Hot Air TV at the DNC: Marxists unite!

posted at 2:14 pm on August 25, 2008 by Michelle

Cross-posted at michellemalkin.com

The Democrat Party may be in splintering chaos, but outside the Pepsi Center, the Marxist Left is unified. Hot Air TV special correspondent Jason Mattera was out and about among the collectivist masses again yesterday — where he was offered a joint and deep thoughts about world citizenship, the scourge of capitalism, and the non-existent War on Terror.

One protester’s complaint about Obama: “He’s still talkin’ ’bout the war on terror like it actually exists!”

***

More…

Undercover operative Zombie and associate El Marco, doing a tour of duty at the DNC for Little Green Footballs and Pajamas Media, file a first report here.

The People’s Press Collective has can’t-miss, multimedia wall-to-wall coverage.

Comments

I always used to think that Karl was the funniest of the Marx brothers.

Special Forces Grunt on August 25, 2008 at 5:46 PM

Are these people allowed to vote?

slackerjpt on August 25, 2008 at 5:48 PM

What hurts my heart the most is that many of our soldiers, past and present, have given up their lives and limbs for people like this.

Dave-from-socal on August 25, 2008 at 5:53 PM

Unless there is actually someone on the ballot for the marxist party (and I am not talking about BO), Barak will have to appease to these radicals. BTW, anyone have money on when the disenfranchised youths begin to burn down Denver? My money is on thursday 8:00 PM mountain time…

jbh45 on August 25, 2008 at 5:54 PM

And this is the product of our “higher” education program? Wow.

Zorro on August 25, 2008 at 5:56 PM

Are these people allowed to vote?

slackerjpt on August 25, 2008 at 5:48 PM

I have a higher IQ than they do.

And they are not very clean and articulate….ha ha ha

DfDeportation on August 25, 2008 at 5:58 PM

Live From Denver……Cindy Sheehan, Ward Churchill, armpit hair, body odor, stupidity, sounds about right.

try again later on August 25, 2008 at 6:06 PM

nwitim sayin’ man? Marx was da bomb.

cannonball on August 25, 2008 at 6:07 PM

Jason is doing a great job. It has to be incredibly hard not tell them what idiots they are, instead he just keeps stringing them along. I’d be more concerned about these nutjobs but there is always going to be a sliver of society that is way out in left field.

Aggie85 on August 25, 2008 at 6:08 PM

lol Obots on hopium…

Ozprey on August 25, 2008 at 6:09 PM

Somebody needs to point out to the moonbats that cell phones, computers, and the Internet are all products of capitalism, and challenge the “true marxists” to rid themselves of these evil devices!!!

(that should thin the crowd considerably)

landlines on August 25, 2008 at 6:13 PM

That’s Comrade Dude to you Chicky,(first video) I didn’t bust my hump in the proletariat to be called Dude. All es klar commissar.

Dr Evil on August 25, 2008 at 6:16 PM

My money is on thursday 8:00 PM mountain time…

jbh45 on August 25, 2008 at 5:54 PM

Perfect excuse to unleash the Brown Note. And you all thought it smells bad now lol

Ozprey on August 25, 2008 at 6:21 PM

A compelling argument for forced sterilization! To allow the cretinous buffoons to breed is an affront against nature.

grumpy_old_soldier on August 25, 2008 at 6:24 PM

Wow his acting is just perfect for this.
The sickest part is “hairy body odor girl”. Body odor…sick. But I guess if you’re a commie you have to get used to deoderant not being around.

theguardianii on August 25, 2008 at 6:30 PM

That’s so funny its really sad.

As somebody who grew up in a Communist Country, I find the fact that these spoiled brats are praising the Soviet Union, China and Marxist ideology repulsive.

Jason is doing a great job exposing these loons for what they really are. At the same time, I really fear for his safety.

God bless him and the work that he is doing for America.

Borislav on August 25, 2008 at 6:31 PM

Drop-dead gorgeous Jason was on 760KFMB (San Diego) this morning talking to one of my favorite talk show hosts about this incognito operation. Too bad I couldn’t see him this morning OR during these videos. Oh well, it’s not about him, it’s about the nutbags he interviewed. Talk about stoopid.
I nearly passed away twice; it’s like the fatal joke.

“I always used to think that Karl was the funniest of the Marx brothers.” Yea, ‘is that an elephant in your pjs or are you happy to see me’. Groucho and Mae would approve this message.

Christine on August 25, 2008 at 6:37 PM

The quote was from Grunt at the top of the 2nd page.
Also, the dude from Mexico was awesome. I liked his comment about being a ‘foreign American’. Better laughing than crying.

Christine on August 25, 2008 at 6:41 PM

What’s it like to wake up as angry and mean spirited as a typical Hot Air commenter?

It is, as you said, typical. (Unlike the typical Hot Air troll, for whom waking up in a particular mood – or waking up at all – is atypical.)

I’m new here and I’m trying to understand where all the hatred and intolerance come from.

Liberals!

Yes, how very charming of this Jason fellow to mock young, college students while wearing a Marley t-shirt.

Indeed! (Like you, I also believe in excusing adults from accepting any responsibility for their political views, on the pretext that they’re either “young” or a “student”. On occasion I even extend that protection to “professors”.)

WestCoastLibtard on August 25, 2008 at 3:35 PM

Okay, Dr. Evil!

Libtards – can’t live with ’em, can’t re-educate ’em…

RD on August 25, 2008 at 6:44 PM

Ask the students who marched for their liberty and free speech in Tiananmen Square their opinion about Socialism. Wait- you can’t. They’re still in “re-education camps!”

Grow a brain!

rightwingmom on August 25, 2008 at 6:45 PM

Okay, Dr. Evil!

No disrespect meant here to the HotAir commenter Dr. Evil – Alles klar, Herr Kommissar!

RD on August 25, 2008 at 6:46 PM

The crowd is already pretty thin:

City reopens roads due to lack of protester attendance

Common Sense on August 25, 2008 at 7:01 PM

Jason is hot.

surrounded on August 25, 2008 at 7:11 PM

How does Jason keep a straight face and not bust out laughing?? haha

aikidoka on August 25, 2008 at 7:17 PM

Totally opened up for me how Bush Derangement Syndrome attacks the brain. I would like to know what percentage of these protesters are absent from a jobby job. Those that condemn property rights are usually those without property. Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose….

adamsmith on August 25, 2008 at 7:18 PM

Jason Mattera is my hero.

Period.

Et tu Brute on August 25, 2008 at 7:19 PM

The crowd is already pretty thin:

City reopens roads due to lack of protester attendance

Common Sense on August 25, 2008 at 7:01 PM

Crypto’s News:

In a brilliant move, Denver ensures that protesters will lack the motivation to protest, opting instead to “just chill”.

cryptojunkie on August 25, 2008 at 7:27 PM

Where do I sign up to get a text message with McCain’s VP announcement on Thursday?…

Right_of_Attila on August 25, 2008 at 7:33 PM

“Bush being stupid is pretty unique”.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

IrishGirl17 on August 25, 2008 at 7:48 PM

OMG these videos are great. I hope he comes out with more.

free on August 25, 2008 at 7:53 PM

Some brains don’t adapt well to the “Mile High City”..lack of oxygen I assume.

christene on August 25, 2008 at 7:53 PM

Is there something in the water that has removed COMMON SENSE. Must be fluoridation, we must protect our PRECIOUS BODY FLUIDS. LOL

kippyc on August 25, 2008 at 7:56 PM

Is there something in the drinking water that has removed COMMON SENSE??? Must be FLORIDATION we must protect or PRECIOUS BODY FLUIDS. LOL

kippyc on August 25, 2008 at 7:59 PM

Is there something in the water that has removed COMMON SENSE???? Must be FLORIDATION we must protect our PRECIOUS BODY FLUIDS LOL

kippyc on August 25, 2008 at 8:05 PM

actually i wake up quike happy and chipper till i hear these moronic candy ass wanna be communist and spoiled little brats from ararchist pimple brigad . At that point i just want to slap the taste out of thier mouth .

1 I dont have to tolerate idiots and 2 the hatred is a reaction to thoses idiots actions . Its like throwing gas on a fire .

Mock them hell. he is letting them open thier pie holes and show us all just how stupid they really are . I guess they are not doing to well as a student because they make a box of rocks look like rocket scientist. An that begs to ask the question why are the not in class ?????

I take great pleasure in watching the conservative movement flail and grasp at straws while the entire NeoCon movement drowns.WestCoastLibtard on August 25, 2008 at 3:35 PM<

I take great pleasure in watching your side lose the white house election after election. When was the last far left moonbat libertard in the white house???? 1979 and then how bad did he get a mud hole stomped in his a$$ .

Mojack420 on August 25, 2008 at 8:10 PM

Is there something in the drinking water that has removed COMMON SENSE???? Must be FLORIDATION. We must protect our PRECIOUS BODY FLUIDS LOL

kippyc on August 25, 2008 at 8:13 PM

Ugh, these people are so friggin’ stupid, they have no idea they’re being punked (for lack of a better word).

Tony737 on August 25, 2008 at 8:44 PM

While the reporting is brilliant, this whole thing is so depressing. I need a drink.

UndertheBridge on August 25, 2008 at 8:57 PM

These are great videos! I wish I could be there to people watch and laugh my arse off!

4shoes on August 25, 2008 at 8:58 PM

I’ve never heard anyone say that Bush is stupid.

Hilarious Jason. I say the same thing to the “liberated minds” in my office every day. Bush is ……..

Stupid
Hitler
Imperialist
Terrorist
blah
blah
blah

Rogue Traveler on August 25, 2008 at 9:31 PM

“When the Soviet Union… was practicing… real socialism… it was liberating people”

“Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”
-Sir Winston Churchill

Sadly the only Churchill those fools have read is Ward Churchill.

muggedbyreality on August 25, 2008 at 9:42 PM

These clowns are weak. Jerry Rubin must be spinning in his grave.

Hummer53 on August 25, 2008 at 9:49 PM

If the trust fund baby doesn’t believe in private property, they should take her parent’s first. Let’s see how much money she has to take her little protest trips.

Sean on August 25, 2008 at 9:56 PM

Dave-from-socal on August 25, 2008 at 5:53 PM

I second that emotion…. very sad.

MsUnderestimated on August 25, 2008 at 10:09 PM

“You own the whole planet?…

[pause]

….how much did it cost?”

ROFLMAO!

ex-Democrat on August 25, 2008 at 10:13 PM

How does Jason keep a straight face and not bust out laughing?? haha

aikidoka on August 25, 2008 at 7:17 PM

That’s allright, I’ll laugh for myself AND Jason….

DfDeportation on August 25, 2008 at 10:16 PM

The funny thing is, if there ever is some kind of revolution. These people will be the first in the gulag or up against the wall.

Gunner105 on August 25, 2008 at 10:29 PM

Brilliant stuff. The best way to defeat the Left is the encourage those whackos to talk openly and freely.

RogerOnTheRight on August 25, 2008 at 10:37 PM

Ruh-Roh Shaggy;
The mask is slipping!

RocketmanBob on August 25, 2008 at 11:01 PM

Are these people allowed to vote?

Yes. And reproduce. Brave American soldiers gave their lives to maintain their right to be ignorant morons.

Marxist theory fails the test, and the fact that both Professors and the ill educated are asinine enough to actually believe that it is a viable system of Government is saddening.

Snake307 on August 25, 2008 at 3:11 PM

We’ve often heard people say that if they could just make the government control vast enough, and enough people would “get on board”, then socialism would finally work. The leftist politicans won’t say this, but it is their secret utopian dream.

The next time I hear a suggestion of “if we only make it (Marxism) big enough, it will work” I’m going to counter with “Oh… you mean like if you dump enough gasoline on a fire you can put it out? Demonstrate it for me while I stand 100 yards away.”

A wonderful theory, but a huge downside when you’re proven wrong…

electric-rascal on August 26, 2008 at 12:18 AM

Yo, great work, Jason!! They bought your act hook, line, and sinker. Thanks for continuing to show us the “other” liberals that the mainstream media would never ever show. It literally blows my mind that there are people who think like this in our country…pathetic.

Get Wright on August 26, 2008 at 12:57 AM

These people are so easy. They make fools of themselves with a smile.

Liberty Card on August 26, 2008 at 1:16 AM

Hilarious. The best way to expose these people is to listen to their own words. I fear more democrats share these views than would ever own up to it…

PhantomShield on August 26, 2008 at 8:53 AM

The American (Mexican) that says he owns everything and still does not know how much they cost-they are free man because its mine yours and everyones.

I guess I own his house too. OOPPS NO! that mine and nobody else’s.

Cheech looking Chong

MSGTAS on August 26, 2008 at 9:45 AM

Hey guys,

If the definition of Marxism is “From each according to his ability, to each according to his need”, then we already have a big part of that in the USA.

We have programs to help the needy (medicare, medicaid, food stamps, etc.) (i.e. to each according to his need) and we tax people (as Jason points out masterfully in his clip) depending on how much they make (i.e. from each according to his ability).

I guess the marxists are not that far away from their goals.

mycowardice on August 26, 2008 at 10:46 AM

Hmmm, me thinks it’s time to cull the herd. Too much inbreeding here apparently.

angus mcbeemer on August 26, 2008 at 11:15 AM

JASON, IF YOU CREATE MORE AND PUT THEM ON A DVD, I’LL BUY IT!!!

CFL on August 26, 2008 at 1:56 PM

We were there too! More video and pics at http://conventions2008.blogspot.com/

KarlUshanka on August 26, 2008 at 3:33 PM

These are great! I’ll buy one too!

becki51758 on August 26, 2008 at 3:40 PM

I’m a little hard of hearing, but in the first video did a woman say that “we are moving away from money”? OMG!

Conagher on August 26, 2008 at 4:39 PM