Quote of the day

posted at 10:40 pm on February 28, 2008 by Allahpundit

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Heh. He also said the debate would be “dispirited”.

mikeyboss on February 28, 2008 at 10:44 PM

Giving it away too soon, Juan.

Supposed to wait till November 5th.

profitsbeard on February 28, 2008 at 10:45 PM

He finally said something true!

imshocked on February 28, 2008 at 10:47 PM

I wouldn’t call him liberal. I mean, some of his policies could be call idiotic, but not necessarily liberal.

AbaddonsReign on February 28, 2008 at 10:47 PM

CALLING DR FREUD!! AGAIN!!

Ugly on February 28, 2008 at 10:48 PM

Ughhh, I’ll take the heat on this one.

THE CHOSEN ONE on February 28, 2008 at 10:50 PM

CALLING DR FREUD!! AGAIN!!

Ugly on February 28, 2008 at 10:48 PM

Freud would be more interested in the microphone.

- The Cat

MirCat on February 28, 2008 at 10:51 PM

That Freudian slip is peeking out again.
Billy Jeff – check
Juan Mac – check
Shillary –
Messiah –
(any clips, guys? We could have a full set.)

shibumiglass on February 28, 2008 at 10:53 PM

See, this is what happens when the word “moderate” scares both bleedin’ heart liberals and right wing conservatives. Half of you owe Maverick an apology.

THE CHOSEN ONE on February 28, 2008 at 10:54 PM

I’m a proud, dispirited liberal Republican…

Well…there it is.

Jaibones on February 28, 2008 at 10:55 PM

Oh, lord. Be quiet for a bit, John, and let the NYT drive me into your corner for you.

joewm315 on February 28, 2008 at 10:56 PM

Sigmund Freud “…and I was so sad that they’d forget me…this election is quite a resurrection and these words rhyme with something sexual…mhhhh…too bad I died then…”

Entelechy on February 28, 2008 at 10:58 PM

He’s a moderate Republican. That’s still better than a total left wing Democrat.

Hog Wild on February 28, 2008 at 10:58 PM

Heh McCain might be confused as to what he is but at least he IS something OBAMA.

William Amos on February 28, 2008 at 11:00 PM

Here’s hoping it’s just a cigar.

29Victor on February 28, 2008 at 11:00 PM

He’s all that.
Such a depressing inspiration.

christophercube on February 28, 2008 at 11:04 PM

29Victor on February 28, 2008 at 11:00 PM

Didn’t you win the comment of the day? Did you win a toaster or something?

THE CHOSEN ONE on February 28, 2008 at 11:06 PM

Thats what happens when you have too many bills & binges with Teddy.

Speakup on February 28, 2008 at 11:06 PM

I’m with Hog Wild.

He’s the last guy I wanted to be the (R) nominee but I’m with him when I imagine Obama running our country.

The Changey Changiness Obama would bring to the Middle East makes me very uneasy.

Hoodlumman on February 28, 2008 at 11:07 PM

He’s all that.
Such a depressing inspiration.

christophercube on February 28, 2008 at 11:04 PM

It’s like Animal House. “They can’t do that to our pledges, only we can do that to our pledges.”

THE CHOSEN ONE on February 28, 2008 at 11:07 PM

Entelechy

Big deal.
He’s racked up thousands of miles & hundreds of appearances in the last year, & they found a slip-up. Do you ever err verbally?

jgapinoy on February 28, 2008 at 11:08 PM

Hog Wild on February 28, 2008 at 10:58 PM

He’s a liberal Republican. That’s still better than Nikita Khrushchev.

Close. Truman is still better than a iron curtain shoe banger.

Speakup on February 28, 2008 at 11:10 PM

Not yet… wait til the inauguration…LOL

TOPV on February 28, 2008 at 11:12 PM

hacked?

funky chicken on February 28, 2008 at 11:12 PM

Now all we have to do is pick which liberal globalist we want to be president..candidate A or candidate B.

It’s time for a third party or closer supervision of the electoral process or something…this is pathetic!

SaintOlaf on February 28, 2008 at 11:13 PM

Hog Wild on February 28, 2008 at 10:58 PM

See, I disagree. The moderate republican betrays his principles; the liberal, left-wing Democrat has none.

At least the Democrat behaves as he should.

emailnuevo on February 28, 2008 at 11:14 PM

John McHale; I do hope winning the nomination is not your primary goal which will satisfy your sensitive feelings since you felt so “dispirited” 8 years ago after “W” cleaned your clock. I very much hope for this great country you are prepared to go all out to win. Screw this theme of playing by the rules is what is important; I expect you to push your 72 year old body, mind and spirit to the fight of your life and there is no substitute nor anything honorable to come in second place. If you are not ready or willing, then move the f_ _k over to let Mitt or a conservative in the fight. Stop hugging the enemy, stop letting the democommunists make the rules that you suck up to, and stop kicking the conservative believers between the legs. If you want to win, I guarantee every american loving conservative will bust down doors to give you the room to become our next President, but since my balls hurt so much from you kicking them, I plan on sitting this fight out until I absolutely know you are ready to lead us to the finish line as the winners we are. If Barak doesn’t like his middle name, tell him to change it, and he doesn’t like to be called the most liberal member of the US Senate, tell him to quit blowing snot bubbles, and take his complaining somewhere else. Stop making excuses for your liberal democommunists senate gang buddies. If you haven’t figured it out yet McHale, Barak and his liberal crybabys are the enemy and the conservatives are your friends. Why do the conservative women like Michelle M., Laura I., and Ann C. have more juevos then the men??????? Come on McHale, show me something! Make me proud! Make me want to fight for you! Reach down between your two wheels and check and see if you have a pair. If not, maybe Michelle will lend you hers. Michelle M. for VP!!!!!!!!!!!!
De Oppresso Liber,

surfergod on February 28, 2008 at 11:15 PM

CHANGE

Barack has heard some rumblings about his flag pin and flag etiquette. Although a Gen Xer, it looks like he is also going to have to face a 60s issue of his own because of his modest support from 2 former memebers of the Weather Underground.

However, as in 1992, it is the spouse who stepped on the first landmine. Michelle Obama made the statement: “And let me tell you something — for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country.” For violating the “patriotism” theme, Obama set loose a firestorm that, while no longer raging, is still smoldering.

I don’t know exactly what Obama meant, but, her statement represents a point of view that Americans need to come to grips with: Given the way America has treated African Americans throughout much of its history, there are some damn good reasons not to feel a whole lot of pride until recently. It would be nice if, as a nation, we could face the fact that some of our citizens might have some ambivalent feelings about their “American Experience” and we should learn and respect their journey. Unfortunately, it appears we are not going to have that discussion either.

There are other clashes looming between the traditional 1950′s memes and the experience of black America. There is the dust up concerning Obama’s endorsement by Louis Farrakhan and his membership in a self-described “Afrocentric” church. Farrakhan is a one-dimensional figure to most of white America, based on his past inflammatory and anti-Semitic statements. In the African American community, however, he has some respect for what is perceived as his refusal to temper his words or back down in the face of white condemnation.

There is also criticism from the right wing about the Afrocentric orgins of Obama’s church and some of the statements of its founder, Rev Jeremiah Wright. Once again, it looks like the opportunity to have an honest discussion about African Americans’ efforts to develop a strong cultural identity is going to be wasted, and, instead, we are going to see a series of “smoothing” statements. While I would like to see these discussions, it is probably unrealistic to expect them to occur.

We are going to see a war waged by the right wing against Obama, using the traditional memes as a framework. It will be a test to see if Americans have matured at all in recent years and a test in Obama’s ability to maintain the universal appeal he has developed so far.

Most likely the Obamas will serve as transitional figures, having to suppress some of their background in order to remain within the current expectations. If Obama is able to win the Presidency, perhaps our nation will grow stronger and more diverse as their experiences help move us a little farther from “Baseball, Mom, and Apple Pie.”

I like baseball, mom, and apple pie.

funky chicken on February 28, 2008 at 11:15 PM

A Freudian slip is an accidental verbal uterance of one’s true intentions. It is not the same as an accidental slip-up signifying nothing.

McCain is a liberal Republican

aengus on February 28, 2008 at 11:15 PM

Welll…he’s 71.

SouthernGent on February 28, 2008 at 11:17 PM

One of many senior moments to look forward to.

Kini on February 28, 2008 at 11:19 PM

jgapinoy on February 28, 2008 at 11:08 PM

I think you miss the wit and insight that Entelechy brings.

Kini on February 28, 2008 at 11:21 PM

He’s a liberal who despises conservatives and his election would mean the destruction of the Republican party as a conservsative party. To vote for someone like him would go beyond holding your nose, it would mean humiliating yourself and abandoning all your principles.

aengus on February 28, 2008 at 11:22 PM

Do you ever err verbally?

jgapinoy on February 28, 2008 at 11:08 PM

If you hang around here long enough, you’ll learn that I do, and that I’m the first to laugh about myself.

Do you take yourself very seriously? I don’t (take myself that seriously, ever, but I can be serious at times).

Entelechy on February 28, 2008 at 11:26 PM

Actually, I think he played it off pretty well. And it’s true – he’s a conservative liberal.

Priscilla on February 28, 2008 at 11:28 PM

funky chicken on February 28, 2008 at 11:15 PM

surfergod on February 28, 2008 at 11:15 PM

Love you folks, but NO MORE DOSSIERS!!!

The section is called COMMENTS not 911 Reports!

Just provide the link, we’ll check it out if we find it newsworthy, just don’t force it on us like the AP, New York Times, or The Washington Post. Keep it pithy as O’Reilly said. Or I’ll find you and make it pithy.

THE CHOSEN ONE on February 28, 2008 at 11:29 PM

Come on. I’m not a biggest McCain fan, but he is one of the biggest pork-busters in the Senate, he wants to win in Iraq and he’s pro-life.

gmoonster on February 28, 2008 at 11:30 PM

This election is so over.

Jim-Rose on February 28, 2008 at 11:31 PM

Leave him alone. He is, after all, older than Frankenstein.

Whatever the h3ll that means.

Rhinoboy on February 28, 2008 at 11:32 PM

You know what?
Senator McCain is not my first choice either.

But having lost a nephew in this war, I would rather have someone who is willing to at least try to win this war.

The Joint Chiefs of Staff are saying that a quick removal of troops from Iraq will cause overnight chaos.

The surge appears to be working.
And I really can’t stand Obama or his wife. He stands for everything and nothing. His stupid give a ways, where the “guvment” solves everyones problem by giving them my damn money via higher taxes, pisses me off.

I hope McCain kicks Obama’s ass in every debate and makes Obama look like the lightweight he is.

To say he will go back into Iraq if Al Qaeda gains a stronghold is ridiculous! If we leave, they will….we need to finish the job while we are already there~!

ArmyAunt on February 28, 2008 at 11:32 PM

I love freudian slips.

McCain just admitted the plain truth. Diggin’ it.

HebrewToYou on February 28, 2008 at 11:36 PM

Thanks Huck….you tool!

dmann on February 28, 2008 at 11:36 PM

Entelechy on February 28, 2008 at 11:26 PM

Newbies… can’t live with em, pass the beer nuts…. {sigh}

Kini on February 28, 2008 at 11:40 PM

aengus on February 28, 2008 at 11:22 PM

To not vote for him, means to have Obama for president, and to keep “all your principles”, with zero guarantee that after Obama a Reagen will emerge.

For myself, I’d rather “humiliate” myself, whore myself politically so to speak, lose some of my principles, and save my country, and a bit of the world, from socialism, and other -isms, and all sorts of no recoverable things.

Entelechy on February 28, 2008 at 11:40 PM

Newbies… can’t live with em, pass the beer nuts…. {sigh}

Kini on February 28, 2008 at 11:40 PM

No, no Kini, newbies are ok. They just need to learn to know the HA parlor, and the rats in it, a bit better. Thanks for being faithfully here, and for being such a good friend. How’s Hawaii?

Entelechy on February 28, 2008 at 11:42 PM

I think in McCain’s instance, pathetic is as pathetic does.
To let him go on a long leash is to invite ruin, for the good of the country and ourselves we must invest and expect a good return.
He has shown that he can be made to listen and has some interest to serve, were his opponents will have none of it and are purely power and agenda driven.

At this point not only do we hold our nose but we apply mentholatum and negotiate with John McCain, gain agreements and follow up while in office and keep him close.

We negotiate for a VP in keeping with our values to be Pres. after him in exchange for our support.

In the face of no available Conservative Ross Perot we leverage, leverage, leverage.

Speakup on February 28, 2008 at 11:42 PM

I think the lying doddering old bastard doesn’t even know WHAT he is.

TexasJew on February 28, 2008 at 11:43 PM

Entelechy on February 28, 2008 at 11:40 PM

I’m with you on this.

ArmyAunt on February 28, 2008 at 11:44 PM

I think the lying doddering old bastard doesn’t even know WHAT he is.

TexasJew on February 28, 2008 at 11:43 PM

Thanks for that insight….is that you Obama?

ArmyAunt on February 28, 2008 at 11:47 PM

THE CHOSEN ONE

No. No toaser, no iPhone, no wide-screened tv. Just the fleeting adoration of my fellow posters.

Just a brief, intoxicating foray into the rarefied realms of thread stardom normally reserved for flamers and trolls and the hope, nay the expectation, the firm belief, that one day, one glorious day I shall quip again and be found worthy of the title of Commenter of the Day.

sigh

29Victor on February 28, 2008 at 11:47 PM

aengus on February 28, 2008 at 11:22 PM

Does this mean you would rather have BO or HRC? I’m really not trying to be snarky. I promise. I am so curious about this stance of not voting for McCain. I want to know if everyone that says they will not vote for McCain would rather have the Dem. No one’s answered me yet, but I have hope!

shibumiglass on February 28, 2008 at 11:50 PM

I think the lying doddering old bastard doesn’t even know WHAT he is.

TexasJew on February 28, 2008 at 11:43 PM

Don’t you be raging on my hombre Juan now or you will end up in the Gringo reeducation camp that he will build after he becomes el Presidente Juan el Vengativo de Norte America.

Watch what you say and remember, Aprender Espanol !!!

VinyFoxy on February 28, 2008 at 11:55 PM

Better than messing up and saying he’s a conservative Democrat.

frankj on February 28, 2008 at 11:56 PM

a not-so-subtle “wink” to left-leaning independents… calculated I bet…

D2Boston on February 28, 2008 at 11:58 PM

LOL!!

Go McCain!!!!!!

That was good!(Hello… Easy there.. )

Go McCain! You Da Man! >:}

Chakra Hammer on February 29, 2008 at 12:00 AM

THE CHOSEN ONE

No. No toaser,

Wasn’t “Toaser” the god mentioned in “Ghost Busters”? =)

gmoonster on February 29, 2008 at 12:01 AM

Question: Charlie Rose: The President thinks he’ll be proven correct on the Surge.

Answer-Nancy Pelosi: The President will and has been proven wrong and the American people demand truth.

2/29/08

Watching it now, live.

THE CHOSEN ONE on February 29, 2008 at 12:04 AM

29Victor on February 28, 2008 at 11:47 PM

Such pressure!

TX Mom on February 29, 2008 at 12:04 AM

Wasn’t “Toaser” the god mentioned in “Ghost Busters”?

That would be the Sumerian god Gozer. ;)

HebrewToYou on February 29, 2008 at 12:05 AM

gmoonster on February 29, 2008 at 12:01 AM

Goser.

THE CHOSEN ONE on February 29, 2008 at 12:06 AM

HebrewToYou on February 29, 2008 at 12:05 AM

Eh, where you been?It’s been a while, welcome back, my adversay, but my fellow american.

THE CHOSEN ONE on February 29, 2008 at 12:07 AM

“…with zero guarantee that after Obama a Reagen will emerge.”

Please Mr. Reagan, Sir, forgive the name-botching.

Entelechy on February 29, 2008 at 12:11 AM

“Woah. Easy there..”

THAT was funny!

Seems that he has to constantly talk internally to convince himself that he’s a Republican. (Note to self: Slow down, Simba. You forgot to tell ‘em that you roll right. Dern!)

Skidd on February 29, 2008 at 12:16 AM

Well, here we go again. All the McCain haters come out of the woodwork to to rehash the tiresome NOT CONSERVATIVE!!! refrain.

It boils down to this: How will you feel when the last helicopters leave the US embassy in Baghdad? Saigon, 2009 edition.

The_Freeze on February 29, 2008 at 12:25 AM

Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, the Traveler… actually.

You forgot a cardinal rule of commenting. If you’re going to point out someone else’s spelling/typing/grammar error, make sure your comment is free of errrorrs.

29Victor on February 29, 2008 at 12:27 AM

Juan Hussein McCain just can’t keep that genie in the bottle over the campaign long haul. Somewhere in his Jekyll/Hyde McBrain, he self-identifies as a liberal.

Recall that Mama McCain said we would have to hold our noses to pull the lever for him, and who knows better than Mom? Just don’t expect Barack Sydney Obama to say he’s a proud liberal Farrakhan/Ayer’s Democrat. Ain’t gonna happen.

Western_Civ on February 29, 2008 at 12:29 AM

Freud would be more interested in the microphone.

I just did a spit take after a sip of Shiraz/Cabernet blend.

mylegsareswollen on February 29, 2008 at 12:30 AM

Oh Lordy….

WayWard Fundamentalist Christian on February 29, 2008 at 12:33 AM

Entelechy on February 28, 2008 at 11:42 PM

I represent that remark.

Tuco on February 29, 2008 at 12:35 AM

I’m a proud, conservative liberal Republican…

Truer words were never spoken by Juan.

Livefreeordie on February 29, 2008 at 12:52 AM

The war on terror is too important to put Obama er Hillary in charge, of our troops, of our security.

christophercube on February 29, 2008 at 12:53 AM

My visit left me even more deeply convinced that we not only have a moral obligation to help displaced Iraqi families, but also a serious, long-term, national security interest in ending this crisis.

Angelina Jolie 2/29/08

In other words: HOLLYWOOD HAS BEEN CONQUERED! TO ALL MARINES AND SOLDIERS, AIRMEN, AND FISH IN THE FIGHT. THE CHOSEN SAYS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

THE CHOSEN ONE on February 29, 2008 at 12:54 AM

71, or 35 (according to29victor), 102, or 21, the campaign would wear anyone out. I’m no Johnny Mac fan, but I’ll take what I can get. Hillary had a brain-fart over the new president of Russia, and Johnny Mac just had a short circuit. Nothing to call 911 over.

Limerick on February 29, 2008 at 1:02 AM

Gaff: When a politician says what he means.

Go Juan! Sí se puede.

Mojave Mark on February 29, 2008 at 1:06 AM

I’m thinking there has GOT to be a pony around here somewhere!

landlines on February 29, 2008 at 1:10 AM

Gaff: When a politician says what he means.

Mojave Mark on February 29, 2008 at 1:06 AM

Always acknowledge a “gaff”. This will throw the public off guard and give you an opportunity to commit more “gaffs”.
- Mark Twain

MB4 on February 29, 2008 at 1:14 AM

29Victor on February 28, 2008 at 11:47 PM

I’m glad your rock star status has made your day. I’m a little more concerned about the folks who don’t have a f’n voice over there. Shut tfu and show a lil’ humble pie. Our nominee and future POTUS has a big plate on his hands. Doesn’t need some disingenuous punk doing barrel rolls in a sea of cotton candy. STFU or I will SUTFU. These brave men and women are working on a clock of nano seconds, we could use some of their big Ben. ” Look kids, Parlaiment… Big Ben… I can’t get over.

THE CHOSEN ONE on February 29, 2008 at 1:14 AM

How’s Hawaii?

Entelechy on February 28, 2008 at 11:42 PM

Like everything else my good friend. It has it’s Ups and Downs.

Once the herd thins to the final two, and then one, conservatism will find its way.
I have to have more than hope…., but faith.

Kini on February 29, 2008 at 1:19 AM

I’m thinking there has GOT to be a pony around here somewhere!

landlines on February 29, 2008 at 1:10 AM

A small heard of ponies at the least.

MB4 on February 29, 2008 at 1:20 AM

“Dispirited” and “liberal:” When I was test-taking in college, they always told me to go with your first answer. It’s probably correct.

paul006 on February 29, 2008 at 1:28 AM

Florida: McCain vs. Obama Mason-Dixon McCain 47, Obama 37, Und 16 McCain +10

Ahhhh. Looks like a state that is the litmus test for “BABY BOOMERS” is easily for the Maverick. Just wait til the country’s LARGEST DEMOGRAPHIC gets bigger. It will be over.

Get some Obama, tell your f’n wife that I’ll take a bullet for my country. I’m gdamn proud of the Marines, Sailors, Airmen, and Soldiers who have drawn blood so you can BITCH your sorry ass at Princeton about fairnes. Please explain that the Japanese when they hacked off my uncle’s head on the BATAAN DEATH MARCH, that when he died, he was PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN. I’m ashamed of my country too, pause, that perhaps the first lady of this country would discrace my families’ loss. Go Maverick!!!! I’m with you. Mav, give em hell. please

THE CHOSEN ONE on February 29, 2008 at 1:30 AM

Freud would be more interested in the microphone.

- The Cat

MirCat on February 28, 2008 at 10:51 PM

Sometimes a mic is just a mic.

soundingboard on February 29, 2008 at 1:35 AM

His Freudian slip is showing.
What a Sheila.

Over30 on February 29, 2008 at 1:39 AM

lol…uh, whoops!

someguy on February 29, 2008 at 1:42 AM

And, of course, “liberal” can be used to accurately describe Reagan conservatives, whereas Democrats are quite illiberal.

I really wish we would quit applying such a noble word to such ignoble people who hold such totalitarian impulses. Conservatives should claim the word “liberal” as their own, and use “leftist”, “Marxist”, etc., to convey the true nature of the Hillary and Obama types.

DaveS on February 29, 2008 at 1:43 AM

CALLING DR FREUD!! AGAIN!!

Ugly on February 28, 2008 at 10:48 PM

And a good orthopedist.

This was close to being a Freudian slip and fall.

soundingboard on February 29, 2008 at 1:46 AM

What a Sheila.

Over30 on February 29, 2008 at 1:39 AM

G’Day Skippy…., shrimp on da barby, eh?

I suspect more senior moments to come.

Kini on February 29, 2008 at 1:47 AM

Speakup on February 28, 2008 at 11:42 PM

Negotiate? That usually requires you to bring something to the table. He has the nomination, and, if you’re right, the White House.

What you got? A keyboard?

If so, I like the odds on him screwing you over.

paul006 on February 29, 2008 at 1:48 AM

I’ll cut him some slack. He caught his slip and made a funny of out it. Compared to some, like Clintoon.

Nethicus on February 29, 2008 at 1:49 AM

I’m not voting for this d-bag.

bigbeas on February 29, 2008 at 1:52 AM

He’s all we got. Let’s not dump on him and make it worse than it has to be.

Halley on February 29, 2008 at 1:53 AM

I will vote for McCain, but I will not skip off to the polls with a song on my lips or joy in my heart!!

I’ve read a lot of comments stating that McCain will sweep the floor with Obama during the debates………were ya’ll watching the same GOP debates that I did? McCain has had more than a few “senior moments”. He tap-danced fairly well today, in re: liberal & dispirited………how long can he keep it up?

In the primaries so far, the Dem voters showed up in numbers far greater than the GOP, more than 2 to 1. Obama is capturing the youth vote; can this old (and really old looking) white guy have any pull with that demographic?

Truth: before ya’ll think I’m picking on seniors, my birth date is 01/01/1944.

poodlemom on February 29, 2008 at 2:04 AM

Truth: before ya’ll think I’m picking on seniors, my birth date is 01/01/1944.

poodlemom on February 29, 2008 at 2:04 AM

Good Lord, you are older than I am!! Praise the Lord!

But you still have your senses and you are absolutely right on target with your remarks.

MB4 on February 29, 2008 at 2:19 AM

What he said doesn’t bother me a bit. I t was a simple slip of the tongue.

It happens to everyone.

All of the mental midgets that feel a sense of power by ridiculing the presumptive nominee need to get a life and think about how many times they have tripped over their own tongues.

I hope this site isn’t going to turn into a bunch of blowhards who want to see their posts memorialized on the web because they have nothing better to do.

John McCain needs our support. Suck it up and give it to him.

winemkr on February 29, 2008 at 2:23 AM

John McCain needs our support. Suck it up and give it to him.

winemkr on February 29, 2008 at 2:23 AM

I am not a wental widget, have never tonqued over my own trip and actually have no sense of power right now as it is almost certain that the next el Presidente will suck.

MB4 on February 29, 2008 at 2:28 AM

MB4 on February 29, 2008 at 2:28 AM

You are the type of jerk that I’m talking about.

Good night maggot.

winemkr on February 29, 2008 at 2:33 AM

Hello Youngen.

Johan Klaus on February 29, 2008 at 2:36 AM

Has anyone thought that McCain was trying to make a funny.

Kinda break the ice funny…., aanyone?

Kini on February 29, 2008 at 2:45 AM

You are the type of jerk that I’m talking about.

Good night maggot.

winemkr on February 29, 2008 at 2:33 AM

You were obviously standing in the very back of the line when they passed out style and class, not to mention maturity and intelligence.

So sad. Maybe you could sue somebody.

MB4 on February 29, 2008 at 2:48 AM

Has anyone thought that McCain was trying to make a funny.

Kinda break the ice funny…., aanyone?

Kini on February 29, 2008 at 2:45 AM

He could go with that, but maybe he should save that one for later when he needs it even more.

MB4 on February 29, 2008 at 2:50 AM