Obama community blogs bring hope, change to enemies of “Jewish lobby”; Update: Post disappeared

posted at 3:09 pm on June 8, 2008 by Allahpundit

Via Israel Matzav, enjoy this while it lasts because soon the only trace of that nifty “Jew Senator Lieberman” graphic that accompanies it will be in Google’s cache. Not an isolated incident either, as Charles Johnson helpfully notes.

Another day, another constituency laboring under the assumption that Barry O’s not a true blue Zionist at heart. For all his vaunted communication skills, the poor guy seems to be surrounded by people who misunderstand him, and vice versa — Wright, Pfleger, Rezko, critics of Israel. What’s a rhetorical genius have to do to get the people who know him and love him best to take him seriously?

Update: Not only is the post gone, but Charles says they’ve gone the extra mile and taken measures to scrub it from the Google cache and Internet archive too. (How is that possible?) Note to self: Next time you see something like this at Obama HQ, be sure to screencap. Luckily, Charles was way ahead of me.

Update: Spring cleaning comes late as a Truthers for Obama post gets flushed.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Shallary has all the white trash, uneducated types who tend to be drawn into hate movements.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:08 PM

That’s as low as Obama with the bitter bitch ‘n moan sh*t about Christians who own guns, AprilO.

My late mother-in-law, RIP, was a great woman who made her life extraordinary through the power of her own gumption. Though she was born to suffer poverty in childhood, she immensely improved her PROFESSIONAL world of nursing, saving many a life in surgery whether from the battle zone in WWII or in the first heart transplant surgery performed in the USA or as head nurse in Travis County’s busiest Emergency Hospital finally before teaching. She had her flaws and faults, but she certainly was NOT white trash, uneducated, or a hate mongerer (except in regards to her EX). We patiently allowed her excentricities as she loved her Clintons, particularly Hillary and Chelsea.

There is no reason to provide Obama with a defense he has not earned, particularly when Obama will not defend your right to exist as you believe you should.

$.02

maverick muse on June 8, 2008 at 9:25 PM

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:24 PM

Please don’t link to places like that anymore.

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 9:25 PM

Obama: Change You Can’t Even Find Google Cached

Beto Ochoa on June 8, 2008 at 9:09 PM

priceless

maverick muse on June 8, 2008 at 9:26 PM

So you admit that Barack Obama is a loon extremist?

RushBaby on June 8, 2008 at 9:22 PM

Yes, but I detest the unfairness directed at him, because when it is done to John McCain we hammer them.

Remember, I’m not as Far Right like you guys, I’m more in line with McCain, I’m a moderate and very anti-smear.

I hate dirty politicking, especially when the truth is being stretched so much it’s embarrassing.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:27 PM

World Church of the Creator is hardly a Left Wing organization.

Hahaha…where is your proof it’s a right-leaning (or classical liberal, as it’s also known) organization? Sure, it’s a Nazi organization…oh, is that your definition of ‘right-leaning’???…like Hugh Hewitt with a church and funny uniforms? I kinda figured you wouldn’t post any of the thousands of islamic hate sites…like Hamas or Hezbollah to make your point though…

AUINSC on June 8, 2008 at 9:28 PM

When you have to lie to win it’s embassassing.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Don’t read Obama’s book.
Read James Cone’s
Black Theology and Black Power (1969, ISBN 1-57075-157-9)
and his follow-up
A Black Theology of Liberation (1970, ISBN 0-88344-685-5)
Then you’ll understand Trinity UCC, Wright and Obama’s primary influences.
I grew up in the projects and these books were Holy Scripture to the Panthers I had to deal with daily.

Beto Ochoa on June 8, 2008 at 9:20 PM

Amen! And support your local library rather that lining the pockets of such people.

baldilocks on June 8, 2008 at 9:29 PM

World Church of the Creator is hardly a Left Wing organization.

AUINSC on June 8, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Look it’s hard to see it when you are Far Right. When you are sitting in the picture it’s hard to see the frame.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:30 PM

When you have to lie to win it’s embarassing.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Who is lying?

baldilocks on June 8, 2008 at 9:31 PM

I STAND WITH ISRAEL.

RushBaby on June 8, 2008 at 9:20 PM

You’ve probably heard these before, but just in case didn’t – I saw these at quite a while @ LGF. Pretty cool, I think.

Spirit of 1776 on June 8, 2008 at 9:31 PM

Unless it’s against conservatives.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:27 PM

If you don’t search out the truth, you can’t possibly know what it is.

Connie on June 8, 2008 at 9:31 PM

Obama is not involved with the Black Panters, that has already been debunked.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 8:47 PM

You have yet to read Obama’s book.

Had you read Obama’s book, you would not have stated naively that Obama’s involvement with the Black Panthers has already been debunked unless you said so deceitfully. I would think that it’s more likely you just don’t know what you are talking about.

maverick muse on June 8, 2008 at 9:32 PM

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:27 PM

Like suddenly calling Far Right extremeists Far Left, I don’t care for revisionists, they can’t handle reality.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:33 PM

baldilocks on June 8, 2008 at 9:29 PM

You hit that on the nail!

maverick muse on June 8, 2008 at 9:33 PM

Oh, you are just so cute…thanks for deigning to tell me where I sit on the political spectrum…with a nice label and everything…I would have never known otherwise..geez

AUINSC on June 8, 2008 at 9:34 PM

AUINSC on June 8, 2008 at 9:34 PM

Thanks for the compliment but I’m engaged.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Are you suggesting that conservatives go out and smear people? Pointing out flaws in a candidate, a candidate’s campaign, or a candidate’s supporters isn’t “smearing”. I’m sick of you. You’re ignorant, arrogant, and prejudiced. Please, go troll somewhere else.

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 9:37 PM

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:27 PM

The embarrassed party is Barack Obama, not us. The posts were there for the whole world to see, and people were commenting in them. Then, when Charles points them out, the reaction is to delete them AND take measures to scrub them from the Google cache and Internet archive.

What is unfair about a blogger pointing to controversial posts on an opponent’s website? If stuff like that was posted to any republican’s website, I for one would be howling just as loud.

RushBaby on June 8, 2008 at 9:37 PM

Thanks for the compliment but I’m engaged.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Poor guy.

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 9:37 PM

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:33 PM

Apostate “churches” and cults are by nature considered liberal.

Had they a conservative,Biblical view they wouldn’t be practising racism/anti semitism.

SaintOlaf on June 8, 2008 at 9:38 PM

You’re ignorant, arrogant, and prejudiced. Please, go troll somewhere else.

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 9:37 PM

And racist. as is anyone who would casually drop the phrase “white trash” into a conversation.

baldilocks on June 8, 2008 at 9:38 PM

Apostate “churches” and cults are by nature considered liberal.

SaintOlaf on June 8, 2008 at 9:38 PM

Right, like Hagee….

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:39 PM

If stuff like that was posted to any Republican’s website, I for one would be howling just as loud.

I’m with you.

If this kind of thing happened on Mitt Romney’s site during the primaries (and if you were here back in the primaries, you’d know I was a bit TOO enthusiastic about him), I’d be PO’ed. How could you allow this filth to appear on an official campaign website? And then allow it to stay there for a couple weeks! It seems with the Obama supporters that “he (and his campaign) can do no wrong”. I guess that’s what comes with being the Messiah.

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 9:39 PM

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:27 PM

RushBaby on June 8, 2008 at 9:37 PM

My point was simple – I said you can not prove they are supporters.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:40 PM

baldilocks on June 8, 2008 at 9:38 PM

SaintOlaf on June 8, 2008 at 9:40 PM

Right, like Hagee….

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:39 PM

So you’re suggesting that all conservatives and all people that read the Bible agree 100% with Hagee?

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 9:41 PM

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:24 PM
Please don’t link to places like that anymore.

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 9:25 PM

The only reason I did it was to prove that they are not some Far Left Liberal site.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:42 PM

Thanks for the compliment but I’m engaged.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Isn’t the big date is coming up shortly?

RushBaby on June 8, 2008 at 9:43 PM

Right, like Hagee….

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:39 PM

Hagee anti semitic?

Now I know you have no idea what you’re talking about.

The liberal media’s beef with Hagee was his views on Catholicism.

In no way could you say John(MR. Zionist)Hagee is anti semitic.

SaintOlaf on June 8, 2008 at 9:43 PM

Right, like Hagee….

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:39 PM

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 9:41 PM

I think you are assuming that I am assuming too much.

That post was directed at St Olaf.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:43 PM

My point was simple – I said you can not prove they are supporters.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:40 PM

I sincerely believe they ARE supporters (see my earlier post). I’m not saying that all (or even most) Obama supporters feel this way, I’m just saying that he has supporters that DO feel that way.
What we CAN prove is that the Obama campaign supported the statements by allowing them to appear (and stay) on their website. You don’t seem to understand this.

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 9:43 PM

My point was simple – I said you can not prove they are supporters.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:40 PM

And I said that’s beside the point.

RushBaby on June 8, 2008 at 9:43 PM

Hagee anti semitic?

Now I know you have no idea what you’re talking about.

The liberal media’s beef with Hagee was his views on Catholicism.

In no way could you say John(MR. Zionist)Hagee is anti semitic.

SaintOlaf on June 8, 2008 at 9:43 PM

I have to defend AprilOrit on this one (gasp!). The reason Hagee is such a supporter of Israel is that he wants them to be around at the apocalypse for some wacky plan to be executed. If I was Israeli, I wouldn’t want his support.

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 9:48 PM

baldilocks on June 8, 2008 at 9:29 PM

Community organizers make sure it’s in as many public and school libraries as they can reach.

Beto Ochoa on June 8, 2008 at 9:48 PM

Embarrassing, revising liar?

AprilO, it’s juvenile to misappropriate usage to assume authority. Obama is no innocent baby needing your TLC. There’s nothing wrong with straddling the fence if that’s where you feel comfortable while you study the terrain.

As for traveling the middle of the road, that’s the left turn lane. It is disconcerting driving along for the driver in front of you to leave the right-turn blinker on while either going straight or actually changing lanes to the left. Save your bleeding heart for your own family, community and charity while you figure out the reason not to cast pearls before swine.

maverick muse on June 8, 2008 at 9:48 PM

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:42 PM

Yeah, it was a Nazi site…which did nothing to support your assertion about most anti-semetic sites being ‘right-leaning’…but you are really lacking in supporting any point you make, factually or logically…so it doesn’t matter…but I agree with malan89…if you aren’t a troll, you are doing a very good imitation of one.

AUINSC on June 8, 2008 at 9:50 PM

Hagee anti semitic?

Now I know you have no idea what you’re talking about.

The liberal media’s beef with Hagee was his views on Catholicism.

In no way could you say John(MR. Zionist)Hagee is anti semitic.

SaintOlaf on June 8, 2008 at 9:43 PM

Right, like blaming us for the Holocaust, or that little ditty about Hitler a few weeks back.

Or what did he say the other day, that the anti Christ was half jew and half gay?

Sorry I disagree with you on him.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:51 PM

Beto Ochoa on June 8, 2008 at 9:48 PM

There, hit the nail on the head.

maverick muse on June 8, 2008 at 9:53 PM

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:51 PM

LOL. Why is it that anytime SaintOlaf starts going on some off topic rant in a thread that everyone (even if they were arguing) unites to refute his ridiculous claims?

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 9:54 PM

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:42 PM

AUINSC on June 8, 2008 at 9:50 PM

ra ra ra ra, why don’t you take malan89 into a dark corner and entertain each other.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:57 PM

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 9:54 PM

St.O:
scan on, scan off
Karate Kid:
wax on, wax off
BHO blog:
wipe on, wipe off

maverick muse on June 8, 2008 at 9:59 PM

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 9:48 PM

These apocalypse types don’t know their scriptures very well if they are looking forward to being there when it happens.

Beto Ochoa on June 8, 2008 at 10:02 PM

Spirit of 1776 on June 8, 2008 at 9:31 PM

Thanks. Very cool.

RushBaby on June 8, 2008 at 10:04 PM

Way to get childish. I try to argue points with you and you go saying things like this. You did it earlier in the thread and I’m tired of it. I’m done. I even defended you on a different thing. Goodbye. Hopefully you’ll grow up one of these days.

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 10:04 PM

what did he say the other day..

Sorry I disagree with you on him.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:51 PM

Exactly. Because you have no idea what he was talking about.

You fail in your effort to persuade me that Hagee’s extreme support of Israel..is somehow anti Israel.

SaintOlaf on June 8, 2008 at 10:05 PM

I think that AprilOrit’s original beef about this whole subject is that labelling Obama as an anti-Semite on the basis of an unattributable blog posted on his site is akin to Obama’s patently dishonest use of the oft misquoted, totally out-of-context “100 years in Iraq” BS.

I don’t think one is equivalent to the other, but this is not enough to paint Obama as anti-Semitic. (His past associations make a much better argument.)

The fact that this garbage was on his site for so long points to either a willingness to overlook any sort of malfeasance if it will help him garner votes, or to gross mismanagement and extremely poor judgment.

hillbillyjim on June 8, 2008 at 10:07 PM

Dude, come on. Hagee doesn’t make the reasons for his support of Israel a secret. He’s open about it. It isn’t up for debate, so just stop. The Israelis shouldn’t accept his “support” and neither should McCain.

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 10:07 PM

Thanks for the compliment but I’m engaged.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Isn’t the big date is coming up shortly?

RushBaby on June 8, 2008 at 9:43 PM

I guess you didn’t feel like answering a friendly question. No matter. I do wish you the very best in your wedding and your marriage.

I’m out for the night.

RushBaby on June 8, 2008 at 10:07 PM

That is what I meant. Thank you. The Times story about McCain was another example.

And I agree it’s ridiculous that they are not pulling the blogs, they should be. You would think with all the money they would be able to pay a staff.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 10:11 PM

Thanks for the compliment but I’m engaged.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Isn’t the big date is coming up shortly?

RushBaby on June 8, 2008 at 9:43 PM

I’m out for the night.

RushBaby on June 8, 2008 at 10:07 PM

Yes it is Rush!!

Thanks, sweet dreams…. :)

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 10:13 PM

Like I said before Hagee reminds me of the Kanamits in that great vintage Twilight Zone episode – To Serve Man.

After they finally translate the damn book – it’s a cook book.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 10:16 PM

And that’s the real point, isn’t it? If he just pulled the blogs, we wouldn’t be having this argument. We were basically just arguing the semantics of the campaign leaving the blogs up. I interpreted it in one way, you in another. But we shouldn’t have been interpreting them in the first place.

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 10:17 PM

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 10:04 PM

Hahaha, just consider the source there…what a class act…

AUINSC on June 8, 2008 at 10:17 PM

After they finally translate the damn book – it’s a cook book.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 10:16 PM

Ha. Good metaphor. I remember seeing that episode…a LONG time ago. I wonder if it’s on DVD. I wouldn’t mind putting a Twilight Zone DVD in my Blockbuster queue.

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 10:18 PM

I took offense because emotionally it hits home. On The Loon Left they do this to John McCain daily. They accuse him of things he has no control over or they try the old connect the dots crap.

And I don’t like it.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 10:21 PM

I think it will interesting when/if BHO becomes President and he will have access to all the intelligence given to the POTUS… If he finds “the great conspiracy” then he will have to expose it to the world and if when he finds that things are what they are, he will have to eat crow however I doubt he would ever do that.

All the cracked-pot Obama truther supporters should demand that of him. Their modus operandi is always the same, everyone is either part of the conspiracy or they have been duped by the conspiracy or they’re a sycophant of the administration.

Using their own unter-chimp logic, Obama would have to fit into one of these categories.

Claypigeon on June 8, 2008 at 10:21 PM

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 10:18 PM

Try this.

hillbillyjim on June 8, 2008 at 10:27 PM

hillbillyjim on June 8, 2008 at 10:27 PM

Awesome! Thanks!

malan89 on June 8, 2008 at 10:29 PM

Obama’s problem with this is his own history of support for groups that produce and/or attract the type of people who posted those blogs.

Beto Ochoa on June 8, 2008 at 10:38 PM

I’m not talking about some tangential associations either. I’m talking about heavy public and financial ties going back more years than his sashay through public office.

Beto Ochoa on June 8, 2008 at 10:42 PM

Try this.

hillbillyjim on June 8, 2008 at 10:27 PM

Thanks, one of my favorite epsiodes of all time.

And hagee is not to be trusted, glad McCain got rid of him so to speak.

AprilOrit on June 8, 2008 at 11:12 PM

On the off-chance that this hasn’t been mentioned yet, the current LGF lead thread (also here) has 14 more links to Barak Hussein Obama’s supporting posters at BHO’s website.

Perhaps the links and their posting date, and the responding comments, offer an insight into BHO and his world.

It looks like this isn’t a right/far-right issue, rather, BHO is a cultural-direction question; do we want to continue with the way America has been going, or do we want to “change” to an already-failed-multiple-times docial theory?

I’m guessing that anyone who’s lived through a Socialist / Marxist / totalitarian regieme will say “No”.

I know no North Koreans, but the few Ukranians / Poles / E.Germans / Russians and one of the few remaining Cambodians still living I know, all say “No”.

Arbalest on June 8, 2008 at 11:15 PM

RushBaby on June 8, 2008 at 9:08 PM

Strange, that. Socialism and Unions have nothing in common with equality – quite the reverse, in fact.

BTW: Is it not possible that all those “persons” posting on Obama’s blog believe that Obama agrees with their stance? Now, where would they get that idea from?

OldEnglish on June 8, 2008 at 11:33 PM

Arbalest on June 8, 2008 at 11:15 PM

NO! NO! NO!

Entelechy on June 9, 2008 at 12:52 AM

I’m surprised it’s taken this long for these problems to hit his site, it’s pretty huge. Or was it just that no one was mining for material until he got the nomination?

Typhonsentra on June 9, 2008 at 7:01 AM

Obviously Obama believes the Jews are the chosen people…chosen to be eliminated…

right2bright on June 9, 2008 at 8:45 AM

Rush just mentioned this in his opening monologue.

malan89 on June 9, 2008 at 12:21 PM

Kind of off topic, but this is the first time I’ve seen his campaign logo and I couldn’t figure out if he was running for president or selling Pepsi.

Matt on June 9, 2008 at 1:41 PM