Behar: You know who’s hot? Ralph Nader

posted at 3:39 pm on February 25, 2008 by Allahpundit

Via the Busters, I’m trying to find something redeeming about this. Proof positive that beta males can be attractive? Confirmation that Behar’s certifiable? “It could have been worse — she could have said Michael Moore”? Help me out.

Comments

Beauty is only skin deep. But in Behar’s case, ugly is to the bone.

JammieWearingFool on February 25, 2008 at 3:42 PM

Heh. I thought Allah gave up this show once Rosie went off to demonstrate her illiteracy via poetry.

Still not clicking now, either.

Vanceone on February 25, 2008 at 3:43 PM

He’s more to the left than the Obammessiah himself…which is so far left, he’s off the chart. Which is smack dab in the middle of Behar territory.

JustTruth101 on February 25, 2008 at 3:44 PM

I’m trying to find something redeeming about this.

That Nader could, as unlikely as it may seem now, make a bit of a difference in November? Don’t laugh. This is the same crowd of Whoopi Goldberg, who changed her primary vote because Clinton said one thing first.

amerpundit on February 25, 2008 at 3:44 PM

Yay! A View clip! I was going into withdrawal.

Answer: Behar is certifiable. Easy! Next question?

aero on February 25, 2008 at 3:44 PM

I think I threw up a little bit in my mouth… yarrrr… Behar-Nader… there’s a mental image that could pretty much put anybody off well intimacy.

Republican on February 25, 2008 at 3:45 PM

That woman would scare the bark off a tree.

Geronimo on February 25, 2008 at 3:46 PM

“Help me out”??? Dude, you’re watching the View of your own accord. Helping with that verges on intervention time.

bbz123 on February 25, 2008 at 3:46 PM

Ha! Behar is such an inane troll…does she ever listen to herself?

Richard Romano on February 25, 2008 at 3:47 PM

Ya know he looks like Nancy Pelosi’s husband who they’d all like to…

yuck

William Amos on February 25, 2008 at 3:47 PM

Nader joining the race is great news, though…remember that Bush beat Gore by less than 500 votes in FL in 2000, and Nader got over 1000 Floridians to vote for him, with the conventional wisdom being that that Nader took those votes from Gore. So I say “Come on in, Ralph, glad to see you!”

JustTruth101 on February 25, 2008 at 3:47 PM

Help me out.

No can do. She thinks Billy Jeff is hot. Enough said.
Besides, I gave up trying to figure out liberal pretzel illogic long ago. Will drive you mad (you will end up like them).

Brat on February 25, 2008 at 3:48 PM

You should defer your questions to Ed Morrissey perhaps?

Confirmation that Behar’s certifiable?

Oh that’s too easy. It’s a bad time for a white guy to run for POTUS?

Kini on February 25, 2008 at 3:49 PM

That woman would scare the bark off a tree.

Geronimo on February 25, 2008 at 3:46 PM

Or the sugar off a delicious Hamantashen.

Oy vay!

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on February 25, 2008 at 3:50 PM

A gaggle of self-important dipsh*ts pandering to couch potato women macking on bon-bons with their hair in curlers. Collectively, they couldn’t accumulate the gray matter of a shrunken head.

SilverStar830 on February 25, 2008 at 3:50 PM

That was disturbing.

CP on February 25, 2008 at 3:50 PM

Let’s hope she’s not alone in that opinion. We need more moonbats peeling away from Obama, looking for greener pastures.

SPCOlympics on February 25, 2008 at 3:52 PM

Heh.

Heh heh…

HAH hah…

Eh, what a putz.

MadisonConservative on February 25, 2008 at 3:53 PM

Help you out?

Dude, you’re diving on Joy Behar grenades. I am not even remotely qualified to help you with the amount of crazy you had to summon to do that.

Jimmie on February 25, 2008 at 3:54 PM

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is a fine example of what’s wrong in this country…

D2Boston on February 25, 2008 at 3:54 PM

Beauty is only skin deep. But in Behar’s case, ugly is to the bone.

Wouldn’t you put one on her face though?

RWLA on February 25, 2008 at 3:56 PM

Confirmation reason # 5,888,734 (at minimum) why I don’t watch ‘The Hags’

Branch Rickey on February 25, 2008 at 3:57 PM

I see now why I don’t watch that show.

Not because of the Politics, But because of the sound of screechy women. Ugh. If I wanted that, I’d go to a beauty salon. :P

Sorry Michelle, No offense, But yeeesh!

-WFC

WayWard Fundamentalist Christian on February 25, 2008 at 3:58 PM

In an Ichabod Crane kind of way. If you’re into that sort of thing.

Security Mom on February 25, 2008 at 3:58 PM

Watched the clip. I absolutely love the “It’s garbage if nobody knows what it means!” Take a cue, Obama.

P.S. Here’s hoping the ugly fat-chick vote flocks in droves to Nader, leaving the Democratic party with the homeless vets and (considering the GOP positions on law & order, inexplicably) the gays.

emailnuevo on February 25, 2008 at 4:00 PM

She has that Long Island, cigarette drenched, Marge Simpson’s sister voice, it’s like Kryptonite. I just know that when she drops her knickers is smells like a 1970′s era disco ashtray.

Alden Pyle on February 25, 2008 at 4:01 PM

I meant to put in there that Nader is about as articulate as a seven-year-old who’s just read Silent Spring, but I forgot.

emailnuevo on February 25, 2008 at 4:02 PM

Unsafe at any speed.

Unsafe at any speed volume.

flipflop on February 25, 2008 at 4:03 PM

Behar: “He’s the most articulate on his position…”

Yeah…that’s the problem with Nader, we all KNOW where he stands.

JetBoy on February 25, 2008 at 4:06 PM

Oh my she is a waste of human DNA.

TroubledMonkey on February 25, 2008 at 4:06 PM

The View is a real show? Huh, all this time I thought it was a recurring comedy skit on O’Reily.

Akzed on February 25, 2008 at 4:12 PM

The View = Frauenklatsch (women’s gossip)

Entelechy on February 25, 2008 at 4:14 PM

She proves what Mark Levin said about The View clan. They are “the yentas with the floppy breasts!”

Reaganite84 on February 25, 2008 at 4:16 PM

He had her at
“You think they’re going to vote for a Republican like McCain, who allies himself with the criminal, recidivistic regime of George Bush and Dick Cheney, the most multipliable impeachable presidency in American history?”

BDS rhetoric.

Brat on February 25, 2008 at 4:21 PM

I’ll never forgive Nader for causing car companies to get rid of Tail Fins.

- The Cat

MirCat on February 25, 2008 at 4:26 PM

Moonbat marxism – unsafe at any time.

locomotivebreath1901 on February 25, 2008 at 4:34 PM

And I just learned the other day that this witch is a ‘Comedian’…they can’t possibly be serious !

DoctorDentons on February 25, 2008 at 4:42 PM

No, she’s really a great comedian. Don’t you remember her in that show? You know the one. It had some other people in it. She had that really funny line, Remember????

Me Neither!

PappaMac on February 25, 2008 at 4:56 PM

All I can say with a straight face after watching this is OMG. Is this what feminism has become? Bill Clinton is hot? Ralph Nader is attractive? Barry Obama is cute?

Imagine if anybody said that about a female candidate. These witches would have a stroke on the air.

cat-scratch on February 25, 2008 at 5:01 PM

Okay, who has the hairier back: Nader or Behar?

Okay, even tougher: who has the hairier front: Nader or Behar?
After that, a palate cleanser is called for:It’s safe for work

SteveMG on February 25, 2008 at 5:06 PM

She has that Long Island, cigarette drenched, Marge Simpson’s sister voice, it’s like Kryptonite. I just know that when she drops her knickers is smells like a 1970’s era disco ashtray.

What a great description.

RWLA on February 25, 2008 at 5:11 PM

Scott: You know who’s blind? Joy Behar.

ScottMcC on February 25, 2008 at 5:24 PM

Has Joy ever said anything that made any sense?

Her claim recidivistic means backwards is off the mark. So what good is her praise of Nader’s comments on President Bush when she doesn’t even know what the words he is saying mean…oh but he is sexy.

I have to assume that woman is not married and I would hope she has not procreated.

PoketheBear on February 25, 2008 at 5:41 PM

This subcoven so often makes Whoopi look level headed.

snaggletoothie on February 25, 2008 at 6:02 PM

Actually, my wife has on several occasions said the same thing. De gustibus…

Mark Jaquith on February 25, 2008 at 6:03 PM

Unsafe at any speed volume show.

ChuckInHawaii on February 25, 2008 at 6:09 PM

I don’t care for the Ralph. Personnaly, I always liked
those Chevy Corvairs.

gary on February 25, 2008 at 6:16 PM

…when she drops her knickers is smells like a 1970’s era disco ashtray.

Alden Pyle on February 25, 2008 at 4:01 PM

I’m just SO not going to have dinner now…

dmh0667 on February 25, 2008 at 6:24 PM

Just think, 5 billion sperm each, and these are the ones that got thru. Imagine Bugs Bunny watching this, “Heh Heh Heh, what a bunch of Maroons”

fatherclay on February 25, 2008 at 7:11 PM

No, No. Not gonna fall for this again. Listened to a come on like that once in Brazil and woke up in an ice-filled bathtub missing a kidney.

Big Daddy Cool on February 25, 2008 at 7:22 PM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Thinking women of America…STOP WATCHING THIS SHOW! Any ratings this show gets gives ABC the opportunity to sell advertising…..Behar is gone, she left us on planet earth a long time ago, and her comments are without any thought!!!

ENOUGH on this show about how smart everyone else is, and how dumb George Bush is!!! Behar at the end goes off about Clinton…how much did Clinton give to AFRICA?????? If America is so isolated from the world because of Bush, then how did Sarkozy get elected in France??

And who had the better GPA at the same school, Bush or Gore?

They say all the time, “Like Father, Like Son” So Whoopi should be thrilled Gore was never elected, for Saturday at the State of the Black Union in the first hour they mentioned the Civil Rights act of 1965 over a dozen times, how MLK jr. was instrumental, as the 40th anniversary of his death is soon…………..and who’s Daddy, as a Senator from Tennessee, voted AGAINST that act???????????

chief65 on February 25, 2008 at 7:31 PM

Joy once had two simultaneous thoughts and they collided and came letally close to exploding her head. Give her some credit – she’s never let it happen again.

Mencken on February 25, 2008 at 8:13 PM

lethally – need a new keyboard.

Mencken on February 25, 2008 at 8:14 PM

That woman would scare the bark off a tree.

Geronimo on February 25, 2008 at 3:46 PM

Scare the bark out of a dog.

Hammie on February 25, 2008 at 8:57 PM

Remember when “The View” first went on the air and the pretty young white woman (Debbie Maten..whatever) was stupid but the black chick (Star Jones) was smart? They’ve changed that whole dynamic; the pretty young white woman is smart and the black chick is a dope. I don’t like this quite as much.

radjah shelduck on February 25, 2008 at 9:02 PM

Elizabeth’s quip nearly got drowned out

“Maybe you should get an internship”

Awesome.

Reaps on February 25, 2008 at 9:09 PM

heh, a flock of fat, annoying, wrinkly, dried up, old hags, making commentary on someone’s looks. I’m betting he doesn’t find any of them very attractive either.

Alden Pyle on February 25, 2008 at 9:18 PM

Yes! I finally can spout my own opinions on Hotair. Now what is everyone talking about? Oh yes, Nader’s a doll. Nader/Waxman 2008

bobthepeeler on February 25, 2008 at 9:36 PM

This election may be even easier than i ever imagined.

Chakra Hammer on February 25, 2008 at 10:25 PM

Okay, who has the hairier back: Nader or Behar?

Okay, even tougher: who has the hairier front: Nader or Behar?
After that, a palate cleanser is called for:It’s safe for work

SteveMG on February 25, 2008 at 5:06 PM

Well there are some fine mental images I’ll be carrying around all day; at least until I can find my power drill so I can bore a hole through my skull and brain to let them out.

What is this sick, sick fascination that you folks at Hot Air have with the The View! Is it a New York thing? An East coast thing? A lack of horror movies thing? Please seek help, if not for you, then for us. :)

Bubba Redneck on February 26, 2008 at 12:05 AM

I know who’s not hot – Joy Behar.

TooTall on February 26, 2008 at 10:30 AM