Video: Palestinian activist praises the Obama he used to know

posted at 9:14 pm on June 3, 2008 by Allahpundit

This was back in the early days, before BO devised that penetrating “head of state” idiocy that stops him from talking to Hamas but lets him talk to Iran so that he can walk the tightrope between left-wing Israel-haters and centrist Zionists. Nothing here that you haven’t heard before, but Fox went to the trouble of putting it together so digest it for future reference. Post-partisanmania!

Comments

Kind of late to the party, Atlas has been covering this for over a year.

lowandslow on June 3, 2008 at 9:18 PM

Soft Jihad for Mohammedans.

mred on June 3, 2008 at 9:19 PM

Don’t worry. Six months from now Barack will will be back to “normal.”

RBMN on June 3, 2008 at 9:21 PM

This whole thing was over when Fred! stepped out.

AP, you were wrong. All these months later, I would step over the rotting corpses of any of these candidates before I would offer them help.

No dimes, no dollars, no vote.

Well, except my “We’re Screwed ’08″ bumper sticker. It’s the first one I’ve put on a vehicle in twenty years.

wccawa on June 3, 2008 at 9:35 PM

Aaaah….those halcion days of jew hating and whitey bashing.

Alden Pyle on June 3, 2008 at 9:43 PM

If this doesn’t make the hair stand up on the Jewish communities’ head about Obama, nothing will. Of course the Jews really should have figured out by now that the Democrats in general are no friends of Israel.

Maxx on June 3, 2008 at 9:47 PM

Israel will bomb Iran about 2 years into the next administration. If Obambi is there he will turn his back on our friend. After all he will have Jimmuh Cotta at his side for advice.

wepeople on June 3, 2008 at 9:54 PM

You know, at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if Obama had ties to Aryan Nations.

baldilocks on June 3, 2008 at 9:55 PM

D’oh! I thought that was Pat Dollard in the screencap.

MikeZero on June 3, 2008 at 10:00 PM

baldilocks on June 3, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Maybe. I’m sure he and they are in favor of voting rights for felons.

RBMN on June 3, 2008 at 10:02 PM

I wonder if there is any truth about another video of MO going off on whites at there favorite old church…anybody hear anything about it?

jerrytbg on June 3, 2008 at 10:03 PM

Maxx on June 3, 2008 at 9:47 PM

No kidding. Too bad, though, about James Baker, and those other “realists.” They didn’t do the GOP brand any good in the Jewish community. Religious Jews, of course, are always going to support the GOP on the basis of the cultural issues (abortion, gay marriage, etc). Liberal/secular Jews? What was the old saying. . . Jews earn like Episcopalians and vote like Peurto Ricans? OK, fine. But when it comes to Obama–really–what’s happened to the old yiddishe kopf (legendary Jewish savvy)? Your bubbe would plotz!! Knowing which side of the bread your butter is on–is it so much to ask?

smellthecoffee on June 3, 2008 at 10:17 PM

That was sooo 1999. C’mon he’s changed and there’s hope now. . Don’t ya know. . Can’t ya see

Texyank on June 3, 2008 at 10:21 PM

Obamabot AP

WoosterOh on June 3, 2008 at 10:23 PM

baldilocks on June 3, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Leave Ron Paul alone! ;)

Connie on June 3, 2008 at 10:37 PM

So when do we see the video of Imam Abu Wright leading prayers in the mosque to ask Allah to damn America and curse it for inventing AIDS with Obama sitting in the front row, nodding.

Tantor on June 3, 2008 at 11:04 PM

Ahem, Allah, the article you link to under “nothing . . . you haven’t heard before” is from L.A. Times “reporter” Wallsten, who–a week or two before he wrote it–e-mailed me that he read my article from January reporting the exact same stuff and wanted my help. I agreed, provided he credit me, which he did not–he just ripped me off. He copied almost word for word, certain passages (as I document on my site, including his e-mail acknowledging he read my column and wanted my help), and took all of my info and repackaged it. So, about his article, that’s nothing you hadn’t heard before. Even the Politico noted that Peter Wallsten plagiarized my column for his “report” or, rather, regurgitation without credit. You could say that Wallsten’s “regurgitate” was “nothing we haven’t already heard before.”

Debbie Schlussel on June 3, 2008 at 11:09 PM

Well all this terrorist & despots need to make their own 527…

And call it…

OSAMA’s for OBAMA 08′

Y314K on June 3, 2008 at 11:54 PM

Obama Typical politician, pander to the crowd thats in front of you..

Chakra Hammer on June 4, 2008 at 12:13 AM

baldilocks on June 3, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Good one!

Gilda on June 4, 2008 at 12:31 AM

No terrorists left behind.

profitsbeard on June 4, 2008 at 1:55 AM

Am i the only one noticing similarity between how this guy speaks and The Onion’s Al Qaeda representative?

Aristotle on June 4, 2008 at 7:30 AM

The Dali-Bama casts a broad net and is smply trying to bridge traditional chasms and bring people together. He is the change agent of our time, have you not heard?

moxie_neanderthal on June 4, 2008 at 8:13 AM

Debbie, what’s more important, educating the body politic in general and Jews in particular about Obama’s record of support of the Palestinian cause, or you getting credit?

Wallsten may be a plagiarist, you have a right to protect your original work and your brand, and you’ve done a lot of valuable primary research, but you give the impression that the important issues you deal with are a vehicle for and secondary to promoting yourself.

Not that there’s anything wrong with publicity and self-promotion, it’s just that when it’s a bit obvious it has a tendency to diminish, rather than enhance, a brand.

rokemronnie on June 4, 2008 at 4:26 PM