Best of TEMS: An American Carol, David Freddoso

posted at 2:30 pm on September 11, 2008 by Ed Morrissey

I’m traveling today, so I’ve decided to present you with a flashback episode of The Ed Morrissey Show.  I enjoyed this episode, when we met Myrna Sokoloff, one of the producers and writers of the upcoming film An American Carol, debuting on October 3rd. In the second half, David Freddoso talks about his book, The Case Against Barack Obama.

I’m traveling to Washington DC today to take part in the Value Voters Summit, which starts tomorrow and includes many exciting speakers, including Bill Bennett, Newt Gingrich, Michael Medved, Star Parker, Michael Steele, and Mitt Romney. I’m bringing the video camera this time, and hope to report on the speeches, panels — and perhaps get a few interviews as well.

Meanwhile, enjoy this episode, and the open chat room!

Streaming .TV shows by Ustream

Live Broadcast by Ustream.TV

Opening animation from TG Studios.

Comments

Awwwwww, I hope you get some great interviews.

Good luck on your trip!

upinak on September 11, 2008 at 2:33 PM

TO LOGIN GO HERE

mad saint jack on September 11, 2008 at 2:43 PM

I’m about halfway through Jerome Corsi’s book “Obama Nation”, and I can’t believe the Republican party isn’t beating Obama senseless with what’s in that book. If it isn’t true it’s one thing, but if it were false, I’m sure Obama would be suing Corsi. Anyone know of any lawsuits against Corsi? The “Community Organizer” thing is pretty scary, as well as the Rezko connections. Is anyone going to wrap that book around Obama’s head or not?

adamsmith on September 11, 2008 at 2:48 PM

ED if you can stop by and pass out the Troll Guns it might help.

I might Hi-Jack your chat for the Palin Interview.

mad saint jack on September 11, 2008 at 3:22 PM

Ed, welcome to our nation’s capital. Hold onto your wallet.

Attila (Pillage Idiot) on September 11, 2008 at 3:33 PM

I liked Baseketball, too!
I own Top Secret on DVD (and Baseketball).
(I don’t own Kentucky Fried Movie, … yet.) 8P
Is she any relation to Marla?
Team America World Police!

Obama/Leftist Press: BFFs! (read: butt buddies!)

urbancenturion on September 11, 2008 at 6:12 PM