Video: Newt gives a reluctant “yes” to bailout

posted at 3:32 pm on September 28, 2008 by Ed Morrissey

Newt Gingrich appeared this morning on ABC’s This Week with George Stephanopolous, and gave a very reluctant endorsement of the bailout package as described in reports this morning:

STEPHANOPOULOS: “Speaker Gingrich, there’s also, I think, a recognition, at least in some of the polls I’ve seen, that something has to be done.”

SPEAKER NEWT GINGRICH: “Sure, look, something has to be done. … I suspect were I still in Congress, in the end George [Will] is right, and I probably would end up voting reluctantly yes, because I think when you’re given no choice …”

I’ll try to get more of Gingrich’s remarks. He makes a good point in the comments here that we’re buying years of bureaucracy for a short-term problem, but the problem will be a lot longer than just two weeks if government doesn’t act to support the prices on the mortgage-backed securities (MBS) that it insisted Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac issue on boatloads of bad loans. Without action, the collapse would probably take place in two weeks, leaving us years to pick up the pieces — and that would cost more than what’s being proposed.

Will Gingrich’s reluctant, watered-down endorsement make conservatives more willing to accept this solution?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Terrye on September 28, 2008 at 4:29 PM

Just how far does the FBI get with Bambi at the helm?

Don’t hold your breath.

Saltysam on September 28, 2008 at 5:28 PM

Douchebag Nancy is now live-lying about the bailout and how it’s all the fault of “Boooosh”. She is spinning this so much that I expect her head to fly off and kill Harry. Oh- sorry, fantasy breakthrough moment. She is sickening. Oh, Harry Reid is “a joy to work with…” Give me the puke bag quick!

NightmareOnKStreet on September 28, 2008 at 5:30 PM

NightmareOnKStreet on September 28, 2008 at 5:30 PM

I am hearing it from another room. She said the most vile things. She praised Dodd and Reid and Rahm Emmanuel, and said the entire problem is the fault of the Republicans, and the Dems saved the day.

Reid is speaking now. If some Republican doesn’t get on TV and rip these people a new asshole then I hope the Dems win the election.

JiangxiDad on September 28, 2008 at 5:33 PM

ugh I cannot stand listening to the lies coming from their mouths.

becki51758 on September 28, 2008 at 5:33 PM

She also particularly praised Charlie Rangel.

JiangxiDad on September 28, 2008 at 5:33 PM

Fox is reporting imminent separate (dueling) press conferences. It would seem that a successful compromise would result in a joint press conference. Guess times have changed.

rockhauler on September 28, 2008 at 5:16 PM

I WONDER who will get the most press coverage….hmmmmmmmm.

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 5:34 PM

She knows the Am. people are so uninformed that she can name criminals and praise them and nothing will happen. I feel lower than in a long time.

JiangxiDad on September 28, 2008 at 5:34 PM

Please tell me what is going on. My husband has hijacked the television and is watching the Dallas game…..

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 5:35 PM

Bailouts aside what I find most entertaining is the remarkable belief amongst so many in clairvoyance. Every one seems certain that a crash was coming, a crash has been prevented, failure to act was Depression.

This from the people who didn’t even know there was a credit/housing bubble. Most remarkable.

Here’s the bad news, crash mania aside. This bill or lack thereof changes neither outcome. What is does do is slow the rate of change to the possible downside. Bubble aftermaths can never be changed no matter what the “plan”.

Credit and debt deflation are here and they are staying until all the effects of the prior bubble are eradicated. Some folks, traders etc, actually prefer crashes/sharp declines because it gets us to a bottom quicker and the rebuilding starts immediately as opposed to the relentless bear market that has held Tokyo in its grip 20 years now.

Their bubble, smaller than ours in some respects, has left their market 75% below its 1989 high with real estate prices 50-70% below their peak.

The only way to put off the bad medicine coming is to create an even larger bubble. Insane? It’s been tried before. In fact market historians already said it occurred here after the tech bubble went splat in 1999-2000. With Greenspan holding interest rates so low, artificially so, the money went into real estate and here we are now.

I think we are going to pay the piper–we are just negotiating terms.

patrick neid on September 28, 2008 at 5:36 PM

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in five years there would be a shortage of sand.”

Milton Friedman

BallisticBob on September 28, 2008 at 5:36 PM

I HEAR A REVOLUTION CALLING OUR NAME.
Mcguyver on September 28, 2008 at 5:15 PM

It’s more than possible. I went to D.C. to defend our soldiers when the war protesters threatened to deface the war memorials last year at Gathering of Eagles, it can be done.

A few hundred thousand nonpartisan pissed-off American taxpayers might do the trick.

Bishop on September 28, 2008 at 5:36 PM

I was about to eat dinner. After watching the Moonbat Gang of Four on Fox News, I have lost my appetite. Pelosi, Reid, Dodd and Frank make me sick.

Time for a GOP response, ASAP. Let’s get moving. Don’t let these lying jackals sway the American people.

Philly on September 28, 2008 at 5:36 PM

NightmareOnKStreet on September 28, 2008 at 5:30 PM

Republicans have got to stop caring whether they offend traitors and criminals!! I cannot stand these lying good for nothing worthless airpockets for brains Democrats!
REPUBLICANS,, GET OUT THERE AND OPEN YOUR MOUTHS AND TELL THE TRUTH!!
MCCAIN,, NAME THE NAMES LIKE YOU SAY YOU ARE GONNA DO!!!

JellyToast on September 28, 2008 at 5:36 PM

Newt is a gasbag hypocrite. Remember how he fell from grace?

Calm Before the Storm on September 28, 2008 at 5:37 PM

Rush should announce a march on Washington ASAP. I’m ready to pack now. 2,000,000+ to send the message.

Sapwolf on September 28, 2008 at 5:38 PM

I think we are going to pay the piper–we are just negotiating terms.

patrick neid on September 28, 2008 at 5:36 PM

Yes, but we are going to pay a financial and political price. Neither was ever necessary to pay. We know why we are paying the financial price. Can you tell me why we’re paying a political price?

JiangxiDad on September 28, 2008 at 5:38 PM

The cause is reckless de-regulation?

Did I hear Barney Frank right? UGH! What about the people on Pennsylvania Avenue who got wealthy?

becki51758 on September 28, 2008 at 5:39 PM

JiangxiDad on September 28, 2008 at 5:33 PM

Yep, we are just singular voices in the wilderness, if the GOP can’t budge to defend themselves then they are digging their own hole.

These asshole democrats will say anything and everything, know the media is completely on their side; the GOP needs to make themselves heard.

Bishop on September 28, 2008 at 5:39 PM

And when my contract is extended, I’m pushing to be paid in Euro, not the USD.

Sapwolf on September 28, 2008 at 5:40 PM

If some Republican doesn’t get on TV and rip these people a new asshole then I hope the Dems win the election drink Drano & croak before the election.JiangxiDad on September 28, 2008 at 5:33 PM

fixed it for ya.

The DEMS are WAY TOO HAPPY-GO-LUCKY here (on tv). That’s a BAD SIGN for the country.

NightmareOnKStreet on September 28, 2008 at 5:40 PM

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Lao-tzu.

We may have taken the first step.

JiangxiDad on September 28, 2008 at 5:41 PM

Did he just say that…held accountable for this…Chris Dodd.

That takes a pair.

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 5:43 PM

Yes, enough of this quiet and staid response from the GOP, enough of this “well you know, we want to be dignified and we would never question the democrat’s patriotism.”

Hack these bastiges across the face, punch ‘em square in the teeth and stand the eff up for yourselves. I swear to God my eight year old daughter has more courage than these GOP wimpbags, at least she has fought back against school bullies.

Ack! Did Reagan take all the testosterone with him when he died?

Bishop on September 28, 2008 at 5:44 PM

Ugh…throwing laptop thru tv…give me a break.

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 5:45 PM

no luck getting to the website where the bill is now posted per Witch Nancy.

NightmareOnKStreet on September 28, 2008 at 5:46 PM

If some Republican steps up and says the Speaker of the House is a liar, at least I’d feel some part of the gov’t represents me. As it is now, I feel they’re my enemy.

JiangxiDad on September 28, 2008 at 5:48 PM

RE: held accountable

translation: find a scapegoat to blame

rockhauler on September 28, 2008 at 5:48 PM

“…recuse themselves if they have a conflict of interest… that is the rule we live by.” Then why were the oversight agency chairmen (Dodd, Franks etc) allowed to take money from the very groups they were to have policed?

NightmareOnKStreet on September 28, 2008 at 5:48 PM

It’s what it is, people.

We’ve been sold out.

BallisticBob on September 28, 2008 at 5:50 PM

Republican announcement coming soon–hopefully they’re furiously re-writing the comments to make it a REBUTTAL!

JiangxiDad on September 28, 2008 at 5:51 PM

NightmareOnKStreet on September 28, 2008 at 5:48 PM

Exactly! Where is the media?? oh..I forgot they are in Obama’s tank. This makes me sick!

becki51758 on September 28, 2008 at 5:52 PM

Mcguyver’s 5:15 post needs moar shouting.

wise_man on September 28, 2008 at 5:17 PM

Satye tuend…….

Mcguyver on September 28, 2008 at 5:53 PM

Powerline has the details of the plan here: Planski.

Come back here afterwards, comrades, and we can discuss big 5-year plan.

All power to the Soviets (whatever).

SteveMG on September 28, 2008 at 5:53 PM

SUGGESTION FOR REPUBLICAN REBUTTAL “That was the biggest load of crap I’ve ever seen coming from that side of the aisle… Let me tell you how it really went…”

START THERE PLEASE!

NightmareOnKStreet on September 28, 2008 at 5:55 PM

hahaha Way to confront the spin, Julie Bandaras!!

becki51758 on September 28, 2008 at 5:55 PM

OH YEAH, that would be great…don’t hold your breath. They need to take the bull by the horns.

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 5:56 PM

I would have liked to have heard the entire clip.

JellyToast on September 28, 2008 at 6:00 PM

The only one who can take the smiles off their weasel faces is President Bush. Perhaps Secy Paulson could as well. The fact that they aren’t interested in doing so tells me all I need to know about both “men.”

Or, well, I suppose they are men, just not men of honor. Bush and Paulson are both apparently happy to leave us to the mercies of an Obama presidency and a democrat supermajority in the senate.

funky chicken on September 28, 2008 at 6:00 PM

Don’t forget–91% of the country thinks the Democrat Congress is a bunch of do-nothing liars anyway.

Which brings me to ask: why are these fools in charge of our money?

m064404 on September 28, 2008 at 6:02 PM

Given no choice, he’d sign on.

Essentially what the bailout, our (mostly less than astute) leaders and Newt have confirmed is that our government can be manipulated and benefit can be gained from it.

Speakup on September 28, 2008 at 6:02 PM

President Bush dislikes John McCain enough to help Obama take the White House, and to help Harry Reid remain Senate Majority Leader.

good to know

funky chicken on September 28, 2008 at 6:02 PM

McCain had better be naming names his gentlemanly playing for the independents by allowing the Bush bashing is loosing him votes of independents…Guilt by association!
He had better be naming those who resisted him, Clinton, Greenspan, and Bush in regulation and oversight of fanny and freddie and those who recieved financial incentives while supposedly being in oversight roles. Dodd, Frank,0Bomber, all guilty.

Someone find your balls gentleman or turn loose Sarah and let her go home or fight. You republican congressmen are guildings, enochs, fight, man, the American people deserve better tahn a bunch of wimps who are constantly rolled by liars and scoundrels.

dhunter on September 28, 2008 at 6:04 PM

The fable of the Scorpion and the Frog comes to mind. (Pelosi=Scorpion)

The story is about a scorpion asking a frog to carry him across a river. The frog is afraid of being stung, but the scorpion reassures him that if it stung the frog, the frog would sink and the scorpion would drown as well. The frog then agrees; nevertheless, in mid-river, the scorpion stings him, dooming the two of them. When asked why, the scorpion explains, “I’m a scorpion; it’s my nature.”

It is often quoted to illustrate the purportedly insuppressible nature of one’s self at its base level.

JiangxiDad on September 28, 2008 at 6:05 PM

Those of you who live in red states can rage impotently to no avail or you can declare your independence from this suicidal madness and secede.

After November 4 there will be no other options available.

ManlyRash on September 28, 2008 at 6:05 PM

They are talking about Boehner’s behavior on MSNBC…good to see what the Obama Network is saying…

Boehner is NOT HAPPY!

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:05 PM

ManlyRash on September 28, 2008 at 6:05 PM

I live in a purple state…any ideas…

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:06 PM

I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it, the GOP is a party of the worst politicians in the World! They act like losers even when they win and don’t have the balls to stand up the Dems and call them on their continuous lies. The reason is that most of them are about as corrupt as the Dems! If you don’t have the high ground, you can’t throw the stones to bring down the straw man of the Democrat Party.

flytier on September 28, 2008 at 6:06 PM

Acorn needs to be outed, now!

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:08 PM

Acorn needs to be outed, now!

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:08 PM

Hahahahahahaha………..

BallisticBob on September 28, 2008 at 6:09 PM

CHECK OUT MSNBC…seriously…a repub is fighting..it’s a pundit, though.

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:10 PM

MSNBC Brad Blakeman is telling it like it is! Smackdown!

NightmareOnKStreet on September 28, 2008 at 6:11 PM

Yeah…get them!

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:12 PM

Sapwolf on September 28, 2008 at 5:38 PM

One reason why liberals march and conservatives don’t is because the conservatives are busy running businesses and creating jobs for America. If the democrats succeed in running the economy into the ground then we all may have lots of time on our hands.

Where did I put that pitch fork? While we are at it, we can swing by our favorite big three TV News networks.

Ordinary1 on September 28, 2008 at 6:12 PM

I live in a purple state…any ideas… – HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:06 PM

Heh..I live in NJ, in the belly of the beast. Assuming, the sentiment of the red states disposes itself toward secession, you may just have to escape flee move to one of them. I plan to do so – especially if there is any chance another Continental Congress convenes.

ManlyRash on September 28, 2008 at 6:13 PM

MSNBC got a liberal email…alert the media.

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:13 PM

flytier on September 28, 2008 at 6:06 PM

As my father used to say, if you can avoid a fight, do so and take the high road. If you can’t, knock the s*** out of em. If you fight, and you don’t win, but you at least tried to defend yourself than there is no shame in that.

But, if all you are going to do is stand there and take a beating and not even try to fight back, then you deserve to have your ass handed to you.

They could have easily stated how Frank and Dodd are at the heart of all this. They haven’t done jack shit.

That is the Republican party for you folks. Get ready for Obama. As it has been said, we had to suffer through a Carter to get a Reagan.

RobertInAustin on September 28, 2008 at 6:14 PM

Go to Texas.
That’s the problem, Ordinary…we all have to work. These groups that march, anti war, rainbow push, al sharpton….they all have paid protesters.

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:15 PM

Barney Frank and Chris Dodd are pointing fingers – Oh god I have heard of everything now.

I too am sick.

Americans are stupid.

Where is our Reagon?

winged on September 28, 2008 at 6:16 PM

I think Boehner is locking and loading….he is loaded for bear…I have a feeling that the gloves are about to come off. I hope, anyway…HOPE.

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:16 PM

“I’m a PC and I am angry”

Ordinary1 on September 28, 2008 at 6:17 PM

Awaiting statements from House Republicans

Ordinary1 on September 28, 2008 at 6:19 PM

The repubs are going to unleash hell.

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:22 PM

What exit, Manly?

IrishEi on September 28, 2008 at 6:22 PM

Just keep a sharp eye on those that still oppose it and vote against it. Some of these few are the future of the GOP, I think its safe to say.
Some action may be necessary but not without many questions being answered first. Too many unanswered questions. DD

Darvin Dowdy on September 28, 2008 at 6:22 PM

The repubs are going to unleash hell.

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:22 PM

Kinda late for that now, ain’t it?

BallisticBob on September 28, 2008 at 6:23 PM

From our Declaration of Independence:

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

I think we’ve reached that point… what next?

cannonball on September 28, 2008 at 6:24 PM

They haven’t voted yet, have they? If the country knows what really went down…oh yeah, nevermind…American Idol Society.
At least we’ll feel we are being represented. I have a feeling these dems would be lambasted if they were here.

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:24 PM

Newt was mister peso bailout too. Spineless Republicans had to support that peso bailout for the same fake reason, because if they didn’t there would be a domino great depression in the US and Republicans would be blamed.

Buddahpundit on September 28, 2008 at 6:25 PM

Here are some bumper sticker ideas for when Obama takes office. Now, it will be out turn to voice our outrage.

Just take the following words and put the Obama symbol and replace the letter O.

Idiot
Idiotic
Moron
Moronic
On The Job training has begun
Oh my god, what did we do?
Socialism sucks
Communism sucks
Sorry, all I have left is change.
Can you feel the change? It will hurt less if you lube it up with hope.
Obtuse

Feel free to add to this list.

RobertInAustin on September 28, 2008 at 6:25 PM

Seriously, Blunt & Boehner need to come out TALKING ABOUT THE 20% THAT DEMS WANTED TO GO TO ACORN’S SLUSH FUND!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, START CALLING THEM OUT, NAMING NAMES! This is W A R !

NightmareOnKStreet on September 28, 2008 at 6:25 PM

I don’t get Fox New Sunday until 6 p.m. here. I am being tortured by Sen. Gramham and Sen. Kerry, who served in Viet Nam. They were just talking about earmarks and Sen. Kerry said the Gov. Palin asked for three million for seal DNA. And then just moved right along like he hadn’t said a word and nobody heard him. You know that is going to be all over the web, any clue?

Cindy Munford on September 28, 2008 at 6:26 PM

Can you feel the change? It will hurt less if you lube it up with hope.

RobertInAustin on September 28, 2008 at 6:25 PM

LMAO, where can I buy it?

John Kerry eats it.

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:27 PM

More Ideas.
-Change you can believe in…do you have any change?
-I voted for Obama and all I got was this bag of wheat.
-Dirt, it’s what’s for dinner.
-We are CHINANESE IF YOU PLEASE. WE ARE CHINANESE IF YOU DON’T PLEASE.

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:29 PM

I think we’ve reached that point… what next? – cannonball on September 28, 2008 at 6:24 PM

A second Continental Congress of those states disposed to throw off the shackles that this new leviathan would clasp to their ankles, followed by a declaration of independence and the establishment of a new republic.

ManlyRash on September 28, 2008 at 6:30 PM

Palin needs to distance herself ASAP from McCain IF John signs off on this bailout w/o killing CRA and phasing out Fran/Fred. Otherwise, it happens again.

Sarah needs to stand up for what she believes. This is nothing but more big government and is totally against her Alaskan libertarian views.

Unless she really does not have any national political interests, she should complete the debate and leave the ticket. However, let McCain know why she is leaving and that SHE CAN BE A MAVERICK too.

Sapwolf on September 28, 2008 at 6:31 PM

Feel free to add to this list. – RobertInAustin on September 28, 2008 at 6:25 PM

Secession Now

ManlyRash on September 28, 2008 at 6:31 PM

Unleash Bara’cuda.

I can’t handle this…thank God that is over.

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:32 PM

Creating China’s infastructure will begin immediatly. Eveyrone now works for 35¢ and hour.

RobertInAustin on September 28, 2008 at 6:32 PM

What exit, Manly? – IrishEi on September 28, 2008 at 6:22 PM

ROTFLMAO. Truth be told? Exit 142 off the GSP. About 20 miles west, off of Route 78 in Somerset County.

And you?

ManlyRash on September 28, 2008 at 6:34 PM

Anyone know the title of the bill? Is it something like:

HB-You’reScrewed

CC

CapedConservative on September 28, 2008 at 6:34 PM

If the Republicans allow this to be hung around Bush’s neck, or their own, I am done with them. D-O-N-E! For the love of God Barney Frank had a bill a year ago cutting the FHA down payment requirement to 0%! WTF!!!!!

How many calls for investigation have there been by Dems over the last few years? Now in the biggest financial crisis in history they haven’t called for 1. Not 1!

They are disparate now to get Obama elected just to stay out of jail.

TheBigOldDog on September 28, 2008 at 6:35 PM

TO ALL WHO BELIEVE IN A HIGHER POWER: PRAY
STORM HEAVEN WITH A PRAYER FOR JUSTICE & THE STRENGTH OF OUR REBUBLICAN LEADERS.
THEN BELIEVE IT WILL BE.
TAKE A DEEP BREATH.
THEN START POURING.
STRAIGHT UP.
NO ICE.
& WAIT.

NightmareOnKStreet on September 28, 2008 at 6:35 PM

Obaba won, might wanna put some ice on that.

RobertInAustin on September 28, 2008 at 6:35 PM

He’s probably exhibiting his qualification for the rpub VP slot if Palin steps down ;)

I second that motion. All in favor say fuckin ay.

Benjamin9 on September 28, 2008 at 6:35 PM

The repubs are going to unleash hell. – HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:22 PM

Kinda late for that now, ain’t it? -BallisticBob on September 28, 2008 at 6:23 PM

Nope. If they are going to do it, now is the perfect time.

ManlyRash on September 28, 2008 at 6:36 PM

I think John McCain is avoiding “naming names” because Bill Clinton has so far not been an adversary, even going so far as to go on the record that Republicans tried early intervention and Democrats blocked them. Everyone points to the 1977 CRA, but it was the overly aggressive actions in the 1990s (yes, after Newt’s congress too) that really got the clown party started.

rhodeymark on September 28, 2008 at 6:36 PM

And you?

ManlyRash on September 28, 2008 at 6:34 PM

98.
(It’s a Jersey thing)

IrishEi on September 28, 2008 at 6:37 PM

Title of Bill:

Here is your KY, HOPE it doesn’t hurt.

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:38 PM

It’s been written in the last few days that the Mexican bailout was a net gain in the end. I don’t have a link. Do you say different?

rhodeymark on September 28, 2008 at 6:39 PM

ManlyRash on September 28, 2008 at 6:34 PM

Howdy neighbor. Carpool to D.C.?

NightmareOnKStreet on September 28, 2008 at 6:40 PM

ManlyRash on September 28, 2008 at 6:36 PM

While I doubt it will happen, it is sweet to fantasize that McCain is planning to do to Pelosi and company what Captain Kirk did to Khan.

A fantasy, to be sure. But still delicious.

ManlyRash on September 28, 2008 at 6:40 PM

Title of Bill:

Here is your KY, HOPE it doesn’t hurt.

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:38 PM

and the tube is actually “Icey Hot”?

CC

CapedConservative on September 28, 2008 at 6:40 PM

And you?

ManlyRash on September 28, 2008 at 6:34 PM
98.
(It’s a Jersey thing)

IrishEi on September 28, 2008 at 6:37 PM

If you are serious about Texas, Manly, you better get some things straight.

If you’re getting ready to do something…you’re “FIXING” to do it.
If you say “yous guys” or something like that, you’re gonna get killed. It’s ya’ll.

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:40 PM

and the tube is actually “Icey Hot”?

CC

CapedConservative on September 28, 2008 at 6:40 PM

AHH Ouch!

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:41 PM

Howdy neighbor. Carpool to D.C.? – NightmareOnKStreet on September 28, 2008 at 6:40 PM

Sure…if you don’t mind a 4 hour farking commute. :-)

ManlyRash on September 28, 2008 at 6:42 PM

I’m tired of waiting…get on with it. Lets Get Ready to RUMBLE!

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:43 PM

IrishEi on September 28, 2008 at 6:37 PM

My dad used to live in Highlands (exit 115). You must be in Monmouth County, right?

ManlyRash on September 28, 2008 at 6:46 PM

HornetSting on September 28, 2008 at 6:43 PM

Have a little something to add to your stinger; some Caststeel.

Comes with the usual black tip.

Caststeel on September 28, 2008 at 6:48 PM

Sure…if you don’t mind a 4 hour farking commute. :-)

ManlyRash on September 28, 2008 at 6:42 PM

I meant carpool to the REVOLUTION! Not a daily commute! God forbid. My daughter lives near D.C. & she says the commute is worse than Jersey to Manhattan. Hard to imagine for me.

NightmareOnKStreet on September 28, 2008 at 6:49 PM