Video: Palinmania

posted at 12:05 am on September 4, 2008 by Allahpundit

Here’s the transcript. So, what’d I miss?

Comments

Eastern Liberal Bias Elites, this is to all you Liberal Media Pricks! I’m through giving a shit what ANY employee of a cable, network or PBS broadcasting organization thinks about Sarah Palin, F**k’em all. Last night you found out what most people in American think of your sorry ass! {THE WORLD IS NOT CENTER AROUND NEW YORK F/ING CITY} home of the big three media network. This lady is from Alaska, and SHE KICK YOUR LIBERAL ASS!!

try again later on September 4, 2008 at 9:41 AM

alphie on September 4, 2008 at 2:23 AM

Do you have anything worthwhile to say? Or are you going to continue regurgitating the left’s weakest arguments?

Originality and thought-based statements obviously aren’t your goals.

Do I sense a lot of “Christian” Republicans are sinning by lusting after the Palin family in their hearts?

Wonder if Jimmy Carter thinks they’re hawt, too?

alphie on September 4, 2008 at 3:22 AM

The only thing Carter considers “hawt” (l2spell nub), is a huge spike in oil prices and fanning flames between Isreal and Palistine.

And to address your baseless attack on Christianity; Being that you’re obviously a marxist-loving lefty moonbat, I also assume that the only God you believe in is The One, or whatever Oprah tells you at the time. That pretty much negates anything you say against a Christian on the basis of doctrine because, hey, you don’t know what the doctrine is, but you’re more than willing to fling crap at people for having a religion. And you’re the party of…….TOLERANCE?, yeah right.

So one quick request, Bishop Alphie. Since I’ve only believed in God for 25 years, please tell me where I can find a statement in the Christian Bible that outlines how it is wrong to find a person of the opposite sex attractive?

Remember, it has to be from the Christian Bible. It can’t be from any of your religious papers like The Communist Manifesto, The Audacity of Hope, or Dreams from My Father. We all know that those books outline that it is wrong to find a person of the opposite sex attractive.

leetpriest on September 4, 2008 at 9:43 AM

try again later on September 4, 2008 at 9:41 AM

Friend,

While I admire your unwaivering support of Gov. Palin, and your morality to stand up for what is right, I hardly think that we do her, or ourselves any justice by Cursing up a storm.

Just kick back and let these liberal psychos push the limit. Then when the limit gets pushed too far, we’ll do what we should have done when Clintonov took office.

Secede.

leetpriest on September 4, 2008 at 9:49 AM

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife.

You should spend more time studying the bible.

foreverright on September 4, 2008 at 9:50 AM

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife.

You should spend more time studying the bible.

foreverright on September 4, 2008 at 9:50 AM

Covet (itv in this sense) – to feel inordinate desire for what belongs to another

Attractive – having or relating to the power to attract

You should spend more time studying a dictionary.

If I were to find a woman attractive, that has absolutely zero correlation to me feeling an inordinate desire for what belongs to another.

Get your facts straight before you flame, foreverrightwrong.

leetpriest on September 4, 2008 at 10:01 AM

leetpriest on September 4, 2008 at 10:01 AM

AMEN TO THAT!!

JVelez on September 4, 2008 at 10:02 AM

leetpriest, just got here and just read the comments on this page so far. You are one intelligent cool individual.

cjs1943 on September 4, 2008 at 10:21 AM

Finding the CUDA attractive and appreciating that fact makes you conscious. Wanting to do something about that fact makes you a candidate for an ass-whupping, Alaska style, courtesy of Todd Palin.

spmat on September 4, 2008 at 10:48 AM

cjs1943 on September 4, 2008 at 10:21 AM

Thanks, mate. But what I said wasn’t half as cool or intelligent as what Rudy and Gov. Palin said last night.

Were the left wise, they would have not have followed some half-baked attempt to demonize an intelligent woman simply because she’s a woman.

Had Obama kept his media machine in check, he might have had a chance. I find it ironic that the “party of tolerance” can’t tolerate a woman running against them. Furthermore, what’s even more disgusting is that the party of tolerance only understands one rebuttal to a person like Sarah Palin – attack her family.

And there are actually people that want this gang of thugs and low lives deciding where 32% of their income goes?

leetpriest on September 4, 2008 at 10:57 AM

spmat on September 4, 2008 at 10:48 AM

Us magazine and CNN are way ahead of me in that line. If I were Todd Palin, I’d go have a little back studio talk with (without preconditions, of course!) with that metrosexual editor that Megyn Kelly destroyed.

leetpriest on September 4, 2008 at 11:03 AM

Page One Recap

Before I became governor of the great state of Alaska, I was mayor of my hometown.

And since our opponents in this presidential election seem to look down on that experience, let me explain to them what the job involves.

Note to Self – order new keyboard with coffee-resistant cover.

Allah, seriously. What aren’t you missing?

upinak on September 4, 2008 at 12:16 AM

Heh.

I’ve eaten seven popsicles, and I’m still hot from the speech.

MadisonConservative on September 4, 2008 at 12:17 AM

MadCon is on fire!

Admit you watched.

Connie on September 4, 2008 at 12:14 AM

Oh, he watched all right. Cat’s got his tongue…

Jaibones on September 4, 2008 at 12:31 PM

Page 2 WrapUp

Allah i think we are waiting on you.

upinak on September 4, 2008 at 12:38 AM

I think Allah baited us with his post, and so far he’s got a big catch.

MadisonConservative on September 4, 2008 at 12:40 AM

This would seem to be the defining characteristic of HotAir…

So, what’d I miss?

Well, let’s put it this way. At the end of the speech Chris Wallace turned to Howard Wolfson and said (I paraphrase), “your our side’s in trouble” and Howard did not disagree.

Buy Danish on September 4, 2008 at 12:41 AM

FTFY, and for those who don’t understand who Chris Wallace is, to his great credit.

Jaibones on September 4, 2008 at 12:39 PM

Sarah should head up to the media booth and put them all out of their misery with a swift roundhouse kick to the head… the same kick she taught Chuck Norris.

Damiano on September 4, 2008 at 12:39 AM

Freakin’ classic! I was busting up on this one…

Biffstir on September 4, 2008 at 1:11 PM