Hot Air TV@DNC: Reconquista lives

posted at 12:41 pm on August 31, 2008 by Michelle

Hot Air TV special correspondent Jason Mattera dons his undercover costume to bring you one last, unhinged hurrah from Denver and the DNC. You won’t believe what he heard at the illegal alien Aztlan march downtown (don’t miss the breeding comments, the California conquerors, the Commie who won’t give away her hat, and the students from P.S. 1 in Denver who were required to attend the rally for class).

When your open-borders friends tell you there is no such thing as reconquista and that you are the inveterate racists, just point them to this video.

Seven words, amigos: People for the Elimination of White People.

Thanks to Jason and the cutting-edge crew at the People’s Press Collective (especially Wesley Dickinson, Rossputin, Justin, Joe, Drunkablog, and Michael Sandoval) for bringing us the DNC coverage other Americans wouldn’t bring you.

Now, go get a shave, shower, and rest, Jason. You deserve it!

Comments

PEWP

LOL

RushBaby on August 31, 2008 at 12:44 PM

Oh gosh, I don’t know if I even want to watch it!

Bob's Kid on August 31, 2008 at 12:45 PM

This is the scary underbelly of immigration that the press and most people are afraid to talk about. When you get into a crowd of illegals, or legal hispanics, it is quite easy to get someone to say what they really feel. And they really want to import and take over. It is a leech mentality, and the long term effect is dumbing down America to be a glorified Mexico city. I live in San Antonio, a safe harbor and gathering point for illegals and i’m sick and tired of political correctness. People that live in the northeast or in the beltway have no friggin’ idea what they are talking about.

AND, McCain supports the flood. Drives me crazy.

cannonball on August 31, 2008 at 12:46 PM

Alright! Stereo posting! Coool!

Weebork on August 31, 2008 at 12:48 PM

Fixed!

Michelle on August 31, 2008 at 12:48 PM

Oh man, that was funny.

jencab on August 31, 2008 at 12:48 PM

DC (Northern VA mostly) is actually home to one of the fastest growing illegal populations. It’s bad here too.

dugan on August 31, 2008 at 12:50 PM

Why would anyone want to copy the shathole nations they come from? Zip over the border to California so as to escape the blight of Mexico and then work to make it resemble Mexico?

No comprende.

Bishop on August 31, 2008 at 12:51 PM

I LOVE PEWP!!! Not really, i DO love jason though.

surrounded on August 31, 2008 at 12:51 PM

And he ends with the best video of them all!!

“How can you be a communist and believe in private property”? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Jason ~ That was awesome! Can’t wait to see the “real” you at the RNC!

IrishGirl17 on August 31, 2008 at 12:51 PM

Folks, those are Obama voters. Get your friends out to vote in the Pres contest and in your local campaigns. Seriously.

marklmail on August 31, 2008 at 12:52 PM

Okay, I watched it. It was hilarious.

Bob's Kid on August 31, 2008 at 12:52 PM

The lady in the hat…lol.

SouthernGent on August 31, 2008 at 12:54 PM

So, when we conservatives have our own PBS, we can have Mr Mattera here do documentary series on the suburban liberal. I think it would be great. And we can redo NOVA so it, once again, rocks!

Weebork on August 31, 2008 at 12:55 PM

Classic.

Red Cloud on August 31, 2008 at 12:56 PM

“You’re a communist”?

“Yes”.

“I want your hat. Can I have it”?

“No”.

“Why not? A communist doesn’t believe in private property”.

I do.

*rolls eyes*

Guardian on August 31, 2008 at 12:56 PM

Come to think of it, Mattera is the “Crocodile Hunter” of the political wilderness. Rock on, Mattera!

Weebork on August 31, 2008 at 12:56 PM

Let me have your hat. love that

American on August 31, 2008 at 12:57 PM

In hindsight, it would have been better if Mattera had asked for “that” hat, not “hers”. There was already an implied ownership in his question. “Let me have that hat.” is more effective.

Weebork on August 31, 2008 at 12:59 PM

Jason: “Would you like to be an honorary member of PEWP?”

Moonbat (lilting): “Well, sure!”

The left has masterfully hijacked the word “discrimination”, marginalizing its meaning (discernment of qualities and recognition of differences), redefining it as a character flaw instead of a refinement of spirit.

The neutrality of the term has been so successfully shoved down the memory hole that I’ll bet somebody on this thread will argue with me about it.

My point: The left has been taught to reject discernment.

RushBaby on August 31, 2008 at 1:03 PM

How you be a communist and believe in private property??

surrounded on August 31, 2008 at 1:03 PM

My point: The left has been taught to reject discernment.

RushBaby on August 31, 2008 at 1:03 PM

Thanks RB, i’m using that at the very first opportunity.

surrounded on August 31, 2008 at 1:05 PM

I hope he does the same with the RNC protesters… there’s bound to be some.

We can use these videos as cautionary tales to our children to inoculate them from the idiocy they will see when they go off to college.

Queen0fCups on August 31, 2008 at 1:08 PM

“Out of many…Mexico!!!”

LOL

Django on August 31, 2008 at 1:12 PM

I wish they could play some of these short pieces at the RNC convention on the big screen, along with michael moore and the pic that Michelle Malkin has on her site with 2 dems (including the former head of the DNC) laughing at the thought of the destruction that will come during the repub’s convention.
Come on repubs give it back to them. The press will have to cover it then, if it plays enough.

Bambi on August 31, 2008 at 1:13 PM

cannonball on August 31, 2008 at 12:46 PM

Los Diablos Tejanos….remember the old Texas Ranger.

try again later on August 31, 2008 at 1:16 PM

Palin/Mattera 2016!!!!!!

Talon on August 31, 2008 at 1:17 PM

Now, go get a shave, shower, and rest, Jason. You deserve it!

Might I recommend a soap with a strong anti bacterial action.

TheSitRep on August 31, 2008 at 1:22 PM

The hurricane’s going to hit New Orleans about the time they start. [Chuckle] The timing is — at least it appears now that it’ll be there Monday. That just demonstrates that God’s on our side. [Laughter] … Everything’s cool.

This is the exact conversation, a little hard to hear because it was on a plane.
The two talking are Don Fowler (former dnc head) and Rep John Spratt (dem – SC). I hope this is played long and hard in South Carolina. What jerks! They could care less about what the people are facing.
Please give it lots of airing…………..

Bambi on August 31, 2008 at 1:23 PM

these people are scary. I love the, we make the white man pay for our food, our health insurance and the woman is agreeing and then he says, let’s get rid of the white man. Stuuuupid, these people just don’t have a friggen clue. They have this absurd, romanticized ideal of what the Aztecs were like. Something tells me they forget about the human sacrifices. Or never learned them. Their Aztec ancestors are rolling in their graves in shame.

Honestly now.

ehmygirl on August 31, 2008 at 1:31 PM

The video is funny, and this “My point: The left has been taught to reject discernment” is true.

Spirit of 1776 on August 31, 2008 at 1:33 PM

Varmints and pests, where are the pest busters?
Certainly not in D.C.

dhunter on August 31, 2008 at 1:35 PM

I would hope Jason’s employers would be following OSHA regs and let Jason use the HazMat decontamination chambers.

infidel on August 31, 2008 at 1:51 PM

Oh man, that stupid girl… Jason asks her about men getting pregnant, and her response “it has happened”.

RightWinged on August 31, 2008 at 1:54 PM

{“We have an aging white America. They are dying. They are ******** in their pants with fear! I love it! “We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him.”– Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas, Arlington :Mar 30, 2006: founder of La Raza Unida political party}

Not only do we have Hussane Obama and his terrorist friends, we have ass/holes like this running free in this country.

try again later on August 31, 2008 at 1:55 PM

“You’re a communist”?

“Yes”.

“I want your hat. Can I have it”?

“No”.

“Why not? A communist doesn’t believe in private property”.

I do.

*rolls eyes*

Guardian on August 31, 2008 at 12:56 PM

Laugh out loud funny. These stupid people crow that they love communism but they don’t even know what it is.

Maxx on August 31, 2008 at 1:55 PM

Jason can now settle the age old question:

Is there really such a thing as cooties??

landlines on August 31, 2008 at 2:00 PM

These people need to put on some clean clothes. Now that’s “change I can believe in.” (rimshot)

RightWinged on August 31, 2008 at 2:09 PM

Yeah, the video’s funny. Jason is wonderful, as usual. I had to laugh when he asked if Aztlan was just like in the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

But it’s real, those people really think this way. When I bought a house in Texas, I was relieved to find that, unlike in my native Arizona, most of the Hispanics spoke English. A year later, that’s no longer true. I was shocked to discover that a city park here is named Aztlan Park. Someone in the city government had to approve that name.

Maricopa County in AZ is full of ‘Reconquistadors’ – that’s why it spends so much money on social services for illegals, that’s why illegals feel free to vote (although most of them do it by mail so they won’t be challenged, but since they had no problem registering – thank you ACORN and other activists – their votes will count). I thought I’d gotten away from that here. I guess not.

Shay on August 31, 2008 at 2:22 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, your democrat party and what a party.

LAUGHING MY HINEY PERPENDICULAR OFF

Kini on August 31, 2008 at 2:23 PM

Genius. Jason should do a weekly show. “Liberals Say the Funniest Things”.

ronsfi on August 31, 2008 at 2:24 PM

What will they do with the Southwest ? Turn it into another Mexico ?? Now that’s funny.

redrock on August 31, 2008 at 2:33 PM

For those of us in the middle of this invasion, this isn’t so funny. These Mexicans are advocating violent takeover of our government and the use of violence to take away all that we have worked for. Most of the time, I try to be realistic and acknowledge it would be logistically impossible to deport tens of millions of illegal aliens; however, when I see videos like this that reveal the mentality at the heart of this invasion, I say ROUND THEM UP and DEPORT them NOW.

sgt_rich on August 31, 2008 at 2:46 PM

PEWP… Not yet the first of it’s kind.. but definetly, No. 2.

DaveC on August 31, 2008 at 3:10 PM

If I didn’t live in LA, I would actually think this is funny. Unfortunately our open border mentality has left LA a 3rd world city.

Pitiful.
Sad.
Real.

jbh45 on August 31, 2008 at 3:49 PM

Stocking up on the ammunition.

Les in NC on August 31, 2008 at 3:50 PM

Jason might be hangin around that funny smell in the air too much. Maybe a few too many peace pipes burnin. lol

oakpack on August 31, 2008 at 3:54 PM

He’s like the Ali G of HotAir.

Go git ‘em!

Mojave Mark on August 31, 2008 at 3:57 PM

Upon viewing this video of such lowlife minorities, I, like the guy in The Bar who just learned the secret desires and behavior of lesbians,(old joke)I am forced to admit that, not only am I a lesbian, now I,m a hateful racist…correction…an armed hateful racist…

b4lucy on August 31, 2008 at 4:32 PM

HOLY PEWP Batman!

Biff POW Baap

TheCulturalist on August 31, 2008 at 5:11 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen: Your democratic party!!!!

pullingmyhairout on August 31, 2008 at 5:24 PM

It was very painful to watch. I ache for ‘humanity’.

Entelechy on August 31, 2008 at 5:29 PM

So how long will it take the Army to conquer Mexico this time? Any military men/women among us?

Browncoatone on August 31, 2008 at 5:42 PM

Send this video to John McCain

Elric66 on August 31, 2008 at 5:46 PM

Send this video to John McCain Palin.

Elric66 on August 31, 2008 at 5:46 PM

TheCulturalist on August 31, 2008 at 5:47 PM

Send this video to John McCain Palin.

Elric66 on August 31, 2008 at 5:46 PM

TheCulturalist on August 31, 2008 at 5:47 PM

Actually both. Maybe she can talk some sense into him. How can any politician support this?

Elric66 on August 31, 2008 at 5:49 PM

Browncoatone on August 31, 2008 at 5:42 PM

It could be done quickly! Their army and government would surrender fast. The ones who would probably fight would be the drug cartels. That would take a while longer. The people would probably consider it liberation and welcome it.

US Army Retired

WildBillK on August 31, 2008 at 6:09 PM

E Pluribus Pewp

James on August 31, 2008 at 6:10 PM

James on August 31, 2008 at 6:10 PM

Out of many, PEWP? From both ends in Denweird.

ronsfi on August 31, 2008 at 6:23 PM

Elric66 on August 31, 2008 at 5:49 PM

exactly, that was my point.

i’m hoping he will actually listen to her.

he was doing an interview on fox this morning and pitched his position on climate change again.

uggg

TheCulturalist on August 31, 2008 at 6:30 PM

exactly, that was my point.

i’m hoping he will actually listen to her.

uggg

TheCulturalist on August 31, 2008 at 6:30 PM

God, just when you start to feel more comfortable with him, he pulls that.

Elric66 on August 31, 2008 at 6:45 PM

A teacher requiring her students not only to attend, but march in that should tell you how seriously broken our education system is, and the level of indoctrination and propaganda that La Raza has on our students.

………………… and you pay for it.

Happy?

Seven Percent Solution on August 31, 2008 at 6:48 PM

Seven Percent Solution on August 31, 2008 at 6:48 PM

it’s a deep and wide issue.

there was an employee at a store near mine who would come in almost every day.

he is black and a big Dem supporter. he wasn’t actually well informed, but he thought he was. probably comes from spending all his time within a very small social circle.

anyway, one day he mentioned that SoCal was going to be part of Mexico again soon. i asked him what he was talking about and where he heard it. he had it on good authority, from some Mexican friends, that we are only allowed to be here due to a lease with the Mexican gov’t and it was about to expire. (i could explain the basis of this bit of nonsense, but i’ll leave that for some other time)

I was in front of a computer and showed him the Treaty of Guadalupe. Treaty, not lease. We kicked Mexico’s butt, then bought the land. We could have just taken it.

Stupidity is apparently a social disease.

TheCulturalist on August 31, 2008 at 7:06 PM

Rule.Of.Law.

maverick muse on August 31, 2008 at 8:40 PM

[Geez--my third HotAir comment that Microsoft ate today without posting, lost in space. No big deal.]

RecOnquista Lives
ROL
Rule.Of.Law.

not to mention
Remember the Alamo!

maverick muse on August 31, 2008 at 8:45 PM

note to self, patience is a virtue.

maverick muse on August 31, 2008 at 8:46 PM

Sweet!

Drtuddle on August 31, 2008 at 9:40 PM

BTW, Jason is Puerto Rican.

Ali-Bubba on August 31, 2008 at 10:10 PM

Great video, Jason. Unfortunately.

Does anyone have the emails for Palin and McCain?

Two years ago I put down a hefty deposit on an unassembled modular home. Several thousand dollars. I am about to lose that deposit because I haven’t built the house yet–I can’t find a contractor who does not employ illegal aliens. I refuse to allow illegals on my property. I had no idea when I signed the contract that I would run into this kind of problem! Screw PC. I want these criminals OUT of my country!

mushroom on August 31, 2008 at 10:20 PM

Are we all PEWPers???? ha ha ha

DfDeportation on August 31, 2008 at 10:55 PM

PEWPer = Community Organizer

DfDeportation on August 31, 2008 at 11:31 PM

PEWP.. is that like the:

Coalition for the
Liberation of
Indigenous
Tree-Dwellers?

DaveC on September 1, 2008 at 12:21 AM

Shay on August 31, 2008 at 2:22 PM

I guess you live in Lubbock..
Lots of changes throughout West texas over the past 30 years.

I’m about 400 yards from the border (the scary Anapra neighborhood of Juarez) out here in West El Paso. Of course, here its Spanish all the time, but, then again, it always has been. El Paso is, honestly, less than 10-12% Anglo.
El Paso, although it is the 4th largest city in Texas, has always been overshadowed by the larger population of Juarez (over 1.5 million). In fact, El Paso was originally named Franklin, and Juarez was the original El Paso (El Paso del Norte – now known as “Old El Paso”.
Not much tension down here at all.. even with all the narcotraficante murders literally right on our doorstep.

We’ve had several friends in Juarez that had bodies dumped right across the street from their houses. It’s an ugly mess right now. They’re even killing little kids – something that naturally frightens us parents over here.

We just hope that it stays over there, and doesn’t cross the border.

TexasJew on September 1, 2008 at 3:28 AM

We just hope that it stays over there, and doesn’t cross the border.

TexasJew on September 1, 2008 at 3:28 AM

Lock and Load.

Johan Klaus on September 1, 2008 at 4:10 AM

Somebody please send this to Queeg, STAT!

SuperCool on September 1, 2008 at 4:21 AM

Mexico doesn’t practice the rule of law, which would mean enforcing their side of the border as well.

When your government doesn’t practice the rule of law, you end up with lawlessness. Which is what is why that country is breaking down into anarchy. Their disrespect for our border contributes greatly to this, as it basically provides a lawless “tribal area” for not only the invaders to use, but the human and drug smugglers as well.

Sooner or later Mexico will realize that it’s just as much in their interest as ours for that border to be secure. Either that or the anarchy eventually will spread south, to Mexico City, and the `elites there who benefit from the peasants will themselves face the sword…

wildcat84 on September 1, 2008 at 8:11 AM

Jason Mattera, thanks for the yoemans work. Watching all episodes you made it so easy for the protesters to make themselves look even more brain dead than they are.

Sign me up for PFWP (fink is really spelled PHINQUE). Sign me up as Mr. Richard Head (but you can call me Dick).

MSGTAS on September 1, 2008 at 9:42 AM

Michelle,
I hope you forwared a copy of this to McCain and his buddy good friend Juan Hernandez.

brtex on September 1, 2008 at 11:23 AM

dugan on August 31, 2008 at 12:50 PM

That’s true, but in Prince William County they’re actually cracking down on illegals and I’ve heard they’ve been effective.

Great work Jason! Scary stuff though.

4shoes on September 1, 2008 at 12:30 PM

Jason Mattera…., You have got one swingin’, clankin’
set of stones, bra.

wuzrobbd on September 1, 2008 at 12:50 PM

Jason pwns the noobs while promoting PEWP. Priceless.
When will he tour S. California? I’ll be there.
I second brtex’s request. Illegal immigration MUST be pulled front and center; it’s getting buried by drilling for oil and for dirt on Sarah Palin.

Christine on September 1, 2008 at 1:37 PM

Rev Wright in disguise.

tarpon on September 1, 2008 at 4:18 PM

Fantastic video! I totally wanna go undercover like this at the next Gay Pride rally!!! (Lesbians are nuts!!)

Lothar on September 1, 2008 at 4:38 PM

Jason, I love you, man. Juevos and smarts. I ate up your videos like a fly on pewp…

mattriddle on September 2, 2008 at 6:13 PM