Video: Tediously “outrageous” comic tediously outraged over Palin

posted at 12:13 pm on September 19, 2008 by Allahpundit

Via Breitbart. This makes three has-beens this week alone who’ve tried to siphon off gas from Palinmania (or rather, two has-beens and one never-was). Everyone else in America’s climbed aboard the gravy train; why should D-list comedians be immune? Bernhard’s the most explicit, though, in punishing the “turncoat bitch” for her treason in being Conservative While Female. Read the Sun piece that I linked in Headlines last night after you watch and note the similarly visceral, almost cathartic terms in which “progressive” women express their reaction to her: Murderous rage, urges to vomit, anger to the point of wanting to kick things, and even, per another bit in Bernhard’s act, allusions to gang-rape. This goes way deeper than pro-life/pro-choice disagreement. Judge for yourself what it’s about. Content warning.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Just imagine her with real power. Or, imagine the type of person she wants in power.

spmat on September 19, 2008 at 3:39 PM

What I find interesting is how intolerant and hateful the left is of people feel are not like them.

In their perfect world all views, interests, thoughts, ideas and looks that were contrary to the left view would be banished, killed, persecuted, penalized and punished.

These people must not realize how close they are to the communists of the former USSR, Stasi of East Germany, the Red Guards of Mao China, the radical Muslims, the Talibahn and others of their ilk.
Destroy all those that do not follow the party line.

The Democratic party is becoming like an extreme radical religion; only those who follow the liberal line are allowed, all others are shouted down and ostracized.

albill on September 19, 2008 at 3:43 PM

She should have only radio shows.

UnEasyRider

…no…she’d be ugly on radio….

Puritan1648 on September 19, 2008 at 3:48 PM

HEADLINE
Leftie woman(?) wins butt-sniffing contest.
Next.

whitetop on September 19, 2008 at 3:51 PM

LegendHasIt on September 19, 2008 at 3:54 PM

I’m not offended by cussin’. I’ve been a GI for 27 years and can probably cuss with the best of ‘em but that was just plain vulgar. She was sputtering foulness for lack of any coherent ideas. Nasty POS.

Big John on September 19, 2008 at 3:55 PM

Puritan is right…she has a face for radio, like imus or savage.

It just dawned on me: She’s in love with Sarah Palin. Some people have a difficult time showing affection, I guess it’s the vulnerability factor.

“My ‘Ex’ was her mother’s physician some years ago. She said that she was a real sweet person. Makes one wonder what made her daughter turn out so nasty?”
LegendHasIt: Either her mom was hiding her ‘bad side’ or Heartburn is just trying to ‘balance the equation’. Her mom was born to be good, her daughter was born to be bad to the bone.

Christine on September 19, 2008 at 4:04 PM

Maybe she doesn’t want to come out of the ‘I got the hots for conservative, shicksa women closet. I show my ignorance, izat right? Didn’t she call Palin a shicksa?

Christine on September 19, 2008 at 4:09 PM

Bernhard is a washed up old pig. With or without lipstick.

adamsmith on September 19, 2008 at 4:34 PM

She certainly makes and argument that is hard to respond to.

Scrappy on September 19, 2008 at 4:44 PM

Like many people in Hollywood, this skank is mentally ill

There’s really nothing else to say: Obvious serious mental illness–sometimes funny, usually not

Janos Hunyadi on September 19, 2008 at 4:51 PM

She’s either seriously deranged or strung out on drugs – maybe both.

She belongs in rehab.

georgej on September 19, 2008 at 4:59 PM

…no…she’d be ugly on radio….

Puritan1648 on September 19, 2008 at 3:48 PM

Still too gracious….

That woman’s face will peel paint off the wall.

Hog Wild on September 19, 2008 at 5:28 PM

She is hideous. Ugly goes straight to the bone.

Alouette on September 19, 2008 at 5:35 PM

What else do you expect from an ugly, big-mouthed, self-hating, lesbian Jew who, secretly, is fantasizing about a liaison with Palin?

pocomoco on September 19, 2008 at 5:36 PM

Why would I want to click on that?? And again…why would I care what this shrill liberal lesbian harpie thinks about anything?

tickleddragon on September 19, 2008 at 5:38 PM

San Francisco Values™

The Ugly American on September 19, 2008 at 5:42 PM

Does she have any idea how little we care about her out here in Flyoverland?

flyoverland on September 19, 2008 at 5:43 PM

Heh… I didn’t know she was still alive… (not that I wish her harm).

darkpixel on September 19, 2008 at 5:49 PM

There ain’t no amount of lipstick, if ya know what I mean.

oakpack on September 19, 2008 at 5:49 PM

Another display of violent HATRED from the Angry Left. Just goes to show you a truly remarkable comparison between Sweet Sista Sarah and this.

Mo2Do on September 19, 2008 at 5:51 PM

I dont know how anyone can find this to be humorous… unless the people in the audience are just laughing as a reflex, because they dont know what else to do, or because they are at some comedy club and that is what you are supposed to do.

gxpgxp on September 19, 2008 at 6:03 PM

I am a woman and I am proud of Sarah Palin. On the other hand, I don’t much want to claim this foul mouthed *itch.

They hate life, they hate everyone and everything. Palin serves the same purpose as Bush, she is a target. They need that it seems. Otherwise all that malice turns inside.

Terrye on September 19, 2008 at 6:09 PM

A pile of dogs*** spouting bulls***.

Now I’ve seen everything.

SuperCool on September 19, 2008 at 6:31 PM

One of the few people in the world that the thought of sex with grosses out both men and women!

Bicyea on September 19, 2008 at 6:35 PM

Maybe she’ll move to Canada in November.

Gartrip on September 19, 2008 at 6:35 PM

She uses two bigoted, anti-gentile slurs against Palin. Sickening that she invoked my religion.

Debbie Schlussel on September 19, 2008 at 6:45 PM

I know we shouldn’t lambaste people for their looks, but honestly I thought that was either a guy with weird hair or a transvestite when I saw the pick.

That lady has to be on drugs, no one can look that much like an angry white crackhead naturally.

BKennedy on September 19, 2008 at 6:47 PM

Note to MS. Bernhardt: I wouldn’t even wish that on you but then that’s the difference between your world and mine. And by all means, I do so hope that you and venom spewing ilk such as yourself keep these tirades up. It show one and all EXACTLY who you people (and I’m using that word in the loosest of terms) are.

Intimidator on September 19, 2008 at 6:48 PM

Her dog’s name is Spongeworthy.

TheSitRep on September 19, 2008 at 6:49 PM

She belongs on The View. Give Elisabeth her own Fox News position, and the cows on The View can have free reign.

MsUnderestimated on September 19, 2008 at 6:49 PM

So what part of her tirade was the ‘comedy’ part? She is such a has been I she was still alive. She jumped the shark before the Roseanne show, why would anyone actually pay to spend time with this washed up non-funny non-entertainer?

Seriously. That was lame. I’ve got pile of dog crap in the back yard that are funnier than her.

cannonball on September 19, 2008 at 6:57 PM

Speaking of stupid lesbians, this video made me curious to see what Rosie O’Donnell thinks about Palin. You can guess…

An example:

I am having Sarah Palin nightmares. I dreamt last night that she was a member of a club where they rode snowmobiles and wore the claws of drowned and starved polar bears around their necks.

Another:

I believe that the McCain/Palin ticket is one of the most dangerous choices of my lifetime, and should this country chose those candidates the fall-out may be so great, the destruction so vast in so many areas that America may never recover.

This woman needs therapy.

cannonball on September 19, 2008 at 7:03 PM

Tediously “outrageous” comic

Oh, that’s a matter of opinion

Kini on September 19, 2008 at 7:09 PM

spmat on September 19, 2008 at 3:39 PM

Imagine if anyone that leaned right said anything half as reprehensible, about any liberal … especially a woman.

eucher on September 19, 2008 at 7:16 PM

Here is what she REALLY said:

Sandra Bernhard: “Palin Would Be Gang-Raped By Blacks in Manhattan...”

I WANT one of these Mainstream Terrorist Media Talking Heads to ask her:

“Sandra, hy did you say that she would Gang-Raped SPECIFICALLY by BLACKS?!!”

THAT is a Lose-Lose Question that NEEDS to be ASKED!!!!!

grtflmark on September 19, 2008 at 7:30 PM

tickleddragon on September 19, 2008 at 5:38 PM

Agreed, skipped….next…..

Ozprey on September 19, 2008 at 7:36 PM

She is, of course, going to grow up and live long enough to list this moment among her profoundest regrets. When that happens may her Old Testament God forgive her.

jeanie on September 19, 2008 at 7:48 PM

Look at this way, Palin has everything, a loving family, a whole state that loves her. And now a whole country when
they get to know her will give Palin one of the highest
positions on the planet. And yet Palin is humble, good
natured,and is willing to defend her values without anger
or fear.
Palin bashers have nothing but a dark hole in their lives,
and with that hateful demeanor will have a even more sad future. Bernhardt seems to have little or no hope in her life. Her seeing what Palin has must be very painful.
Bernhardt’s Hollywood lifestyle seems to have gotten her very little to show for in this stage of her life. Palin’s life has just only begun at 44 with great promise.

dec5 on September 19, 2008 at 7:58 PM

Sandra should learn a trade.

She can’t get by on her good looks her whole life.
__________

RJGatorEsq. on September 19, 2008 at 8:05 PM

“Feminism” no longer has anything to do with women. Sarah Palin is what any true feminist could ever hope to be. The modern “Feminist Movement” is about abortion.

And only abortion.

It’s obsessed with abortion.

And that’s all. End of story.

It’s no longer the “Feminist Movement,” it’s the “Abortion Movement.”

29Victor on September 19, 2008 at 8:14 PM

29Victor on September 19, 2008 at 8:14 PM

You are right but it goes further.

You must be a democrat

You must hate men

You must hate children as burdens tieing you down

You must hate
Feminist movement has bypassed many women. Now all those poor deluded trapped fools, as feminist think of them, has a symbol who is pretty, married, happy, has a family and is having it all.
Its not about what she represents as it is about the contrast with them. It proves they are not important and marginalized. I could not be happier that most feminist are losing it as they have embarssed me as my “sisters”.

Gracelynn on September 19, 2008 at 8:51 PM

Not feminist, but feminazi. Their new poster child. Pathetic.

Hammerhead on September 19, 2008 at 8:59 PM

The obligatory horses ass d list celebrity post. Why? Why?

Fuquay Steve on September 19, 2008 at 9:01 PM

would it be torture if we sent her to be held at Guantanamo Bay?

For the other people that is…

Sonosam on September 19, 2008 at 9:26 PM

not going to watch this B**** not worth my time!
I don’t see the relevence to giving this person more time to espouse crap!

Aggie85 on September 19, 2008 at 9:34 PM

Gee, did someone put hydrochloric acid in her douche this morning?

Sekhmet on September 19, 2008 at 9:42 PM

Sekhmet on September 19, 2008 at 9:42 PM

More likely someone replaced it from that to just plain water.

wise_man on September 19, 2008 at 10:47 PM

The anti-Christian, Sandra Bernhard, may be one of the most homely, foul, repulsive and lewd liberal shock jocks, in this country.

These Starbucks-sipping do nothing-types, who couldn’t run a grocery store because it involves making decisions about actual human interactions and not hypothetical ones, need the catharsis of kickboxing class to rid themselves of anger of Sarah Palin.

This country may require a revolution to rid it of this disease called “liberalism”. There’s no other way. The philosophical sickness of liberalism is too baked generationally. It’s a degenerative mental disease.

sinsing on September 19, 2008 at 10:56 PM

..Wasn’t she the ugly chick from Hudson Hawk?

Reaps on September 19, 2008 at 10:58 PM

ZOMG! Sandra Bernhardt said something disgusting and upsetting!! Alert the media!

Sorry, but this is almost as scandalous as Randi Rhodes being offensive. As in not at all.
That said, you’ll get no argument from me that Bernhardt is and irrelevant scumbag.

SouthernDem on September 19, 2008 at 11:07 PM

Wasn’t she the ugly chick from Hudson Hawk?

Reaps on September 19, 2008 at 10:58 PM

Wasn’t she that girl who helped Roseanne sell loose meat sandwiches on “Roseanne”? Remember that show? They don’t get it at all: the more they rant the more I enjoy their hysteria. If this doesn’t prove that most left-wingers are seriously ill I don’t know what does. Thanks for proving it you ugly has-been!!
:-) Please, keep it up! (btw: what the hell are loose meat sandwiches? It sounds disgusting and truly trashy.)

foxforce91 on September 19, 2008 at 11:18 PM

Another whack job that needs to shut up.

Domino on September 19, 2008 at 11:26 PM

Bernhard is also a theologian I see. Why do we pay her for anything?

Mojave Mark on September 19, 2008 at 11:49 PM

Gee, did someone put hydrochloric acid in her douche this morning?

Sekhmet on September 19, 2008 at 9:42 PM

What a vile waste of oxygen this skank is.

Jaibones on September 19, 2008 at 11:50 PM

I wouldn’t f*** Sandra Bernhard with Rachel Maddow’s d***. There. I’ve said it.

ManlyRash on September 19, 2008 at 12:38 PM

Skanks for saying it again.

Jaibones on September 19, 2008 at 11:56 PM

I may get banned for this, and, I’ve never used such language before and won’t use again on Hot Air but, what a cunt. I despise this woman.

Big John on September 20, 2008 at 1:31 AM

You know what is so funny?

She has to get up every day and look in the mirror at her face. No wonder why she is so angry.

………… and I don’t even want to know what her vagina looks like, probably chalk full of genital warts from the hood. How’s that working for ya……..?

Waste of skin in front of a microphone……. and the MSM loves it, and the smell of cheap perfume, incense, and bad “I just blew the whole hood” breath.

Seven Percent Solution on September 20, 2008 at 3:51 AM

Whatever Bernhard dishes should be all she gets.

Bernhard and Woody Allen, lost on a desert island, have at each other.

maverick muse on September 20, 2008 at 6:41 AM

The thing that really scares me. That really makes me think late at night that it can get worse…

It is that knowing the level of hatred these liberals feel for us defines absolutely what they would be capable of doing to us when they are in complete control; after they pass that Fairness Doctraine, using the MSM and their minions in hollywood to drown out anything we say, if their laws would allow us to say anything at all.

Have you ever heard that level of hatred spoken from anyone in hollywood for…

9-11 terrorists?
Nick Berg beheaders?
Dan Pearl beheaders?

Where is that level of contempt for them?

Ramzi Yousef still sits in a nice warm jail cell laughing his ass off every day because he still lives after killing six people and injured 1,042 more from the 1993 WT Center bombing. These people understand the politics of this country better than liberals themselves understand what they’re doing to us. And they wait patiently.

The only up-side to these useful idiots helping radical-islam defeat us is knowing that Sandy-B will be required to wear a Burka!

Oh wait Sandra, you’re Jewish right? Okay they won’t have to make you wear one then…

Other plan!

hawkdriver on September 20, 2008 at 8:12 AM

This is a person who is calling for help.

She is trying to sound like she’s half black with a melanoma problem, and doing a lousy job.

She has so much hatred bottled up she should become a female bomb.

MSGTAS on September 20, 2008 at 9:30 AM

percysunshine on September 20, 2008 at 9:40 AM

“I was not really all that offended…lame stand up comedy more than a political statement. Why is this on hot air? Couldn’t you find something funnier?”

That’s the point. Liberals can’t exclude their politics from their “craft”?

Craft? I made myself laugh!

hawkdriver on September 20, 2008 at 9:59 AM

Really sad.
I’m sitting there thinking as I watched,, why is this woman so miserable and someone like Sarah Palin so seemingly happy??
There’s Sandra,,, she must be at last financially comfortable, she has a degree of fame, I am sure she is having all the sex she wants with whatever and whoever she chooses,, she certainly cannot be eating food from a garbage bin,, totally free in every way a person can be, she even gets to publicly spew hate and threats to applause and cameras. Sandra should be the happiest person in the world. Look at her,, she looks like she is miserable.
Then look at Sarah,, Sarah’s a Christian so according to the lib world she is a backward thinking barbarian in bondage to her religion, she is attacked personally, her family is attacked, she is in the public eye constantly, she is restricted to having sex with only her husband, she is not free to do whatever she wants anytime she wants nor is she free to even vent by spewing hatred to the cameras,,,, yet look at her,,, all smiles. Happy, confident, smart and content.

JellyToast on September 20, 2008 at 10:07 AM

I thought she was hideously ugly on the outside, but her gross exterior gives only a hint of the smarmy, intellectually stunted and morally bankrupt personality that lurks within that train-wreck of a “human being”.

Alalazoo on September 20, 2008 at 4:22 PM

that is one ugly woman…inside and out.

oldernslower on September 20, 2008 at 5:22 PM

There is a reason why people like Sandra Bernhard can so readily joke about vile things like gang rape.

Simply put, she’s too &*%-%@#^ ugly to #&@%. She has no fear of being raped.

ynot4tony2 on September 20, 2008 at 8:26 PM

Get a plastic surgeon (several actually), a hair dresser (ditto) and a life.

Bubba Redneck on September 20, 2008 at 9:23 PM

Another liberal racists. What a surprise.

DVPTexFla on September 21, 2008 at 10:12 AM

This is entertainment?
What a freaking outcast that “woman” is. No wonder she’s so angry.
10 bucks says she ends up in jail for committing some kind of violent act.

KMC1 on September 21, 2008 at 10:45 AM

OMG…….this woman will have to be committed to the mental hospital for the next four years after Sarah is sworn in as VP.

Talk about a meltdown?

She is one ugly woman.

Yikes!!!

Winebabe on September 21, 2008 at 4:47 PM

She falls under the “there-is-just-not-that-much-alcohol-on-the-planet” category.

Bubba Redneck on September 21, 2008 at 7:13 PM

Bernhard and Woody Allen, lost on a desert island, have at each other.

maverick muse on September 20, 2008 at 6:41 AM

Could we throw in Oprah, Howard Dean, Rosie and the cast from The View? After that could we add in a tsunami with one hundred foot waves and freakishly accurate lighting? Please…..

Bubba Redneck on September 21, 2008 at 7:22 PM