Civilization ends: Teens beat girl brutally and film it — to post on YouTube

posted at 7:33 pm on April 8, 2008 by Allahpundit

Via STACLU, I’m embedding the clip reluctantly since I goofed on O’Reilly last week for tut-tutting the sordid side of the Internet while happily airing the footage he claims to object to, and I don’t want to commit the same sin. The written reports simply don’t do this justice, though; you have to see it to disbelieve it. Evidently it was some sort of revenge attack exacted for gossiping about the suspects on MySpace. The toll? A concussion and damage to the girl’s left eye and ear, out of which she currently can’t hear. Each of the eight — eight — suspects are facing two felonies and three of them are facing a third. Try them as adults.

You just might be seeing this tomorrow night on MKH’s segment.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Oh my Gawd! Gossiping on My Space about high school girls.
These kids should all get the harshest penalties that the law allows for this. If it’s just a slap on the wrist, we will have a rash of snotty, bitchy, teen girls killing each other over gossip.
Last week I read a piece where two female teachers threw down in the halls of the school over nothing.
Society is in the dumper. I blame Bush and Cheney.

thatcher on April 8, 2008 at 7:40 PM

My god, those animals should be put away for a long long time.

Mr. Bingley on April 8, 2008 at 7:41 PM

Try them as adults.

Absolutely. And their parents. Where were they?

CrimsonFisted on April 8, 2008 at 7:41 PM

I mean the parents of the beaters. Didn’t they know how their kids behaved?

CrimsonFisted on April 8, 2008 at 7:44 PM

I dunno… I got ambushed and beaten up for trash talking as well (I’m a guy) many years back. The only difference is the videoing and putting it on You Tube which I’m pretty sure would’ve happened if the capability had been around.

It’s not the end of civilization.

Skywise on April 8, 2008 at 7:45 PM

They should all at the very least be charged as adults with kidnapping and first degree, premeditated assault.

Mr. Bingley on April 8, 2008 at 7:47 PM

That’s f’d up.

Spirit of 1776 on April 8, 2008 at 7:47 PM

Try them all as adults. Follow up with civil suit.

JayHaw Phrenzie on April 8, 2008 at 7:47 PM

Their parents should have busted their asses, and this crap wouldn’t happen. Oh thats right children are equal to their parents.

AMartinez on April 8, 2008 at 7:47 PM

“Girls Gone Wild”

JayHaw Phrenzie on April 8, 2008 at 7:48 PM

kill ‘em
these animals have forfeited their right to life

billypaintbrush on April 8, 2008 at 7:48 PM

CrimsonFisted on April 8, 2008 at 7:44 PM

I heard about this on Glen Beck this morning.
One of the parents said, if you can believe it:
“She shouldn’t be talking on myspace if she can’t back it up.”

Horrific.

SouthernDem on April 8, 2008 at 7:49 PM

Okay,

I’ll ask the obvious questions in my mind (once one gets beyond the disturbing crimes these idiots videotaped). Would they have been able to post this on YouTube? I’m a staunch supporter of individual rights but there simply has to be some self-monitoring of YouTube if they don’t want government regulating the internet. I’d love to hear the viewpoint of somebody who thinks that posting felonies on the internet should be tolerated.

highhopes on April 8, 2008 at 7:50 PM

That’s f’d up.

loganthompson on April 8, 2008 at 7:51 PM

I can not and will not watch that stuff.

It hurts me too much to see a helpless thing be brutilized.

TheSitRep on April 8, 2008 at 7:51 PM

On an MSN video version of this, one of the mothers of the attackers say the “victim deserves some of the blame.”

richardcamera on April 8, 2008 at 7:51 PM

billypaintbrush on April 8, 2008 at 7:48 PM

So we’re endorsing the death penalty for felony battery and false imprisonment now?

SouthernDem on April 8, 2008 at 7:51 PM

let m e continue,
you put down an dog that bites because you know it will never be right.
these pos’s will never be human

billypaintbrush on April 8, 2008 at 7:51 PM

Horrific.

SouthernDem on April 8, 2008 at 7:49 PM

Sadly, I think the term is “typical” not horrific.

The local HS busted students drinking underage because of pictures the idiots posted on the internet. Well, you’d be surprised who strongly parents feel about “First Amendment Rights.” when there are public pictures of their lil’ darlin’s holding up a beer can in one and a middle finger on the other.

highhopes on April 8, 2008 at 7:55 PM

These girls (and I use this term loosely) should face the maximum penalty possible. They remind me of some of the students that I teach in that they believe that rules or laws do not apply to them. In addition, their parents should have to pony up major dollars in a civil suit if the victim does lose sight and hearing from her left eye and ear.

dawgyear on April 8, 2008 at 7:56 PM

Sad thing is, things like this are far from an isolated case. If you know how to search for it, YouTube is full of teens beating another like this.

Tried as adults? Heck, yeah. Those “tough” girls wouldn’t be so tough after just one night in a jail cell.

JetBoy on April 8, 2008 at 7:56 PM

My questions:

1. Would a prosecutor try the accused together or separately?

2. If it’s separately, will the expense of eight trials be prohibitive, thereby motivating the DA to seek reduced sentences?

3. Will the family be forced to seek justice in civil court in multiple separate proceedings?

Tough road ahead for this family.

RushBaby on April 8, 2008 at 8:00 PM

For starters,yes they should be tried as adults period!

I wonder if some of these clowns thought all they were
going to get out of this was a misdomeaner,and not felony
charges!

I don’t really know,but is their charges on the books now
that specifically deals with video-taping violence and
posting on you-tube,or any other video websites?

This beating,video and posting is twisted sick,remember
England went through a period of these idiots randomly
punching unsuspecting people in the face,then posting it!

When I was that age,we were having fun,to even think about
doing some of this,any kid would of thought you were nuts,
ready for lala land!

canopfor on April 8, 2008 at 8:00 PM

Sure, you can go to cheerleading practice….in about 20 years.

RedWinged Blackbird on April 8, 2008 at 8:01 PM

Whatever parent owns that house, loses it to the girl who was beat on. All the kids should be thrown in jail, including the lookouts.
Let them think they’re tough then.

Geronimo on April 8, 2008 at 8:01 PM

I am at a point where I would support laws that hold parents accountable for the felonies their children commit (and the kids, too). If parents knew that they would suffer as well, then maybe they would do a better job disciplining them.

I have a coworker who believes in love, understanding, and conversation (his words) when his kids do something wrong. In the past month, his son was expelled from college for drugs, and his daughter has been arrested twice for shoplifting and once for fighting in high school. Both kids
have been out of control for yrs, and the only thing the parents ever did was “talk” to them.

We all now have solid video evidence that disproves that silly theory.

Gartrip on April 8, 2008 at 8:02 PM

billypaintbrush on April 8, 2008 at 7:51 PM

I think you’re way off the mark. Death penalty for this? No way.

Public flogging? Yes.

Had the victim had the means, I would have condoned her killing the lot of them at the time. She looks too young for a handgun though.

LimeyGeek on April 8, 2008 at 8:02 PM

Holy cow some here would hold their parent responsible for ther kids actions! What a crock! Wait it’ll happen soon enough with the Dems in charge, remember Hillery said their kids until 25.

AMartinez on April 8, 2008 at 8:07 PM

kill ‘em
these animals have forfeited their right to life

billypaintbrush on April 8, 2008 at 7:48 PM

I thought that was a joke. Apparently not. You sir, are a douchebag of the highest order. Get a grip.

The Apologist on April 8, 2008 at 8:09 PM

Public flogging?Yes
LimeyGeek on April 8,2008 at 8:02PM

LimeyGeek:(just kidding),did you say Public stoneing!

canopfor on April 8, 2008 at 8:10 PM

There’s a reason Fark has a Florida tag. All the depraved crap happens here. I blame the humidity.

lorien1973 on April 8, 2008 at 8:10 PM

Jail.

WisCon on April 8, 2008 at 8:14 PM

highhopes on April 8, 2008 at 7:50 PM

Like a ‘Son of Sam’ type – you cannot profit off of your crime thing kind of thing? (I think I am close; if not I am confident that I will be corrected;D)

Branch Rickey on April 8, 2008 at 8:17 PM

It’s not the end of civilization.

Skywise on April 8, 2008 at 7:45 PM

I agree… this kind of thing was common where I grew up, except for the video recording part..

If someone stepped out of line, the “group” set the individual straight..(especially if the person, that messed up was big and strong and the person that was wronged was weaker…, then a tag-team would be in order.. )

This situation however, the girl looks smaller and less aggressive then the others, not sure why it was called for in this situation, and the recording, is just idiotic on so many levels. >:{

Chakra Hammer on April 8, 2008 at 8:17 PM

Lakeland is the lightening capitol of the world, let them play outside in the rain.

bbz123 on April 8, 2008 at 8:18 PM

Out of control.

The_Freeze on April 8, 2008 at 8:18 PM

This and the third graders planning to knife their teacher, too.

I don’t turn my back on anyone these days…evil comes in all shapes, sizes and genders…

“Shall issue” for the entire USA!

Harry Schell on April 8, 2008 at 8:19 PM

They need a good 8 to 10 years in prison and another 5-10 years of parole.

I hope the girl’s parents sue the scumbag’s parents till their wallets bleed.

Tim Burton on April 8, 2008 at 8:20 PM

He’s doing it now….

Florida is a freak show, first this and this and now these girls.

Scary white trash rootn’ and tootin’ in Shanty Town…

AprilOrit on April 8, 2008 at 8:23 PM

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

The schools are turning our kids into confused psychopaths.

And the teachers get a peculiar glee and kick out of doing it…they’re insane.

benrand on April 8, 2008 at 8:23 PM

Chakra Hammer on April 8, 2008 at 8:17 PM

There is a difference between a 1 on 1 fight and 6 people jumping and beating the hell out of you.

If it had been 1 on 1, I wouldn’t be as outraged.

Tim Burton on April 8, 2008 at 8:23 PM

Oh and if both were fighting. One standing there wanting to leave isn’t quite the same as if both were tossing punches.

This just makes me sick.

Tim Burton on April 8, 2008 at 8:24 PM

“She shouldn’t be talking on myspace if she can’t back it up.”

Horrific.

SouthernDem on April 8, 2008 at 7:49 PM

We have Presidential candidates doing that with Secret Service protection! What do you bet these parents would be the first to scream First Amendment for the Code Pinks, but not for a teenager spreading some gossip.

CrimsonFisted on April 8, 2008 at 8:24 PM

“She shouldn’t be talking on myspace if she can’t back it up.”

Obviously the wrong person got the beatdown, and it’s not to hard to figure out where the attackers got their values.

rokemronnie on April 8, 2008 at 8:24 PM

It makes prosecuting them easier.

rokemronnie on April 8, 2008 at 8:25 PM

Try them as adults

Absolutely. No respect, no self-control, no sense. Those stupid punks should have the book thrown at them and be held up as an example as to what will happen to stupid punks who lose control. Book em Danno.

Zorro on April 8, 2008 at 8:26 PM

I see no use to air this footage. None. Zip.

Warner Todd Huston on April 8, 2008 at 8:26 PM

You know there are lawyers camping out in front of the victims house right about now. If I were the parent who owned the house, the law would be the least of my daughters worries.
Of course, that alone would have kept her from being involved in the first place.

Geronimo on April 8, 2008 at 8:26 PM

This stuff started in the mid-to-late eighties. I remember my daughters coming home from school to tell me that a girl had followed them home and tried to beat them up. I was shocked that girls would engage in this kind of behavior. Nothing has been done to stop it and now, 15-20 yrs. later it’s become an art. Says a lot about the deterioration of our society.

Connie on April 8, 2008 at 8:27 PM

kill ‘em
these animals have forfeited their right to life

It’s an interesting question. If you’re being attacked by 6 or 8 people, is responding with deadly force appropriate?

rokemronnie on April 8, 2008 at 8:28 PM

You guys are funny. I grew up in the inner city and this sort of thing happened pretty frequently and usually with a lot more blood. If these girls get a harsh punishment it’s only because of the publicity it received.

TheBigOldDog on April 8, 2008 at 8:29 PM

If it had been 1 on 1, I wouldn’t be as outraged.

Tim Burton on April 8, 2008 at 8:23 PM

Like I said, the girls lack of aggression(not fighting back), and seeming smaller in size than the rest, it should have only been one person, not a group effort…

Chakra Hammer on April 8, 2008 at 8:30 PM

rokemronnie on April 8, 2008 at 8:28 PM

If you’re afraid for your life? Absolutely.

Geronimo on April 8, 2008 at 8:30 PM

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

It’s not a political thing, it’s a class thing. These people all end up in Florida because they can not make it where they originate from. They think it’s cheaper and easier to live there, like it was in the 60s.

It’s completely different these days, Florida is one of the most expensive places to live.

You also have the other factor going on – people go there because it’s hot and people wear less clothes. It’s a bastion of freaks and misfits.

My cousin is a Social Worker in Hillsborough County. Previously she was in Okeechobee County.

She moved to Florida as a child, left NY in the 1960s.

AprilOrit on April 8, 2008 at 8:31 PM

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

benrand on April 8, 2008 at 8:23 PM

Brill!

Branch Rickey on April 8, 2008 at 8:31 PM

Sounds like some of the punk kid’s parents should be charged with encouraging this behaviour. I hope the school system doesnt puss out should these punks get off easy by the legal system.

aikidoka on April 8, 2008 at 8:32 PM

Warner Todd Huston on April 8, 2008 at 8:26 PM

I don’t know about that. The first thing that occurred to me when I saw it was to make sure my kids learn self-defense.

Spolitics on April 8, 2008 at 8:32 PM

TheBigOldDog on April 8, 2008 at 8:29 PM

Grew up around Gary, Indiana

Still don’t like to see girls fighting.. :{

Chakra Hammer on April 8, 2008 at 8:33 PM

TheBigOldDog on April 8, 2008 at 8:29 PM

It’s not the fighting that’s disgusting. It’s the fact of six ganging up on one. What cowards!

Spolitics on April 8, 2008 at 8:35 PM

Some here would give 8 to 10 for this crap, and would take their parents property too! I wadger you people got your asses kicked on a regular basis. Hell they wont even give a kid life for murder, and you want to hold the parents at all costs!

AMartinez on April 8, 2008 at 8:35 PM

Chakra Hammer on April 8, 2008 at 8:33 PM

Girl fights were usually the most brutal because of the long hair and the tendency for them to scratch the Sh!t out of one another.

TheBigOldDog on April 8, 2008 at 8:36 PM

And yes, the girls should be tried as adults…(Just the thought of something bad happening to them will help, make the court date streatch out.. make them wait it out and think about the consequences and stew in it.. maybe have a pre-trial and put them on probation before the real trial..)

>:}

Chakra Hammer on April 8, 2008 at 8:37 PM

My god, those animals should be put away for a long long time.

Well, Darwinism tells us it’s a dog-eat-dog world out there, so why should we be surprised when the bitches turn on each other?

Behold the glories of the secular utopia!

Harpazo on April 8, 2008 at 8:37 PM

Spolitics on April 8, 2008 at 8:35 PM

It happens all the time. Except today, too often they are shooting each other in broad daylight on busy streets.

TheBigOldDog on April 8, 2008 at 8:38 PM

I am pretty sure the civil system will provide some suitable punishment…and deterrence…if the criminal system doesn’t. For example, the beating took place in the home of one of the attackers. I suspect that the parents of that kid are going to get sued out of their pants…and, if they don’t have enough insurance, out of their house. The other parents, as well, may have civil liability.

If the parents didn’t punish their kids for the beating, they sure will when they lose they assets and their kids’ college funds.

Blaise on April 8, 2008 at 8:39 PM

TheBigOldDog on April 8, 2008 at 8:36 PM

Uhhh.. Some of the Girl Gangs were pretty bad, and some of the were pretty tough actually.. I saw girls kick guys arses more than once..

Chakra Hammer on April 8, 2008 at 8:39 PM

AMartinez on April 8, 2008 at 8:35 PM

Well, what do you suggest, sir? Clearly, the parents failed to control their minor children and must be held accountable. If we did that more often, then parents would probably start doing a better job. This event didn’t happen in a vacuum… it is the result of parents never never never holding their daughters accountable. They need to learn that leasson, and SO DO ALL PARENTS.

Gartrip on April 8, 2008 at 8:42 PM

I usually don’t like the “society is desensitzing us” tripe, but the fact that these thugs apparently thought they would not get in trouble for aggravated assault it, well, troubling.

I think probably a year in the can (more for the older ones and the ones who participated in the violence, say 3-5) with a scared straight program to boot would do wonders for these thugs’ worldview.

VolMagic on April 8, 2008 at 8:43 PM

TheBigOldDog on April 8, 2008 at 8:38 PM

I still find it disgusting. Also, why was the girl arguing with them and just taking it? So frustrating.

Spolitics on April 8, 2008 at 8:44 PM

Blaise on April 8, 2008 at 8:39 PM

The persons homeowner insurance is going to get hit for sure.

Chakra Hammer on April 8, 2008 at 8:44 PM

TheBigOldDog on April 8, 2008 at 8:29 PM

Maybe so, but I fail to see how that would be a bad thing.

Lee on April 8, 2008 at 8:45 PM

>:}

Chakra Hammer on April 8, 2008 at 8:37 PM

And the parents as well.

AprilOrit on April 8, 2008 at 8:46 PM

Don’t look if you are easily offended by white trash, but wow.

DaveS on April 8, 2008 at 8:48 PM

Throw. The. Book. At. Them.

Richard Romano on April 8, 2008 at 8:49 PM

And the parents as well.

AprilOrit on April 8, 2008 at 8:46 PM

ehhh… no..

My parents didn’t know of all the stupid sh*t that i was involved in…

Chakra Hammer on April 8, 2008 at 8:49 PM

When I see shi* like this I wish the girl getting pummeled had a handgun and pulled a Bernard Getz on that bunch.

Getting killed because you wanna jump someone would suck but then again you shouldnt be jumping people.

This society in a word, sucks.

slaphappy on April 8, 2008 at 8:50 PM

AprilOrit on April 8, 2008 at 8:46 PM

I have mixed feelings on that? There are definately deadbeat parents out there. But, little by little the government has been taking away parents’ ability to control their kids. Schools give out condoms, clinics give abortions wtihout consent, and if they spank their child the state takes them away and charges the parent with child endangerment.

Spolitics on April 8, 2008 at 8:51 PM

Gartrip, All I’m saying is make the crime fit the punishment. Kids will be kids, shame works wonders. I had good parents but still slipped off and did stupid shit. Was that my parents fault? Hell what ever happened to juvie court anyway?

AMartinez on April 8, 2008 at 8:51 PM

A couple of points. Whether or not they do any jail time criminal defense attornies are very very expensive so say good bye to that money saved up for college.

Second, I fully expect the parents of the little monsters to defend what their brats did. In today’s world everyone’s kid is perfect. Our local high school suspended the girls basketball team for the season for drinking off campus. The girls all had signed papers stating the rules and their consequences but chose to drink anyway. The parents came unhinged and like all parents of perfect children blamed the school, blamed the coach, blamed the air, blamed everyone but their kids. Where did all these perfect little sociopaths come from?

repvoter on April 8, 2008 at 8:52 PM

I wadger you people got your asses kicked on a regular basis.
AMartinez on April 8, 2008 at 8:35 PM

Sure, plenty. But I gave as good as I got.
So we shouldn’t be disgusted by this behavior, it’s just adolescent angst?

SouthernDem on April 8, 2008 at 8:52 PM

This society in a word, sucks.

slaphappy on April 8, 2008 at 8:50 PM

One of my brothers was delivering parts for NAPA in the mid 90′s and got jumped in Gary, IN for no reason and put into a Coma for a couple weeks (stuff happens)

Chakra Hammer on April 8, 2008 at 8:54 PM

I remember when I was in high school, a girl was spreading rumors about me sleeping with a guy. I didn’t like it, and wanted to put her in her place. I would trip her in the hall and push her into lockers. I finally got her outside at a basketball game once and confronted her. Had her bawling her little eyes out. She apologized over and over, and I let her be. I didn’t beat her up. I didn’t want to hurt this girl, just scare her to get her to shut her mouth and to quit lying about me.

Girls are very catty. We turn on each other all the time, and girls are constantly sizing each other up in high school. It’s ridiculous. What these girls did was so wrong. If it was just the one girl confronting her, it would be one thing. But this went on for 30 minutes with multiple girls being involved, lookouts, etc. This went way over the line, and now she is seriously hurt. Parents really need to be more involved with their teens. They think that just because they are teens, they don’t need to be watched as much. Not true. Parents need to be involved and talk with their kids, not only about the proper way to handle rumors about them, but to be told to not spread rumors in the first place. They need to know how rumors are damaging, and to keep quiet.

I really hope this girl is going to be ok. And those girls need to be punished.

StephC on April 8, 2008 at 8:55 PM

SouthernDem on April 8, 2008 at 8:52 PM

I disagree. If those girls had any pride or integrity, and they really had a score to settle, they would have taken it one on one. For six girls to ambush one girls… they’re cowards and what they did was disgusting.

Spolitics on April 8, 2008 at 8:55 PM

highhopes on April 8, 2008 at 7:50 PM

there is a ‘self monitoring’ on Youtube. It’s the ‘flag’ button. Though the incident is now a news worthy event so I’m not sure if they would pull it.

re the video: ganging up 8 on 1 is pretty weak sauce crap, but I have to say, when I was younger, if you talked out of school, you got your a** beat and it was expected.

MannyT-vA on April 8, 2008 at 8:57 PM

DaveS on April 8, 2008 at 8:48 PM

Dave, are you serious? That’s one of the girls myspace page? What a skank. Her mother too. Damn, looks like she’s in for one hell of a messed up life. What a loser.

Geronimo on April 8, 2008 at 8:57 PM

Just what America needs.

More violent, degenerate, MTV-soaked trailer trash.

Good Lt on April 8, 2008 at 8:58 PM

Chakra Hammer on April 8, 2008 at 8:54 PM

Dude! What the hell is up with Gary, IN? Did he ever find out who did it? That’s the most frustrating thing about getting jumped.

Spolitics on April 8, 2008 at 8:58 PM

One of my brothers was delivering parts for NAPA in the mid 90’s and got jumped in Gary, IN for no reason and put into a Coma for a couple weeks (stuff happens)

Very sorry to hear about your brother, may i say i wish he had a handgun as well, Its a cold hard would out there.

When i see things like that all i can say is ‘Lock and Load’

slaphappy on April 8, 2008 at 8:59 PM

Why do people who have to gang up to beat on a single person always think they’re so tough?
That pointless question aside, make an example of the scum. Try them as adults, and do so harshly. This is vile.

Grayson on April 8, 2008 at 9:00 PM

Oh yes, try them as adults, they’ll be the most popular girls in their cell block on their 18th birthday. I think the fact that they planned this out so well in advance will sink them all, how stupid can you be?

I’d also take things a step further and release the names of all of the parents and the girls, just in case they get off easy. College admission boards across the country should have their names, for sure. Employers might want that info as well, stuff like this needs to stay on your record, even if done as a youth.

I have a 15 year old daughter, and I can’t imagine what that dad is going through. I don’t blame him for not wanting to see the video. I’m not saying I would take out my anger on the girls, but if their parents were as unapologetic as some of these seem to be, I would have to be taken into protective custody.

Now, if this happened to my kid sister when she was 16, well, I’d probably be eligible for parole right about now…

reaganaut on April 8, 2008 at 9:00 PM

She moved to Florida as a child, left NY in the 1960s.

AprilOrit on April 8, 2008 at 8:31 PM

Wrong. Lived most of my life in the Panhandle of Florida and I would not trade my experiences and friendships with anyone else. Grew up outside of Eglin Air Force base.

The freaks you refer to are more than likely scumbags that always migrate to my state from concrete shitholes like NY or other worthless parts of the northeast. There are parts of the state that are not even Florida any more. More like some bastardized version of the Bronx with wife-beater tans.

Considering your cousin is a “Social” worker I am sure she is exposed to the cream of the crop examples of humanity anyway, but don’t let me stop you from painting generalities with your all-knowing broad brush.

ClassicCon on April 8, 2008 at 9:00 PM

LOL SouthernDem, I grew up in Alabama. Allways carried a knife to school but never once pulled it in anger, and yea I got whooped well maybe once I took on the whole 7th grade………….

AMartinez on April 8, 2008 at 9:00 PM

rokemronnie on April 8, 2008 at 8:24 PM

Apropos: there’s a side-bar add here at HotAir for a Disturbed concert with opening bands Five Finger Death Punch and Art of Dying. No I’m not kidding.

Oh wait, art can’t affect culture. Silly me.

spmat on April 8, 2008 at 9:01 PM

Spolitics on April 8, 2008 at 8:58 PM

Yeah, the bastards who mugged me and broke my jaw were never caught either. It’s incredibly frustrating to say the least. It happened a couple years ago but it still pisses me off to this day.

Grayson on April 8, 2008 at 9:02 PM

Spolitics on April 8, 2008 at 8:58 PM

Nope… just “several black dudes.. ” is all he remembers.. LOL

Whats even weirder, is they didn’t even rob him!
They didn’t steal his gold necklace or his wallet or anything!

Maybe it was grievances from Rodney King or the OJ Trial.. no Ideas..
(Or possibly just a Gang initiation.. no clue)

Chakra Hammer on April 8, 2008 at 9:03 PM

I agree with the person who said that had video and Youtube been available years ago, filming fights and posting them online would have been done.

But that does not excuse the fact that it was done.

The best I think one can do to prepare their child for a world like this is to a) enroll the child in self-defense classes as soon as they are old enough to attend; and b) teach them how to take advantage of common items if they are ambushed by a gang. For example, a house key shoved into the ribs just right can puncture a lung, and a punch to the Adam’s Apple can collapse the throat. A ball point pen used just right can do wonders.

Several kids against one is not anything remotely resembling a fair fight, if the one being attacked did nothing to provoke it. So I believe that if you are going to go down, you take as many of them with you as you can.

Lord of the Flies, we are now living on that island…and there are no adults left.

Wanderlust on April 8, 2008 at 9:03 PM

I find it pathetic that these girls ganged up on her. If you are going to fight, fight with honor…none of this 6 vs 1 BS. I would have shown those girls who’s boss if I was there. Let’s see how you go up against 1 guy vs 6 girls.

msipes on April 8, 2008 at 9:03 PM

I just have a question: what’s going to happen when these kids (not just these kids, but the all of them, in this desensitized age) grow up and get their heads filled with ideas from the Real World? Are they going to behave this way if you disagree with their political ideas? Disagree on Gorebull Warming? It’s already happening, in a form. Whether AlBore looking to label us (and the scientists) as Flat Earthers, in academia, scientists who don’t take the strict Darwinist line are shunned and even fired. (see Ben Stein’s upcoming movie Expelled)
/I’m just sayin’

bikermailman on April 8, 2008 at 9:04 PM

Not only do those bull dykes have issues with anger, they’re also stupid. Seriously stupid. They had several cameras set-up to record assault and kidnapping and never once considered that they were providing police with evidence of the crime? There wasn’t a moment in any of the girls’ minds that this wasn’t a smart thing to do?

Obviously, too, these girls had more issues with the victim than the complaint about a MySpace comment. You don’t pummel someone like that over a one-time disagreement with. They were just too vicious. They used it as an excuse to eliminate someone they already hated.

I see girls act out in nasty ways all the time and the ones who say and do the worst things are usually the ones who are the most insecure about their social position.

And more than likely, the one in the white tank top has been a problem for a long time and has gotten away with a lot and thought she could get away with this, too.

Anyone who has a daughter in middle school can name a few girls who would eagerly play the role of the white tank top girl.

Sensible Mom on April 8, 2008 at 9:04 PM

When i see things like that all i can say is ‘Lock and Load’

slaphappy on April 8, 2008 at 8:59 PM

He said a gun wouldn’t have helped him..(and possibly would have been used against him or stolen)
he didn’t even see it coming.. , he was looking down at a map while sitting in the delivery truck, and got hit in the head with something and knocked out, drug out of the truck and beat up

Chakra Hammer on April 8, 2008 at 9:06 PM