NARN, State Fair #4: The Palin Edition

posted at 2:55 pm on August 29, 2008 by Ed Morrissey

I won’t have time to do the Week in Review show today, as I will have to pick up my convention credentials this afternoon before I go to the State Fair for the Northern Alliance Radio Network show tonight, between 5-7 pm CT.  We’ll be talking with the crowd about the choice of Sarah Palin and Barack Obama’s speech last night, and we’ll talk Fried Food on a Stick — a perennial State Fair topic!  Be sure to listen on the stream at AM 1280 The Patriot!

And, folks, we do love callers on this show — so give me a shout at 651-289-4488!

Meanwhile, enjoy yesterday’s TEMS episode, which I recorded from the Xcel Energy Center!

Comments

Aww Ed, I was going to go to my State Fair today. I could call thou. :)

upinak on August 29, 2008 at 2:58 PM

I hope you don’t mind if I post a Palin comment here, but the John McCain website is overwhelmed. You can’t get on it. I would bet that “the people” are deluging his website wanting to make campaign donations. And I would bet that these aren’t the bigwigs, these are truly the people of America.

bloggless on August 29, 2008 at 3:05 PM

Good luck at the convention Ed.

OT point, but noticed how Obama waited till the wee hours of Saturday morning to announce a text msg about his veep. Whereas, McCain announced his veep on a Friday morning.

Leaving nothing to the imagination, how would anyone like a potential POTUS make decision in the dead of the night and on a weekend as appose to one that makes decisions in the light of day.

Transparency

Kini on August 29, 2008 at 3:07 PM

I’m just happy today-the Republicans have a Conservative on the ticket! Mighty cool!
At least the Dems are comforted by the fact that they have Joe Bid…nah.

Doug on August 29, 2008 at 3:08 PM

Will “Bloody” Joe Biden take a campaign pledge to resist assaulting Palin during their debate?

Joe Biden embraced the role he’ll play for Barack Obama Wednesday night, casting himself as a heartwarming brawler who’ll take on the GOP the way his mom taught him to punch bigger kids in the nose.

“When I got knocked down by guys bigger than me – and this is the God’s truth - she sent me back out and said, ‘Bloody their nose,’ so you can walk down the street the next day,” Biden said with his 90-year-old mom looking on adoringly.

And that’s what I did,” he said to cheers.

/tough guy, huh?

Terp Mole on August 29, 2008 at 3:16 PM

Will “Bloody Greasy Joe Biden take a campaign pledge to resist assaulting Palin during their debate?

Terp Mole on August 29, 2008 at 3:16 PM

There, fixed it for ya!

Kini on August 29, 2008 at 3:18 PM

………. Obama, who?

Seven Percent Solution on August 29, 2008 at 3:19 PM

Do you think Biden will take a powder?

bloggless on August 29, 2008 at 3:32 PM

Do you think Biden will take a powder?

bloggless on August 29, 2008 at 3:32 PM

Only to stop the chafing in his shorts.

Kini on August 29, 2008 at 6:00 PM