Obama tries to change the subject: I’m “out of touch?” Update: McCain campaign says No Sale

posted at 9:37 pm on April 11, 2008 by Allahpundit

Hey, Barry? The objection here isn’t that you’re “out of touch” (as Trent Lott is), it’s that you’re a condescending, crypto-Marxist, elitist liberal poseur. And your what’s-the-matter-with-Kansas apologia tonight in Indiana doesn’t do a blessed thing to change that impression.

Update (Ed): John McCain’s campaign has decided to keep the heat on Barack Obama for his remarks. After Obama tried to weasel his way out of his April 6th remarks by focusing only on the “bitter” portion of the quote, Team McCain reminded people immediately that bitterness was the least of Obama’s accusations (emphasis mine):

“Instead of apologizing to small town Americans for dismissing their values, Barack Obama arrogantly tried to spin his way out of his outrageous San Francisco remarks. Only an elitist who attributes religious faith and gun ownership to bitterness would think that tax cuts for the rich include families who make $75,000 per year. Only an elitist would say that people vote their values only out of frustration. Barack Obama thinks he knows your hopes and fears better than you do. You can’t be more out of touch than that.” –Tucker Bounds, Spokesman John McCain 2008

They missed the xenophobia and bigotry that Obama accused small-town voters of having, but give the McCain folks some credit. They’re staying on this by the minute.

Update: Candor from Marc Ambinder: “We’re dealing tonight with a classic Kinseyian ‘gaffe,’ where a candidate says what he means and then is forced to account for it.” Plus:

The elite media and most Democrats will say… “yeah.. .So? Obama is simply describing world as we know it.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I have friends who shoot squirrels and actually eat them.

winemkr on April 12, 2008 at 1:05 AM

How do they eat squirrels with few if any teeth?

Do they just swallow what’s left of the squirrels whole?

MB4 on April 12, 2008 at 1:57 AM

MB4 on April 12, 2008 at 1:57 AM

From Immigration to squirrels. Pathetic, how do you even show your face name around here anymore?

You more cut out for Politico or The Minutemen? They have a website you can post on, right? lol

THE CHOSEN ONE on April 12, 2008 at 2:13 AM

Is that before or after taxes?

Chakra Hammer on April 12, 2008 at 2:24 AM

He looks and sounds like a Hollywood actor to me. Reads best from a script and puts his foot in his mouth without one.

kaye on April 12, 2008 at 2:29 AM

THE CHOSEN ONE on April 12, 2008 at 2:13 AM

Your envy is showing again. Maybe if you ever get a brain and a clue you can keep up with me a little better.

As of now. you are much more cut out for:

or if you prefer, which you probably will

MB4 on April 12, 2008 at 2:34 AM

How do they eat squirrels with few if any teeth?

Do they just swallow what’s left of the squirrels whole?

MB4 on April 12, 2008 at 1:57 AM

Aww… what’s the matter? Was The Gap not having a sale today? Bartender forget how to make your favorite white wine spritzer?

Hollowpoint on April 12, 2008 at 2:38 AM

Damn, dude- keep that up and you’re Beta Male membership is gonna get revoked. Nice takedown.

Hollowpoint on April 12, 2008 at 2:40 AM

How do they eat squirrels with few if any teeth?
winemkr on April 12, 2008 at 1:05 AM

The less teeth a squirrel has, the easier it is to eat him.

jimboster on April 12, 2008 at 2:41 AM

Hollowpoint on April 12, 2008 at 2:38 AM

Actually I do most of my shopping at Walmart and Winco and prefer beer, but thanks anyway.

MB4 on April 12, 2008 at 2:42 AM

kaye on April 12, 2008 at 2:29 AM

…or makes rambling, incoherent videos about the virtues of Scientology.

Captain Scarlet on April 12, 2008 at 2:43 AM

Maybe we should retitle Barack’s book:

The Audacity of Horseshit

because he’s spinning away fast and furious on this one.

blackrepublican on April 12, 2008 at 2:50 AM

MB4 on April 12, 2008 at 2:42 AM

Ah- my bad. Allow me to re-phrase: Don’t you have trouble drinking beer when you lack teeth? Did Wal Mart have the overalls and sleeveless t-shirts you wanted? Do they let you in Winco barefoot?

Guess what- the same elitists who view small town residents who hunt squirrels, own guns and go to church as toothless, ignorant, racists are the same ones who view beer drinking Wal Mart shoppers as… toothless, ignorant racists.

I grew up 7 miles from a small town of 2500. I’ve hunted- and eaten- squirrel. And not because I had to. I live in Minneapolis now, still have all my teeth, hunt deer (with a freezer full of venison to prove it), and wouldn’t hesitate to go squirrel hunting (and eating) again. To hell with anyone who has a problem with it.

What is so wrong with your own self esteem that you’d stoop to such negative characterizations out of a false sense of superiority when the same characterizations could just as easily be applied to yourself?

Hollowpoint on April 12, 2008 at 3:00 AM

Well congradulations.

I grew up, in part anyway, 2 miles from a small town of 400 so far out in the sticks that God probably couldn’t find it and I didn’t and don’t shot little defenseless squirrels and I especially would not do it if I didn’t have to.

Hollowpoint on April 12, 2008 at 3:00 AM

You should not engage in so much psychobabble with out an official psychobabble licence.

MB4 on April 12, 2008 at 3:27 AM

After Inauguration:

Nancy Pelosi: “Oh, hey John.”

Maverick: “It’s Mr. President you druggy”.

NP: “Oh, yes, I forgot, please forgive me.”

Mav: “Get your drip straigh hussy, there is a new Maverick in town.”

NP: ” I was hoping we could work together on….”

Mav: “You can work on not coming to the State of the Union sky high or with NAMBLA, you disgrace!”

THE CHOSEN ONE on April 12, 2008 at 3:44 AM

How many of those white people sitting behind Barack Hussein because his staff arranged for them to sit there?

“We need more white people! We need more white people!”

ToddonCapeCod on April 12, 2008 at 4:09 AM

It is beginning to look as if P.T. Barnum has been reincarnated.

OldEnglish on April 12, 2008 at 4:33 AM

This is resembling something akin to a soap opera and get’s stranger by the minute.

One thing is for certain, Obama is nothing more than another blame America politician. Instead of standing behind his remarks it’s “you don’t understand, let me explain”.

While anything Obama has to say won’t waver his extremist left support. Anyone who thinks for themself, is self sufficient, and has a ounce of pride, Obama’s remarks will give pause to those who fit that description.

Hog Wild on April 12, 2008 at 4:45 AM

Maybe we should retitle Barack’s book:

The Audacity of HorseshitDonkeyshit

because he’s spinning away fast and furious on this one.

blackrepublican on April 12, 2008 at 2:50 AM

Barack Hussein Obama: Half honky, all donkey!

fgmorley on April 12, 2008 at 5:36 AM

His statement equated gun rights support, and religious faith, to race hatred. They’re all equal refuge for the bitter working class. Sounds like a San Fran Lefty to me.

Agrippa2k on April 12, 2008 at 5:56 AM

MB4 on April 12, 2008 at 2:34 AM

You know its a bad day when even the fools will not suffer you.

Squid Shark on April 12, 2008 at 6:55 AM

He’s weak.

LtE126 on April 12, 2008 at 7:46 AM

I know I’m kind of a one trick pony but…yeah I’m bitter.I’m a bitter white guy who has had my “career” impeded by affirmative action jumpers like this crybaby piece of s–t. He AND his wife stole what they got, passing over more qualified candidates. Scumbag.

LtE126 on April 12, 2008 at 7:53 AM

Create discontent; incite the masses; destroy long standing traditions; and, blame all ills on the government and it’s surrogates . . . sound like a scene from “Reds”, but no, it’s just an Obama political rally.

rplat on April 12, 2008 at 8:35 AM

Obama’s just saying what most Democrats think about the South and the Mid-West…

Seixon on April 12, 2008 at 8:42 AM

I live so far back you have to wipe the owl crap off the clock to see what time it is. And how dare you call squirrels “defenseless”! Have you seen the teeth? All members of Rodentia are menaces!! Ask Jimmah Carter!

I shoot squirrels. Not because I have to, but because I can. I eat squirrels. Not because I have to, but because I want to. I eat deer, duck, goose, turkey, crappie, trout, and lots of other randomly slaughtered “defenseless” critters. The chicken in the freezer comes from the back yard, and don’t get me started on frog giggin’!

There are millions like me, but fortunately millions more squirrels. I have all my teeth, and a college education, and a Mercedes, and a Saviour.

So what does Obama do to get my vote? He calls me a redneck cracker. And so does MB4, who despite his/her apparent all-American upbringing went to the other side, condescending and insulting me in the most blatant terms, perhaps worst of all believing that my intelligence is assailable.

And this is the problem with our nation and our culture; so many Americans deny what America is. That’s the message behind “Hope” and “Change”: the idea that we hope to be changed. We don’t, and some thick skulls need to be inculcated to that fact.

HerrMorgenholz on April 12, 2008 at 8:52 AM

Look at all those white people they have sitting behind Obama. I bet they all came from PA too.

ctmom on April 12, 2008 at 8:54 AM

I’m a conservative but I’m not buying this as a major gaffe. Sorry but does this come as a surprise as to how liberals think? There really isn’t anything untrue about what he said. The most inartful (to use the current favourite word) thing, perhaps, is to include religion in a list of things that might otherwise be taken as negatives. But it isn’t frankly incorrect to say that people in times of trouble or need turn to religion. In this regard this is much more of a “mis-speak” than Hillary telling us how she dodged sniper fire, or thumb-wrestled the emperor of Japan to win world war 2 or once drank a gallon of yak’s milk for a bet.

schiehallion on April 12, 2008 at 8:57 AM

Sounds to me like AP’s a Pennsylvanian!

That’s the way this Pennsylvanian feels about it, anyway. Well said, AP.

petefrt on April 12, 2008 at 9:14 AM

Whats important is the context of his speech. Consider the group group of elites he was pandering too. Was he saying it out of sympathy like “These people really need our help thats why I’m running for President” or was it more like ” I know I can get their votes if they think I understand and care about their problems”. I’m going with the latter.

ctmom on April 12, 2008 at 9:27 AM

“Nobody’s looking out for you” – you’re damn right – we’re supposed to look out for ourselves, you idiot. You are not our daddy.
Amen!

TheBigOldDog on April 11, 2008 at 10:01 PM

That is by far the most “spot on” observation made. It sums up in a nutshell how dems think….that somebody is supposed to take care of us..

Tim Zank on April 12, 2008 at 9:41 AM

Look at the staging of this event. Only one single black person in the background during Obama’s diatribe. And one Filipina looking women.

Does anyone think for a moment that the USMC Red T-Shirt wearing fat white guy is there by accident? Or the old guy with the VFW cap? Or the scores of soccer Moms?

The other day Michelle Obama was caught at an event in New York shreiking out, “We need more white people in the setting.” And asking blacks to kindly move to other seats.

Does anyone doubt that this particular event, a day after Obama’s big flub is more of the same? Careful choreographing designed to ease fears of America’s Whites.

ericdondero on April 12, 2008 at 9:52 AM

MB4 on April 12, 2008 at 1:57 AM

The consensus is that you are another condescending, crypto-Marxist, elitist liberal poseur.

slp on April 12, 2008 at 10:02 AM

Don’t have time for much of a comment. I’m too busy bitterly cleaning my rifle, reading the Good Book, and checking out those foreign-looking people across the street.

Sloan Morganstern on April 12, 2008 at 10:08 AM

Obama would do well to speak to the merits of the issues, rather than trying to undermine his opponents’ viewpoints by attacking their motivations, or by insinuating they’re bad or unstable people. We won’t allow you, Mr. Obama, to say the reason we oppose your views is because we’re somehow a bad or inferior people. If you want to discuss gun control, then speak to us about the Second Amendment, individual liberty and public safety. Leave the personal attacks out of it.

The last time I heard something as ugly as this was from some other lefty pol who said the reason Reagan was so popular is that he appealed to our baser instincts of greed and racism. People who throw out crap like that don’t deserve to be taken seriously.

petefrt on April 12, 2008 at 10:09 AM

Stop swiftboating Obama!

JohnJ on April 12, 2008 at 10:10 AM

OBAMA: THE OPIATE FOR THE MASSES.

reliapundit on April 12, 2008 at 10:23 AM

slp on April 12, 2008 at 10:02 AM

Would you even know a “consensus” if it bit you on your ad hominem asno?

Condescending? Well I dunno, I suppose, could be, maybe just a little sometimes.

Crypto-Marxist? Liberal poseur? You really need to get a brain and a clue.

MB4 on April 12, 2008 at 10:32 AM

Hey MB4…

what does “ad hominem” mean?

I’m kind of stupid.

LtE126 on April 12, 2008 at 10:42 AM

Saw the pictures this week at LGF, taken by Zombie. Now we have the soundtrack. Only thing missing is that the event took place at Ann and Gordon Getty’s mansion. Getty, as in Getty Oil aka “old money” or “old white people money.” Go see the pics at zombietime.com.

moonsbreath on April 12, 2008 at 10:47 AM

what does “ad hominem” mean?

LtE126 on April 12, 2008 at 10:42 AM

It’s one of those two-bit foreigner words that us elitist liberal poseurs use to confuse and rattle the squirrel eatin’ cornpones.

MB4 on April 12, 2008 at 10:51 AM

I call this a consensus.

THE CHOSEN ONE on April 12, 2008 at 2:13 AM

Hollowpoint on April 12, 2008 at 2:38 AM

Hollowpoint on April 12, 2008 at 3:00 AM

Squid Shark on April 12, 2008 at 6:55 AM

HerrMorgenholz on April 12, 2008 at 8:52 AM

slp on April 12, 2008 at 10:02 AM

LtE126 on April 12, 2008 at 10:42 AM

slp on April 12, 2008 at 10:58 AM

I call this a consensus.

slp on April 12, 2008 at 10:58 AM

Looks more like about 5 beers and 11 ounces short of a six-pack to me.

MB4 on April 12, 2008 at 11:01 AM

mmmmmm this angus burger is tasty!

I’m so glad that the cow it came from was armed to the teeth and not defenseless

windansea on April 12, 2008 at 11:04 AM

schiehallion on April 12, 2008 at 8:57 AM

There is a lot incorrect6 about what he said. He speaks about his subjects as if they are specimens to be studied. He can’t imagine that people:

– practice their religion because they believe it to be true in good times and bad.
– truly believe in the right to bear arms, in good times and bad
– see that illegal aliens drain our country of resources, especially in schools, hospitals, and prisons…as well as depress wages…

…and he said it to a group if limousine liberals in San Francisco who lapped it up and laughed heartily at the poor rubes out in hick country who have been driven to such desperation.

“If only they had enough state provided benefits, they wouldn’t need to believe in such quaint ideas as gun rights and this God thing. Pass the brie, please.”

Nosferightu on April 12, 2008 at 11:11 AM

OBAMA: THE OPIATE FOR THE MASSES.

reliapundit on April 12, 2008 at 10:23 AM

Obama: The Opiate for the Media.

Spirit of 1776 on April 12, 2008 at 11:14 AM

Note that he stared out talking about Americans’ anger and frustraion, and how “politicians” are asking why they’re angry. Then he says, “This just happened… I wanna make a point,” as if what he said yesterday just popped into his mind to illustrate what he was saying. Apparently he thinks that he’s clever enough to explain his assholian remarks in San Fran without appearing to do so purposefully and officially.

Regarding those Typical White People who “cling to” guns and religion, He replaced “cling to” with “take refuge in,” and added “family.” So, if not for Republicans, Typical White People wouldn’t need guns, religion, and family?

“…they’ve seen jobs shipped oversease…” because of the 2nd highest corporate tax rates in the world. Gotta raise them taxes to solve this problem.

And don’t forget, he’s saying that this problem has been going on for 25 years. If only Jimmah Cahtah had been annointed Il Duce for life, everything would still be grand, I guess.

Barack Hussein Obama is an evil man married to a witch. God save us!

Akzed on April 12, 2008 at 11:20 AM

Sorry, I meant to say angry, mean, and vengeful witch.

Sorry.

Akzed on April 12, 2008 at 11:23 AM

If he keeps on like this the new Obama campaign battle cry will be “We need more white people.”

TooTall on April 12, 2008 at 11:46 AM

Add me to the consensus list for MB4. BTW MB4, you’re exactly the kind of person Obama doesn’t need defending his position with more condescension. We do much appreciate your elitist views here though. Have a nice day, sir.

MarkABinVA on April 12, 2008 at 11:54 AM

Wouldn’t these asshat clowns be suprised if us ignorant country folk excercised our second amendment rights by throwing their asses in the Potomac, taking away their health insurance and pension and puttin them on the same good plans we have.
Then apply term limits.
And don’t try the sorry ass argument that no good men would apply we have damn few qualified men and women running this country now, just a bunch of corrupt asshat clowns.
Our country is being taken over by idiots and the founding fathers gave us a way to stop, it several ways actually!

dhunter on April 12, 2008 at 12:09 PM

MB4 is a Kos Kid , or writes like one.. I’m new here!

beachkatie on April 12, 2008 at 12:25 PM

MB4 is a Kos Kid , or writes like one.. I’m new here!

Nah, just a crazy and intelligent libertarian.

peacenprosperity on April 12, 2008 at 1:24 PM

MB4 is a Kos Kid , or writes like one.. I’m new here!

beachkatie on April 12, 2008 at 12:25 PM

Say what?? he was here way before most here.

I know a ton of you came in when the borders opened for Captains Quarters.

HotAir needs to build a fence.

AprilOrit on April 12, 2008 at 1:43 PM

Two Things:
1.) Shouldn’t it be “Kinsleyian Gaffe”, as the quote is attributed to Michael Kinsley?

2.) The quote in question is “A gaffe is when a politician tells the truth.”, which implies that by calling it a “Kinseyian/Kinsleyian Gaffe”, you accept his statement as true.

Typhonsentra on April 12, 2008 at 1:46 PM

THE CHOSEN ONE on April 12, 2008 at 3:44 AM

Nice fantasy dialogue, slick, but it would never happen. The Maverick bit applies to when McCain gives the middle finger to the GOP and works with Democrats. And given he won’t engage in personal attacks on anyone except members of his own (declared) party, I don’t see him calling Nancy Pelosi a druggie. Loathe as I am to admit it, he’s also probably to much of a gentleman.
Seriously though, if you’re looking for macho dem slapping, you’ve got the wrong candidate nominated. McCain is going to need Pelosi in his pocket for Global Warming legislation. When he floats that turd into the punchbowl, a lot of the GOP is going to go beserk; gas prices are terrible now, and that is a guaranteed hike. He’ll need every vote he can get. Please don’t pretend McCain is going to be tough on Congress; McCain likes making backroom deals with the libs. You’re going to see a lot of cooperation between the executive and Congress if Mccain is elected, and it’s going to be very bad…they’re going to soak us bigtime.

austinnelly on April 12, 2008 at 2:22 PM

MarkABinVA on April 12, 2008 at 11:54 AM

I would suggest that you stop listening to the real elitists, those talking heads with the 6 and 7 digit contracts/salaries who live and breathe to jack you all up daily and can’t deliver anything to you at all except empty words in exchange for your daily loyality and that $59.95 you paid for the website membership.

AprilOrit on April 12, 2008 at 2:30 PM

what does “ad hominem” mean?

LtE126 on April 12, 2008 at 10:42 AM

MB4 on April 12, 2008 at 10:51 AM

Ad hominem…cornpones…hominy…common denominator = corn. Some of you are hilariously entertaining.

MB4 is a Kos Kid , or writes like one.. I’m new here!

beachkatie on April 12, 2008 at 12:25 PM

Nah, just a crazy and intelligent libertarian.

peacenprosperity on April 12, 2008 at 1:24 PM

Those, and contrarian, who’s bored by consensus, entertained by ad hominem attacks, and who also values freedom of expression and argument.

Entelechy on April 12, 2008 at 2:37 PM

Why are ad hominem attacks necessarily bad? If the clintons were lecturing you on the need to be honest and you pointed out the obvious that would be ad hominem and correct.

peacenprosperity on April 12, 2008 at 3:17 PM

HotAir needs to build a fence.

AprilOrit on April 12, 2008 at 1:43 PM

To keep out all those bitter, gun toting religiously fanatical poor people?

peacenprosperity on April 12, 2008 at 3:19 PM

I believe in Washington — for defense. With respect to economics, we don’t have central planning a ‘la the old Soviet Union, so I don’t think the government is responsible for that. The laws of supply and demand are, however, responsible, and we the people drive those laws. Price of oil too high? Don’t buy that oversized engine like the hemi in the Chrysler 300 that Barack drives. I have a Mazda 3, gets 25MPG on the streets, and over 30 on the highway. What does your car get, Barack? The only other possible response for government intervention is to nuke China, whose super-heated economy is driving the demand for oil upward (do you really want to do that, Barack?).

What I do expect the laws to do is protect my pension and not to take over a third of my income away from me to fund junk things like embryonic stem cell research. I’d rather see us exploring the rest of the Solar System than to spend money on something whose only benefit is to be the philosophic handmaiden to abortion. I’d rather have a new type of spy satellite than to let people buy cigarettes with the give-back on their food stamps. And I don’t think either the President or the Congress deserve a pension — the interesting financial circumstances of the Clintons have proven that just having been President is enough of a pension.

And funny Barack should mention pensions — aren’t pensions a rich thing, and ought they not to be taken away and distributed to the masses?

unclesmrgol on April 12, 2008 at 3:31 PM

AprilOrit on April 12, 2008 at 2:30 PM

I’m not quite sure where you’re coming from. Although my message may have appeared to be in support of Obama, I assure you it was certainly not. I find MB4 to be on the other side from me in the “Two Americas” on this issue.

$59.95?! I can only hope this will be covered under Universal Healthcare as therapy then. :)

MarkABinVA on April 12, 2008 at 3:36 PM

I see white people.

lorien1973 on April 11, 2008 at 10:04 PM

Heh. Nice.

labrat on April 12, 2008 at 3:49 PM

Squirrels are rats that live in trees…good for target practice though.

labrat on April 12, 2008 at 3:59 PM

If Obomba were white, he would not even be on the radar screen. That’s not a racist remark, that’s just a fact.

He’s an empty suit, who simply regurgitates every chunk of Marxist, socialist crap that he’s daisy-chained in that clump of gray matter that he calls a brain, over the course of his meaningless life.

I, for one, am so sick of looking at, much less listening to him, and that pathetic creature that he married. I hope he is soundly defeated and departs the scene, stage left.

labrat on April 12, 2008 at 4:11 PM

Defenseless? Squirrels? Ha!

I got mugged by a squirrel in Manhattan once. Little tree rat grabbed my chocolate milk shake. I wasn’t fancying a run-in with rabies (that had to wait til I moved to Westchester), so I let the squirrel have it. I only wished I had a gun at the time….

meep on April 12, 2008 at 4:12 PM

HotAir needs to build a fence.

AprilOrit on April 12, 2008 at 1:43 PM
To keep out all those bitter, gun toting religiously fanatical poor people?

peacenprosperity on April 12, 2008 at 3:19 PM

Oh please, don’t even try it with me, hon. I cast no judgements and have no problems with guns or hunting squirrel, pigeons or rats.

To keep out the knee jerk faux patriotic crowd that’s been here of late.

If you dare dissent from what they believe is the norm you are called all types of names. You are accused of being a Democrat, a socialist, a Marxist, a lib, a Leftist, a Big City Vamper type, a pagan, an atheist, an anti illegal immigration sympathizer, please the list is endless.
If you notice, many of the Libertarian posters that were here are long gone.

No one wants to hear the Fringe speaking loud and constant. If one wants that name calling nah nah nah nah nah abuse they can go over to Kos or DU and listen to them there.

AprilOrit on April 12, 2008 at 4:13 PM

Defenseless? Squirrels? Ha!

meep on April 12, 2008 at 4:12 PM

Maybe like cats and dogs, chocolate will kill them.

I saw one fighting with a rat when passing a NYC park one day, which surprised me. I thought they really steered clear of one another. But up here they dose the small parks regularly with rat poison which I would imagine takes the aquirrels out also if they eat it.

AprilOrit on April 12, 2008 at 4:17 PM

If you dare dissent from what they believe is the norm

Ma’am, you are the one who called for a wall.

Spirit of 1776 on April 12, 2008 at 4:18 PM

Ma’am, you are the one who called for a wall.

Spirit of 1776 on April 12, 2008 at 4:18 PM

zzzzzzziiing

labrat on April 12, 2008 at 4:25 PM

Liar, liar, pants on fire, how stupid and uninformed does somebody have to be to vote for this clown????

JustTruth101 on April 12, 2008 at 4:38 PM

If you dare dissent from what they believe is the norm
Ma’am, you are the one who called for a wall.

Spirit of 1776 on April 12, 2008 at 4:18 PM

Ma’am??

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AprilOrit on April 12, 2008 at 4:53 PM

The only people who are makinga big freaking deal about this is the silly excuse for a press, it will pass, by next week it will not even matter.

Anyone for bets?

AprilOrit on April 12, 2008 at 4:55 PM

MB4 is a Kos Kid , or writes like one.. I’m new here!

Nah, just a crazy and intelligent libertarian.

peacenprosperity on April 12, 2008 at 1:24 PM

Yep, and among the most entertaining commentators here at HA.

FloatingRock on April 12, 2008 at 5:03 PM

Oh please, don’t even try it with me, hon. I cast no judgements

You CAN”T be serious. Go look at your postings from yesterday. You and your Mom go out and do missionary work among the great unwashed salt of the earth. Sorry, dear, you are all judgement.

peacenprosperity on April 12, 2008 at 5:05 PM

Obama’s Campagin –> The Audacity of Hype!

hestrold on April 12, 2008 at 5:49 PM

This guy is a complete disaster waiting to happen. How can any sane person be supporting him?

duff65 on April 12, 2008 at 6:40 PM

Yep, and among the most entertaining commentators here at HA.

FloatingRock on April 12, 2008 at 5:03 PM

+1, even if I disagree with him, now and then.

Entelechy on April 12, 2008 at 6:57 PM

duff65 on April 12, 2008 at 6:40 PM

_
_
The better question is: How can any sane person not be supporting his opposition?

Principles.

SlimyBill on April 12, 2008 at 11:13 PM

Anyone for bets?

AprilOrit on April 12, 2008 at 4:55 PM

I’ll place one. We have witnessed one more piece of the Obama puzzle. It shouldn’t shock anyone that Obama is capable of willingly tossing whomever is necessary to throw under the bus to advance his campaign. Grandma “Obama” was first. While speaking to “enlightened” San Francisco citizens and trying to raise money, under the bus goes “small town America” who holds to silly beliefs because they don’t know better.

I can’t help but think that most American’s are looking for a candidate that tell’s us what he / she stands for instead of telling American’s what we “should” or “do” stand for.

I get enough preaching to in church, I don’t need it from my government too.

Hog Wild on April 13, 2008 at 12:26 AM

The fact that an invited “billionaire for Hillary” operative went to the billionaire row party, had the speech recorded in secret, then gave it to the HuffPoo, normally Obama’s playground, to give Hillary the opportunity to get back on top, at the most critical time, is Shakespearean.

She’s so full of caca, and in the same billionaires’ laps, and might get away with it because Obama’s naivite made him say such stupid things in San Francisco, in the bossom of idealistic, rich, elitist, billionaire filth.

If she does, imagine the wrath, the hell Pelosi, Reid, Richardson, the Kennedys, and a slu of others will pay.

Entelechy on April 13, 2008 at 2:59 AM