Video: Michelle and KP on the end of Hillary

posted at 5:52 pm on February 13, 2008 by Allahpundit

We all know the landscape by now but Novak will walk you through it if you need the tour. This isn’t the end — it’s more like the moment in “King Kong” where he’s taken shot after shot and can only muster the strength to hold onto the antenna tower with one hand. In Hillary’s case, that would be Texas and Ohio. Given the momentum Obama has, they’d better clear the streets below.

Two clips for you, the first MM and KP watching the buzzards circle, the second an older clip that for some reason is circulating today, likely because of its value as a metaphor for her campaign. When it rains, my friends, it pours.

Comments

Video #2 was uh……#2

Talon on February 13, 2008 at 6:03 PM

“Obama outpandered Hillary” = pure gold.

Rode Werk on February 13, 2008 at 6:07 PM

I had a problem getting past the intro, “Barack Obama gave a major address on the economy…”
Obama giving a “major” address on the economy makes about as much sense as “Dick Cheney sparked a serious discussion of rainbows and unicorns…”
Politicians should stick to the subjects they know.

billy on February 13, 2008 at 6:10 PM

Are my ears playing tricks on me or at 2:12 does he almost call Hillary “Hitler”?

Chuck Schick on February 13, 2008 at 6:11 PM

Never underestimate who has the most balls.

Hillary has been collecting them for decades.

profitsbeard on February 13, 2008 at 6:11 PM

And what the hell was that second video????

The bands Disney hire to play Tomorrowland have more soul than that.

Chuck Schick on February 13, 2008 at 6:15 PM

Thanks Allah. For the rest of the day, I’ll be seeing the image of Hillary, dazed, clinging by one hand to the antenna of the Empire State Building

laelaps on February 13, 2008 at 6:18 PM

Me too.

But I can live with that.

Bob's Kid on February 13, 2008 at 6:21 PM

Ooooo Julie Banderas!

Zetterson on February 13, 2008 at 6:21 PM

Man, that was totally wrong. It was in response to the previous post.

Sheesh.

Bob's Kid on February 13, 2008 at 6:21 PM

Oh my God how could she do that to the Jackson 5? That does it- I’m supporting McCain!

Dork B. on February 13, 2008 at 6:26 PM

I’m still tapping my toes to that rockin’ second video. The young hipsters should really dig those licks.

I guess Lawrence Welk was still not available?

Joe Mama on February 13, 2008 at 6:28 PM

I would like issue my formal endorsement of more Julie Banderas/Kirsten Powers split screens.

Blacklake on February 13, 2008 at 6:30 PM

I think it reminds me of an earlier scene. One where Kong is scaling the outside of the building and you see a shot from the inside and see a giant gorilla eye peering through a window. I always wondered what the guy four floors below saw out his window. Yes, the Hillary campaign reminds me of ginormous gorilla genitals dangling menacingly outside the window. If only she had just stayed on Skull Island, I could have been spared the horror…

trubble on February 13, 2008 at 6:30 PM

Was that Norman Hsu on the flute??

Zetterson on February 13, 2008 at 6:33 PM

“Barack Obama gave a major address on the economy…”
Politicians should stick to the subjects they know.

billy on February 13, 2008 at 6:10 PM

Oh come on. You think Obama doesn’t understand economics? Cavuto’s business show on FNC had one of Obama’s spokespersons on today. It was very interesting. Cavuto asked the woman how Obama plans to finance his proposed new spending, which is estimated to cost between $500 billion to $1 trillion. She says he’ll pay for some of it with tax hikes on the richest taxpayers. Cavuto says ok, the new taxes that Obama proposes are estimated to raise about $100 billion; where will the rest of the money come from? The Obama lady says: uh . . . maybe we can get it from eliminating earmarks. (Last year’s budget contained about $13 billion in earmarks.)

How’s that for a plan? Obama only needs about $387 billion to $887 billion to fall out of the sky in order to pay for the rest of his proposed new spending.

And you thought Obama didn’t know economics. Sheesh.

AZCoyote on February 13, 2008 at 6:35 PM

I’m just glad it’s not this scene from the director’s cut of king kong:

lorien1973 on February 13, 2008 at 6:37 PM

“Oh, no, it wasn’t the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast.” -Robert Armstrong, King Kong 1933

Dork B. on February 13, 2008 at 6:38 PM

As a Texas republican, I expect to see Hillary win big in Texas. She plays well to Hispanics, who she is courting at the expense of the black vote.

When she wins the nomination (remember Florida and Mich) it will be interesting to see what sort of mau mauing she has to do to bring the blacks back to the Clinton plantation.

Labamigo on February 13, 2008 at 6:39 PM

Rochester doctor Terry Bennett has finally been paid by the Clinton campaign for rental of a Portsmouth building he owns. Now, he says he will donate the $500 check to Barack Obama’s campaign.

He said he’s doing it because he likes Obama, but also as a statement on the way he feels he was treated by the staff of the Clinton campaign.

*deep breath*
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HA!

RushBaby on February 13, 2008 at 6:39 PM

Don’t misunderestimate the Beast. Remember those FBI files? Think superdelegates.

a capella on February 13, 2008 at 6:43 PM

“Bring back our democracy”? I thought we lived in a Republic. “We don’t know what we are fighting for”? That just about sums up the defeatocrat party.

Les in NC on February 13, 2008 at 6:48 PM

Michelle: “He has out-pandered her on driver’s licenses for illegal aliens” hahaha….she is the best!!

mattyj86 on February 13, 2008 at 6:49 PM

Obama was riding high

They just can’t let his college years go can they?

Obama is trying to bring balance to the economy? I remember what happened when Qui-Gon tried to bring balance!

- The Cat

MirCat on February 13, 2008 at 6:50 PM

Les in NC on February 13, 2008 at 6:48 PM

But “Hillary” doesn’t rhyme with “republic”. It really doesnt rhyme with “democracy” either, but that there’s some catchy shit.

Chuck Schick on February 13, 2008 at 6:58 PM

Did I hear John call Hillary, Hitler?
also
When I first saw the guys with the musical instruments in front the Hillary banner, I thought for sure they would play the death march. :)

abinitioadinfinitum on February 13, 2008 at 7:04 PM

Some Fun Facts on Video #2:

1. Origins: This video was not produced by the Clinton team, but by supporters that wish for you to distribute it freely.

2. Official Title: “Hillary 4U & Me” (clever!!!)

3. Central Themes: The Earth is getting hot, all school children have been left behind, wars should be replaced with negotiations,and lastly, Hillary is a strong leader who just needs us to stand up for her.

4. Distribution: Has recently hit it’s peak of 9,000 views on YouTube. Comments have been disabled for this video for some reason, I’m sure someone will look into that soon, because this is great, it really is.

5. The Vocals:
Sung by some Asian woman and a very high pitched black man.

6. Conclusion: At the very end Hill & Bill look like Ketchup & Mustard.

Dorvillian on February 13, 2008 at 7:04 PM

Dorvillian on February 13, 2008 at 7:04 PM

Your facts are much more fun that actually watching the video!

RushBaby on February 13, 2008 at 7:11 PM

“Mount Everestean Fairytale Proportions”

Michelle Malkins picturesque mural of Hillarys demise!hehe

I would hope that this was more or less the moment in like
when the Yamato was hit,and with no amount of counter-
flooding her campaign is going down,or like the Bismark
she took it in the rudder.Thats the guarantee I like to hear
because in either example————–its doom is SEALED!

canopfor on February 13, 2008 at 7:13 PM

“Obama outpandered Hillary” = pure gold.

Yeah, that was great, I busted out laughing.

But the Klinton’s are mean, nasty people. Obama is about to be under a full slim assault. After all, SHE will be the nominee (or so she thinks). It’s gonna get real ugly and I don’t mean the close up four stories below the eye (see trubble above)!

Zorro on February 13, 2008 at 7:14 PM

Obama is about to be under a full slim assault.

Slim should be slime!

Zorro on February 13, 2008 at 7:15 PM

“Mount Everestian Proportions”?

Michelle, you’re just begging to be one of the first escorted into the reeducation camps, aren’t you?

I’ll be in the Kumbaya Chorus on your right.

prairiemain on February 13, 2008 at 7:17 PM

6.Conclusion: At the very end Hill and Bill look like
Ketchup and Mustard.

Dorvillian on February 13,2008 at 7:04PM.

Dorvillian:The Clintons at the end look like Ketchup
and Mustard,now thats something I would
really RELISH! Haha.

canopfor on February 13, 2008 at 7:19 PM

Booo! on the Second Video!

Curse you Allahpundit!

Chakra Hammer on February 13, 2008 at 7:37 PM

Second Video worse than a Rick Roll!

Don’t even click it!

Chakra Hammer on February 13, 2008 at 7:37 PM

Ahhhh, music to my ears, “tear apart the Democratic party to win”.
Think she’s not willing too? Oh yea, she and Saddam Hussein, both willing to gas millions to gain power.

Whats going to be a buzz kill would be the RNCs unwillingness to press the advantage and win.
Still DNC meltdown, such a sublime dream.

Speakup on February 13, 2008 at 7:40 PM

I still believe Hillary will win.

Chakra Hammer on February 13, 2008 at 7:44 PM

I believe Hillary will win, NOT the Whole election, just the dem, nomination.

Chakra Hammer on February 13, 2008 at 7:45 PM

MM is a cutie, KP is losing her sheen, and who is the chick hosting with John Gibson? HOT.

RWLA on February 13, 2008 at 7:46 PM

When was the last time you heard anyone in the “Hillary” campaign mention the word…

Shhh…

Clinton

desertdweller on February 13, 2008 at 7:51 PM

Obama talking about the economy? All I heard was “change”…”change”…”change”.

SouthernGent on February 13, 2008 at 7:58 PM

RWLA on February 13, 2008 at 7:46 PM

You must be fairly new around here. Julie Banderas is popular here. Welcome to the fan club RWLA.

Zetterson on February 13, 2008 at 7:58 PM

I believe Hillary will win, NOT the Whole election, just the dem, nomination.

Chakra Hammer on February 13, 2008 at 7:45 PM

I really, realy hate to agree with you, but you’re correct.

SouthernGent on February 13, 2008 at 7:58 PM

Poor KP, she needs to figure out how to get on Obama’s good side. Fortunately for her she hasn’t demonized him so maybe she’ll be useful to him.

Julie Banderas is pretty hot fa shizzle.

Well done MM! Good points as usual.

ThackerAgency on February 13, 2008 at 8:02 PM

Did anyone else notice the brown shirts in the second video?

Jonah Goldberg gives us his book, “Liberal Fascism” during this primary season. And the Hillary grassroots give us real, live, musically-challenged dancing brownshirts!

Heh.

Anton on February 13, 2008 at 8:09 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
My ears!
Vid #2 has got to go away.
NOW.
If not now, then RIGHT NOW!

least1 on February 13, 2008 at 8:18 PM

Mt. Everestian porportions

It’s Ok, Hillary! Remember, you were named after Sir Edmund, right?
You can do it!

jgapinoy on February 13, 2008 at 8:34 PM

MM…KP…hot…Julie

You guys need to mature & get married.

jgapinoy on February 13, 2008 at 8:37 PM

“Mount Everestean Fairytale Proportions”

Michelle Malkins picturesque mural of Hillarys demise!hehe

Good choice of words, Michelle, especially since Hillary the candidate claims to be named after Hillary, the first sucessful climber of said Mount Everest. Was the irony intentional?

Obama talking about the economy? All I heard was “change”…”change”…”change”.

After he gets his grubby hands into our pockets, in the form of tax increases, all we’ll have left will be “change”…”change”…”change”.

Video #2 is no longer available. From some of the comments above, I can see that this is no great loss.

Bigfoot on February 13, 2008 at 8:40 PM

Oh come on. You think Obama doesn’t understand economics?
AZCoyote on February 13, 2008 at 6:35 PM

Ouch.
I’ve been out for a while and I come back and find I’ve been seriously pwn3d.
Pretty embarassing for me.

billy on February 13, 2008 at 9:31 PM

Hey, peeps. Don’t break out the champagne just yet. It’s ain’t over till the fat lady sings. And she ain’t singing. She’s crying and throwing things. But don’t call her out. It’s still early innings. Anything can and does happen with the Clintons. Ask Vince Foster. Susan MacDougall, Web Hubbell, and all the rest. Remember who we’re dealing with. Powerful people with powerful friends.

Qzsusy on February 13, 2008 at 9:51 PM

If Hillary wins the nomination, I don’t see how the dems keep a lock on the black vote from this point forward.

samuelrylander on February 13, 2008 at 10:25 PM

Nice to see MM and KP back together again for analysis! I have missed watching them together!

Also, I believe when describing Obama, MM said “0-Mentum” instead of “Mo-Mentum.” I played it back a second time to be sure. Was that a slip, or intentional?

asc85 on February 13, 2008 at 11:01 PM

Ugh, the Hillary jingle video gave me a serious case of the gay.

Not that there is anything wrong with that…

Montana on February 14, 2008 at 1:03 AM

ghey

GREENTURTLE on February 14, 2008 at 8:40 AM

KP worried about her job in the Clinton administration?

tgillian on February 14, 2008 at 8:47 AM

Hillary flat on her back….

couldn’t we use another metaphor, for the love of everything decent?

max1 on February 14, 2008 at 9:42 AM

Video #2: Musical promos for Hillary’s are like promos for your ex-wife’s mother. Fake.

petefrt on February 14, 2008 at 10:03 AM

That toe tapping work of musical art did it for me, watch as the polls shift Hillarys way when millions are wooed by those notes of pure soul.
Lady Michelle makes her points from the hip with such witty flair, I miss seeing her Friday Factors.
Third look at Julie Banderas, fourth, fifth… she is a FOXnews liable neck injury waiting to happen.

christophercube on February 14, 2008 at 10:29 AM

Michelle is looking better than ever these days.

echosyst on February 14, 2008 at 3:58 PM