“Not a campaign event”; another flip-flop

posted at 9:15 am on July 23, 2008 by Ed Morrissey

Yeah, right:

Patrick Ruffini:

This is pretty extraordinary. A candidate for the American Presidency is using flyers printed in German to turn people out for his campaign rally in Berlin on Thursday. This flyer can be found on a bilingual page on BarackObama.com advertising the event … The German flyers bear Obama’s campaign logo and say “Paid for by Obama for America.” …

So, this isn’t just some sober, high-minded foreign policy speech, part of a foreign trip occurring under the auspices of his official Senate office. It is a campaign rally occuring on foreign soil. They are using the same tactics to turn out Germans to an event as they would to any rally right here in America.

I’m sure everyone recalls the assurances that the Obama campaign gave that Barack Obama would not conduct political rallies on this trip.  In fact, they got a little confused over Obama’s current job title in making those assurances:

At a morning background briefing, reporters parried with senior advisers on the characterization of Obama’s speech Thursday in Berlin as a campaign rally. The outdoor speech at the Victory Column could draw thousands of people, similar to the size of Obama events in the United States.

“It is not going to be a political speech,” said a senior foreign policy adviser, who spoke to reporters on background. “When the president of the United States goes and gives a speech, it is not a political speech or a political rally.[”]

But he is not president of the United States,” a reporter reminded the adviser.

“He is going to talk about the issues as an individual … not as a candidate, but as an individual, as a senator,” the adviser added.

Do “individuals” have full-color fliers distributed, complete with media credentialing for the event?  Do Senators have these efforts funded by presidential campaign committees?    Of course not.  The Obama campaign wants to hold a political rally in Berlin, apparently to impress upon American voters how popular Obama is among Europeans.

Ruffini calls this “breathtakingly arrogant”.  Glenn Reynolds says Obama seems to be running for President of the World.   At the very least, the level of truth coming from the Obama campaign on this trip has been breathtakingly low, and their political ear amazingly tone-deaf.  If they think a massive campaign rally in Berlin will convince anyone but the most ardent Leftists in America to vote for Obama, they really need a shake-up in their campaign staff.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

I just can’t wait for the French and German portions of the tour. Watch the reaction from the French and Germans will greatly influence my vote. Excellent campaign strategy.

Sergei on July 23, 2008 at 12:56 PM

Johan Klaus on July 23, 2008 at 12:52 PM

Thanks, JK.

Yep, Obama sounds ‘presidential’.

Sir Napsalot on July 23, 2008 at 12:56 PM

Ich Bin ein gross Berliner.

Johan Klaus on July 23, 2008 at 12:52 PM

Fumblefingers.

Ich Bin ein größer Berliner.

Johan Klaus on July 23, 2008 at 12:59 PM

The gates are said to be open at 4PM. When is Obama going to speak?

Dusty on July 23, 2008 at 12:54 PM

I think he’s supposed to speak around 8 – just guessing this because another article mentioned that there would be no purses (?) or backpacks allowed, and there was speculation about how the crowd was going to fare w/o food and water for 4 hours.

Sounds like fun, huh?

Missy on July 23, 2008 at 1:11 PM

You’re responsible for handing out conservative credentials?

The Race Card on July 23, 2008 at 12:38 PM

Oh my, certainly not. If those here who proclaim they’re the True Conservatives™ are representative of conservatism in general, I want nothing to do with it. That’s not a group I would ever want to associate with.

Your silence bespeaks your insolence.

The Race Card on July 23, 2008 at 12:40 PM

I know you’re trying to look all smart here, using big words and sophisticated sentence construction and all, but I’m not so sure you’ve conveyed the meaning you intended.

My lack of immediate response to you is indicative of my impertinence, or discourtesy? Well, sure it is lil’ fella, I’m not terribly inclinded to be polite to someone who writes comments like your “Do you wipe your own butt or just butts in general?”

“Butt” of course. Goes without saying. You earned it!

Gilda on July 23, 2008 at 1:14 PM

Looking at GoogleEarth the column is just 300 ft from the tree line (with five road spokes around the circle). That means the crowd will have to be packed tightly (and make good visuals).

Limerick on July 23, 2008 at 1:21 PM

There is something stylistically disturbing about this flyer. What fascist dictatorship of the past is it reminding me of? I can’t put my finger on it, but I know they’re evoking something with this artistic style.

aero on July 23, 2008 at 1:24 PM

Limerick on July 23, 2008 at 1:21 PM

Thats why Hitler moved the Victory Column there, it’s used for Propaganda purposes.. ..

Chakra Hammer on July 23, 2008 at 1:24 PM

in 1939, the Nazis relocated the column to its present site at the Großer Stern (Great Star), a large intersection on the city axis that leads from the former Berliner Stadtschloss (Berlin City Palace) through the Brandenburg Gate to the western parts of the city. At the same time, the column was augmented by another 7.5 meters, giving it its present height of 70 meters.

Chakra Hammer on July 23, 2008 at 1:30 PM

Sounds like fun, huh?

Missy on July 23, 2008 at 1:11 PM

Four hours? Will there be portapotties around for the relief of the attendees? Not within camera range of Obama, to be sure.

Wethal on July 23, 2008 at 1:37 PM

Hang in there Newton!!!!! Up here (Ft Worth) it is business as usual. Not a FEMA trailer in sight.

Limerick on July 23, 2008 at 12:48 PM

The brunt of the storm is happening in South Padre and Brownsville. It looks like it’s going to land south of Port Isabel – three hours away. We’re getting the northern bands of rain and winds, and one or two tornadoes. (One made a touchdown in Corpus, just south of me.)

Even if we have to leave, do you think I’d want a FEMA trailer? And breathe in that formaldehyde? Heck, no!

newton on July 23, 2008 at 1:38 PM

The illustration looks like a scowling H’ween mask. What’s the appeal?

RushBaby on July 23, 2008 at 1:39 PM

Go to page one and look at my running list.

TheBigOldDog on July 23, 2008 at 12:11 PM

I did and gee, thanx. I was nervous before – now I am a little bit more than nervous.

Sweet suffering whatever.

KrisinNE on July 23, 2008 at 1:40 PM

newton on July 23, 2008 at 1:38 PM

Well hang in there…been watching updates here. (One thing for sure….Padre after a storm is a beachcombers paradise).

Good luck newton!

Limerick on July 23, 2008 at 1:40 PM

Padre after a storm is a beachcombers paradise

Limerick on July 23, 2008 at 1:40 PM

Great for treasure-hunting! ;-)

We’ll stay put!

newton on July 23, 2008 at 1:43 PM

The illustration looks like a scowling H’ween mask. What’s the appeal?

RushBaby on July 23, 2008 at 1:39 PM

I think it’s supposed to look “visionary.” Looks to me like a high school vice-principal saying, “I’ll see you at 4 p.m.”

Wethal on July 23, 2008 at 1:43 PM

Yet another “Dukakis in a tank” moment.

obladioblada on July 23, 2008 at 12:00 PM

I’m thinking that this has the boomerang potential of another Paul Wellstone memorial service.

The hard-core lefties here in the states will no doubt be creaming their pants at the rock-star spectacle of Senator Hopenchange, standing before a symbol of German militarism and conquest, holding throngs of America-hating Germans in a trance.

But many more Americans, I suspect, are going to be repulsed — just like they were by the donkeys’ over-the-top behavior at the Wellstone memorial. That stunt cost Mondale the Minnesota senate race; Hopenchange’s stunt in Berlin may prove to be just as costly.

Spurius Ligustinus on July 23, 2008 at 1:44 PM

Spurius Ligustinus on July 23, 2008 at 1:44 PM

I can just hear it! “Germany loves Obama! Europe loves Obama! You Just Have To Let Him Win!”

newton on July 23, 2008 at 1:47 PM

Is it just me that remembers how Obama’s campaign criticized McCain’s trips to Mexico and Columbia for ignoring Americans. Will there be any retraction by anyone in the echo chamber from then now that they are in running dog lacky-like frenzy mode to make Obama’s current trip abroad seem uber relevant?

KW64 on July 23, 2008 at 1:49 PM

Actually, Germany is a great place to demonstrate your Personality Cult status with worshipful media accolytes in tow and throngs chanting mindless slogans. Can Red Square be far behind?

KW64 on July 23, 2008 at 1:51 PM

aero on July 23, 2008 at 1:24 PM

Oh, I see this has already been discussed earlier in the thread. So it wasn’t just me. It is a sort of retro-communist aesthetic, isn’t it?

aero on July 23, 2008 at 1:54 PM

The image of Obama in the picture is a classic example of Agitprop. Used by the Communists to inspire the masses.

Example

Nothing wrong with using a tried and true method for inspirational success….

DanM on July 23, 2008 at 1:59 PM

“Butt” of course. Goes without saying. You earned it!

Gilda on July 23, 2008 at 1:14 PM

Sorry Love. I was not trying to “look all smart.” Those “big words and sophisticated sentence construction” were simple English.

You are correct that I did not convey my meaning precisely. I should have said “Your future silence shall bespeak your insolence.” Incidentally, since you chose to retort, I would have been wrong in that case.

Your future comments bespeak your ignorance.

FTFY.

The Race Card on July 23, 2008 at 2:04 PM

Sweet suffering whatever.

KrisinNE on July 23, 2008 at 1:40 PM

Unfortunately, I just added another check mark:

* Lost both parents before adulthood – Check

TheBigOldDog on July 23, 2008 at 2:06 PM

Hmmm. And here’s McCain’s latest entry, courtesy of TPM:

Not exactly down-to-earth non-messiah fare.

okonkolo on July 23, 2008 at 2:07 PM

“If those here who proclaim they’re the True Conservatives™ are representative of conservatism in general, I want nothing to do with it. That’s not a group I would ever want to associate with.”

– Gilda

Do you see a basic flaw in your logic yet?

Let us know when you do.. Or, better yet – don’t let us know and we’ll assume you have the intelligence of a regular poster here…

DanM on July 23, 2008 at 2:09 PM

sophisticated sentence construction

SVO

The Race Card on July 23, 2008 at 2:13 PM

The Race Card on July 23, 2008 at 2:04 PM

I just love how indignant they get whenever Ron Paul is mentioned!

Talk about speaking volumes…

DanM on July 23, 2008 at 2:09 PM

You are correct, I should have more precisely said “not a group I would ever want to join.” That I have and continue to “associate with” standard-bearing members of the True Conservatives™ here at HA is not and never has been in question.

Oh and Ron Paul to you too! (Don’t want you to feel left out.)

Gilda on July 23, 2008 at 2:24 PM

It would be interesting to survey students in Democrat-run and lauded public schools, to see how many of them can find Germany on a map.

Or better yet, how many know what a “map” is.

And then contrast that with how many know how to put on a condom.

I am sure we would get some interesting responses from such a survey.

NoDonkey on July 23, 2008 at 2:36 PM

[Missy on July 23, 2008 at 1:11 PM]

Thanks for the info. Yeah, it does sound like a rollicking good time. I think he might have wanted to add a dress code, though. I’m guessing he’ll attract the usual sort. Here’s hoping someone covers the entry gate to see if they are profiling the public.

Dusty on July 23, 2008 at 2:40 PM

“If they think a massive campaign rally in Berlin will convince anyone but the most ardent Leftists in America to vote for Obama, they really need a shake-up in their campaign staff.” Indeed. Maybe a point 9 earthquake would do it…
However, it seems to me that the twits running his campaign ARE the most ardent leftists in America. The bring entitlement to a global level while it ignores history. Ignorant is as ignorant does.
That poster just takes my breath away; chutzpah doesn’t come close to defining the impropriety of this move.

Christine on July 23, 2008 at 2:49 PM

“That I have and continue to “associate with” standard-bearing members of the True Conservatives™ here at HA is not and never has been in question.”

Ahh, I see. Sorry about the inadvertant “smug generation” to all of the standard-bearing members. He retreats into the darkness as Gilda lowers her nose…

DanM on July 23, 2008 at 2:52 PM

Gilda on July 23, 2008 at 2:24 PM

Do you know what the difference is between Ron Paul followers and the followers of Obama? Me either.

Don’t leave me here alone Gilda!

TheBigOldDog on July 23, 2008 at 2:54 PM

Don’t leave me here alone Gilda!

TheBigOldDog on July 23, 2008 at 2:54 PM

They are both working towards the same end – the election of Obama – so they are functionally indistinguishable.

The Obama trolls are slightly more likely to work solo and the Ron Paul trolls often work in groups. Both nearly always resort to personal insults as a substitute for substantive argument.

You can always tell who the Ron Paul trolls are because the mere mention of Ron Paul results in the kind of thing demonstrated here. The hit dog always hollers.

Indistinguishable. That’s why I initially offered a choice between the Ron Paul Day Camp and the Obamabot Kindergarten. Don’t know for sure which kind of troll they are but you are very correct, BigOldDog: it really does not matter.

Gilda on July 23, 2008 at 3:05 PM

I just love how indignant they get whenever Ron Paul is mentioned!

Listen buttcrumb. You are the only person to mention Ron Paul this fiscal quarter.

Here’s a lesson in multitasking. Detest the lackluster campaign of McCain, without supporting the leftist ascent of Barack Obama. Try it. It works.

Is MM a Paultard? She’s not sucking up the McCain Kool-Aid either.

Don’t know for sure which kind of troll they are

I am the kind of troll who does not suck down Kool-Aid and beg for acceptance with partisan ass-kissing. I hope that helps. What kind are you?

The Race Card on July 23, 2008 at 3:31 PM

Gilda,

Do you have an original thought?

The Race Card on July 23, 2008 at 3:32 PM

The Race Card on July 23, 2008 at 3:31 PM

The Race Card on July 23, 2008 at 3:32 PM

You have proven my point for me, far better than I ever could have done myself. Thank you and please do carry on!

Gilda on July 23, 2008 at 3:43 PM

I notice how the Paulbots do a lot of detesting McCain while not really saying a whole lot about Obama.

Just love to kick McCain, but when it comes to Obama? Crickets from the Paulbots.

Sort of like how you never hear Democrats say anything at all bad about the terrorists or our enemies, while they always find the time to knee our troops and our allies in the groin.

Strange how that is. But we would never question where either of your sympathies really lie.

NoDonkey on July 23, 2008 at 3:53 PM

NoDonkey on July 23, 2008 at 3:53 PM

When the methods are the same and the goals are the same… yep. Indistinguishable.

Gilda on July 23, 2008 at 3:57 PM

Or better yet, how many know what a “map” is.

And then contrast that with how many know how to put on a condom.

I am sure we would get some interesting responses from such a survey.

NoDonkey on July 23, 2008 at 2:36 PM

Eh,er, it is near the Iraq. Maps are what thy have in the South Africa.

Johan Klaus on July 23, 2008 at 4:11 PM

Johan Klaus on July 23, 2008 at 12:59 PM

You also didn’t capitalize “Kind” in your earlier comment. Perhaps it’s the time difference. I did enjoy your “Germanizing” fumble fingers to fumblefingers. See, German is easy.

JiangxiDad on July 23, 2008 at 4:16 PM

JiangxiDad on July 23, 2008 at 4:16 PM

Ich bin ein Dumb Koft. “Kind” should have been capitalized.

Johan Klaus on July 23, 2008 at 4:40 PM

The German media certainly expect this to be a campaign event with two cameras capturing both the Victory Column and the Brandenburg Gate. There has been considerable controversy about the propriety of a foreign politician abusing our national symbols in this manner. At first, the Obama campaign wanted to hold the event directly in front of the Brandenburg Gate (a symbol of German unity). Chancellor Merkel, among others, objected vehemently and the Victory Column was chosen as a new location. This was criticized as an even worse choice, since wars of unification are not even harmonious with America’s own traditional propaganda themes.

btw, I appreciate the anti-German sentiment expressed in the comments on this blog item. It reminded me why I am a nationalist.

GermanAtheist on July 23, 2008 at 4:56 PM

Or better yet, how many know what a “map” is.

And then contrast that with how many know how to put on a condom.

I am sure we would get some interesting responses from such a survey.

NoDonkey on July 23, 2008 at 2:36 PM

Eh,er, it is near the Iraq. Maps are what thy have in the South Africa.

Johan Klaus on July 23, 2008 at 4:11 PM

We hire in Minnesota would like to disassociate ourselves from these remarks! We have given great and earnest effort over the last decades to make our children feel good about themselves! Rolling out a map and asking Johnny or Jane or Johnny Jane to select a country would risk the positive self image of our young people that we care most about! It isn’t important if 2 = 2 = 4! It’s important that our children feel good about their answer to the question!

sabbott on July 23, 2008 at 4:59 PM

I can see the ad now. “The French love Obama. Why don’t you?”

Kevin71 on July 23, 2008 at 5:49 PM

Shhhhhh, let them be.

1. This grand tour will backfire with those it matters the most, the ones who’re not yet on the Obamawagon.

2. The arrogance and grandiosity are so breathtaking that Joe and Mary, who’re just now beginning to pay attention, can’t miss it.

3. The foreigners who’re wetting their pants/panties over Obama don’t get to vote, to their chagrin.

4. The media will cry the loudest and buy the most Vi***a, after Nov. 04, 2008.

5. The nationalists outside the U.S. are encouraged, which might not be a bad thing, for once.

Entelechy on July 23, 2008 at 6:15 PM

My friend Charles just emailed me a picture as a comparison to this flyer. I think he nailed it!

Sultry Beauty on July 23, 2008 at 6:43 PM

I agree with Gilda, there is not a dime’s worth of difference between the Paulbots and the Obama people. Flip sides of the same damn coin.

Terrye on July 23, 2008 at 6:43 PM

As for Obama, this rally is just another freaky, weird event in a strange campaign. This is tacky, if nothing else. There is nothing remotely dignified about any of this.

I have decided that I will not watch any TV news until Obama’s I am the King of the World tour is over. I just can not watch this crap anymore. Reading about it is bad enough.

Terrye on July 23, 2008 at 6:46 PM

GermanAtheist on July 23, 2008 at 4:56 PM

And you can thank the Unites States of America for having the freedom to do so.

TheBigOldDog on July 23, 2008 at 6:48 PM

Sultry Beauty on July 23, 2008 at 6:43 PM

Extremely interesting. Highly recommend your link. Please repost it anywhere else it seems appropriate, quite a few more people might also find it interesting.

Gilda on July 23, 2008 at 6:51 PM

There is nothing remotely dignified about any of this.

Terrye on July 23, 2008 at 6:46 PM

If it was a book it’d be called Profiles in Vulgarity.

Kennedyesque!

Gilda on July 23, 2008 at 6:53 PM

Die U.S. ist sehr gut.

Johan Klaus on July 23, 2008 at 7:08 PM

Gilda on July 23, 2008 at 3:43 PM

I invite you to prove your point logically. You won’t because you can’t.

As far as not riding Obama. Many black Republicans get the same BS argument from blacks who wish I would focus on white racism instead of black self-improvement.

I’m glad to take it from both sides. I am not ashamed to “air dirty laundry” from within. It stink…wash it.

Since I know we shall never meet on an civil plane….you may eff off now.

The Race Card on July 23, 2008 at 7:19 PM

It stinks

The Race Card on July 23, 2008 at 7:19 PM

Sultry Beauty on July 23, 2008 at 6:43 PM

I think this is closer to Obama’s poster. Same two-tone impressionist rendering, same slanted typesetting…it’s eerie how similar they are.

James on July 23, 2008 at 7:25 PM

Whenever “RACE” is brought up with The Obamboozler from now on – in particular in context of the Berlin visit – I want everyone to please be sure to mention that this poster is PURE LENI RIEFENSTAHL, Obama’s latest admission to his attraction to socialism…when not national socialism….

Lockstein13 on July 23, 2008 at 7:31 PM

Sultry Beauty on July 23, 2008 at 6:43 PM

That’s it.

TheBigOldDog on July 23, 2008 at 7:52 PM

you may eff off now.

The Race Card on July 23, 2008 at 7:19 PM

I commanded you to carry on and lookee here, right on cue, you did indeed! Thanks so much for the entertainment and graphic reinforcement of the point I made.

Do keep up the (entirely predictable) work.

p.s. Ron Paul! He’s got a blimp y’know…

Gilda on July 23, 2008 at 11:49 PM

(Can someone translate into German for me, please?)
BO: “I am an even bigger jelly donut.”

Sir Napsalot on July 23, 2008 at 10:51 AM

Ich bin ein noch groesserer Berliner!

RD on July 24, 2008 at 12:06 AM

Gilda on July 23, 2008 at 11:49 PM

I read most of the exchange…nice.

jerrytbg on July 24, 2008 at 12:40 AM

Do keep up the (entirely predictable) work.

p.s. Ron Paul! He’s got a blimp y’know…

Gilda on July 23, 2008 at 11:49 PM

It’s great to be under your powerful mind control, though I wish you would have simply addressed my points instead of taking over my mind.

Since you know what I will do next, please let me know. I am very confused without your direct guidance. I await your next command. Wait, you already know that.

Also, I’m pretty sure you’re a genius. Your reanimation of the almost-dead Ron Paul sarc meme inspired me thusly:

I was out girlwatching shopping for a gift for the wife and every time I would see a gal with a big butt, I’d mutter Ron Paul’s blimp.

Try it. It is very difficult not to cramp up in laughter. I said it once as a big ole girl in white stretch pants sauntered by. She was pretty, but I was laughing so hard at my mumbling that she looked afraid.

Next time your lady friend asks if those jeans make her look fat…Ron Pauls blimp.

my stomach hurts from laughing

I read most of the exchange…nice.

jerrytbg on July 24, 2008 at 12:40 AM

Gilda, you are too cool. Can you bottle cool? I’m thinking Cool Air. (Cool Breeze for Blacks .)

The Race Card on July 24, 2008 at 3:40 AM

Will he be handing out his own personal version of “Mein Kampf” (My Struggle)?

electric-rascal on July 24, 2008 at 4:30 AM

Since you know what I will do next, please let me know.

The Race Card on July 24, 2008 at 3:40 AM

You will continue to beclown yourself.

Guaranteed.

Gilda on July 24, 2008 at 6:39 AM

That is the German’s SOCIALIST Victory Column. It was built to celebrate the victory of Germany during the socialist political world wide movement; and it was magnified by the NAZI socialists in their pursuit of world domination. So do take note of Obamarx’s public positioning at the German Socialist’s Victory Column. The Germans as individuals, business interests, and as governing interests, are placing their bid to buy the USA. The EU are buying their share of Obamarx. German tax money and German media broadcasts and publication expenditures provide this Marxist POTUS hOpeful political contributions.

So what are the legal stipulations on international contributions spent for a POTUS candidate?! Who is keeping track of Obama’s international contributions?!

USA FOR SALE
OBAMARX ’08

maverick muse on July 24, 2008 at 9:54 AM

Obama’s presidential campaign logo is on the billboard.
It is a POTUS CAMPAIGN PLUG paid for by German tax moneys.

Is Obama going to say that by removing the US FLAG from his jet and replacing it with his offical campaign logo that he is not on a campaign tour? We are to understand that the US FLAG is not part of Obama’s POTUS campaign platform, it having been removed from sight, replaced AGAIN by the UN-blue stripes coloring his POTUS campaign logo and his presidential hOpeful seal.

DO nOt ignOre the ObviOus signals from bhO. When malleability is the Only cOnsistent feature frOm Obama, hOld tight tO any firm grip On this changling.

USA FOR SALE
OBAMARX ’08

maverick muse on July 24, 2008 at 10:07 AM

And you can thank the Unites States of America for having the freedom to do so.

TheBigOldDog on July 23, 2008 at 6:48 PM

I have no such freedom and I certainly won’t thank a country that takes great pride in its pathetic contribution to the conquest of most parts of Germany by Communist forces. The US dominated so-called West Germany for 45 years and defended it like any of its possessions.

GermanAtheist on July 24, 2008 at 12:00 PM

If it was a book it’d be called Profiles in Vulgarity.

Kennedyesque!

Gilda on July 23, 2008 at 6:53 PM

Excellent! And Joe and Mary, who’re the ones who vote in droves, are just now beginning to watch.

Ich bin ein noch groesserer Berliner!

RD on July 24, 2008 at 12:06 AM

I’d suggest “Ich bin der größte Berliner” (I’m the biggest jelly donut), or

“Ich bin euer schwarzer Berliner” (I’m your black jelly donut).

Entelechy on July 24, 2008 at 12:51 PM

Gilda, I’ve been in The Race Card’s crosshairs – he’s very smart and sometimes very smart-alleckey. I like both of you and it’s hard to watch some spats on HA. Good on you Gilda for fighting.

The Race Card, you fight hard, sometimes way too hard. It would be great if we could chat sometimes. I’d really like that. Great note you wrote the the Good Daddy on another thread. He wrote you back a very moving comment. I hope that you could see it. I like those exchanges most.

Entelechy on July 24, 2008 at 12:59 PM

I’d suggest “Ich bin der größte Berliner” (I’m the biggest jelly donut), or

“Ich bin euer schwarzer Berliner” (I’m your black jelly donut).

Entelechy on July 24, 2008 at 12:51 PM

:-) Ich habe erst jetzt die heutigen Updates gelesen – erstklassig!

“Einen Minuten bitte… ich habe eine kleine problemo avec diese religione… (he was from everywhere, he was)

The Race Card on July 24, 2008 at 3:40 AM, usw.

Na geh bitte