HamNation wonders: How badly must one reek to bowl a 37?

posted at 6:10 pm on April 4, 2008 by Allahpundit

History demands an answer. What makes this distinctly a Hammertime production? Not the cheekiness of the conceit. No, it’s the layer of 80s popcult Velveeta drizzled on top via her choice of music, which is so familiar I won’t even deign to say where it’s from.

For the record, I would have gone with “Win in the End” from Teen Wolf, but different strokes etc. Click the image to watch.

mkh-bowl.jpg

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

That last strike shows that MKH is probably, in truth, a very good bowler. I’d like to know her best score.

otcconan on April 4, 2008 at 11:21 PM

I refuse to discuss the women I love in public.

Did the Mahdi actually get a 37? Thats hard to do even as a first timer without real bad luck.

Between the smoking and sucking at bowling…maybe he’s only 665.

BL@KBIRD on April 4, 2008 at 11:27 PM

I hate sayin this (objectifying women and all), but the Hammer is lookin sexy. I never thought of her as ‘sexy’ before, but she must be working out or something. I guess we just never get to see the whole body on TV and it’s hard to tell. Anyway, it was funny as always. Well done Hammer.

ThackerAgency on April 4, 2008 at 11:28 PM

Spirit of 1776 on April 4, 2008 at 7:32 PM

Dude, she was rolling a Honda. You can’t channel an Italian Mobster, even a TV one, in a Japanese economy car. That’s a travesty. You might get away with a crown vic, or an Impala. But it should be a Town Car or a Cadillac. Not a freaking Escalade with dubs either. Sedan. Nothing is sacred anymore. Details ignored. You guys probably recreated Hannibals march across the alps with green army men, didn’t you? Hell with it. I’m going to bed.

austinnelly on April 4, 2008 at 11:34 PM

Well, I’ve always thought she was intelligent, interesting and witty (that is, attractive). But dang, in in those jeans… she’s hot…

fabrexe on April 4, 2008 at 11:41 PM

otcconan wrote:

That last strike shows that MKH is probably, in truth, a very good bowler.

Yeah, it was incredibly solid. That means she’d have to be a very good actress, too, because her reaction looked absolutely real.

JimC on April 5, 2008 at 12:35 AM

I would like to roll my ball down her lane until all the white things go everywhere (SEX)

Jim Treacher on April 5, 2008 at 12:48 AM

Not that MKH would WANT to do this but something like ‘The View’ I think she could really cash in on.. smart, hip, funny, better looking than all the others.. (might be a tie with Elizabeth) and can hold her own.. only challenge would be trying to talk over Joy..

but MKH does have a reputation to uphold too..

DaveC on April 5, 2008 at 12:50 AM

Its a shame she is not in the national media somewhere (on TV). We need more people like her on the air, not the brain-dead Solidads and Ophrahs and the entire View cast.

Neo on April 5, 2008 at 1:13 AM

Jim Treacher on April 5, 2008 at 12:48 AM

Hasta Dude.

pecan pie on April 5, 2008 at 1:59 AM

The number of men who now want to bowl with MKH is now countless.

Halley on April 5, 2008 at 2:22 AM

She’s so cute it actually hurts to watch this episode of HamNation.

WasatchMan on April 5, 2008 at 7:08 AM

Why is their sound quality always so awful? They’re a relatively big operation, aren’t they? And I can see that she has a microphone on, at least part of time.

Even the music sounds like they put the microphone next to a radio speaker to record it, instead of piping it straight in.

[Obligatory adorable and funny disclaimer here. Loved the jump at the end.]

Tanya on April 5, 2008 at 8:52 AM

White men can’t dance
Black men can’t bowl

Obama may have 2 problems

Wade on April 5, 2008 at 9:18 AM

Joe Esposito’s “The Best” was a good choice.

koolbrease on April 5, 2008 at 10:07 AM

Would it be improper for me to remark on how FANTASTIC MKH looks in this video?

I’m lovestoned.

Vyce on April 5, 2008 at 10:12 AM

The number of men who now want to bowl with MKH is now countless.

Halley on April 5, 2008 at 2:22 AM

What’s with this “now” qualifier? I always thought it was countless.

As for the rest of the comments, I’m surprised AP hasn’t repeated something he said the last time they got out of hand – her dad reads Hot Air.

steveegg on April 5, 2008 at 1:25 PM

So is Push it to the Limit from Scarface gonna be the soundtrack for attempt #2? :P

doubleplusundead on April 4, 2008 at 11:10 PM

One can only hope.

steveegg on April 5, 2008 at 1:49 PM

Jim Treacher on April 5, 2008 at 12:48 AM

Gutter ball, dude. Absolute lamest comment of the thread. If not the year.

Captain Scarlet on April 6, 2008 at 6:15 AM

In my defense, I am dumb.

Jim Treacher on April 9, 2008 at 10:53 PM