Messiah’s wife: “Barack will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual, uninvolved, uninformed”

posted at 3:44 pm on February 20, 2008 by Allahpundit

Geraghty’s unnerved, I’m relieved. In fully a year of campaigning — against the Clinton machine no less — His Holiness hasn’t made a single noteworthy mistake that I can think of. Thank god/Obama she’ll be around on the trail periodically this summer stepping in it and creeping people out.

You think Bush expanded executive power? Dude:

In her defense, there must be a lot of pressure that comes with being the bride of the Lord Obama on earth. Exit question one: Hillary’s trying to keep it real but she’d require you to work too, wouldn’t she? Exit question two: Shouldn’t Barry O think about leveraging his messianism in costume form somehow? Nothing too obvious; I’m not asking for robes here. But what about a nice cape? Sandals instead of wingtips? C’mon.

Update: I imported the comments from the headlines item.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

geo11. Never confuse a zealot mistakenly letting their guard down with an idiot or ingrate. Instead, you should be thankfull she let her guard down for an instant.

What must they talk about when they think no-one is listening.

davod on February 21, 2008 at 8:06 AM

when no one is listening I’m sure she outlines her instructions and strategies to him.

jeanie on February 21, 2008 at 8:44 AM

The Golden Age Begins.

Heh.

Jaibones on February 21, 2008 at 9:01 AM

She definitely moves me out of my comfort zone. If my comfort zone is a circle on the floor, she is a sumo wrestler.

Jim Treacher on February 21, 2008 at 11:49 AM

One gets the feeling that this is but the first of many things that ‘Barack’ is going to force you to do.

drjohn on February 21, 2008 at 1:20 PM

Gee, how convenient…

eanax on February 20, 2008 at 11:26 PM

I question the timing! :)

Califemme on February 21, 2008 at 3:24 PM

I…..CAN’T…..STAND…..HER! She is Hillary, just a different color. Her and Obama are the same as Hillary and Clinton when they were running for president in 1992. They are the same – promises, promises, promises. Fool me once, fool me twice, but I will not be fooled a third time! I do not know where this Messiah crap came from, but what a bunch of hooey! McCain will have my vote.

txstar on February 21, 2008 at 3:52 PM

I cringe to think of the things they might discuss behind closed doors if this is her attitude in public. They are both getting creepier by the minute.

UnEasyRider on February 21, 2008 at 4:43 PM

Why do I get the feeling she has an ax to grind against “whitey”. It’s just the impression I get.

Geronimo on February 21, 2008 at 4:44 PM

Geronimo I get the very same feeling. She is one angry person. Check the eyes as she speaks. If she was a cartoon character lasers would be shooting out of them and people would be dropping. Hey, maybe that’s what all the fainting is about. Just a thought.

Another thought. If Halle Berry is going to clean the ground of cups and trash in front of the Messiah, I wonder if Beyonce will use her long, flowing golden tresses to wash his feet?

UnEasyRider on February 21, 2008 at 5:02 PM

Geronimo and UnEasyRider…….I get the same feeling as well! I’m glad that I’m not the only one that feels this way. In my experiences it seems to me that most (not all of course) blacks are the most hateful racists ever against white people. Very sad indeed. The truth hurts sometimes. I’m sick of these people proclaiming to be victims.

We are in trouble if these two get to the White House.

Winebabe on February 21, 2008 at 10:47 PM

She creeps me out too.

Obama thinks being President of the United States means regulating every aspect of my life.

It’s a shame that schools no longer teach real history. Obama is the product of our modern educational system.

If I had kids I would home school.

Montana on February 22, 2008 at 1:56 AM

Barack will never allow you…”

These are the operative words.

labrat on February 22, 2008 at 4:03 AM

If I had kids I would home school.

Montana on February 22, 2008 at 1:56 AM

My kids have not, and will not ever darken the door of a state brainwashing facility otherwise known as a public screwal.

labrat on February 22, 2008 at 4:07 AM

Don’t send them to the massive indoctrination institutions known as universities either…

The Obamellian Age begins. DoublePlusUngood GroupThink is about to be implemented on a massive scale. Obama, Save Me From Your Followers…

Miss_Anthrope on February 22, 2008 at 10:56 AM

Connect the dots here, people. This is Barak Obama after her ‘first time I am proud of my country’, gaffe:

“What she meant was, this is the first time that she’s been proud of the politics of America,” he said. “Because she’s pretty cynical about the political process, and with good reason, and she’s not alone. But she has seen large numbers of people get involved in the process, and she’s encouraged.”

Okay, but Barak is going to demand that WE ‘shed our cynicism’? Uhh, call me a doubting Thomas, but if he can’t do that with his own wife, how is he going to demand that WE do it?

Sorry, but I’m truly LMAO at this stuff now. The rhetoric is like tissue paper that you can push your finger through without much effort.

GeeWhiz on February 22, 2008 at 11:46 AM

“Barack Obama will require you to work. He is going to demand that you shed your cynicism. That you put down your divisions. That you come out of your isolation, that you move out of your comfort zones. That you push yourselves to be better. And that you engage. Barack will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual, uninvolved, uninformed.”

GeeWhiz,

That’s exactly my point. I’ve been involved & informed my whole life, but thanks to MO’s comment above, just color me lazy, cynical, divisive, isolated, comfortable, mediocre, unengaged, uninvolved, and uninformed!

I’m ready to become what they hate!

Seriously, whatever I do they’ll form their own opinion of me. So what do I care?

But you’re absolutely right…if BO can’t get MO in the right frame of mind, how’s he supposed to work on us?

Good luck on that one, BO.

Miss_Anthrope on February 22, 2008 at 12:01 PM

That woman is going to be a liability. Angry, controlling, and not proud of this country unless her husband is in the lead.

And she’s gonna tell us what we are going to do and what we are going to think?

Hog Wild on March 2, 2008 at 10:10 PM