Painful: Matthews humiliates guest over appeasement

posted at 7:20 pm on May 15, 2008 by Allahpundit

Via the ‘Busters, this is exactly what I was talking about in the last post, with excruciating results. This dude really doesn’t know what Chamberlain did, does he?

Exit question: How badly versed in history do you have to be to get pwn3d by a guy who thinks the U.S.S. Cole was bombed while Bush was president?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

we HAVE been talking with Iran

Really?

Nice nuance Tom Shipley.

If by “nuance” you mean “getting the facts correct,” then yes, it was nice nuance.

Appeasement is talking to ratbags who have no intenton of changing the way they operate.

Um, no. it’s. not.

Tom_Shipley on May 16, 2008 at 8:49 AM

Kevin James was an embarrassment.

Hilts on May 16, 2008 at 9:06 AM

First off, redlasso == a steaming pile of poo.

I hope Matthews runs against Specter and wins. It would be great to get that useless man out of the Senate and Matthews off the air and into a position where he has to take ownership of his words and behavior.

5foot2 on May 16, 2008 at 10:52 AM

Owned by Chris Matthews. I don’t know who that douchebag is, but his career is over.

Baphomet on May 16, 2008 at 10:55 AM

Deb:

You forget. The Iranian leadership is working on religious principals. They are just waiting for the Messiah to show them the way.

davod on May 16, 2008 at 11:09 AM

Brawndo — it’s got what plants need!

deesine on May 16, 2008 at 11:25 AM

yes, really….sorta….
The Bush administration wisely chose to allow Britain, France, and Germany to lead the negotiations with Iran for over two years on ending their pursuit of nuclear weapons. We publicly supported the initiative, and we also publicly endorsed Iran’s membership in the WTO and an end to economic sanctions — a big concession — if they abandoned their nuclear aspirations.
(citation missing…)

Deb on May 16, 2008 at 11:48 AM

Tom Shipley, if you’re still hanging around here, I have a question or so for you. How do you know that OHB would not give up half a country to ensure peace? Maybe a conservative state or two that he lost to McAmnesty? Has he said so? What is there in his two years as a Senator that indicates to you that he would not do so? Was it his “Change” rhetoric?

TimothyJ on May 16, 2008 at 12:46 PM

I got halfway through the clip. Chris Matthews appeared to be the voice of reason. I sensed a diabolical force at work. I felt something running up (or down, I don’t remember) my leg, and I just had to stop the madness.

manwithblackhat on May 16, 2008 at 1:35 PM