Great: Wafa Sultan in hiding now for fear of jihadi nutjobs

posted at 9:38 pm on March 31, 2008 by Allahpundit

The article’s ambiguous as to the “Islamic scholar” whose edict sent her into hiding but it’s not hard to figure out. Make me proud, Hot Air readers: Look at the photo and tell me, who is this man and why are you not surprised? Click the image to watch.

qaradawi-sultan.jpg

Comments

Heathens.

Vigilante on March 31, 2008 at 9:49 PM

It’s a good thing that this cat is wearing a whatever-its-called on his head to keep us from seeing the hair standing up on his head (as he claims). He’s just a few heartbeats away from a stroke.

His nudnik followers are not guilty of complex ignorance. They are simply ignorant. And their vision of history is revisionist to suit their propaganda purposes.

I’ll just be a horse whisperer to him and say, “Easy, Trigger”.

onlineanalyst on March 31, 2008 at 9:52 PM

Democrats?

JiangxiDad on March 31, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Boy this guys on fire,is this guy the Howard Dean
of the middle east or Olby!

And nice talking points,SILENCE Wafa Sultan is being
insolent!
And they’ve caught on to the word,”Audacity”

canopfor on March 31, 2008 at 10:05 PM

AP:

I think that’s Yusuf al-Qaradawi, who for some strange reason is described as a moderate. (From Little Green Footballs.)

He’s well-known for being a regular on al-Jazeera and famously said it’s OK to blow yourself up as long as you kills some Jews in the process. I think he’s also buds with Ken Livingstone, the fascist-loving mayor of London.

irishspy on March 31, 2008 at 10:07 PM

Never mind. I didn’t realize that was a rhetorical question. Ooops.

irishspy on March 31, 2008 at 10:08 PM

Wafa Sultan is a heroine. Her passion inspires me.

Mein Koran: New cartoons in honor of Wilders’ ‘Quran Film’

Connie on March 31, 2008 at 10:09 PM

And I’ll bet that if she came to asking for political asylum in America, virtually every democrat (with possible exceptions like Lieberman) would deny her request. Islamofascists are peaceful people, in the liberal worldview, and anything they do must be just, even if we ignorant Americans don’t understand their motivations and august religion of peace.

Virus-X on March 31, 2008 at 10:11 PM

That makes four Audacitys in the video,I wonder
who said that word a while back!

canopfor on March 31, 2008 at 10:14 PM

Sheik Yousuf Al-Qaradhawi = A*s Clown

Yeah, my initial response….

But….

Another contributor to Hot Air lead me to this post (forgive me, I can’t find the post right now and give you true credit)…..

It is an hour and a half long, but if you have the time, it is the best explaination of who we are fighting, why we are fighting, and why we have to win.

For yourself, for your family, and for those that let the Media tell you that we are not at risk……. watch.

Afterwards, you will understand Sheik Yousuf Al-Qaradhawi’s comments, and the threat to all our lives.

Seven Percent Solution on March 31, 2008 at 10:15 PM

The fact that someone in remote western Washington state is watching this guy would probably give him an embolism if he knew.

Address, anyone? I’d love to send a card…

wccawa on March 31, 2008 at 10:17 PM

Damn, thought that islamo-terrorist supporter was going to have a heart attack….shucks.
Question of the thread?
Has that loudmouth pig read the Koran?

shooter on March 31, 2008 at 10:19 PM

Thanks for the link, sevenpercentsolution.

I continue to forward such information to the head-in-the-sands weenies that I know. They prefer their bubbles.

onlineanalyst on March 31, 2008 at 10:41 PM

I have a Jewish friend who swears she is more frightened by Christian fundamentalists than Islamic terrorists. Go figure.

bloggless on March 31, 2008 at 11:05 PM

I forgot to mention that I live in Chapel Hell, NC. It apparently would offend Liberal sensibilities to say anything against fundamentalism Islam, no matter how true. We know that liberals are truly lemmings.

bloggless on March 31, 2008 at 11:08 PM

His cerebral aneurysm is certainly affecting his speech, emotions and renal control. I’ll bet he had to really wring out his Depends after that show. He got particularly irritated when his hemmorhoids got wet.
Well, if he blames Al Jazera and the managers why aren’t they the ones going into hiding under his curse?

wepeople on March 31, 2008 at 11:12 PM

Wafa Sultan in hiding now for fear of jihadi nutjobs

How is it (I ask this seriously) that it’s taken this long?

Tzetzes on March 31, 2008 at 11:47 PM

Profitsbeard said it best, again.

Most of these radicals are as ugly or uglier than Arafat, inside and out, ughhh.

Entelechy on April 1, 2008 at 12:12 AM

No man kills in response to words that he objects to that he knows to be false. Men kill for words that they object to that some terror in their hearts tells them are true.
- Lord Palmerston

MB4 on April 1, 2008 at 12:24 AM

Isn’t that precious. In Oriana Fallaci’s Rage and Pride, she talks about Arafat’s spitting as he talked. This guy could surely give him a run for the money.

Drum on April 1, 2008 at 12:30 AM

Somebody needs to feed this guy a bacon sandwich.

Johan Klaus on April 1, 2008 at 12:50 AM

Big Surprise! Someone (anyone) who opposes radical Islamic views is marked for death. It does not matter if it is recognition of a right to exist for Israel or a lack of free speech and expression, among others.

The Heroes are those such as Wafa Sultan who speak their minds, truth, in an straightforward manner being fully aware of the nature of radical Islam. Bravo Wafa Sultan!

Mark my words, radical Islam will find their is a cost for their constant effort to impose their will and values on others. Their violence and intolerance will illict a response over time that they will certainly not find comfortable.

omegaram on April 1, 2008 at 12:57 AM

“I keed I keed! Apreel foolz on you Wafa!”

Bishop on April 1, 2008 at 1:28 AM

Quaradawi is a pathetic excuse for a thug.

It was interesting to see that the Mayor Of London had him round as an honoured guest and labelled him a moderate.

Ares on April 1, 2008 at 4:53 AM

Alright, calm down everyone. This nice peaceful man says the Koran forbids killing. Whew, I was worried there for a second.

This whole rabid murderous Islam thing should calm down in no time.

Grafted on April 1, 2008 at 7:56 AM

I don’t even speak Arabic and I could hear him sputtering and stuttering. What an excitable old tool.

Big John on April 1, 2008 at 9:33 AM

“But in my view, this woman had the audacity to affront all that is sacred tell the truth about islam.”

Fixed it.

Geronimo on April 1, 2008 at 9:52 AM

Can’t watch it, it murders Firefox.

Misha I on April 1, 2008 at 9:59 AM

I think it’s Harry Reid in cheap make-up…

GeneSmith on April 1, 2008 at 10:02 AM

Well let’s see…

She’s a woman. She’s smart. She doesn’t take crap. And she criticizes Islam much more forcefully than, say, Ayaan. Sooo yeah, I’d say she’s worthy of a fatwa or two.

mattyj86 on April 1, 2008 at 11:32 AM

bloggless on March 31, 2008 at 11:05 PM

She probably learned about the destruction of the Temple, the pogoroms of the Middle Ages and the Holocaust at a young age. In contrast Islam is sanitised and whitewashed everywhere in our culture.

aengus on April 1, 2008 at 4:34 PM