The Ed Morrissey Show — now on Ustream!

posted at 1:30 pm on April 9, 2008 by Ed Morrissey

Today, on the Ed Morrissey Show (3 pm ET), Daveed Gartenstein-Ross joins us to talk about Iraq, the testimony of General David Petraeus, and the new Iraq Status Report website. Jazz Shaw joins us in the second half, and we’ll talk about his new gig at The Moderate Voice and his posts there this week.

Be sure to join us in chat! All you need to do is to register as a user at Ustream to interact in the chatroom, where Hot Air viewers can continue the conversation!

Also, you can use the RSS feed to download the show as a podcast. I’ll add it to iTunes shortly.

Comments

This is actually really cool.

freakagriep on April 9, 2008 at 3:25 PM

Serious problem with Ustream; I can’t open any of their videos with either IE or Firefox.

steveegg on April 9, 2008 at 3:27 PM

I think your volume is too low, Cap’n. I have every volume knob on my PC cranked up just to hear you.

Your guest sounds ok, but you sound muffled. Underwater.

connertown on April 9, 2008 at 3:38 PM

I’m logged into the chat through U-Stream but it says that I’m not allowed to participate in the chat. I was in earlier and posted but minimized the window to listen while playing Wow.

Logged back in and the same happens.

Canadian Infidel on April 9, 2008 at 3:43 PM

Great show Ed.

SALUTE

Sammy316 on April 9, 2008 at 4:05 PM

I Stream, U Stream, we all stream for Morrisstream

OK, I tried.

Rosmerta on April 9, 2008 at 5:11 PM

By the way, Ed, looks like you took my advice on wearing blue. And see? Your gorgeous smile just pops out!

Wow, so this is the heady feeling of influencing the blogosphere! And I didn’t even need sock puppets.

Rosmerta on April 9, 2008 at 5:13 PM

Ed was also muffled for me. I plugged in my headphones on my laptop and all was well.
Go figure.