Video: Sestak’s Freudian slip

posted at 9:47 pm on March 28, 2008 by Allahpundit

A Kinsleyan gaffe so golden as to rival Mel Martinez’s. ‘Fess up: As nutty and power-mad as she is, you kind of admire her for pressing on, don’t you? The right hates her, the left hates her, and soon enough she’ll be all alone on the raft, talking to monkeys about her health-care plan. But she’s got her dream and she’s not letting go. Don’t let go, Hillary. You’re stronger than ever.

Comments

Is it me? Nothing is playing. Oh well.

CrimsonFisted on March 28, 2008 at 9:50 PM

ok got it. Now I am supported.

CrimsonFisted on March 28, 2008 at 9:51 PM

Me,me, me, me, it’s about me…

d1carter on March 28, 2008 at 9:52 PM

haaaaaaaaa!

Drunk Report on March 28, 2008 at 9:56 PM

Then find a sturdy table at the DNConvention and
hide under it,stay there untill you think it might
be safe!

And as a precaution,beforehand have a shirt underneath
the shirt your wearing that says:I’M Voting Republican”,
and act like your in the wrong place at the wrong time,
and pray!

And wait to be rescued by the calvary!

canopfor on March 28, 2008 at 10:00 PM

Hillary, The Audacity of just plain ol’ audacity.

TheSitRep on March 28, 2008 at 10:01 PM

LOL, nice.

trailortrash on March 28, 2008 at 10:03 PM

Groovy

- The Cat

MirCat on March 28, 2008 at 10:07 PM

Allahpundit, will you leave that goddamn woman alone?

What’s the matter with you?

Are you digging the Internet to pick on that poor baby?

I bet it was you who slowed the Internet, not Al Gore.

You said that the Right and the Left hate her.

So who do you love? Hussein Barack?

McCain?

Or yourself?

Man, you’re like Drudge, you throw a rock in the water and you watch the ripple effect.

I hate you.

I hate you.

I hate you.

Next time you pay for your own Chinese.

I was being enough generous with you.

Indy Conservative on March 28, 2008 at 10:07 PM

Aguirre, der Zorn Gottes

ronsfi on March 28, 2008 at 10:12 PM

Way too funny.

Next thing you know, Hillary will say that heads, she wins, tails, Obama loses!

mycowardice on March 28, 2008 at 10:15 PM

Democrat congressmen from Pennsylvania all have a common trait.

Boneheads.

fogw on March 28, 2008 at 10:17 PM

“Support me.” heh.

Troy Rasmussen on March 28, 2008 at 10:20 PM

The hand movements made it for me. So true…

blankminde on March 28, 2008 at 10:24 PM

“Support me”.. … certainly makes more sense.

4shoes on March 28, 2008 at 10:25 PM

Hillary, The Audacity of just plain ol’ audacity.

TheSitRep on March 28, 2008 at 10:01 PM

It really is quite ironic that she is becoming “The Audacity of Hope”!!!

SouthernGent on March 28, 2008 at 10:26 PM

If you think Sestak is bad here you would hate to deal with him in real life.

I first dealt with him when he was a Squadron Commander in Mayport Florida. It just happened one of the ship captains in his squadron was CDR Philpott who later testified in the Able Danger hearings.

Sestak was a royal pain in the butt and was mostly bounced around in the Navy because nobody wanted to deal with him. He eventually ended up at the Clinton White House team.

After the Able Danger hearings Sestak was dispatched to run against Kurt Weldon in Penn and his donors read like a who’s who in the Clinton White House. Also there was that nicely timed leak of an FBI probe into the Weldon family just before the election that forced the FBI’s hand into performing their raid for evidence.

It is my understanding that Sestak hasn’t changed much since I have been hearing he has one of the highest staff turnover rates in DC since nobody can work with him unless you are sort of a masochist at heart.

CommentGuy on March 28, 2008 at 10:39 PM

Hilla the Hun may save the day.

petefrt on March 28, 2008 at 10:43 PM

on the raft, talking to monkeys
posted at 9:47 pm on March 28, 2008 by Allahpundit

Allah, you just can’t stop mocking God’s people, can you? Shall I remind you of that link when Huckabee becomes the next President of the United States? It will happen. It will take a miracle, which is why God, not any man, will get the glory. When it happens, you will hit your knees and praise the name of Jesus. I’ve told you before and I’ll tell you again…a lot of people are looking for a sign that God is real, and he is giving us three modern-day “David vs. Goliath” stories this calendar year:
1) New York Giants defeat New England Patriots in Super Bowl
2) Mike Huckabee wins the Presidency
3) Red Pill and the Holy Spirit convince you that Jesus is Lord.

Red Pill on March 28, 2008 at 10:45 PM

fogw on March 28, 2008 at 10:17 PM

Agreed. And to think my neighbors voted for this guy over Curt Weldon. …and Casey, don’t even start me on him. Please forgive them Mr Santorum, they know not what they’ve done.

JoeAvg on March 28, 2008 at 10:45 PM

Clinton’s new mantra: Hooray for me, forget you.

Hog Wild on March 28, 2008 at 10:58 PM

Oh, almost forgot the quote, which is, of course, perfect. Letter.Perfect.

Jaibones on March 28, 2008 at 11:14 PM

Absolutely priceless.

Glynn on March 28, 2008 at 11:17 PM

Hillary needs to run as a third party candidate….

DfDeportation on March 28, 2008 at 11:32 PM

Wasn’t Sestak in Land of the Lost?

HawaiiLwyr on March 28, 2008 at 11:44 PM

she’ll be all alone on the raft, talking to monkeys about her health-care plan

I just watched Aguirre on Netflix so I could get the repeated reference to this. Pretty good movie, actually.

lorien1973 on March 28, 2008 at 11:45 PM

Teh Ghey Hillary…. I mean him……. her….. they…

Seven Percent Solution on March 29, 2008 at 12:19 AM

Yes, and I want the convention to have an ending like the scene in Excalibur when Arthur and Mordred “embrace”…

Lehuster on March 29, 2008 at 12:45 AM

you think Sestak is bad here you would hate to deal with him in real life.

Word, Shipmate, Word!

Did you see the poc of him beside Hillary? His name tag read “Vice Admiral Sestak” even though he was a Congress Critter. What’s pissing most folk off is that he retired as a Rear Admiral after the CNO fired his ass because of his toxic work environment. Peoplee were asking for transfers, making lots of complaints. He left a slew of shattered careers in his wake as he climbed to the top. To think this mad once commanded a carrier battle group!

Sestak keeps using that “Vice Admiral” tag, but like I said, he was forced to retire as a rear admiral. I’d like to see someone from the ethics comittee have a talk with him about his use of titles.

I, too, am amazed that anyone can work for him and not end up with PTSD. Frokkin’ poison to any relationship, that man is.

Respects,

AW1 Tim on March 29, 2008 at 12:53 AM

Sestak’s a tool who as others have posted, was canned by the CNO on his first day on the job for being an abusive, arrogant prick. He’d fit right in with a Clinton administration.

“AW1 Tim”- ever spend time in Japan?

rotorhead on March 29, 2008 at 1:37 AM

Careful. People tend to disappear shortly after stepping on the toes of a Clinton.

Conservative_SAHM on March 29, 2008 at 2:18 AM

Democrat congressmen from Pennsylvania all have a common trait. Boneheads.
fogw on March 28, 2008 at 10:17 PM

Hey, watch what you’re saying fogw! I live in PA and our Senators are Boneheads as well!

Dread Pirate Roberts VI on March 29, 2008 at 4:10 AM

I still think she has another ace up her sleeve.

Zorro on March 29, 2008 at 7:33 AM

CommentGuy on March 28, 2008 at 10:39 PM

The military stars of the Clinton admin: Sestak, Clark, and McPeak. No wonder the Clintons loathe the military. Or perhaps since they so loathe the military the only ones they promote are the loathesome?

funky chicken on March 29, 2008 at 9:03 AM

Which character portrayed Sestak in McHale’s Navy?

JAW on March 29, 2008 at 9:37 AM

The sight of my congressman here and yesterday my senator (Casey) makes me as sick as the day Weldon and Santorum lost to them. The two of them together have done less for us SE Pennsylvanians since they were elected than two stuffed suits.

deedledee on March 29, 2008 at 9:39 AM

The more I learn about Sestak, the more amazed I am that he made it past the recruiters office, much less as an admiral.

tomk59 on March 29, 2008 at 10:16 AM

Rotorhead says:

“AW1 Tim”- ever spend time in Japan?

Sadly, no. Closest I ever got was Adak. My father was there in ’45, however, finishing up his tour of Pacific Islands he started in ’42. :)

AW1 Tim on March 29, 2008 at 10:36 AM

That’s known as “being right the first time”.

Bigfoot on March 29, 2008 at 11:33 AM