Finally: Diddy on Palin

posted at 8:29 pm on August 31, 2008 by Allahpundit

Having read Goldstein’s post, I can only call this one of the more civil, coherent leftist critiques to come out of this weekend. How to tell if your sense of humor is as juvenile as the big A’s: If you laugh at the “Alaska, motherf***er?” line near the end. Content warning.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Heh. Looks like the comments read my (indecipherable) and (untranslatable gibberish) as HTML. Knew I should’ve used parentheses or brackets.

Eukardios on September 1, 2008 at 4:58 AM

Did not watch. PDoodle has nothing this country boy wants to hear, but Palin sure is hott.

Benjamin9 on September 1, 2008 at 5:13 AM

Oh, joy!

Yet another syphilitic drug addled idiotic “celebrity” giving all of us advice on politics.

Nahanni on September 1, 2008 at 5:59 AM

Um, I think this kid is high on some rock.

manny on September 1, 2008 at 6:43 AM

I look forward to Beau Snerdley’s certified black enough to criticize response on Rush Limbaugh.

Buy Danish on September 1, 2008 at 7:15 AM

P Diddly Squat

1sttofight on September 1, 2008 at 8:37 AM

His lyrics this good?

ApartforHaShem on September 1, 2008 at 8:54 AM

McCain should run this as a campaign ad.

rightwingprof on September 1, 2008 at 9:35 AM

He does realize he said that if there are no Black people there is no crime/ wherever there are Black people there is crime? Some people really need to just shut up….LOL

Deanna on September 1, 2008 at 9:40 AM

Haven’t read ALL the comments – so someone else may have mentioned it already…. but….

I can’t help but laugh when, in the middle of a diatribe about how Sarah Palin is a terrible choice for VP, he suggests that McCain should have picked….. Michelle Obama.

Yup… according to Diddy… Michelle O. is more capable of being VP than Sarah Palin, the Governor of Alaska.

Oooooooo kaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Stick with your Burger King commercials, dude…. seriously.

jrlingreenbay on September 1, 2008 at 10:36 AM

Yup, nothing says responsible social commentary like a mid 30s stoned rapper on a merry-go-round

MMW on September 1, 2008 at 10:38 AM

Democrats created this hateful black culture with the exact same policies that Obama promotes. 70% black illegitimacy. No fathers. No guidance. No responsibility. No accountability. Free healthcare. More $ for each additional bastard child. etc etc etc etc
When will the Left realize that handouts deincentivize achievement and breed a huge underclass? OR is that their goal?

marklmail on September 1, 2008 at 11:01 AM

Apparently this guy who willingly takes the name of excrement does not see the multiples layers of irony in his name, his candidate AND finally his oafish effort in producing this video. Pee Dizzy’s spin, spin and some more spin is the perfect for anyone who depends on this pee-for-a-name-poo-for-brains for political opinion.

Nastaran on September 1, 2008 at 11:33 AM

He hasn’t been the same since J Lo dumped him. All kidding aside, what an idiot.

Glynn on September 1, 2008 at 11:34 AM

“I’m about to get focused.” That would be a first. I’m going to take advise from an idiot who can’t complete a sentence and can decide on his name. Started with Sean Combs (sounds like he’s related to Alan) then Puff Daddy and now is Diddy. More like he doesn’t know diddley squat.

Les in NC on September 1, 2008 at 11:43 AM

“can’t decide” It’s early.

Les in NC on September 1, 2008 at 11:44 AM

marklmail on September 1, 2008 at 11:01 AM

Since FDR the Democrats have sought ways to create a generation of greedy-needies, thus ensuring their positions of power, at least throughout their lifetimes. Obama is nothing new, he’s just the dark-skinned version of the same old thing. His twist on the old theme is that he can absolve us of our collective white guilt. News for Obama, I don’t feel at all guilty. Do you?

SKYFOX on September 1, 2008 at 11:51 AM

What is P-douche gonna do, import da youf from the sweat shops he contacts out his clothing line to to come to the US and vote?

RobertInAustin on September 1, 2008 at 11:56 AM

Everyone should try to get through the entire video because he gets more ignorant and foolish as he goes alongm which I found very amusing. I never realized how uneducated he was until now. The man can’t even construct an intelligent sentence. But he’s wealthy, very, very wealthy. Only in America.

UnEasyRider on September 1, 2008 at 12:14 PM

“My government name”? You mean, “my slave name”, Diddy?

Keep playing it up. Complaining that there are no crack heads, black people, or crime in Alaska? Wow, you’re really doing your cause a favor. Keep talking.

Grafted on September 1, 2008 at 12:29 PM

No crack heads or crime in Alaska! Isn’t that what we want across the rest of the Country. This guy is a complete idiot. He actually deserves a Candidate like Obama.

crazy texas on September 1, 2008 at 12:45 PM

What the heck is it with this “heartbeat away from the Presidency” and “I want you to live to be 110, but God forbid something happens” crap?

There is an equal chance of Obama meeting a 30.06. This is a manufactured issue at best.

Ryan Gandy on September 1, 2008 at 5:25 PM

Oh, and ESPECIALLY so with his statement that McCain should have picked Michelle “My Belle” Obama as his running mate – a woman with NO experience whatsoever in anything other than raising kids.

Ryan Gandy on September 1, 2008 at 5:33 PM

Add motion sickness on top of sick of diddy and you’ve got me right now. Excuse me while I go hurl.

KelliD on September 1, 2008 at 6:53 PM

HOLY SH*T WHAT A FOOL! ROFLMAO!!!

did he not say that black people and crackheads are the same thing?

eh on September 2, 2008 at 9:07 AM

He’s so articulate!

cyclosarin on September 2, 2008 at 10:22 AM

I love the part where he says,

“…she goin’ to be on the phone with my boy from South Korea…”

Something tells me he meant North Korea but then again who am I to question Sarack Obama.

scotthenning on September 2, 2008 at 2:21 PM

Just now watched a little bit of diddy.

He sure puts the dip in $hit.

What a jerk.