The Ed Morrissey Show: David Freddoso; An American Carol

posted at 1:25 pm on August 7, 2008 by Ed Morrissey

Today, on the Ed Morrissey Show (3 pm ET), we’ll have two great guests. First, Myrna Sokoloff will tell us about the latest David Zucker film, An American Carol — which will take on anti-Americanism as only the wizard behind Airplane! could do it. In the second half, David Freddoso joins us to talk about his new book, The Case Against Barack Obama, and explain why Republicans have yet to confront Obama in an effective way.

Now you can join the conversation in the chat room! Be sure to register at Ustream to participate in our raucous live-chat sessions…

Opening animation from TG Studios.

Comments

It’s interesting to note that books like The case Against Barack Obama are making the best seller lists while Nancy’s book can’t get off the ground.

TooTall on August 7, 2008 at 1:37 PM

Ed, did the wife make you stop having cute girls on your show?

right4life on August 7, 2008 at 1:57 PM

Congrats on the high book sales.

BadgerHawk on August 7, 2008 at 2:07 PM

Can’t wait until the movie comes out. It’ll be interesting to see if it does well at the box office.

kyarnes on August 7, 2008 at 2:53 PM

I go see your movie.

NaCly dog on August 7, 2008 at 3:04 PM

I am reading this book right now! You want to find out about the real B.O.? This book is it!

pilamaye on August 7, 2008 at 3:30 PM

Ed – where can I go to download an mp3 of the show? I can’t listen at work but it would be great to listen to on the way home, burnt to a CD.

Grantman on August 7, 2008 at 3:59 PM

Or, anybody, that is, if Ed’s still on the show.

Grantman on August 7, 2008 at 4:00 PM

Did anyone see this review of The Case Against Barack Obama on Amazon? I’m having trouble deciding whether it’s a joke or if the person is serious.

Terrible book. I hate truth. It makes me uncomfortable. This book is true, and I hate it!, August 7, 2008

I hate truth. I dont like how it illuminates the lies I believe. I am a socialist loving, pot-smoking, sorros supporting, christian-hating, palestinian-endorsing, obama worshipping leftist, and I can tell you this book is awful. Having cold hard truth is very uncomfortable for me. I’m not at a place in life yet where I can handle it. I’m still a you-tuber. I love you tube and ipods. I’m just a kid you know. And I hate neocons. I love socailists and progressives. This book sucks!

60B on August 7, 2008 at 5:01 PM

I worked on the movie a couple of days, and it is going to hit Hollywood like a Hellfire missile!! No holds barred!!

PattyJ on August 7, 2008 at 10:09 PM