Video: Michelle on the Alex Jones confrontation and levitating the Mint

posted at 11:12 am on August 27, 2008 by Allahpundit

“Never was so much hype created by so few to simulate the appearance of so many,” begins her column today, but for obvious reasons Doocy’s more interested in hearing about her run-in with the Truther pope. You’ll find raw footage of that embedded below; if you’re still hungry afterwards, try PJM’s video report from the scene. My one question has to do with her reference to Jones as fringe. He’s longstanding chat buddies with a presidential candidate turned cult leader (no, the other one) and he’s been known to host the occasional New York Times number-one bestselling author on his radio show. How fringe can he really be? Answer: This fringe.

Link: sevenload.com

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I just saw the video of this confrontation on Fox…dang, Michelle is just a little bitty gal, but she’s TOUGH!!!

uncivilized on August 27, 2008 at 4:46 PM

Hey Michelle
Stay safe out there – As has been said many times over, I would have been able to stay as cool as you were.
The cops should have taken care of the THUG !!

defendfaithandfamily on August 27, 2008 at 4:47 PM

As amusing as all this is, it’s really very significant. This kind of stuff didn’t used to get covered. Somebody once traced the roots of the modern media’s rabidly leftist policies back to the 1968 Democratic National Convention. That was the first time the so-called “activists” were portrayed as heroes.

The media still uses these nutjobs’ manic energy to fuel their agitprop agenda. But there’s a very big difference today. Back then the liberal media could just carefully edit out all the totally psychotic episodes, and portray the moonbats as just normal people who happened to be way, WAY more concerned about life, the Universe and everything else than the rest of us.

But now – thanks to Fox and REAL heroes like Michelle Malkin – the camera stays on.

logis on August 27, 2008 at 12:49 PM

Another conservative who has been exposing this underbelly of the liberals is Evan Coyne Maloney of Brain Terminal. He is linked on this site. I have been following him for years and his stuff is great. I, too, admire Michelle. She is such a tiny little person but she stands heads and shoulders above those around her.

Glynn on August 27, 2008 at 5:22 PM

Michelle,

You have a strength to maintain your cool.

God, I feared for your safety there.

Maniacs.

Black Adam on August 27, 2008 at 5:30 PM

I’m glad I was not there. Because, quite frankly, Prison sucks. Alex Jones would have NEVER, EVER gotten that close to Michelle, I would have been all up in his face with a can of mace and if that didn’t work. I would have introduced him to my two lawyers. Smith and Wesson.

In fact, if that idiot ever makes it to my state. I might just walk over and inform him of my displeasure of his stalking Michelle.

Now watch the God’s here ban me for saying this.

LibertarianConservative on August 27, 2008 at 5:33 PM

Michelle could have handled that doofus in the white shirt by herself. As for the big psychopath, a gallon of Thorazine would have sufficed.

GreenBlade on August 27, 2008 at 6:43 PM

Dang, I wish I was there. I would have touched Alex…

saltydogg14 on August 27, 2008 at 11:23 AM

I would have kissed him on both cheeks if you know what I mean. I would have then looked for bleach to clean up. If any of my fellow Sicilian Americans are offended, I apologize.

Mooseman on August 27, 2008 at 8:16 PM

I know it was a tough decision … do I give this nut case air time or ignore him…
MM, you made the right choice …expose him and his tactics …nice.

jerrytbg on August 27, 2008 at 8:32 PM

PS…I’m glad you’re safe.

jerrytbg on August 27, 2008 at 8:33 PM

To Alex Jones Michelle Malkin is red white and blue all the way through which is more then i can say about YOU

t

kippyc on August 27, 2008 at 8:47 PM

Michelle you are a great lady.
What class and what cool.

Some people kids out are out and out nuts. Please send that man to hole in the ground he came from.

Gracelynn on August 27, 2008 at 8:52 PM

Jones is disturbed he needs some intense slap therapy, Jersey style.

sonnyspats1 on August 27, 2008 at 9:11 PM

“Shame on you for writing a book . . .” Shame on you for being literate. Shame on you for studying history. People like MM make it tougher for him to get away with his crap.

Why would anyone want to levitate the mint or the pentagon? I used to think the war on drugs was a tremendous waste of resources but this crowd has me reconsidering.

snaggletoothie on August 27, 2008 at 9:24 PM

Michelle, you kept your cool. I don’t know how you did it because I would not have been able to. You were amazing.

Geronimo on August 27, 2008 at 9:30 PM

Michelle, you are beside yourself with mirth. Keep up the good work.

Mojave Mark on August 28, 2008 at 12:24 AM

Somebody said (i’m too lazy to go back and find it) that the cops wouldn’t have let this happen to Pelosi or even Couric…but of course we all know that neither of those two would ever have the guts to go amongst the rabble in the first place.

As for me, and I hope lots of other people, it’s off to the bookstore this weekend to find the book this big tard was “promoting”. Thanks for the recommendation Alex.

I love you, Michelle

surrounded on August 28, 2008 at 12:43 AM

Oh. My. God. I could barely watch the whole thing. What must it have been like for Michelle?

She’s a far, far braver person than me. I’ve gained a new respect for her.

I have new respect for Jones, too. But it’s the sort of respect you give to a cobra or a rabid dog.

I would have no problem making sure that utterly despicable bastard never spoke to anyone like that again.

JimC on August 28, 2008 at 1:09 AM

I know that Michelle wanted her people to keep hands off, but I could not have stood by and watch as these clowns disrespected this fine lady.

Johan Klaus on August 28, 2008 at 1:48 AM

Mr. Jones, you need to come to Texas and talk to me and some of my redneck friends about you treatment of Michelle Malkin.

Johan Klaus on August 28, 2008 at 2:15 AM

Your

Johan Klaus on August 28, 2008 at 2:16 AM

Whoa, what a wack job that Alex Jones and friends are. Michelle, you got a pair girl, pure Titanium!!!

lambo61 on August 28, 2008 at 7:53 AM