Palin to Biden: Bring it on

posted at 2:52 pm on September 29, 2008 by Allahpundit

The bad news? If they ask her any questions about Gaza, it could be dicey. The good news? Thanks to today’s vote, there won’t be any time for questions about Gaza.

Update: The video’s not embedding for some reason. Click here to watch.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Roger Waters on September 29, 2008 at 3:39 PM

You may have been, Pinky. I wasn’t.

AubieJon on September 29, 2008 at 6:52 PM

So, will SNL be stealing the “I’ve been hearing about his senate speeches since I was in, like, second grade,” joke except making the “he” in it McCain? I hear it’s all the rage.

andycanuck on September 29, 2008 at 6:54 PM

Why is it that baseball analogies ALWAYS seem appropriate to me? Ok, here goes another:

You can’t play well unless you master the fundamentals. Here, in this debate, as with any other job interview, what is the first fundamental rule? Always take the question and apply it to something you know, something you have experience with, how you handled a similar problem in the past.

Palin is FANTASTIC, smart, tough, savvy, and she will dominate if she will just be herself fundamentally.

JustTruth101 on September 29, 2008 at 7:15 PM

I’m with Sarah, Bring it on JObiden!!

Rick554 on September 29, 2008 at 8:29 PM

Both candidates agreed that there should be a discussion on economic policy.

A Axe on September 29, 2008 at 4:20 PM

Link please.

fogw on September 29, 2008 at 8:34 PM

Nice link there, AP. Good stuff. We need more hit pieces like that. Keep up the great work.

spmat on September 29, 2008 at 3:02 PM

AP, at the risk of being accused of trying to cover for Palin, I must say, that link was utterly out of context for the stated topic of the article. Post critical things if you must, but do so honestly.

BTW, I hope you enjoy being silenced under “President Obama” and his “truth squads,” “fairness doctrine,” and “hate speech” codes (and your handle there will definitely have to go), because that seems to be what you are working for.

To all Obama supporters on here: Feel free to laugh at AP’s foolishness. I give you all some credit. You all have your ideological vision set for the long term. You are willing to support a candidate you find to be imperfect, doing so with an eye toward future advancement. Too many on the Right can’t do that, and that is why Hussein even has a chance.

Tommygun on September 29, 2008 at 9:18 PM

She’s gonna eat Joe Biden alive. Can’t wait for the debate.

promachus on September 30, 2008 at 1:02 AM

I enjoyed being historically schooled by Senator Biden about how he watched FDR give his fireside chats about the economy on his color TV. He is FAR smarter than Gov. Palin can evah hope to be.

AP’s even smarter because I read in some other blog thread the he thinks voting for more FDR New Deal stuff is akin to sending a CSI type bomb squad in to safely denotate a bomb so it only does a little damage. You gotta love an intellect like that.

Sarah should be thankful to even be in the room with the mental heavy weights.

Sultry Beauty on September 30, 2008 at 1:17 PM