Hip-hop group you’ve never heard of: Hey, let’s kill Bill O’Reilly and Michelle Malkin

posted at 9:40 pm on August 14, 2008 by Allahpundit

So grotesque a caricature of anti-Fox sentiment is this that even the boss isn’t taking it too seriously. In fact, had she not linked it I would have ignored it lest a transparent attempt to wring buzz from “controversy” (the group was founded just this year, don’t you know) be rewarded. But the cat’s out of the bag, so oh well. Here’s your link, boys; keep fighting for peace and soliciting murder for justice. Predictable exit question: What hacky, overwrought, politically useful Larger Truths about a “climate of hate” might be gleaned from this, following the left’s example every time a nut on the right says or does something nutty?

Comments

Tolerance!

amerpundit on August 14, 2008 at 9:44 PM

I’m sure Jessuh & Sharptongue will be picketing the Avengers & their record label soon.

jgapinoy on August 14, 2008 at 9:47 PM

“$#@& it! We’ll do it live!!”
Bill O’Reilly

carbon_footprint on August 14, 2008 at 9:47 PM

Add to it that Micheal Pfieger wants O’Reilly and Hannity censored can see a pattern of the left trying to end free speech

William Amos on August 14, 2008 at 9:48 PM

“$#@& it! We’ll do it live!!”
Bill O’Reilly

Ha. If ever there was a story that warranted mockery in lieu of outrage, this is it.

Allahpundit on August 14, 2008 at 9:48 PM

East Coast Avenger’s debut album, Prison Planet, will be released October 7th, 2008

Alex Jones backed group? :P

lorien1973 on August 14, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Hardcore rap is hardly ever serious (i.e. it’s all talk, and there isn’t anything to worry about), and usually isn’t that great in lyrical terms. This song proves the point. It’s basically, “How many ways I can think of killing someone and rhyme it…bad.” Meh.

DanStark on August 14, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Any GUY who’d wanna kill Michelle Malkin has GOT to gay! No straight man would commit such a heinous crime. (Nor would any Log Cabin Pubbie).

Tony737 on August 14, 2008 at 9:57 PM

Its one thing to sing “I shot the Sheriff” but how would rappers react if there was a rap “I want to shoot Obama ?”

That is the line that must not be crossed

William Amos on August 14, 2008 at 9:57 PM

Climate of hate, indeed, mostly from one side.

This is juvenile nonsense, though.

JammieWearingFool on August 14, 2008 at 9:58 PM

The late Ray Charles on what he thought about rap music:

“Not much. I pretty much don’t care for music I could make when I was three.”

If you have a mintue, watch this amazing – simply amazing – performance by Charles of Johnny Cash’s “Ring of Fire.”

Amazing.

SteveMG on August 14, 2008 at 9:59 PM

Punks.

Zorro on August 14, 2008 at 9:59 PM

They probably just think it’s messed up that they don’t answer fans.

After all, they sent two letters – wrote the address on them perfect.

Slublog on August 14, 2008 at 10:00 PM

Excellent move by these guys. “Please don’t throw me in the briar patch!”

MikeZero on August 14, 2008 at 10:00 PM

Meh. It’s about what one would expect from (C)rap. Not only does it take zero talent to be a (C)rapper but you have to be mentally challenged to listen to it as well.

Reminds me of a line from a Pixar movie about robots. Robin Williams character said something like: “It’s a fusion between Jazz and Funk. I call it Junk”.

Guardian on August 14, 2008 at 10:01 PM

Allahpundit on August 14, 2008 at 9:48 PM

I couldn’t agree more. The comments at MM’s site are always fertile ground for mockery, some of my personal favorites for stupidity/paranoia/racism on this topic…
“I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. The way things are going, I predict a civil war will break out within the next three years that will be worse than anything we’ve ever seen or could possibly imagine. And the core of it will be the intolerance of the politically-correct left and their illegal allies and assorted members of congress.
During the Civil War(War of Northern Aggression, for you south of the Mason-Dixon Line), many officers in the Union army resigned their commission to go fight for what they perceived as a just cause. Ultimately, their cause, what they saw as states’ rights, lost. It was once remarked that the civil war was fought over one word – it changed from “The United States ARE …” to “The United States IS …”
The upcoming conflict will be a fight for individual rights vs. the right of the state to control your thoughts and actions. This will be one fight we cannot afford to lose.
The scary thought is that when this breaks out, our enemies around the world will take the opportunity to not only attack us, but whatever allies we still have left.
Thank God we still have the right to keep and bear arms. Time to stock up, folks, before that right goes away, too.”
“Can anyone of sound mind visualize giving these morons reparations?”
“And no, “east” and “police” don’t really rhyme”
“Obama said he likes rap”
“…if only Osama bin Laden had aimed his planes at the studios where this verbal excrement is produced.
And no need to worry about inadvertently killing any humans, because these people aren’t.”

crr6 on August 14, 2008 at 10:04 PM

3 middle-aged white guys. Lame.

Marcus on August 14, 2008 at 10:10 PM

I’ve set up a rap song of my own. Well, rap lyrics. Check them out here.

Let’s set Chris Matthews on fire! Yeah yeah!
Let’s flatten Olbermann with my Ford Aspire!
Beat Couric to death with a 300 lb halibut!
Begala will be eatin by my mangy mutt!

(refrain) We’re Chariacture Republicans, baby!
We’re so red we’re microwave!
We’re dumb, we love Jesus, and we watch NASCAR!
We’re voting now, and more after the grave!

(Verse 2) We’ve go no talent, that’s true
But we’ll be damned if we’re Democrat blue!
Obama is a Kenyan Muslim Soerto, honey.
I’ll say it again– but only for more money!

(Refrain)

(Verse 3) Are you outraged yet or what my man?
No? Bite the head off that bat, I can!
Talkin’ like Yoda, yeah, kill the green bastard too!
Star Wars fans? That’ll outrage a few!
Caricature republicans, baby!
Ooooh yeah.. Look! Hot wings and bacon!
Mmmm.. mmmmmm. mmmmm.. baby!

Nethicus on August 14, 2008 at 10:12 PM

I`m tired…………so very, very tired.

Just pretend I said something witty or stupid and I`ll say goodnight. :)

ThePrez on August 14, 2008 at 10:17 PM

God I love me some sweet, sweet Bill’O mockery!

wise_man on August 14, 2008 at 10:28 PM

Oh sweet grandmother’s spatula…. is anyone surprised that these losers’ album is going to be called “Prison Planet”.

RightWinged on August 14, 2008 at 10:33 PM

the only good rappers are ‘The Beastie Boys’..

what do you think

My mutt thinks

Pretty sad you have to rip off Cyber Cipher for this.. but seeing how rap rips off every other kind of music,..

yeah.. not quit the same.

DaveC on August 14, 2008 at 10:33 PM

SteveMG on August 14, 2008 at 9:59 PM

Ray Charles was one of the greatest ever. Thanks for sharing this classic.

Travis1 on August 14, 2008 at 10:35 PM

How ’bout O’Reilly versus all three in a steel cage?

Omega_Rage on August 14, 2008 at 10:35 PM

Weak. Weak. Weak. That is all.

mjk on August 14, 2008 at 10:39 PM

the only good rappers are ‘The Beastie Boys’..

DaveC on August 14, 2008 at 10:33 PM

No one owns a worthwhile music collection who doesn’t own LL Cool J’s Mama Said Knock You Out.

SlimyBill on August 14, 2008 at 10:40 PM

Hey, if it works for the muslims. … why not give it a try.???

4shoes on August 14, 2008 at 10:41 PM

Rap ain’t music. It ain’t poetry, either. Rap is just sonic graffiti.

My collie says:

They’ll cane ya’ for that in Singapore.

Now there’s an idea. We could cane rappers.

My collie says:

Naw. Clenis would just make a phone call and beg for clemency.

Like the strong leader of the free world that he was.

My collie says:

And like the strong leader of the free world that President Bend Over will be.

CyberCipher on August 14, 2008 at 10:42 PM

How ’bout O’Reilly versus all three in a steel cage?
Omega_Rage on August 14, 2008 at 10:35 PM

Too cruel. One blast from his oversized forehead on that partially deflated basketball he calls a head at each of them … and it would all be over.

wise_man on August 14, 2008 at 10:43 PM

10 to 1 they vote Obama.
Er, never mind, they’re probably not even registered. Ha

abinitioadinfinitum on August 14, 2008 at 10:49 PM

Doesn’t mean they won’t successfully vote, abinitioadinfinitum .

wise_man on August 14, 2008 at 11:01 PM

It’s fun to see a bunch of aging white liberal sissies mocking the musical efforts of illiterate black gangster-wannabees.

My two favorite punching bags deflated in one fell swoop.

Jaibones on August 15, 2008 at 12:06 AM

Liberal fascism.

petefrt on August 15, 2008 at 12:08 AM

I’m sure Marvel comics will be sending them a cease-and-desist regarding their name once the company finds out they exist.

Maybe we should speed that process up…

Iron_Chef on August 15, 2008 at 12:27 AM

“Picture a thirteen-year-old boy sitting in the living room of his family home doing his math assignment while wearing his Walkman headphones or watching MTV. He enjoys the liberties hard won over centuries by the alliance of philosophic genius and political heroism, consecrated by the blood of martyrs; he is provided with the comfort and leisure by the most productive economy ever known to mankind; science has penetrated the secrets of nature in order to provide him with the marvelous, lifelike electronic sound and image reproduction he is enjoying. And in what does progress culminate? A pubescent child whose body throbs with orgasmic rhythms; whose feelings are made articulate in hymns of joys of onanism or the killing of parents; whose ambition is to win fame and wealth in imitating the drag-queen who makes the music. In short, life is made into a nonstop, commercially prepackaged masturbational fantasy.”
~Allan Bloom, “The Closing of the American Mind,” 1987, pg. 75

Send_Me on August 15, 2008 at 12:36 AM

jgapinoy on August 14, 2008 at 9:47 PM

They aren’t black – they are white rappers from Boston, one of them is Irish Catholic.

AprilOrit on August 15, 2008 at 1:28 AM

My two favorite punching bags deflated in one fell swoop.

Jaibones on August 15, 2008 at 12:06 AM

They are blue eyed and white, like Eminem. Don’t blame black people for this, they are more in the genre of House of Pain.

AprilOrit on August 15, 2008 at 1:29 AM

My two favorite punching bags deflated in one fell swoop.

Jaibones on August 15, 2008 at 12:06 AM

Whoops, sorry maybe I misread your post, I think you are saying that you realize they are white imitating blacks.

I thought they were black and then a friend of mine in the music business filled me in on their 411.

AprilOrit on August 15, 2008 at 1:32 AM

Bwahahaha!

These guys used to be trip-hoppers who would rap about time travel and melting clocks and about how cool it was to be lame. Now they’re super thugs….right. Nice marketing ploy.

They’re hoping Oreilly will get them a slot on his show. But he won’t because they mention Andrea Mackris. That is a deal-breaker.

The Race Card on August 15, 2008 at 1:41 AM

I think it was Arnold Lincolnegger who said, “Tis better to be silent and be thought a pansy, than to sing like a girlie man and remove all doubt.”

Dusty on August 15, 2008 at 1:58 AM

Attempting to prove the old Hollywood adage that there’s not such thing as bad publicity.

clancy_wiggum on August 15, 2008 at 3:44 AM

Punks, sissies and losers listen to rap! You see them down on the street corner with their uniforms on. Cap tilted to the side. They think they look like a tough…LOL!

sabbott on August 15, 2008 at 7:06 AM

I’ll say it once again…

Rap is to music what prose is to poetry…AMATEUR NIGHT!

ynot4tony2 on August 15, 2008 at 7:11 AM

Their name rips off one of Marvel’s flagship titles for the last 45 years…. check.

Their music track rips off the Beatles….. check.

And oh yeah, they’re calling for the murder of people they don’t agree with, interspersed with various obscenities… check, and check.

I can see at least two civil lawsuits and a criminal case made in the shade, just from this one verbal eruption from these microcephalic gangsta wannabees.

Their “album” being dubbed Prison Planet (after one of the more infamously deranged “progressive” blogs) is telling, as well.

My advice to them (after they settle out of court- and get out of jail) is, as P.J. O’Rourke once said,

Pull up your pants, turn your ball cap around the right way, and get a job.

cheers

eon

eon on August 15, 2008 at 7:27 AM

aging white liberal sissies

AprilOrit on August 15, 2008 at 1:29 AM

Jaibones on August 15, 2008 at 8:40 AM

I made it to the 60 second mark. Ha….hahaha…..hahahahahahahahah…hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha……….Tools.

adamsmith on August 15, 2008 at 9:47 AM

I’m so sick of the “tolerant” left.

Esthier on August 15, 2008 at 10:51 AM

Send_Me on August 15, 2008 at 12:36 AM

Sad, very sad but mostly true. :(

brtex on August 15, 2008 at 12:00 PM

Bill O’Reilly, and Michelle Malkin eat leftie thugs up. The only way the left tries to win now, is through direct threats. The left has become nothing short of being labeled, domestic terrorists…(Sigh)!!!

byteshredder on August 15, 2008 at 1:34 PM

Dusty on August 15, 2008 at 1:58 AM

Dusty, Lincolnegger might have said it, but Samuold Johnsonegger said it first. He’s the same guy who perpetrated the overused and much-mistreated line about patriotism being the last refuge of girlie-men.

leucanthemum on August 15, 2008 at 4:34 PM