Finally: Diddy on Palin

posted at 8:29 pm on August 31, 2008 by Allahpundit

Having read Goldstein’s post, I can only call this one of the more civil, coherent leftist critiques to come out of this weekend. How to tell if your sense of humor is as juvenile as the big A’s: If you laugh at the “Alaska, motherf***er?” line near the end. Content warning.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

I think i just figured out the merry go-round thing!..it reminded me of that hypnosis screen!..just a thought.

Bluestate_Blues on August 31, 2008 at 9:18 PM

Diddy is what you get when you mainstream rank ignorance and glorify the basest elements of American culture … which is how the ‘progressive’ left sustains itself.

petefrt on August 31, 2008 at 9:18 PM

another epic fail by Sean Combs he has bee doing it most of his career.

Chakra Hammer on August 31, 2008 at 9:19 PM

I had some lefty blog lnk to one of my stories today and I went back along the blog to see which one it was.

It was the one about Sarah Palin as a hockey mom.

My God it broke into a freak show. Some Obama backer said “Sarah Palin is a token pick just like Hillary would have been as VP”

That set off the Hillary backers. They called Obama a token empty suit.

Its all out war now on the left blog.

William Amos on August 31, 2008 at 9:20 PM

Please keep in mind folks, that J-lo dumped his sorry ass for that human corpse guy. He must be that bad.

bloggless on August 31, 2008 at 9:21 PM

Obama’s base speaks. Play this on every major network. It’s brilliant. We da future.

So… BHO is experienced??? Yo, yo, yo!

Mojave Mark on August 31, 2008 at 9:21 PM

So… am I getting this wrong, or does diddy want a crackhead in every pot?

Pasalubong on August 31, 2008 at 9:22 PM

So… am I getting this wrong, or does diddy want a crackhead in every pot?

Pasalubong on August 31, 2008 at 9:22 PM

and a ho in every garage.

bloggless on August 31, 2008 at 9:22 PM

This is hysterical. I s he on a merryground?

bloggless on August 31, 2008 at 9:24 PM

WHOOOOO! I AM P DIZZY……..

Razorsully on August 31, 2008 at 9:24 PM

and a ho in every garage.

bloggless on August 31, 2008 at 9:22 PM

too bad he didn’t throw in a “there aren’t any hoe’s in alaska” to his rant…lol

jp on August 31, 2008 at 9:25 PM

Are we allowed to email this to everyone we know?

bloggless on August 31, 2008 at 9:25 PM

and a ho in every garage.

Keyboard. Ice tea. Damn you.:)

Pasalubong on August 31, 2008 at 9:26 PM

Actually… given what I’ve seen over on Digg and Slashdot this is pretty tame. Doesn’t say much… but I at least respect his attempt here, poor as it is.

“Do They have any crackheads there!?” – Both clueless and insightful at the same time.

Skywise on August 31, 2008 at 9:28 PM

They are coming apart at the seems. It’s hilarious. Remember all the stories after 04 about them all having to go into therapy? WTF is going to happen after 08?

TheBigOldDog on August 31, 2008 at 9:30 PM

TheBigOldDog on August 31, 2008 at 9:30 PM

abbatoirs

sven10077 on August 31, 2008 at 9:31 PM

P Diddy: Attention John McCain,John McCain.

“Right now I had to check in with you to tell you that you
are bugging the f-ck out.

I don’t even understand what planet your on right now,this is the job to be the Leader of The Free World,OKAY,no dis-
respect,I love you,I want you to live to be 110 years,but
things happen,what if god forbid you have a running mate,
you become elected,you become president.

Alaska,Alaska,Alaska,Alaska,c’mon man,I don’t even know if
there are any black people in Alaska.

John like c’mon on this isn’t Sarah Pa…,Yo,if you really,
really think that were going to let you win this election,
with these like crazy decisions that your making,your bugg-
ing me.
————————————————————
————————————————————

Only decephered up to the minute and half.

Since when is it the Left,Liberals business as to what,how
and why,that Mccain does with his own election team!!

Hippty,hippty,hop,Yo,sumpin tells me,there running scared,
me thinks!!!

canopfor on August 31, 2008 at 9:32 PM

Wow, watching him strain to harness his two or three brain cells is painful. Just had a scary though….celebrity debate: P. Diddy vs. Ted Nugent

ElectricPhase on August 31, 2008 at 9:04 PM

That would be so amazing. However, P. Diddy may have an aneurism.

MrsWeebork on August 31, 2008 at 9:32 PM

I shall not repeat the two word axiom that went through my mind when I shut off the video.

baldilocks on August 31, 2008 at 8:56 PM

“Class tells?”

(Honestly don’t know what you meant, but this seemed as good a guess as any)

inviolet on August 31, 2008 at 9:32 PM

Does anyone out there speak “dumbass”? Anyone? I need an interpreter for this.

Wyznowski on August 31, 2008 at 9:33 PM

Let me translate in a nutshell:

“There is no black people in Alaska, thus no street credit. Yo.”

Static on August 31, 2008 at 9:33 PM

Are we allowed to email this to everyone we know?

bloggless on August 31, 2008 at 9:25 PM

They are our most affective spokespeople aren’t they? This pick has got them so panicked they have dropped all the pretense and are saying what they really think unfiltered. I just hope they don’t recover their senses any time soon.

TheBigOldDog on August 31, 2008 at 9:33 PM

It’s bugging the F**K out of him because he’s just figured out that the Big O is gonna lose.

“BREAK THE GLASS CEILING – VOTE REPUBLICAN”

Bootleghooch on August 31, 2008 at 9:34 PM

I was just having a conversation about how I don’t understand why P. Diddy has made any money, other than being linked to Notorious B.I.G. Think about it, he has made tons of money from talking over beats. He has made money off of every recorded “yeah”.

He has made money riding on the coat tails of someone else. He’s an illiterate disgrace of human flesh.

MrsWeebork on August 31, 2008 at 9:35 PM

“There is no black people in Alaska, thus no street credit. Yo.” Static on August 31, 2008 at 9:33 PM

Nor Hawaii…

Mojave Mark on August 31, 2008 at 9:38 PM

The funny thing about the video is, Diddy believes he’s serious; the scary thing about the video is, there are lots of Voter who agree with him.

Its because of people like Diddy, I no longer believe in the saying, ‘A fool and his money are soon parted’. Some fools have too much money.

c3ichief on August 31, 2008 at 9:38 PM

Coherent? I think that’s a stretch. Not sure if I’ve heard anyone sound like such an idiot this week (Diddy, not you AP)

“Dis one right here is not respectful to our lives, diverse lives…”

What? WTF are you talking about.

Towards the end he talks about getting versed on black issues, and youth issues because “we are the future”. WTF? He repeatedly blasts 1 of our 50 states, simply because he’s an idiot and doesn’t know anything about it.

First of all, according to wikipedia, Alaska’s population is 4.72%. I on the other hand live in arguably the most liberal state in the nation, and we have 0.5% black. That’s right one half of one percent. It’s Obamamania up here. So AK has nearly 5% blacks, and the national average is 12%. I wonder if this moron is aware that Barry grew up in Hawaii with his white family, and that Hawaii’s black population is only 2.5%!!! That’s right, the percentage of the population that is black in Alaska is nearly twice what it is in Hawaii.

First of all, thanks for playing Diddy, I believe you can consider yourself wasted.

I’m… I’m not even going to go on… I’m just stunned that he thinks he came off sounding remotely intelligent there.

RightWinged on August 31, 2008 at 9:40 PM

He repeatedly blasts 1 of our 50 57 states, simply because he’s an idiot and doesn’t know anything about it.

RightWinged on August 31, 2008 at 9:40 PM

Obamageography

TheBigOldDog on August 31, 2008 at 9:45 PM

OMG! He has a carreer waiting in standup comedy. I was laughing the whole four minutes. I truly do hope that the Dems are hoping the mythical youth vote is coming to save them. I really do.

Dawnsblood on August 31, 2008 at 9:49 PM

This video reminds me of that scene in “Carrie” when they’re at the prom dancing around and around in a circle, and just watching the movie, you get the bed spins. And the camera goes faster and faster…

The Piddley Diddley video has a higher nausea factor just because of the speaking-in-tongues thing…

ErinF on August 31, 2008 at 9:50 PM

All the more reason to vote McCain/Palin

ballz2wallz on August 31, 2008 at 9:51 PM

If he thinks there are no crack-heads in Alaska, he hasn’t watched many COPS episodes. And if having “crack-heads” in a city/state gives it electability status, then I don’t want to live there.

MsUnderestimated on August 31, 2008 at 9:52 PM

Okay, guys, let’s help Puffy get the message out! Let’s give him a hand and send this to everyone you know. Let’s go viral with it! P dudley puffer didley diddy daddy sean fluff needs our help!

bloggless on August 31, 2008 at 9:53 PM

Yo…what da f#ck? You buggin’ out man….what? Listen John….I loves ya man….what?…..I’m mean……there’s like…….not even any crack-wh*res and…..you know…..black people…and…youfs….in ….Alaska?…..Wha?…..Sh!t….f*ck that sh!t…..you buggin’ out John………….

Shakespseare just rolled over in his grave……and puked……

FiveWays on August 31, 2008 at 9:56 PM

That was dumber than I thought it would be.

Who’s the one “buggin’ out”? Combs can’t even complete a proper sentence. And where is Elaska anyway?

forest on August 31, 2008 at 9:57 PM

McCain is definately in trouble now.

P Diddy’s gonna get out da crack vote.

he be buggin’…..

FiveWays on August 31, 2008 at 9:59 PM

this vid might have more street cred if he was standing on a corner in the hood with a cup full of pencils,..instead of a palatial crib!,..as usual, i could be wrong…

Bluestate_Blues on August 31, 2008 at 10:00 PM

Take-home message, courtesy of Mr. Combs: Get a brain! Morans.

Andrew D on August 31, 2008 at 10:00 PM

Funny thing is, I completely forgot about this line while watching and then I laughed and remembered. Apparently I do have juvenile sense of humor, not that I didn’t know that already.

OneGyT on August 31, 2008 at 10:02 PM

Ebonics on a sit-n-spin. Fun stuff… fun stuff…

ErinF on August 31, 2008 at 10:02 PM

misogynist

Dr Evil on August 31, 2008 at 10:04 PM

I’m going to insist that the Obama camp adopt this video as an official endoresment.

If this doesn’t sway the undecided blue-collar cracker vote, then……man…f*ck dem…..day be buggin’……

FiveWays on August 31, 2008 at 10:04 PM

P.S. Diddy says B.K. is open late.

VolMagic on August 31, 2008 at 8:36 PM

That’s the only thing I need to hear from this a-hole; although I expect Barry O will be doing the BK commercials at some time in the near future.

Captain Hate on August 31, 2008 at 10:08 PM

Stay in school, kids.

The Ugly American on August 31, 2008 at 10:12 PM

I am not sure if this is a pro Obama ad or one for Planned Parenthood.

Jdripper on August 31, 2008 at 10:15 PM

Diddy sounds like he is scared to me. He sounds like he is afraid McCain ruined Obamanation’s convention with his VP pick. I was at the McCain rally today. There were more people at the rally to see Palin than there were to see McShamnesty.

Sean on August 31, 2008 at 10:18 PM

MsUnderestimated on August 31, 2008 at 9:52 PM

Beautifully stated.

MrsWeebork on August 31, 2008 at 10:18 PM

Oh well PD has evolved from ‘Vote or Die’ to ‘ain’t no crackheads in Alaska’ OK This guy must be tired of spending money on the losers he keeps backing. I’ve seen the same frustrated look at the race track. LOL

sonnyspats1 on August 31, 2008 at 10:18 PM

AP writes: Content warning.

Yeah. The video is utterly without content!

Paul-Cincy on August 31, 2008 at 10:20 PM

I got news for Mini-Me Obama, there are more Black people in Alaska than Iowa (which is supposedly Obama Country based on the Jan 3rd caucus:

Iowa 2006 Census:
Black persons, 2.5%

Alaska 2006 Census:
Black persons, percent, 3.7%

But Diddy does make a good argument for the school voucher program.

Texas Gal on August 31, 2008 at 10:21 PM

P.Diddy =>loser

mindhacker on August 31, 2008 at 10:24 PM

HAHAHA “there’s no like… black people, there’s no like… crime.” Dude, that’s so racist.

Dash on August 31, 2008 at 10:26 PM

p-diddy, put the crack pipe down, learn some phonics. peace out.

custer on August 31, 2008 at 10:28 PM

Yo! Diddy be wiggin yo! He gots to be worried…

Ahem… this is why I don’t allow my kids to listen to (c)rap.

ErinF on August 31, 2008 at 10:33 PM

How articulate of him –
a thug talking about respect ???

defendfaithandfamily on August 31, 2008 at 10:37 PM

So… am I getting this wrong, or is does diddy want a crackhead in every pot?

Pasalubong on August 31, 2008 at 9:22 PM

As it should be.

macblanegirl on August 31, 2008 at 10:37 PM

Yo, Diddy!

No Black people in Alaska? Check out who beat our next Vice-President for the title of Miss Alaska 1984.

(The “ain’t no crackheads there” line cracked me up, however.)

irishspy on August 31, 2008 at 10:42 PM

No crime in Alaska? No crackheads in Alaska? Sounds like SOMEONE was running the show pretty good up there!

ErinF on August 31, 2008 at 10:56 PM

That’s one dumb motherf*cker.

thareb on August 31, 2008 at 11:01 PM

Oh P. Diddy, Puff Daddy, Sean John, Sean Combs… please calm yourself, you’re very frazzled.

MrsWeebork on August 31, 2008 at 11:01 PM

Why is he so worried about who McCain picked as VP anyway? isn’t the Obamamessiah supposed to sweep the country in a landslide, uniting all of us in Hope and Change?

Surely whatever McCain does is irrelevent, Mr. Diddy (which, coincidentally, is what my kid used to call his…well, something, when he was a baby)

Honestly, for a video weblog, it looked more like a screen test for someone completely baffled and incoherant. He really looked like he should have sat down, had a little tea and collected his thoughts. Maybe it was all the spinning that disoriented him.

Texan on August 31, 2008 at 11:07 PM

This is the same asswipe that recently bitched about flying commercial because it was too expensive to fuel his jet.
F*** him.

SouthernDem on August 31, 2008 at 11:10 PM

I think many of us need to get our PH.D in psychology, because come the next oh…. about twenty-four years – eight for McCain and eight for Palin and another eight for her brilliant VP pick – it’s going to be lucrative to listen professionally to these rich libtard rants at uumm.. about $200.00 + an hour…

Mcguyver on August 31, 2008 at 11:10 PM

I wish I bought his records so I could stop buying them

flyoverland on August 31, 2008 at 11:13 PM

Palin’s brilliant VP pick WILL be Jindal.

ErinF on August 31, 2008 at 11:13 PM

“You should have got gotten Michelle Obama to be your running mate.”

PD: perfect tense, my friend.

BuckeyeSam on August 31, 2008 at 11:16 PM

Fools like him will try to start race riots if The Chosen One loses. His new election slogan this time is “Obama or die”. It is getting interesting……..

amynorw on August 31, 2008 at 11:16 PM

This coming from a guy who’s now pimping fries and burgers.

madmonkphotog on August 31, 2008 at 11:21 PM

My God, is this guy for real? Yo Yo man f*** What?! Are there blacks in Alaska? What? The stupidity here is so far out that it can’t be described!
If he showed up in Alaska, with his pants dragging and his arse showing and using F*** every other word, he’d be laughed out of the state. He’s probably too stupid to realize it, but all that gold he’s flashing was probably mined there.

hopefloats on August 31, 2008 at 11:26 PM

“We tha’ future…”

Speaks volumes.

lodestonejames on August 31, 2008 at 11:27 PM

How morons like this garner an audience is beyond me. King among the illiterati.

AmericanDad on August 31, 2008 at 11:48 PM

Wonder if the Palins will make the kids take Diddy off of their iPods now?

InTheBellyoftheBeast on September 1, 2008 at 12:08 AM

Ugly, illiterate, no-talent ass-clown, hear this: your tired little rap about Palin being too inexperienced for the number two spot is supposed to sound funny coming from a clown who supports a less qualified candidate for the number one spot.

I know that’s a lot of dicey logic for a deaf rapper, especially since this also escaped the spongy cerebelum of Harvard’s Law Review Editor Emeritus, but you’ve got a lot of time on your hands, and I think you’ll be able to grasp it if you try really hard.

Jaibones on September 1, 2008 at 12:12 AM

why would anyone care what “Vote or Die” thinks anyways. What a waste of time listening to him trying to complete a full thought….I suppose that make me racist………

Ozprey on September 1, 2008 at 12:14 AM

I can’t imagine the Palins, being caring attentive parents, would allow Piddly Diddly on their kids’ ipods.

ErinF on September 1, 2008 at 12:15 AM

Wish I could have those 4 minutes back.

I really mean that.

iamse7en on September 1, 2008 at 12:26 AM

According to this pimp daddy, there are probably aren’t any blacks on the Supreme Court either. So what’s he saying? There are no black in Alaska, or is that there are blacks in Alaska, but they have jobs, and so they aren’t keeping it real? Or, you can understand them when they talk, so no street creds? But watch out for the native populations up their Mr. Diddy. I hear they can cut the skin off of a whale without waking him up, yo. Who knows? Maybe they’re the blacks of Alaska? Get your PC victimization who-trumps-who list together man!

smellthecoffee on September 1, 2008 at 12:29 AM

Didn’t Puff Daddy P. Diddy just re-CHANGE his name to Pwnd Doofus?

profitsbeard on September 1, 2008 at 12:30 AM

When watching this video, I was immediately reminded of this video:

Practice? We’re talking abotu mother f’in PRACTICE!

Nothing P Diddy does is original.. NOTHING!

Vincenzo on September 1, 2008 at 12:41 AM

More proof of Abe Lincoln’s observation:

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”

landlines on September 1, 2008 at 12:43 AM

Piddly Diddly, youz needs to learn English, yo.

ErinF on September 1, 2008 at 12:59 AM

Another stupid uneducated criminal celeb

American on September 1, 2008 at 12:59 AM

Another tool, but hey, good news for Barack Obama,

JEREMIAH WRIGHT is back in town, he preached in Houston today, check out the above link to see what he said about black women living in the White House.

War69DotCom on September 1, 2008 at 1:07 AM

Sorry, but I ain’t int’rested in watching diddly. :)

God, I hate rap, rappers and rap culture. There, I said it. And I’m proud for the first time in my adult life. *grin* jk.

tickleddragon on September 1, 2008 at 1:15 AM

Send this human debris to Iraq to clear minefields by stomping around in his bare feet.

bill30097 on September 1, 2008 at 1:28 AM

Attention P Diddy. My name is Big E but you may know me from my government name #8675309.

Holy sh!t dude. What?
P Diddy you are buggin the f#ck out.
Sirock Obama? What the f#ck are you talking about motherf#cker?

Do you seriously think that there arent any black people in Alaska? Nah, dude you are bugging the F#ck out.

I mean due respect P Diddy I know you must have made a record that didn’t suck at some point along the way. And I’m sure that you’re a good business man but you are bugging.the.f#ck.out with all this no crackheads in Alaska bullsh!t.

God forbid anyone ever see these retarded video’s you’re making but what the f#ck happens if anyone does? Do you have any idea how stupid you are going to look? Holy f#cking sh!t dude. P. Diddy, you are bugging.the.f#ck.out.

Sirak Obama?

Dude you are bugging the f#ck out.

For your own protection P. Diddy you must be stopped before you have a chance to make Diddy Obama Blog 17. I don’t care if I have to call Suge Knight and have him shove that video camera up your ass. You are bugging the f#ck out and you must be stopped. Seriously, no black people in Alaska? Dude you are bugging the f#ck out.

Peace.

Big E on September 1, 2008 at 1:30 AM

Hard to know who to base my decision on, Daddy Yankee or P Diddy. It’s going to be a tough election year with all these heavyweights sharing their expertise.

If Diddy had seen the Palin video, it would have changed his answer:

bayam on September 1, 2008 at 1:35 AM

4 min and 7 seconds I’m not going to get back…What a waste of bandwidth…

jerrytbg on September 1, 2008 at 1:36 AM

I’m sorry, but I’m not taking political advice from a grown man who calls himself Diddy.

Ronnie on September 1, 2008 at 1:41 AM

With this video alone I think the Republican National Committee can raise another $100 Mil.

Rbastid on September 1, 2008 at 1:59 AM

P. Diddy is just worried. He has been promised a job as secatary of edjukashun under the Obama administration.

Guardian on September 1, 2008 at 2:33 AM

I would spend the time to watch this ferret feces attempt to express himself, but, to quote the great Woody Allen, “my raccoon had hepatitis”

TexasJew on September 1, 2008 at 2:44 AM

This guy makes Obama look like Einstein

LibertarianConservative on September 1, 2008 at 2:57 AM

This guy makes Obama look like Einstein

LibertarianConservative on September 1, 2008 at 2:57 AM

You sure about that?

Chakra Hammer on September 1, 2008 at 3:06 AM

Alaska? Refreshingly not Diddy.

T J Green on September 1, 2008 at 3:36 AM

Does anyone out there speak “dumbass”? Anyone? I need an interpreter for this.

Wyznowski on August 31, 2008 at 9:33 PM

I speak Dumbass. Allow me to translate:

“Diddy Obama Blog (x3) number 16.”

Hello, my name is P.Diddy, and this is the sixteenth time I’ve blogged about Barak Obama.

“Attention John McCain (x2), my name is Diddy, kay? You may know me by my government name Sean Combs, but you know my friends and my family they call me Diddy, a.k.a. Sirach Obama. We’ll get to that on a whole ‘nother blog, but right now I had to check in with you to tell you that you are bugging the f*ck out.”

I would like to say to John McCain that my name is Diddy, even though I’m really Sean Combs. My friends and family call me Diddy, but I am also known as Sirach Obama. I won’t tell you why until later. In any case, I wanted to tell you, John McCain, that you are behaving in an irrational manner.

“I don’t even understand what planet you’re on now. This is the job to be the leader of the free world, kay? No disrespect. I love you. I want you to live to be 110, but things happen, like what if, God forbid, you got a running mate, you become President….”

I am unable to comprehend your reasoning. The President of the United States is the leader of the free world–a very large responsibility–and while I hope that you don’t die you are really very old. What will happen if you become President and your running mate….

“Alaska (x3) Ala- C’mon man. I don’t even know if there are any black people in Alaska.”

The idea that you would pick someone from Alaska as your running mate makes me incredulous. I am unclear on the demographics of that state, but I am pretty sure there aren’t any black people there.

“John, like come on, this isn’… Sarah Pa…”

Despite the fact that I do nothing but talk for a living, I am at a loss for words.

“Yo, if you really think that we’re going to let you win this election with these, these, like crazy decisions that you’re makin’, you’re buggin’, okay?”

It would not be rational for you to believe that we would allow you to be elected while you behave irrationally.

“I’m-a calling all youth, all coloreds, all youth voters. November 4th we have to protect our future because John McCain is bugging the f*ck out, okay?”

I would like to encourage all young voters and all African American voters to vote against John McCain on November 4th because he is behaving irrationally. We must prevent him from causing future damage to our country.

“Like, the lady’s nice, she’s cool…. She’s a heartbeat away, just like and then she the President. She going to be on the phone with a man from South Korea or like…. What’s she, I mean….”

Sarah Palin is a nice person, but if John McCain were to die then she would become President, and I don’t believe that she is ready to have a telephone conversation with the President of our ally, South Korea.

“What in the hell? Alaska? You should’ve got Michelle Obama to be your running mate, now that would’ve been something strategic and fly. This one right here is not respectful to our lives, diverse lives.”

I am still incredulous that you have picked a running mate from Alaska. You would have been better served by picking the wife of your Democrat opponent. That, at least, would have been a clever and trendy decision. The choice you have made pays insufficient respect to minorities–females making up 52% of the population, after all.

“Anybody…. Yo…. You would let her keep your kids? You would let her keep your kids, raise your…. You feel like…. For real? Nah. You’re bugging the f*ck out. You my man. God bless you, you’re a great war hero, but you are bugging the f*ck out.”

Would you really trust this mother of five with your children? No, you are behaving irrationally, despite the fact that you are a great war hero.

“Sarah Palin, that is completely irresponsible. Yo, Sarah, I want you to be down with, um, you know, the whole cabinet and…. Yo, Sarah, you ain’t ready to be no Vice-President. Man, you need to stop playin’ Sarah. For real. Y’all are buggin’.”

It is irresponsible of John McCain to choose Sarah Palin as his running mate. . Sarah, you are not ready to be Vice-President, and I strongly encourage you to drop out of the race. You all are behaving irrationally.

“This your boy Diddy, I’m about to get focused. I gotta make sure that all young people, all the forgotten ones that y’all don’t even speak to, that they come out and get busy on your lasses(?) on November 4th and vote in record numbers, ’cause you are bugging the f*ck out John McCain. Yeah.”

I would like to reiterate that I am called Diddy (even though I’m really Sean Combs), and I will be making sure that all the young and marginalized people turn out to vote in record numbers on November 4th, because you are behaving irrationally, John McCain.

“Diddy Blog number 16, Sirach Obama. This is not going to be the last time you hear my name. I’m gonna bring millions out to the polls on November 4th to make sure that…. Are you…. Alaska, motherf*cker?”

I am Sirach Obama, and this is my sixteenth blog. You will hear my name again, because I am going to bring millions of voters to the polls on November fourth. Also, I am still incredulous that you would pick a running mate from Alaska. And I believe you have had sexual intercourse with your mother.

“What is the reality in Ala-, like what is…. There’s not even no crackheads in Alaska. There’s not even … no black people. There’s not even no, like, crime? Or like, foreign policies. Y’all may be versed on foreign policies. You need to get versed in black policies and youth policies. We the future.”

What is life like in the state of Alaska? There are no black people, nor are there the sorts of problems stereotypically attributed to African American populations. You may be well versed on the subject of foreign policy, but I doubt that you understand the issues which affect African Americans or young people. You should be, because in the future we will play important roles.

“John, you’re bugging the f*ck out man.”

In conclusion, I would like to emphasize that you, John McCain, are behaving irrationally.

There you go. You’re on your own in the future, though. Translating Dumbass gives me a headache.

Eukardios on September 1, 2008 at 4:52 AM