Quote of the day

posted at 11:06 pm on April 30, 2008 by Allahpundit

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

What a worthless bag of wind!!!

elraphbo on May 1, 2008 at 9:24 AM

wtf? Desperation or insanity?

shibumiglass on May 1, 2008 at 10:01 AM

Oh, it’s for the kids! I forgot.

Barry, word to you , buddy, I do think the Grand Denunciation was a calculation. So you can disabuse yourself of the idea that nobody noticed.

thegreatbeast on May 1, 2008 at 10:06 AM

You’re damned right this converstion helps our kids.

Anything that keeps these socialists out of the White House and away from leading our wars helps our kids.

thomashton on May 1, 2008 at 10:35 AM

The events of the past few days have been wonderful. To put these two SOCIALISTS back where they belong is the pay off. May they never rise from the ashes of this campaign to haunt AMERICA again.

pueblo1032 on May 1, 2008 at 10:42 AM

I cannot say for sure that Barry is a racist, but I know he prays with one and sleeps with one. Throw in a non-repentent terrorist as a friend/political ally and the risk of allowing someone with these radical associations is too great. Sorry Barry, too many “what ifs’ to turn this country over to you.

volsense on May 1, 2008 at 10:42 AM

Help Kids???
Fund Education???

Just what does she think the subject is and what they where talking about and how does that relate to Rev. Wright? Sorry but the more I hear out of both Sen. Obama and his wife’s mouth the more I wonder what country and reality they are living in or think they are living in.

JeffinSac on May 1, 2008 at 12:19 PM

Only after Wright made a spectacle of himself on national TV and repeated some of his whack-job views and said that Obama had to publicly disagree with him as that’s what politicians do, thereby implicitly saying that Obama agreed with him, did Obama return the “favor” of “throwing him under the bus”.

MB4 on May 1, 2008 at 2:46 AM

The crux is in the bolded section. If Obama had any made of steel he’d have dropped out of that church a long time ago, or would have ‘thrown Wright under the bus’ when this first surfaced, or before he decided to run. The onus is on Obama, not on Wright. The reverand is not running for president.

To be sure, I don’t condone what the reverand has said, or is doing, nor his bufoonishness. I just won’t give the two phonys a break, because they are the ones running for president, and we need more judment than that. They played all ends of it, and ultimately lost. Yes, they saw the polls, and only then did something about it.

Entelechy on May 1, 2008 at 12:32 PM

“It doesn’t help my kids…” Okee-dokee. What, the silver spoon gots a little tarnish on it?!

I wish Missy would hit the orthodontist…damn, what an underbite.

Wyznowski on May 1, 2008 at 2:59 PM

Sweet jesus, I don’t want these people in the White House. Did anyone else have a problem with his saying:

“I’m African-American with the name Barack Obama. Of course some people will think I’m elitist”

That doesn’t even make any sense. Racists might hate him because he is black. Xenophobes might hate him because he has a Muslim name. But who would equate African-American + Muslim name = elitist. I don’t get the very fuzzy math.

This whole inerterview was a bunch of fluffy nonsense. I hate to say it but I prefer Hillary to this clown.

syg6 on May 1, 2008 at 5:12 PM

Bishop on February 22, 2009 at 12:43 PM

Bishop on February 22, 2009 at 12:44 PM

S)

Bishop on February 22, 2009 at 12:51 PM

:roll:

Bishop on February 22, 2009 at 12:51 PM

Bishop on February 22, 2009 at 12:52 PM

Back to News
Indiana First State to Allow Citizens to Shoot Law Enforcement Officers
Monday, June 11, 2012
(graphic: traditioncreek.com)
Police officers in Indiana are upset over a new law allowing residents to use deadly force against public servants, including law enforcement officers, who unlawfully enter their homes. It was signed by Republican Governor Mitch Daniels in March.

The first of its kind in the United States, the law was adopted after the state Supreme Court went too far in one of its rulings last year, according to supporters. The case in question involved a man who assaulted an officer during a domestic violence call. The court ruled that there was “no right to reasonably resist unlawful entry by police officers.”

The National Rifle Association lobbied for the new law, arguing that the court decision had legalized police to commit unjustified entries.

Tim Downs, president of the Indiana State Fraternal Order of Police, which opposed the legislation, said the law could open the way for people who are under the influence or emotionally distressed to attack officers in their homes.

“It’s just a recipe for disaster,” Downs told Bloomberg. “It just puts a bounty on our heads.”
-Noel Brinkerhoff

To Learn More:
NRA-Backed Law Spells Out When Indianans May Open Fire on Police (by Mark Niquette, Bloomberg)
Senate Enrolled Act No. 1 (Indiana Legislature)

Bmore on June 12, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Sorry for posting this way back here in 2008 but Drudge was frying servers so…… What the heII is Bishops excuse. Who cares Bishop will never see this. I was last Bishop. Nah,nah,nah,nah..nah. ; )

Bmore on June 12, 2012 at 1:15 AM