Video: Global warming skeptics not unlike flat-earthers, muses Goracle

posted at 9:04 pm on March 27, 2008 by Allahpundit

Via JWF. Once again we’re treated to the special charm Gore brings in spreading the gospel of conservation to conservatives. I’ve said my piece on that subject more than once before so I won’t run through it again, but is it too much to ask him to at least spare us the condescension until his guys work out the kinks in their temperature models? Click the image to watch.

Update: I’ve imported the comments from the Headline item on this.

gore-60mins.jpg

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Wow…. I believe the Earth is flat?

News to me…

Romeo13 on March 27, 2008 at 6:48 PM

Nice try Al, but your reverse psychology and Jedi mind trick only work on the weak minded.

Tony737 on March 27, 2008 at 6:48 PM

I just wish someone would challenge Obamessiah or Her Thighness that if elected would they investigate and prosecute those who fed the global warming hysteria to drive up the prices of food and fuel with the same intensity they go after oil companies for “gouging”.

I’d also be interested in knowing if either administration would vigorously prosecute carbon credit scams.

Iblis on March 27, 2008 at 6:49 PM

f you and f the fictional dead polar bear you rode in on, Algore.

tickleddragon on March 27, 2008 at 6:49 PM

ManBearPig is just cranky that no one is paying attention to him anymore. Cereal.

ScoopPC11 on March 27, 2008 at 6:52 PM

…And Al Gore is not unlike a turd-in-an-outhouse.

NTWR on March 27, 2008 at 6:52 PM

The earth stopped warming somewhere between 1998 and 2002 according to the IPCC - who could not be more unhappy needless to say.

Apparently that giant fusion reaction which provides all the heat on earth (other than the core) may be a factor in the heating and cooling cycles we experience. Crazy talk, I know.

Beagle on March 27, 2008 at 7:03 PM

Global Warming? Oh, that’s different.

I thought you said “GoreBull Warning.”

CyberCipher on March 27, 2008 at 7:05 PM

Gore is like UrbanVIII condemning heretics.

JiangxiDad on March 27, 2008 at 7:06 PM

JiangxiDad on March 27, 2008 at 7:06 PM

Very appropriate comparison. The consensus was undeniable then too.

Oldnuke on March 27, 2008 at 7:17 PM

Godwin’s for science anyone?

- The Cat

MirCat on March 27, 2008 at 7:18 PM

Al Gore has done more damage to the world not being the president than Boosh. Imagine the damage he would have done if he was elected or was successful at stealing the presidency.

Wade on March 27, 2008 at 7:19 PM

I don’t believe the Earth is flat, but I do believe Mr Gore invented the internet. I do, I do, I do believe.

jgapinoy on March 27, 2008 at 7:23 PM

Yeah, well, The Goracle may have to start looking for new work if news gets out of the new climate data.

flipflop on March 27, 2008 at 7:28 PM

Maybe but Global Warming believers are like those folks who believe those “Nigerian” 419 emails. Just think of AlGore as the barrister.

Buzzy on March 27, 2008 at 7:28 PM

Global warming skeptics proponents not unlike flat-earthers.

Fixed.

I’m waiting for someone to start a class action suit against Gore.

INC on March 27, 2008 at 7:30 PM

If you’re not already familiar with Anthony Watts, he has lots of items at Watts Up With That? and Steve McIntyre at Climate Audit is also good.

From Watts Up With That? (my emphasis)

Evidence of a Significant Solar Imprint in Annual Globally Averaged Temperature Trends – Part 1 Part 2 is still to come.

…There is a growing body of literature pointing to bidecadal periodicity in climate records that point to a solar origin. See, for instance, Rasporov, et al, (2004). A 65-70 year climate cycle may simply be a terrestrial driven harmonic of bidecadal rhythms that are solar in origin.

In terms of the underlying rates of change, the warming of the late 20th century appears to be no more

INC on March 27, 2008 at 7:31 PM

Al Gore not unlike Charles Dawson.

MB4 on March 27, 2008 at 7:33 PM

These pols who don’t keep up with the latest data and analysis coming out or who don’t have staff who keep them up to date, don’t realize how ridiculous they look as they continue their favorite meme.

INC on March 27, 2008 at 7:38 PM

A

l Gore not unlike Charles Dawson.

MB4 on March 27, 2008 at 7:33 PM

True. Did Dawson get rich the way Gore has?

INC on March 27, 2008 at 7:38 PM

And the High Goracle spoke all these words, saying: I am the Goracle thy Oracle.

ONE: You shall have no other Oracles before Me.

TWO: You shall not make for yourself any carbon images–any likeness of anything carbon that is in heaven above, or of anything carbon that is in the earth beneath, or anything carbon that is in the water under the earth.

THREE: You shall not ever take the name of the Goracle your Oracle in vain.

FOUR: Remember my birthday, and keep it carbon free unless you have credits that you bought from me.

FIVE: Honor Me instead of your father and your mother especially if they don’t believe in global warming.

SIX: You shall not ever malign Me or else you be heretics.

SEVEN: You shall not commit adultery with my wife, but I can with your wife.

EIGHT: You shall not ever steal my carbon credits.

NINE: You shall not raise any challenges to My most holy doctrine of global warming.

TEN: You shall not covet any of My mansions; you shall not covet My private jets, nor My SUV’s, nor My pizza, nor My Krispe Kreame donuts, nor My Biggie Fries, nor My hot fudge sundaes.

MB4 on March 27, 2008 at 7:40 PM

True. Did Dawson get rich the way Gore has?

INC on March 27, 2008 at 7:38 PM

I think that he got ran out of town on a rail.

MB4 on March 27, 2008 at 7:41 PM

The identity of the Piltdown forger remains unknown, but suspects have included Dawson, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, Martin A.C. Hinton, and Al Gore.

MB4 on March 27, 2008 at 7:44 PM

Wait a minute. Are you trying to tell me that the enormous ball of fire in the sky has something to do with the temperature of the planet? The hell you say! Go ahead, pull the other one.

Pablo on March 27, 2008 at 7:54 PM

The leader of the idiot party is back. And just in time for warmer summer temperatures. Duh.

bluestater on March 27, 2008 at 7:58 PM

Gore responds: “I think that those people are in such a tiny, tiny minority now with their point of view…”

So Al Gore believes that not just a minority; or even a tiny minority, but a tiny tiny minority of people believe that the world won’t end in precisely 20-200 years unless we return to a Medieval technology base. And, mind you, he considers THOSE people to be the “kooks” of the world he inhabits.

But who’s to say he’s wrong about any of that? And why should we take any of this personally?

I mean, in all these questions about Global Warming, has anyone ever asked him WHICH planet earth he’s talking about? ‘Cause I’m pretty sure it’s not this one.

logis on March 27, 2008 at 8:07 PM

Able to guzzle more energy than dozens of normal men! Producing more hot air than a locomotive! Able to pile up carbon credits higher than a tall building in a single bound!!!

Look UP in the sky! It’s ChickenLittle! It’s FlyingSnakeOilSalesman! It’s the Sultan of Chad! It’s the Ayatollah of Heat! No, it’s CarbonMan in a private jet painted green! And now following in the tradition of other great men such as Jimmy Carter and Yasir Arafat, he is the proud recipient of a Nobel Prize!!!

CarbonMan, strange visitor from an alternate reality who came to Earth with claims and scary predictions far beyond those of mortal men, disguised as Fat Albert, and now joined by other members of the Royal GreenLeague such as BioFuelHummerMan, EcoCleaningWoman and JuanTheHeatMcSurgo, they all fight a never ending battle for Science-fiction, hypocrisy and the Hollywood way!

MB4 on March 27, 2008 at 8:12 PM

and McCain agrees with this cult leader…

ClassicCon on March 27, 2008 at 8:24 PM

Somebody needs to make a reeeeally big butterfly net.

RushBaby on March 27, 2008 at 8:41 PM

and Al Gore.

MB4 on March 27, 2008 at 7:44 PM

Heh.

INC on March 27, 2008 at 8:50 PM

Pablo on March 27, 2008 at 7:54 PM

Yeah!! Really weird–who’d have thunk it???

:-)

INC on March 27, 2008 at 8:51 PM

Gore not unlike Pinocchio.

Entelechy on March 27, 2008 at 9:06 PM

Gore not unlike Pinocchio.

Entelechy on March 27, 2008 at 9:06 PM

Except fatter.

RushBaby on March 27, 2008 at 9:08 PM

These people groomed since birth for the Presidency but who don’t achieve it cause such havoc in others lives.

JiangxiDad on March 27, 2008 at 9:09 PM

These reporters are sooooo very stupid. Why not just say, Richard Lindzen doesn’t believe it, are you willing to debate him?
But no, she has to bring up a person who knows nothing about the science of climate, Dick Cheney.
Why don’t they challenge to debate a real expert?

right2bright on March 27, 2008 at 9:09 PM

Nope, not going to click it and honor that f#$stick (or 60 Minutes) with a viewing.

Midas on March 27, 2008 at 9:10 PM

These reporters are sooooo very stupid devious.

JiangxiDad on March 27, 2008 at 9:10 PM

Shes a flat,no shes a round,your a non-believer,
Blasphemer,stone them,wait!flat stones only!

canopfor on March 27, 2008 at 9:11 PM

Gore needs to find a new line of work scam. The scientific basis for anthropogenic global warming from CO2 is crumbling.

flipflop on March 27, 2008 at 9:11 PM

Oh lord, I just can’t bring myself to click on the image to watch. I am going to move on to something else before I get ill.

JonRoss on March 27, 2008 at 9:12 PM

One site (can’t remember the name) has been challenging Algore to a debate with real scientists for a while now.

Natcherly, no word from the Goracle.

Rush said last year that Algore wouldn’t run for President because he was afraid to debate ‘global warming’. Though Lord knows he’d have no trouble with John McCain, who seems to have bought into the hoax.

MrLynn on March 27, 2008 at 9:14 PM

flipflop on March 27, 2008 at 9:11 PM

A quote from the link I pasted above:

“It’s not only that it’s not discussed. We never hear it, do we? Whenever there’s any sort of weather event that can be linked into the global warming orthodoxy, it’s put on the front page. But a fact like that, which is that global warming stopped a decade ago, is virtually never reported, which is extraordinary.”

Priceless.

flipflop on March 27, 2008 at 9:14 PM

How about a more accurate analogy?

GoreBull Warning enthusiasts are far more successful than medieval alchemists. The alchemists never found a way to turn lead into gold — but these frauds have found a way to empty the taxpayers pockets, and fill their own, with government research grants.

My collie says:

A pox on them.

CyberCipher on March 27, 2008 at 9:15 PM

Except fatter.

RushBaby on March 27, 2008 at 9:08 PM

Heh.

INC on March 27, 2008 at 9:15 PM

Has he laid off the Ding Dongs? I mean, you can almost see his neck. Primping for something, schmaybe…?

tree hugging sister on March 27, 2008 at 9:15 PM

I can not wait for the goracle’s inevitable fall and exposure as the global con artist he actually is.

techno_barbarian on March 27, 2008 at 9:16 PM

Gee. Stahl really did her homework. You know, the Vice President and “others.” She could have mentioned the Congressional Report where 400 scientists disputed man-made global warming or at the very least that it’s WAY over-hyped as a problem. We haven’t seen the whole piece yet, but this little snippet doesn’t instill confidence that it will be a balanced report.

Ordinary1 on March 27, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Its the sun stupid,Al gore take a look at SpaceWeather
or SoHo,this week 3 new sunspots!

canopfor on March 27, 2008 at 9:17 PM

A C student in government tells us there can’t be anymore scientific debate on that issue.

Man, I wish the Democrats would make him their nominee. That would just be the most awesome train wreck ever… like the Hindenburg crashing into a train.

frankj on March 27, 2008 at 9:18 PM

How about merging the comments from the headlines into this thread?

Thanks.

INC on March 27, 2008 at 9:19 PM

Poor Gore he is such a bore I can’t take much more.

Could someone show him the door?

Or tell him the score.

TheSitRep on March 27, 2008 at 9:19 PM

Would that be too much of a chore?

TheSitRep on March 27, 2008 at 9:20 PM

That was quick! Thank you.

INC on March 27, 2008 at 9:22 PM

You mean Richard Lindzen who takes money from ExxonMobil? The same Richard Lindzen who (entirely coincidentally) wrote in 2007 that Exxon-Mobil is “the only principled oil and gas company I know in the US”? That Richard Lindzen?

Grow Fins on March 27, 2008 at 9:23 PM

I honestly think historians looking back a few centuries from now are going to be fascinated by the Global Warming Hoax.

It’s not that large populations haven’t fallen for bad science and silly snakeoil propaganda before – its happened routinely – but this has to be the first time I highly technologically advanced society has so willfully ignored its own science.

I don’t know what it all means. Maybe its all a good thing, and this is the last gasp of irrational stupidity. Or maybe its a harbinger of a disastrous future where political expediency trumps basic science.

Whatever. All I know is sociologists and psychologists and historians in the year 2525 (if we’re still alive) … will just be fascinated.

It’s all so weirdly wacky.

The best part is that the VERY SAME people who denounce religion – especially creationism – because they insist on scientific evidence … are now swallowing the Kool-Aid and insisting we don’t ask scientific questions.

How do they do that, exactly? Doesn’t the irony give them headaches?

Professor Blather on March 27, 2008 at 9:24 PM

Did Bore mention his 2007-8 heating bill for his goddamn mansion?

It’s snowing outside here in Michigan.

Bore looks a little tan, where the hell did HE spend winter? Somewhere warm? Maybe Al wants his little vacation palces to be just right for Al.

I can picture him taking two hours to adjust his chaise lounge just to his liking…

Getting up, sitting down, fidgeting, getting up, sitting down, fidgeting, then smiling contentedly…then fidgeting, getting up, adjusting, sitting down, sighing, fidgeting, getting up, stamping his feet, shuffling, getting a drink of water, sighing, sitting down, fidgeting, getting up…

benrand on March 27, 2008 at 9:25 PM

Saying Lord Gore is a sanctimonious, condescending, carpetbagging penguin is a little demeaning but really not much.

Speakup on March 27, 2008 at 9:26 PM

You mean those flat-earthers over at NASA? Heh. Results from that Aqua satellite are going to blow your pompous tuchus out of the water, big boy.

Man I wish I could talk to him. I’d like to bet him $10k that it won’t be any warmer five years from now.

smellthecoffee on March 27, 2008 at 9:26 PM

You mean Richard Lindzen who takes money from ExxonMobil?

Cite, please.

FYNQ

benrand on March 27, 2008 at 9:27 PM

I’m just trying to save the world from ManBearPig.

And if you don’t agree, you’re just some chump with ideals from hundreds of years ago.

…but make sure you respect radical Muslims.

MadisonConservative on March 27, 2008 at 9:27 PM

Professor Blather on March 27, 2008 at 9:24 PM

Yeesh…how many of us remember that song?

flipflop on March 27, 2008 at 9:27 PM

How do they do that, exactly? Doesn’t the irony give them headaches?

Professor Blather on March 27, 2008 at 9:24 PM

Dennis Prager says we are living in the Age of Stupidity. I suppose it’s one of those history-repeating-itself things.

RushBaby on March 27, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Whenever the facts contradict Global Warmists claims, the Global Warmists crank up the rhetoric.

Al Gore was resurrected by the god of Global Warming and he will defend that god to the death.

29Victor on March 27, 2008 at 9:28 PM

In the year 2525, if man is still alive,

If woman can survive…

I guess that dates me.

INC on March 27, 2008 at 9:29 PM

smellthecoffee on March 27, 2008 at 9:26 PM

Exactly…the data from Aqua show that temperatures have been flat since 2000, and have declined since 1998. Given that CO2 levels have increased substantially over the same period, it puts a bit of a kink in the computational models, doesn’t it?

flipflop on March 27, 2008 at 9:30 PM

You mean Richard Lindzen who takes money from ExxonMobil?

By the way…has Al profited AT ALL from his ponderous pushing of this ridiculous idea?

How about that ditzy Dr. Heidi Cullen, the little scientist who wanted to remove accreditations from meteorologists who didn’t agree with her? Did she profit?

Might want to think your argument through a little bit better.

benrand on March 27, 2008 at 9:31 PM

It might help if the reporter, er excuse me journalist, knew a little bit about the subject before throwing puff balls. Here is a question she could have asked him. Why do all of the past warming cycles have an increase in CO2 in the atmosphere after the warm period? This CO2, “Greenhouse gas” Global warming caused by humans nonsense, is agenda driven. He should go to China and India and try to sell his silly notion. They would laugh him out of their country.

sheriff246 on March 27, 2008 at 9:38 PM

Leadership by example has always far and away been the best form of leadership.

As usual I think extremists on both sides of the arguement are usually the most wrong.

However, if I believed carbon emissions would end the world, I wouldn’t spend my time producing more carbon emissions than a rural city somewhere out in the middle of nowhere.

Hog Wild on March 27, 2008 at 9:51 PM

Bill Richardson stole his beard!

- The Cat

P.S. I guess it doesn’t work selling warming when you’ve got a sweater face

MirCat on March 27, 2008 at 9:53 PM

ManBearPig

Chakra Hammer on March 27, 2008 at 9:54 PM

Didn’t Pauly Shore solve global warming in the 90s? Yeah it was in Bio Dome…problem solved.

blankminde on March 27, 2008 at 9:54 PM

Gore’s a big fat jerkoff.

When Al Gore and his family start walking everywhere and live in a cardboard box, then he can lecture me about my energy use. Same damn thing goes for all the Hollywood twits who live in gargantuan homes 30 times as big as mine with ten different cars and decide to lecture me about Global Warming.

As of now, they can all bugger off.

Tuco on March 27, 2008 at 9:55 PM

He flies coach right? No wait, he takes the bus cross country.

Haunchie on March 27, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Yes al. So tell me. Coldest winter since 1998.

Tell me Gore, who is like the flat-earthers?

BKennedy on March 27, 2008 at 9:56 PM

its only flat on the bottom

rico101 on March 27, 2008 at 9:56 PM

You mean Richard Lindzen who takes money from ExxonMobil?

Good work, if you can get it. But so freakin what? Challenge his scientific claims (if you can) but his funding sources (if even true) are irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

db on March 27, 2008 at 9:59 PM

Call it climate evolution and make their heads spin.

- The Cat

MirCat on March 27, 2008 at 9:59 PM

Speakup on March 27, 2008 at 9:26 PM

… to penguins?

Midas on March 27, 2008 at 10:01 PM

You mean Richard Lindzen who takes money from ExxonMobil?

db on March 27, 2008 at 9:59 PM

Note he has no issues with the global warmists who get their funding from government organizations and whose salaries depend on the perpetuation of the hoax.

Midas on March 27, 2008 at 10:02 PM

Al Gore uses energy and pollutes 24x7x365 like there is no tomorrow and yet he lectures Joe and Sally Six pack about energy consumption. The man has got to be the worlds biggest hypocrite. I do not care how many “carbon credits” the man buys, if everyone guzzled like he did, the oceans would rise 30 feet.

He owns multiple SUVs and flies around on private jets, just like his friends in the global-warming movement, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Laurie David, producer of An Inconvenient truth. No hypocrisy here, say those committed environmentalists. They’ve bought “carbon offsets”, such as paying for tress to be planted in Africa to magically erase the pollution they generate here in the U.S. What a joke.

Like prostitute visiting preachers lecturing their flock against sin, Gore and his Hollywood sycophants find it far easier to scold the rest of us for our piggish energy consumption than to put a crimp in their own lavish lifestyles. So spare us the sanctimony, Mr. Gore: He who lives in a massive, electricity-devouring house should not be throwing stones.

Murphy9 on March 27, 2008 at 10:02 PM

Speakup on March 27, 2008 at 9:26 PM

… to penguins?

Midas on March 27, 2008 at 10:01 PM

And carpetbaggers!

db on March 27, 2008 at 10:04 PM

I wouldn’t be trumpeting NASA, because they seem to be holding the party line pretty darn tenaciously.

tree hugging sister on March 27, 2008 at 10:05 PM

The Alliance for Climate Protection execute a new $300 million ad campaign on global warming set to start next week.

Didn’t someone tell Algore that the Weather Channel has this covered?

–or–

Can I now label Gore and co. “Big Climate” and claim that women, minorities are hardest hit?

VolMagic on March 27, 2008 at 10:06 PM

Goracle will be claiming that the hard work and dedication of the carbon offsetters worked to well that the earth cooled retroactively back to ten years ago in 3… 2… 1…

db on March 27, 2008 at 10:09 PM

“I reject your reality and substitute my own” …Mythbusters

d1carter on March 27, 2008 at 10:09 PM

Of course its all a pile of fetid dingos kidneys, but if I strain myself to look at their situation through their eyes……how the hell do all these nitwits extricate themselves from their untenable position? Seriously. They have incoherently blundered into an absurdly quasi-religious luddite stupor, and have so cemented their absolute endorsement of the cult, that they have no room to manoeuver.

The only options are (a) carry on until the wheels fall off in classic keystone cops fashion, or (b) suffer a brooder house full of egg-on-face.

In the meantime, many scientists – acutely aware that the nature of their positions is far more perilous than a hollywood nitwits fashionable cause du jour – are starting to turn with the actual scientific tide.

Gore and his window-licking amoeba-clan are screwed.

LimeyGeek on March 27, 2008 at 10:10 PM

You mean Richard Lindzen who takes money from ExxonMobil?

No I mean Al Gore pig who probably blows more methane out of his 300 lb butt than a herd of steers, whose house has the carbon footprint of a small town, who flys around the world spewing tons of CO2 in private jets while charging $100k per holier than thou speech, and who profits from his investments in snake oil carbon credit sales.

questions?

windansea on March 27, 2008 at 10:11 PM

“Like the Vice President.”

“You’re talking about Dick Cheney?”

No dummy shes talking about Al Gore, the greatest Vice President who ever lived.

aengus on March 27, 2008 at 10:15 PM

Does the additional CO2 in the atmosphere absorb energy from the sun?

I guess the sun being the source of, you know, warmth, isn’t to be considered except when inking a huge sale of solar panels to some liberal stupid ass.

benrand on March 27, 2008 at 10:17 PM

We’ve put up with carter’s bitterness for almost 30 years now we will have to listen to the idiot from tennessee for another 30. Let’s hope he keeps eating till he explodes. Soon.

peacenprosperity on March 27, 2008 at 10:17 PM

“Click the image to watch.”

No thanks, I’ll just fart in protest……. Got a carbon credit for that Goracle?

Seven Percent Solution on March 27, 2008 at 10:19 PM

He went from 1 to 100 million income on the ‘carbon credit’ idiocy – why is the media not focusing on that? Better yet, why are stupid people paying for that?

Entelechy on March 27, 2008 at 10:19 PM

Yes al. So tell me. Coldest winter since 1998.

Tell me Gore, who is like the flat-earthers?

BKennedy on March 27, 2008 at 9:56 PM

I live in Tacoma, Washington. It snowed last night and today (which is quite unusual). The first person into my friend’s coffee shop said “Wow. More evidence that man is really messing up the climate, huh?”

Heat proves Global Warming, cold proves Global Warming. If we enter another ice age…. it’ll be because of Global Warming.

29Victor on March 27, 2008 at 10:20 PM

My pastor claimed — ok, she says that’s not what she meant, but she still said it — some sort of equivalence between global warming hysteria skeptics and holocaust deniers.

Is that why Catholics don’t let women become priests?

(Kidding! I’m just kidding, girls!)

Jaibones on March 27, 2008 at 10:22 PM

Why can’t the global warmists admit that they are part of a religion? Their religion has a human at the top position, of course, just like all other humanist religions, but their faith in things unproven and unseen sounds very much like dogma to me. Now, if somebody does not agree with them, they must be flat-earth believers? Give me a break.
Truly, can these folks be any more egotistical? We cannot predict the weather three days out, and huddle in fear when a hurricane approaches. It is the height of hubris to believe we control the weather, when any child can tell you the opposite is true.

Think_b4_speaking on March 27, 2008 at 10:23 PM

Don’t blame Gore. He’s a True Believer. He was brainwashed in college by what’s his face.

Seixon on March 27, 2008 at 10:23 PM

Better yet, why are stupid people paying for that?

Just stupid people doing what stupid people do best. Without them, Gore would be flipping burgers.

LimeyGeek on March 27, 2008 at 10:26 PM

As a professional geologist, I can say with authority that Gore is a lying bastard who is deeply involved in the multibillion-dollar carbon credit shakedown scam.

TexasJew on March 27, 2008 at 10:31 PM

Al Gore is the Ted Haggard of the environment, instead of saying extra prayers before getting the full release massage..

He buys extra carbon credits before the massage..

DaveC on March 27, 2008 at 10:33 PM