Video: Hamas TV blows the lid off the Holocaust

posted at 11:46 am on May 1, 2008 by Allahpundit

If only we’d known sooner.

Arguably this doesn’t even qualify as news, so commonplace is this specie of viciousness among Israel’s enemies. On Holocaust Remembrance Day, though? With a conference set to begin next week at UC on the “real” Holocaust in Gaza? We can find some space for it. Given the magnitude of jihadists’ many sins — murder, misogyny, incitement to genocide — historical revisionism is comparatively small, but still useful as an insight into that special blend of willful ignorance and spectacular ruthlessness we know and hate them for. Propaganda in this vein helps them among Arabs, I guess, as a way of delegitimizing Israel, but it’s poisonous to their credibility in (most of) the west. So why do it? Just to rub some salt in the wound. If you’re willing to kill civilians, why wouldn’t you be willing to torment them by pissing on their parents’ graves?

You’re all waiting for some mention of Carter and I won’t disappoint you. Go read the update here and let Carl wrap this up for you in a nice blood-red bow.

Update: The JPost has picked up the video. Maybe that’ll push it into western media.

Comments

So … the Jews themselves incited the Holocaust in order to garner international sympathy ?!

I have to admit, I did not know that.

Blacksheep on May 1, 2008 at 11:49 AM

this totally chances the way I look at the Holocaust………………………………………….

seriously though we need better propaganda…I mean this stuff is really entertaining…our counter propaganda CAN’T be as entertaining as this stuff…

beefytee on May 1, 2008 at 11:52 AM

I didn’t know Rev. Wright and Farrakhan did a film together…

right2bright on May 1, 2008 at 11:52 AM

So why do it?

To desensitize the act and incite the coming one.

Limerick on May 1, 2008 at 11:52 AM

That’s so crazy it just… might… work!

Farmer_Joe on May 1, 2008 at 11:52 AM

So they’re admitting that there was a Holocaust, eh?

Vizzini on May 1, 2008 at 11:53 AM

HUMMM…

ReubenJCogburn on May 1, 2008 at 11:55 AM

Well, the left wing in America will surely defend the Palestinians for this.

Un-be-liev-able.

kirkill on May 1, 2008 at 11:57 AM

Tomorrow the NYT will have an article in full agreement.

abinitioadinfinitum on May 1, 2008 at 11:58 AM

In related news, when European monarchs killed most of Europe’s Jews for allegedly poisoning wells in the 14th century, they were really just protesting Ariel Sharon’s settlement policy in the West Bank.

Niko on May 1, 2008 at 11:58 AM

So the holocaust was just a Jewish plot to rid itself of the burden of the physically and mentally handicapped? I think the jihadists might be projecting a bit here:

Zetterson on May 1, 2008 at 11:58 AM

Well, the left wing in America will surely defend the Palestinians for this.

Un-be-liev-able.

kirkill on May 1, 2008 at 11:57 AM

Oh come-on…now you’re just being silly. Besides the left is controlled by the media which in turn is controlled by the Jews…Jeez get your conspiracies straight.

beefytee on May 1, 2008 at 11:59 AM

Actually, the jihadists are doing the same thing they are accusing the Jews of doing. They are strapping bombs to the mentally ill (who else would?) and eliminating them.

right2bright on May 1, 2008 at 12:04 PM

Didn’t Obama’s church endorse Hamas?

bnelson44 on May 1, 2008 at 12:05 PM

Now I understand why the Jews are killing Islamic terrorists. It’s just to get rid of the mentally deficient.

TooTall on May 1, 2008 at 12:06 PM

It’s a tactic. To deny the Jews legitimacy in being the victims of genocide is a tactic to allow the objective of eliminating the State of Israel off the planet.

Weebork on May 1, 2008 at 12:07 PM

I’m surprised the film didn’t begin with an introduction by Jimmy Carter.

pilamaye on May 1, 2008 at 12:09 PM

To acknowledge the Holocaust lends credibility and sympathy for the continued State of Israel. There is no way the likes of Hamas will allow any legitimacy.

Tactics, pure and simple.

Weebork on May 1, 2008 at 12:10 PM

Condi Clueless loves the Palestinians.

Hilts on May 1, 2008 at 12:10 PM

The UN will surely condemn Israel for this

Kini on May 1, 2008 at 12:12 PM

I’ve always been baffled by the sympathy shown by the US Left for the totalitarian Arabs… Now I see that they have two things in common…

1) Anti-Semitism
2) Intellectual Lunacy

I get it now.

Gartrip on May 1, 2008 at 12:16 PM

So why do it?

Just stating the obvious: because they’re wild primitive savages.

AlexB on May 1, 2008 at 12:17 PM

TooTall on May 1, 2008 at 12:06 PM

We have a winner!

Zetterson on May 1, 2008 at 12:24 PM

Of course the Muslims don’t want to admit the truth.
Atlas Shrugs

abinitioadinfinitum on May 1, 2008 at 12:28 PM

where does this idea come from that the left is antisemitic? No really, explain it to me. Educate me, credible links and such.

Being that I live in New York City, and that we have so many Jews, and that the city is so heavily liberal, I just don’t get the connection…….Please, fill me in…(and you don’t have to be a dick about it, I’m asking sincerely)

and just let me get rid of this argument before it is posted Jimmy Carter does not equal the left any more than David Duke equals the right.

beefytee on May 1, 2008 at 12:29 PM

Since the Palis say it, it won’t be long before all those proponents of the Holocaust Myth will be kicked off American campuses for their false consciousness.

eeyore on May 1, 2008 at 12:34 PM

How long before we sabotage this worthless propaganda outfit?

MadisonConservative on May 1, 2008 at 12:40 PM

I had crazy thoughts at one time, but at least I could blame them on drugs. What is these guys’ excuse?

rbj on May 1, 2008 at 12:41 PM

MadisonConservative on May 1, 2008 at 12:40 PM

Blows the mind, eh? We are the best of the best at EW and yet HamasTV and Al-J keep rambling on.

Limerick on May 1, 2008 at 12:42 PM

Thanks God that’s now been cleared up and we can call off the hunt for Nazi Dr. Aribert Heim! I’m sure his family will be pleased!

“Oh Dr. Heim! Come out, come out, wherever you are!”

Dread Pirate Roberts VI on May 1, 2008 at 12:42 PM

There is only one nation that destroys itself for the sake of killing others, and that is the blasphemy,Islam.

Hening on May 1, 2008 at 12:43 PM

I’m surprised the film didn’t begin with an introduction by Jimmy Carter.

pilamaye on May 1, 2008 at 12:09 PM

Heh, me too!!

With a conference set to begin next week at UC on the “real” Holocaust in Gaza — historical revisionism

Absolutely, and it amazes me how the leftards swallow the propaganda and historical revisionism so willfully and without question!

Yeah, the poor oppressed Palestinian “freedom fighters” what a crock of shiite!! Many times I have tried to explain to the jihadi apologists that there is no such thing as a “Palestinian people” but instead they are just Arabs that live in Palestine. That and they are by no means “freedom fighters” because they are free to leave whenever they choose but they don’t because their true agenda is the destruction of Israel, the west, and to reinstate the Shia Calaphate.

Also, the land Israel supposedly “invaded” and “stole” from the Arabs in Palestine is pure myth and propaganda as well, the Arabs in Palestine lost those lands to Israel when they decided to take up arms against Israel unprovoked. That’s the gamble you take when you go to war with your neighbor, sometimes you lose some land, yet just like the children they are they have been crying over their loss ever since!

That’s how propaganda and revisionist history works, you tell a lie long and often enough it becomes the truth, especially for those with an agenda or rocks for brains!

Personally I could care less for the Arabs in Palestine, what very little sympathy I had for the Arabs in Palestine died forever when they mocked our pain by celebrating in the streets on 9-11!

Liberty or Death on May 1, 2008 at 12:47 PM

Didn’t Obama’s church endorse Hamas?

bnelson44 on May 1, 2008 at 12:05 PM

Hamas endorses Obama.

AZCoyote on May 1, 2008 at 12:51 PM

I’m about ready to put some c-4 on that VeriSign ad on the page.

Limerick on May 1, 2008 at 12:54 PM

I’m sure Jimmuh loved it, but I can’t make myself watch the whole thing.

argos on May 1, 2008 at 1:00 PM

These guys have less intelligence and believability on their side than this one…

52Ranger on May 1, 2008 at 1:02 PM

beefytee on May 1, 2008 at 12:29 PM

Well lets start here in your fantasy world. The right has denied Duke (the KKK is a democrat born product), the left does not deny Carter. The right considers Duke much more of a leftist. What a poor analogy, so I think the rest of the comments won’t be worth much to you.
I don’t have time to link for you, you have to educate yourself, but the left is bound and determined to give legitmacy to Israel’s enemy’s. The left supports Hamas’s efforts to be a legitimate “freedom fighter”. The ramped up hatred for Jews on college campus’s is well documented, Obama wants to, and has met with Israel’s sworn enemy’s. Black leadership (liberal and democrat) largely support Farrakhan, that is probably 15% of the nation, and makes it 30% of the democrat support. That is Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, etc. Read dkos and tell me they are not anti-semitic, or yeah, they don’t represent the dems either. Well if you keep eliminating people who support Israel’s enemy’s, you end up with 18 democrat voters. And news flash to you, NYC isn’t “all the Jews”. The Jews support liberal causes, they aren’t supported by liberal causes. Probably the most supportive of blacks, and the most ridiculed by blacks. They are steeped in liberal activities (ACLU is a good example). Where do you think the conspiracy nuts about 9/11 and the Jooooos participation comes from, the right? They are almost all leftists…the Jooooos control the money, the Jooooos control Hollywood, the Jooooos control congress, those are leftist ideas.
One of the puzzling question in my life is this…Jews and Blacks, supporting a party that wants them destroyed. Read a little from Hugh Hewitt (a Jew) and he can enlighten you about being a Jew and voting republican.
Other words, do a little (it won’t take much) research and you will find the answer.
Don’t be a lazy “dick”.

right2bright on May 1, 2008 at 1:03 PM

(Take two…I’ll get this link thing right…)

52Ranger on May 1, 2008 at 1:05 PM

Didn’t Obama’s church endorse Hamas?

bnelson44 on May 1, 2008 at 12:05 PM

Hamas endorses Obama.

AZCoyote on May 1, 2008 at 12:51 PM

It wouldn’t surprise me. But at the very least we can say that the Nation of Islam supports Hamas, Trinity UCC supports Farrakhan, and Barak Obama could no more disown Rev. Wright than he could disown the “black community.”

argos on May 1, 2008 at 1:08 PM

Well, I’m considered left, and I Deny Jimmy Carter. He speaks neither for me nor to the ideals I subscribe to.

beefytee on May 1, 2008 at 1:20 PM

Will somebody PLEASE nuke the mideast out of existence so we can finally live in peace (after evacuating Israel, of course)

LODGE4 on May 1, 2008 at 1:26 PM

What would Messrs Wright and Farrakhan say?

Entelechy on May 1, 2008 at 1:26 PM

Beefytee, we are all grown up enough to know there is a diversity of opinion on both sides of the isle, however, you will never see right-winger wearing a kaffiya and screaming death to Israel the way you do at all the leftist protests. A very large portion of the far left is undoubtedly anti-Israel and anti-semitic and don’t even bother trying to hide it.

Ciannaky on May 1, 2008 at 1:27 PM

Ciannaky on May 1, 2008 at 1:27 PM

How big is this “Far Left” and a large portion…what 40%…so what, we’re damning the left because of an Anti-Israel movement that’s smaller most likely than the hippies were in the late 60′s? I mean a group that size is hardly worth mentioning as an “Extremist Group” never mind a damning association to either side the the aisle.

beefytee on May 1, 2008 at 1:36 PM

ok 1 last thing then back to work…I’m shirking my month end responsibilities…

I dislike that BOTH groups damn each other based on their extremes.

It is my opinion that there is more common ground under the American Public than we are made to believe.

We don’t have moral oceans to cross, we have streams of opinion to bridge. I’m not trying to be all “shiny happy” here, but I really do believe that if we looked more at the things we agreed upon, well it would be a lot easier to move forward more constructively in the ceaseless pursuit of a more perfect union.

Now if you’ll excuse me I have trades to settle and accounts to reconcile.

beefytee on May 1, 2008 at 1:43 PM

Were you alive in the 60′s? There were friggin hippies everywhere, and lets say the Anti-Semites on the left are only 50% smaller compared to the hippies…that’s still a sh!t load of anti-Semites. And we’re not damning the left because of a small group of them, we damn the left for the totality of All their destructive policies.

Ciannaky on May 1, 2008 at 1:43 PM

The Jews, who survived the Jewish death camps, flew commercial airlines into the Towers.

Where have you people been? This is old news.

OhEssYouCowboys on May 1, 2008 at 1:48 PM

They have that ass clown, we have Alex Jones.

The playing field is even.

RobertInAustin on May 1, 2008 at 1:48 PM

beefytee on May 1, 2008 at 1:20 PM

Let me offer you an entirely heartfelt “Good for you!” However, as some others said above, it cannot be said the Left, “moderate left”, or Democrat Party has rejected Carter in any sense. It’s hardly necessary for someone to have 100% support to have the approval of the party, or to hold the party and movement responsible for them. It’s not like we can quibble over whether Carter has 49% or 51% support. No significant portion of the Democratic party denounces him – and they should. They should have long ago read him completely out of the party. They could declare him a dangerous lunatic, apologize for the damage he did as President, and announce he was no longer considered an active member of the Party. If the current leadership denounced him, there’s nothing he could do except fume. They don’t, so he belongs to them, and we are entirely correct to identify the Democrat Party with his remarks. If the Republicans were equally tolerant of, to use your example, David Duke, they would deserve equal scorn (and would receive far more than that.)

How big is this “Far Left” and a large portion…what 40%…so what, we’re damning the left because of an Anti-Israel movement that’s smaller most likely than the hippies were in the late 60’s?

It’s really more a question of volume and influence than percentage numbers. The vast numeric majority of both Republicans and Democrats are out there living their lives, not running websites or hosting radio shows. There is absolutely no question that Daily Kos and Moveon.org have an extreme amount of influence on the Left and the Democrat Party – in fact, it would be reasonable to say they are currently dictating a great deal of the party’s behavior. (Remember the “General Betray Us” ad?) You may not agree with them, and I truly sympathize, but they’re the ones driving your party and movement right now. If you’re going to try to read them out of the movement, I wish you the best of luck. It can be done – William F. Buckley performed a similar service for the conservative movement in expelling its more extreme elements in the 60s. On the day you and like-minded liberals succeed in drumming Markos and his drooling hordes from your movement, I’ll consider liberalism worth intellectually engaging again. I think many Hotair posters would join me in sincerely looking forward to that day.

Doctor Zero on May 1, 2008 at 3:13 PM

LODGE4 on May 1, 2008 at 1:26 PM

Someone ban this idiot, please.

Hollowpoint on May 1, 2008 at 3:54 PM

Doctor Zero on May 1, 2008 at 3:13 PM

Very well stated and oh so true, after all, you are the company you keep, just ask Obama about Rev Wright!

Liberty or Death on May 1, 2008 at 4:44 PM

No wonder I have never met a disabled Jewish person.

gary on May 1, 2008 at 5:51 PM