Video: So, what did Palestinian kids learn on TV this week?

posted at 9:34 am on March 31, 2008 by Allahpundit

The only line left to cross is a cartoon series showing them how to build their own bombs. Either that or a “Land of the Lost” remake where “Cha-Ka” beheads infidels willy nilly. Click the image to watch.

bush-puppets.jpg

Comments

That is very disturbing. And that same annoying voice as the terrorist mouse, the terrorist bee, and terrorist rabbit.

txsurveyor on March 31, 2008 at 9:45 AM

I didn’t know Bush had started boxing.

p40tiger on March 31, 2008 at 9:53 AM

Also, that guy’s puppeteering skills need work–just putting his hand in a puppet and shaking the hand doesn’t make for an entertaining puppet show.

As far as content goes, looks like it would be approved of by the Kos Kids.

p40tiger on March 31, 2008 at 9:55 AM

This looks and sounds exactly like a Keith Olbermann “Special Commentary” played out with hand puppets.

SteveMG on March 31, 2008 at 9:55 AM

With Obama’s church showing so much support for Hamas, Hezbollah, and Palestinians will this be used for Sunday school at Trinity next week?

sheriff246 on March 31, 2008 at 9:56 AM

Is Bush’s shirt supposed to represent camo BDU’s or a Hawaiian floral print?

txsurveyor on March 31, 2008 at 9:59 AM

omg

trailortrash on March 31, 2008 at 9:59 AM

Nice to see the “Palestinians”(what they really are in fact are Arabs no Arab country wants, that happen to live in Israel)are teaching their children to move towards peace. As my mother always says with scenes of these “people” marching in the streets,”none of these people work”. Why should they when the U.S. is giving them welfare, and they were getting leftovers from Yassir Arafat, who stole how much, $10 billion? Same principle as here at home, handouts keep people in bad situations. Glad we’re so “progressive”.

adamsmith on March 31, 2008 at 10:02 AM

Brought to you by Code Pink.

srhoades on March 31, 2008 at 10:06 AM

At least we are not supporting the Palestinians with U.S. tax money. Oh, wait we are.

We need new leadership.

dentalque on March 31, 2008 at 10:09 AM

Yes! Religion of Peace! I’m gonna kill you so I can have peace and quiet by myself! Sure, religion of peace! HAH! I guess we know where the dhimmicrats have learned to lie so well, eh?

Vntnrse on March 31, 2008 at 10:11 AM

I didn’t know Bush had started boxing.

p40tiger on March 31, 2008 at 9:53 AM

It begins with baseball and it goes downhill from there.

Shy Guy on March 31, 2008 at 10:17 AM

Booooosh: The source of all of the world’s orphans (at least since 2002!)

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on March 31, 2008 at 10:23 AM

Brought to you by Code Pink.

srhoades on March 31, 2008 at 10:06 AM

Dude! Now that you mention it….I was almost expecting (wouldn’t be surprised) to see “Al-Aqsa Children’s Hour Sponsored by Code Pink” at the very end of that clip.

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on March 31, 2008 at 10:26 AM

Is it wrong that everytime I hear that voice, I laugh? Farfour was hilarious (Allah rest his Mickey Mouse soul) and so were the other two.

P.S. before anyone gets their panties in a twist, I know it’s evil propaganda. But dang it, it’s funny as all get out.

mjk on March 31, 2008 at 10:26 AM

Booooosh: The source of all of the world’s orphans (at least since 2002!)

You’re forgetting Global Warmings’ blame in this and the Jooosss

mjk on March 31, 2008 at 10:27 AM

That annoying voice everytime. Why they are allowed to spread this garbage is beyond me.

koolbrease on March 31, 2008 at 10:32 AM

mjk on March 31, 2008 at 10:27 AM

Thanks for correcting my factual inaccuracies.

Say what you will about one of the world’s ophan generators (Booooosh), at least he can throw the high heat from the mound no less!

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on March 31, 2008 at 10:37 AM

It’s like San Francisco activist street theater only with higher production values.

Nosferightu on March 31, 2008 at 11:04 AM

Maybe if the kid’s family had stayed in one place they wouldn’t have suffered such an awful fate. The father was killed in Iraq, the mother in Lebanon and the brothers in Gaza. Sounds like they went looking for trouble.

TooTall on March 31, 2008 at 11:22 AM

Gaza holocaust? Oh I get it, everything is a holocaust now. I remember the Sopranos Holocaust, and the chocolite candy bar holocaust, and the vw beetle holocaust.

Alden Pyle on March 31, 2008 at 11:26 AM

Child abuse. Where is Ban Ki Moon on this one?

Connie on March 31, 2008 at 11:30 AM

This is precisely why I, if I’d become president, would make a full-court press to expose the barbarity of islam, and to offer military support to Israel. Just when I think I couldn’t hate islam more, they throw in another surprise. Sure, you can try rationalizing that it’s not ‘typical of islam’, or that ‘not all muslims believe this garbage’, but if that’s the case, where are they? Why aren’t they out in the streets carrying signs with slogans like “DEATH TO ISLAMIC TERRORISTS!” or “DOWN WITH THOSE THAT MISUSE THE KORAN FOR VIOLENCE” etc.

Virus-X on March 31, 2008 at 12:27 PM

MSM???????? NO ONE in the Mainstream Media has seen this????? I find that VERY HARD to believe; unless of course it’s MSNBC

chief65 on March 31, 2008 at 12:39 PM

This video really made me pray….

……that one of Bush’s boxing gloves would finally extend out and beat that little orphan kid to death.

Mr Tips on March 31, 2008 at 1:13 PM

and some wonder why islamism might be hard to beat? But no one should have any doubts about islamic intentions around the world if this is their Saturday morning TV. They learn about hate, dominance by violence, and death to others… from BIRTH.
(I do want to know how an 7 month old jihadi has lost all it’s older and YOUNGER siblings???)

shooter on March 31, 2008 at 2:04 PM

I`m not disturbed by it at all. This is who they are, this is how they`ll always be. They are a damaged, ill and lost people.

ThePrez on March 31, 2008 at 2:17 PM

hilarious.
we need that station in the US

Drunk Report on March 31, 2008 at 3:33 PM

They will continue to act like this until they love their children more than they hate us.

Islam: Religion of Peace

Black Adam on March 31, 2008 at 3:59 PM

I spit my food all over the computer screen. That is comedy gold…ROTFL!

“No, we don’t brainwash anyone.”

budorob on March 31, 2008 at 6:44 PM

4 minutes of talking to kill one person.

No wonder it takes them so long to do anything over there.

That being said, give it a few more years and I wouldn’t be suprised to see something along the lines of ‘thousands’ of little ‘uns bombing the crap out of.. somewhere.

Reaps on April 1, 2008 at 1:20 AM

Given what he has done vis a vis Islam over the last 7 years, I wonder whether the show’s depiction of Bush as a groveling coward is really off the mark?

infidelpride on April 1, 2008 at 3:14 AM

Also, from the show:

Child: Because it has been turned into a great mosque for the nation of Islam.

Note the reference to the ‘nation of islam’. I had no idea Hamas had assigned Farrakhan as their emir of Amriki once they take over and convert the White House into a mosque.

infidelpride on April 1, 2008 at 3:21 AM