Exit polls: The night of tears? Update: Fox calls Virginia for Obama; Update: Obama wins Maryland too?; Update: McCain takes VA & MD; Update: When will Huck quit?

posted at 6:19 pm on February 12, 2008 by Allahpundit

Huckabee within a single percentage point of Maverick in Virginia, says Geraghty — a 31-point gain in three days, if true. And check this out. Among women:

women.jpg

And:

conservs.jpg

radio.jpg

The lesson? Always stock up on liquor before a primary. Stand by for fuller exit poll results imminently. Virginia polls close at 7 p.m.

Update: At the risk of stating the obvious, it doesn’t much matter if Maverick actually pulls out a win in Virginia or not. The fact that it’s this close means Huckabee gets to extend the primary for another few weeks.

Update: 7 o’clock, the polls are closed, and the margin’s already great enough for Fox News to call Virginia for Obama.

The GOP race? Too close to call.

Update: Raw Story claims inside info indicating Obama wins in Maryland and D.C. too.

Update: Based on these exits, it sounds like Maverick’s going to pull it out in Virginia. Barely.

Update: Here’s the GOP exit poll in Virginia. Note the gender divide; down to the wire.

Update (MM): Fox, CNN call Virginia for McCain. “Winning ugly” is still winning.

Update (Bryan): Voting in Maryland was extended 90 minutes, so the polls there are just about to close. We should start getting some data soon.

Update (Bryan): And at 9:30 on the nose, Fox calls the GOP race for McCain. It must be a blowout. Maybe he even topped 50% for the first time. Obama also took Maryland.

Update: Say goodnight, Hucky.

[A]fter going 0 for 3 tonight, despite a valiant effort in Virginia, Huckabee is looking at probably no wins until Texas. (And I don’t think I’d automatically give him a majority or plurality in the Lone Star State, either.)

We’re going to hear a lot about how close tonight was, and Huckabee can have his head held high, but with 86 percent of precincts reporting, it’s McCain 50 percent, Huckabee 41 percent. A nine percent margin isn’t a rout, but it’s not neck-and-neck, either.

It’s a free country, and Huckabee can stay in as long as he likes. But I suspect the question, “what’s the point?” is going to get steadily louder in the coming weeks…

Update: Wow. McCain lost Navy territory?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 5 6 7 8

He ain’t a prophet.

HebrewToYou on February 13, 2008 at 3:25 PM

Your right. :-)

He’s not a prophet.

That’s my role. :-)

Trinity: I hope you’re right.
Morpheus: You don’t have to hope. I *know* it.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 3:46 PM

Trinity.
Interesting name.
Trinity…as in Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

I wonder if that’s just coincidence…

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 3:48 PM

Huckabee/Thompson defeats Obama/McCain this November.

Trinity: I hope you’re right.
Morpheus: You don’t have to hope. I *know* it.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 3:50 PM

Did you know Huck has written more books than Obama and 99.9% of you?

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 3:30 PM

…And speaking of books, did you know that each and every New York Times Bestseller list is a lie?

Did you know that whatever book they show as the the #1 Best-seller (be it Harry Potter, or whatever), is actually #2?

Anyone know what the truth is?

The truth is that the Bible (yes, the Bible) is the #1 best-selling book, week in and week out, month in and month out, year in and year out.

If God is real, wouldn’t he want you to easily be able to find out more about Him?

The Living Word of God has topped the best-seller list your entire life, and you didn’t even know it because you were living in the Matrix where the MSM didn’t tell you the truth. It really shouldn’t come as a surprise to Hot Air readers that the MSM lies to you.

You probably know that the Gutenberg Printing Press is considered by many to be the greatest invention in the history of mankind.

But do you know why Gutenberg invented the printing press?
What was the first book he ever printed on his printing press?

The first thing he printed was the Bible.
Why? To make the reproduction of the Bible (previously reproduced by hand) faster and easier.

But the New York Times (part of the Matrix) doesn’t want you to know the truth.

The point of this particular post is not to “thump you with a Bible”. It is to share some truth with you, to give you a few more pieces of the puzzle, to give you one more view outside the Matrix.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 4:24 PM

He certainly has a power that is not human driving his candidacy.

BKennedy on February 13, 2008 at 1:54 AM

Selah.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 4:26 PM

Douchebag RedPill,

Quit attaching Fred’s name to the Huckster. Fred, the TRUE conservative, can’t stand the blasphemous snakeoil salesman.

Again, look at Fred’s own words about your (false) prophet.

“This is a battle for the heart and soul of the Republican Party and its future,” Thompson said. “On the one hand, you have the Reagan revolution. You have the Reagan coalition of limited government and strong national security. On the other hand, you have the direction that Gov. Huckabee would take us in. He would be a Christian leader, but he would also bring about liberal economic policies, liberal foreign policies.”

For your viewing pleasure…

bigred on February 13, 2008 at 4:34 PM

I think you all are missing the point when you respond to Red Pill’s posts on their substance. This person obviously has what is known in the profession as a Severe and Persistent Mental Illness. I think it’s pretty clear from the quantity and repetitive character of these posts, not to mention the multiple times he quotes himself. It has nothing to do with the fact that he think Huckabee will win. Normal people just don’t communicate like this.

Just a lay person’s diagnosis.

Dudley Smith on February 13, 2008 at 4:35 PM

Dudley Smith on February 13, 2008 at 4:35 PM

All the more reason for him to be banned. Mental illnesses do not produce good posting habits.

HebrewToYou on February 13, 2008 at 4:41 PM

The leader of Iran (Persia) has openly confessed that he wants to annihilate Israel. He is feverishly working to develop an atomic bomb.

For Christians who understand prophecy, this time is a very important time indeed.

To all Christians:
Help as many people as you can to have eyes to see.

Doesn’t that sound familiar?

Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you’re inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

You ask, “How can I help people have eyes to see?”
Be bold about Huckabee winning the Presidency.
Walk by faith and not by sight.

Trinity: I hope you’re right.
Morpheus: You don’t have to hope. I *know* it.

You will be laughed at and scorned now. When Huckabee is elected President, people will want to know what you know.

It is a perfect witnessing opportunity.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 4:46 PM

HebrewToYou on February 13, 2008 at 4:41 PM

You’re all for the first amendment, right?

Except for Born-Again Christians.

We should have the same rights that you have, but sadly there are many agents in the Matrix who want to silence us:

Agent Smith: Find them and destroy them

Christians founded this country, and the Matrix wants to silence us.
That, my friends, is what Huckabee meant about “taking this country back for Christ”.

It has nothing to do with taking your 1st amendment rights away from you, it has everything to do with giving back our 1st amendment rights to us.

Selah.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 4:56 PM

Except for Born-Again Christians.

That you’re a Born-Again Christian is only incidental. The relevant fact is that you’re insane, deluded and quite annoying. You spam threads with inane comments; you post silly quotes from an awful movie; and you continue to act like it’s your religion being criticized.

I’ll be on the veranda since you’re already on the cross.

HebrewToYou on February 13, 2008 at 4:59 PM

To all the FREDheads:
As you know by now, my first choice for POTUS was Fred Thompson.

Now why did he quit the race?
Because he didn’t have a “fire in his belly”, right?

Now, you expect Huck to be “fire and brimstone”, right?

Well, you combine Huck’s “fire” with Fred Thompson, and what do you get?

That’s right….

Huckabee/Thompson defeat Obama/Edwards in Nov 2008!

This is so cool…

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 5:06 PM

Huckabee is G-d’s candidate, huh?

HebrewToYou on February 13, 2008 at 5:07 PM

I’ll be on the veranda since you’re already on the cross.

HebrewToYou on February 13, 2008 at 4:59 PM

I respect your 1st Amendment right to say whatever you please.

Please respect my 1st Amendment right to say whatever I please.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 5:09 PM

I’ll be on the veranda…

HebrewToYou on February 13, 2008 at 4:59 PM

Enjoy the veranda…

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 5:11 PM

Please respect my 1st Amendment right to say whatever I please.

The First Amendment does not apply to privately owned blogs. You’ll find yourself on the wrong side of the ban-hammer soon enough. Have fun trolling until then.

HebrewToYou on February 13, 2008 at 5:13 PM

Christians, there’s never been a more important time to stand for truth.

I won’t back down.
Mike Huckabee won’t back down.
And IMHO, neither should you.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 5:14 PM

HebrewToYou on February 13, 2008 at 5:13 PM

Weak.
#1) As much as you’d like to, you don’t control the ban-hammer here.
#2) I will not submit. I will not be silenced. I will not back down. When you suggest that I either submit voluntarily or be silenced, you are every bit as dangerous as the Islamofascists.
#3) I don’t know what Allah, Bryan, and/or Michelle may or may not have said above (I haven’t had time to read all postings, so it’s possible I could have missed posts from one of them), but I personally think that both Bryan and Michelle are cheering for me right now. Allah will see the light eventually. This election will prove to him that the God that Mike Huckabee serves is a living God. The God of Israel. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The God who became man and dwelt among us. The God who is the reason why Spirit-filled believers are so bold and powerful.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 5:24 PM

Yawn.

HebrewToYou on February 13, 2008 at 5:26 PM

God will be glorified when President Huckabee wins and serves in office.

And no matter how much you can’t stand that, it’s going to happen.

Huckabee/Thompson defeats Obama/Edwards in November 2008.
And God will be glorified through it, whether you like it or not. But you will eventually thank God that he won. Just like you were glad that President Bush was our President on September 11, 2001.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 5:26 PM

Yawn.

HebrewToYou on February 13, 2008 at 5:26 PM

Can I quote you on that when Huckabee wins?

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 5:27 PM

Can I quote you on that when Huckabee wins?

Sure. My thoughts are in the public domain.

HebrewToYou on February 13, 2008 at 5:29 PM

Hey RedPill guy,

Be careful when you cross the street because when you eventually die…… you are going to burn in hell…along with Huckabee and Stalin.

amen and amen

Roger Waters on February 13, 2008 at 5:33 PM

Why is everyone complaining? This redpill guy is frickin hilarious. He actually quotes himself too, LOL.

bojack on February 13, 2008 at 5:34 PM

Update: Say goodnight, Hucky.

Last night wasn’t the end. It was just the beginning. Huck proved to voters in the remaining primary states that they really do have a choice. They really don’t have to have John McCain forced upon them by George Soros. This country was founded by “We The People” and still belongs to “We The People”.

Just for grins, remember:

Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic MSM ceremony.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 5:37 PM

bojack on February 13, 2008 at 5:34 PM

I’m glad you’re enjoying it.
Really, I am.

You’ll actually find yourself cheering for Huck to keep going, just because you don’t want this fun to end.

I’m sure having fun. And it’s only getting better…

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 5:40 PM

I’d like to add my two cents. For the record, I believe that Megan Kendall should wear her hair like that more often.

Kevin M on February 13, 2008 at 5:41 PM

bojack on February 13, 2008 at 5:34 PM

AMEN Bo’. Where were these complainers when those nasty trolls who were calling everybody moron, idiot and worse because we didn’t agree with them. If anybody should have been banned it was those two or three nasties. The regulars on HotAir know which ones I am talking about. I would hope that this blog could be used to express an opinion without being subjected to ridicule and name calling.

OBX Pete on February 13, 2008 at 7:22 PM

I just want to tell everyone to relax. ITookTheRedPill is great! Never gets vile, never gets depressing, never attacks on a personal level, never is boring. And he is a blast!

Lastly but most importantly, is a witness for Christ. Many people may not like that, but Christ lives and RedPill is a happily adopted child, bringing the Good News from his Heavenly Father.

Amen.

Skidd on February 13, 2008 at 7:26 PM

OBX Pete on February 13, 2008 at 7:22 PM

Amen, Pete!

Skidd on February 13, 2008 at 7:27 PM

What will RedPill say next?

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 8:06 PM

You’ll have to wait about 30 minutes to find out, because my dog needs a walk.

:-)

LOL

…But it will be really good. God’s been giving me material all afternoon and evening. It’s good stuff.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 8:16 PM

The Living God has given me a personal message for Allahpundit.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 8:24 PM

Yes, really.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 8:24 PM

Taking my dog out now…be back soon.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 8:25 PM

It’s no longer an opinion when you spam every damn thread with his Huckabee/Thompson nonsense. People are entitled to disagree, but it’s quite clear that RedPill is a comment troll. No substance; only repetition.

HebrewToYou on February 13, 2008 at 8:50 PM

I’m back.
Message from God to Allah coming in about 5 minutes.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 9:25 PM

Hey Skid-(mark),

RedPill is a witness for Christ? I hope for Christ’s sake that you are joking. The REAL Jesus would spew that child of hell out of his mouth faster than vomit.

1) Christ lives.

2) Heavenly Father is good news.

3) RedPill is a child of Satan who will burn baby burn.

Just saying…

Cheers.

Roger Waters on February 13, 2008 at 9:31 PM

Allahpundit,
The Living God has chosen me, for reasons I don’t fully understand myself, to be His messenger to you. The message starts with things you have likely heard before, but they need to be repeated because you have never heeded the message before.

God Loves You. God has a plan for your life. Just as He has had a plan for you since He formed you in your mother’s womb. He sent His son to pay the punishment for your sins. The punishment that you deserve is a punishment you will not have to pay, because your debts have been paid in full by His son Jesus on the cross.

Jesus said,

“Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven.”

Now, knowing that you aren’t ready to accept Him without seeing some sort of proof, God wants to use me to deliver His message personally to you.

God knows you are a betting man, so He wants to make a bet with you.

Yes, the Living God wants to make a bet with you, to prove Himself to you. I’m amazed myself. Not amazed that you would be saved, but amazed that God would use little ol’ me to deliver His message.

But God has a history of using common people to accomplish His great deeds. He wants me to teach you some really good stuff about about David (of David and Goliath fame, who grew up to become King David), but that is for a later post.

God used Moses to tell Pharoah to “Let My people go”.

God’s using me to tell you “stop mocking Me and My people”.

God said this is His definition of a fool.

The other night when you made your bet about Huckabee’s chances in the Potomac primary, my flesh nature really, really, really wanted to not only take your bet on the spread but also predict a Huckabee win in VA. Since my betting would not have glorified God (I would have lost the bet, and lost credibility with you), He wouldn’t let me take your bet. But now He has given me a bet to make with you that will glorify Him.

Ready? Are you really ready?

Your bet is that Huckabee will lose. And soon. In fact, you thought Huckabee was through last night. Remember “Say goodnight, Hucky”?

God’s bet is that Huckabee will be the next President of the United States. (The part about Thompson as VP and who the oponents will be on the Democrat side are my additions, but I’m pretty confident about them. I really do like Fred. I really think the Clintons’ time has come. I really do think that Obama will pick Edwards as his runinng mate. But if I’m wrong about any of the picks other than Huckabee for POTUS, it’s me that’s wrong, not God. Just keep that part straight.)

God wants this thread to be kept at the top of the left hand column of HotAir.com until Huckabee takes office next January. God’s bet is that if you are right and Huckabee loses, you get to take the thread down.

If you’re right, this thread won’t last long, right?

Just a few more weeks, right?

If God is right, though, (which He is), this thread will stay up as a witness to Him for almost a year.

Pretty cool bet, huh?

Are you man enough to take it?

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 9:39 PM

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 9:39 PM

You are so weird.

HebrewToYou on February 13, 2008 at 9:48 PM

HebrewToYou on February 13, 2008 at 9:48 PM

You’re scared that it’s true.

Have you read God’s book to the Hebrews?

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Truth

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 9:56 PM

David (ITookTheRedPill) vs. Goliath (Allahpundit)

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 10:00 PM

You are so weird.

HebrewToYou on February 13, 2008 at 9:48 PM

Your comment almost made me spit Diet Coke on my laptop in laughter.

Skidd on February 13, 2008 at 10:00 PM

translation:

For who is this uncircumcised PhilistineAllahpundit, that he should defy the armies of the living God?”

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 10:03 PM

RedPill is a child of Satan who will burn baby burn.

Just saying…

Cheers.

Roger Waters on February 13, 2008 at 9:31 PM

Roger Waters, God said His message to Alahpundit applies to you, as well.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 10:05 PM

Selah.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 10:08 PM

It’s interesting that you can’t answer Fred’s charges against the Huckster.

You don’t even bother responding to them.

Fred believes the Huckster’s stances are perfectly in line with the Democrat party.

Yet you say you were a Fred supporter, and that Huckabee’s a true conservative.

I think Fred is vastly more credible on this subject than you are.

bigred on February 13, 2008 at 10:13 PM

I think Fred is vastly more credible on this subject than you are.

bigred on February 13, 2008 at 10:13 PM

Which is why I didn’t bother responding. You wouldn’t have listened to a word I said. I’m not credible in your eyes, so it would have been a waste of my time.

But Fred is credible in your eyes. Which is why when Fred accepts the VP position, you’ll actually support Huckabee.

Fred will tell you to “fall in line“, and you will.

:-)

God is good.

Huckabee/Thompson defeat Obama/Edwards this November.
Do you have eyes to see now?

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 10:35 PM

RedPill is a child of Satan who will burn baby burn.

Roger Waters on February 13, 2008 at 9:31 PM

No, RedPill is blessed to have eyes that see.

Thank you, Jesus.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 10:39 PM

Allah,
It’s been over an hour. We’re all waiting for your response. God already knows what it will be, but He’s not telling me. I have to be patient like everyone else.

So what’s it going to be?

It’s a pretty easy bet, right?

A no-brainer, right?

Every fool knows that Huckabee will lose, right?

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 10:48 PM

I’ll check back later.
I’ll know the answer right away if I see this thread at the top of the left-hand column. :-)

God loves you, Allah.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 11:00 PM

This is cool….Note which post just “happens” to be at the top of this page.

Coincidence?

Nope.

God’s hand moving.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 11:22 PM

The unbelievers are scared now.

Don’t be fearful:

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 11:26 PM

“But if God did not give me a spirit of fear, where did that spirit of fear come from, and what overcomes it?

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 11:32 PM

Welcome to the Good News.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 11:34 PM

Allah,
God loves you.
Are you going to take Him up on His bet?

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 11:35 PM

Allah,
God loves you.

And He’ll tell you 1,000 times if He has to.

He’s using me to tell you.

Maybe it’s because he needed someone as persistent as me to get the message through to you!

:-)

God is good.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 11:38 PM

Kevin M on February 13, 2008 at 5:41 PM

That’s part of the reason why God chose this post to be the one He wants at the top of the left-hand column. Because Guys will keep coming back to look at her, then wander down the page and learn more about Him.

ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 11:58 PM

Another reason God chose this post to be the one He wants at the top of the left-hand column is that he wants to make an example out of Allah. Sorry Allah, it’s true. But you kind of brought it upon yourself. The whole point is that He wants you to stop mocking Him and His people, so He chose the post where you mock Huckabee the most.

God wants people to see the constant reminder of what the “Conventional Wisdom” (vs. “Godly Wisdom”) was at:
Feb 12, 2008 6:19 PM by Allahpundit

God wants people to see the question, “When will Huck quit?”
(It will seem a rather silly question as President Huckabee takes the oath of office now, won’t it?)

God wants people to see the updated count of the hundreds of comments.

God wants people to see the picture that Allah chose to post to mock Mike Huckabee.

God wants people to see the photo caption:
Heart-ache.

God wants to erase any doubt that it is by HIS power and might, not man’s power and might, that Mike Huckabee becomes President of the United States of America.

“God Bless America” isn’t just some nice song. It’s a prayer. And God answers prayer.

Is Mike Huckabee God’s chosen man to lead this country? It’s pretty clear to those who have eyes to see.
God wants everyone to have eyes to see that He is who He says He is.

God’s not using a lightning bolt to zap you, He’s using me.

And to be perfectly honest, I am humbled and amazed that He’s using me to do so.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 12:21 AM

Huckabee/Thompson defeats Obama/Edwards in November 2008.
President Mike Huckabee & Vice-President Fred Thompson take office on 01.20.09

Don’t tell me that God isn’t real and that He doesn’t have a sense of humor!

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 12:23 AM

Now, which cabinet post will Michael Steele fill?
God hasn’t told me that, so post which position you think he’ll fill…

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 12:25 AM

Do I make mistakes?

All the time.

I just realized I made one earlier today, and I have to laugh about it…

Huckabee/Thompson defeats Obama/McCain this November.
ITookTheRedPill on February 13, 2008 at 3:50 PM

That was a sincere typo, but when I read it I ROTFL!

But since McCain did consider being John Kerry’s running mate in 2004, I guess McCain could be Obama’s choice for VP in 2008.

What the heck,
Huckabee/Thompson defeats Obama/McCain this November.

LOL.

God is good.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 12:39 AM

Example of
Conventional Wisdom (man’s “wisdom”)
vs.
God’s Wisdom

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 12:48 AM

Stop fearing Obama.
Stop fearing, “How can McCain beat Obama?”
Right now, Obama’s team is fearing, “How could Obama beat Mike Huckabee and the armies of the Living God?”

God has revealed to me that there are operatives from the Clinton and Obama campaigns who regularly read Hot Air to see what’s up with us (and frequently troll here, which explains a lot of the foul language…it’s no wonder it sounded like dKos or HuffPo, because they were here trying to turn HotAir into that).

Real Hope for Real Change will defeat the “empty suit” of False Hope in November 2008.

The Obama trolls are scared right now. Very scared.

…and they should be.

Do you have eyes to see now?

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 12:58 AM

RedPill, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!

I am:

The voice of one crying in the wilderness:

“ Make straight the way of the LORD,”

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 1:02 AM

Allah,
God told me to tell you He loves you.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 1:03 AM

I never, ever, in my whole life asked to be, or ever thought I would be, a prophet.

But God called me to do it, and I followed the calling.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 1:05 AM

Those with eyes to see call it “following your calling”.

Those without eyest to see call it “Severe and Persistent Mental Illness

They laugh at us, we’re tempted to laugh at them. We really shoudn’t laugh at them, but sometimes it’s really, really hard not to.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 1:08 AM

I honestly try the best I can not to laugh, because:
1) Laughing at other people is not right to do. (Allah’s mocking of Huckabe is what triggered God’s message to Allah)
2) Self-Control is one of the Fruits of the Spirit.

I fall short a lot.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 1:16 AM

Yes, I realize I missed the second “e” in Huckabee’s name above. Don’t laugh. It’s getting late.

But I will say this before I go:
Huckabee/Thompson defeats Obama/Edwards in November

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 1:18 AM

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small,
And the ones that mother gives you
Don’t do anything at all.
Go ask Allah Alice…”

Psalms 14:1-5
Slick, Grace, White Rabbit, 1967

“Auditory hallucinations, racing thoughts, delusions of grandeur, strong metallic taste, sleeplessness,…”
Matthew 3:12-15
Britney Spears doctor…

Maybe “Pill-boy” is driving the number of posts so high, it’s just too good to check ban?

Pill-boy/girl, when you need a change of pace, you might want to try calling a Hotline for fun: 1-800-NUT-CASE

This blasphemer’s going to bed. Sweet hallucinations dreams, fellow insomniac HA bloggers.

NightmareOnKStreet on February 14, 2008 at 1:22 AM

The Huckster is only in the race to deflect any Conservative criticism away from Juan “Z-Visa” McCain. The Huckster is there to make the Conservatives feel they still have somebody to vote for. “Z-Visa” will need Conservatives to win in November, but, Conservatives are staying home. Good Luck!!

STAY HOME ’08!

DfDeportation on February 14, 2008 at 1:33 AM

Remember how I said the lesson you should learn from Obama’s campaign is that Hope (Obama) beats Fear (Hillary)?

And that you shouldn’t fear his False Hope, because Real Hope (Huckabee) beats False Hope (Obama)?

The Dems, naturally, think McCain will be the Repbulican nominee. I peeked over to their side just to see what they are saying…
Very interesting reading by an author by the
name of “Devilstower” (interesting name now, isn’t it?) about

Hope vs Anti-hope.

As usual, without asking for God’s wisdom, man’s wisdom falls short of the mark. They do a reasonable job of explaining why McCain (“Anti-hope”) would lose to Obama (Hope).

But without God’s wisdom, they will be blindsided by Real Hope (Huckabee) vs. False Hope (Obama).

It really is quite simple to see, when you have eyes to see.

And don’t worry about the trolls who will go report back to Obama. Those troll spies will be laughed at in their own camp. They won’t realize until it’s too late that those “Stupid Christians” defeated them once again.

Trolls (and the MSM Matrix) have a 1st Amendment right to say whatever they want to say.

But you also have a right not to pay attention to anything they say.

Anybody more hopeful today than you were yesterday?

Don’t waste your primary vote on Hillary or McCain.
Have eyes to see and vote for Huckabee.
You’ll thank God (literally) that you did.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 1:43 AM

It’s easy to see the trolls now, isn’t it?

The Demoncrats are screaming.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 1:45 AM

“Did he just say Demoncrats?”

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 1:45 AM

Demoncrats, Demoncrats, Demoncrats.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 1:46 AM

The Demoncrats say the Right doesn’t own faith. That’s partially true, partially false. You can absolutely be a Democrat (yes Democrat, not Demoncrat) and be a true Christian. Zell Miller is a fine example. And the Demoncrats despise him.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 1:47 AM

Definition of a “true” Christian:

He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 1:50 AM

You can be a true Christian and be a Democrat.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 1:51 AM

The problem is that there are very few true Christian Democrats in a sea of Demoncrats. Zell explains it really well here and here.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 2:14 AM

Go back and review what Zell said when he spoke at the 2004 Republican National Convention. Excellent speech, and as true today as it was then.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 2:17 AM

Ok, so what is a Demoncrat?
Someone in the Democrat party who acts “Christian” but is really a wolf in sheeps clothing. A Democrat who has no problem speaking from a church pulpit (sometimes with a phony accent), but attacks any reference to Christ made by a Republican. Or an advertisement with an unintentional “cross” created by the lighting on a bookshelf. Or an advertisement that calls Mike Huckabee a “Christian Leader”, when that is exactly who he is and who he has every right to be. Someone who doesn’t even have the decency to put his hand over his heart and say the Pledge of Allegiance. Why not? The truthful answer, which he won’t tell you, is because the Pledge of Allegiance has those dreaded words “Under God” in it…

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 2:24 AM

What is a Demoncrat?
Someone who pretends to be Christian when it suits them, and attacks Christians when it suits them.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 2:25 AM

What is a Demoncrat?
Someone who claims to be a true Christian (i.e. claims to keep God’s commandments), but doesn’t realize the simple fact that someone who keeps this commandment would not vote like this.

The slaughter of innocents.

How is that any better than this?

Who do you think of when you read this passage of scripture?
Does any particular Demoncrat come to mind?

A Demoncrat does everything in their power to block the confirmation of Supreme Court Justices who would prevent the slaughter of innocents.

Look at how the two current (D) presidential candidates voted here and here.

Those two, IMHO, are Demoncrats.

And some of you voted for them.

And some of you think that one of those two should pick our next SCOTUS justices.

McCain’s leadership of the Gang of 14, in my book, was obstruction of Bush judicial nominees. The Maverick has a high percentage of Demoncrat in him. And the Republican percentage is NOT “socially conservative” at all.

There is one clear choice for President: Mike Huckabee.

Do you see it now?

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 2:54 AM

Christians, I would appreciate your prayer covering.

The Demoncrats are going to be very angry when they read this in the morning.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 2:56 AM

It’s called Spiritual Warfare:

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 3:01 AM

But don’t be afraid of the darkness:

He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 3:04 AM

Allah,
God called. He said to tell you He loves you.

:-)

Good night.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 3:05 AM

If you’ve been wondering what the deal is between Mormons and Evangelicals, there’s no better example than this.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 3:23 AM

1) Christ lives.
2) Heavenly Father is good news.

That’s Latter-Day Saint (LDS) language right there.
And since I’m an evangelical, Born-Again Christian,
Roger Waters (clearly a LDS) is “Just saying…” that:

3) RedPill is a child of Satan who will burn baby burn.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 3:35 AM

So now, hopefully, you have eyes to see why Romney could never be Huck’s VP.

And why it is such a bold statement for me to say that if Mike Huckabee doesn’t do as President what he says he’s going to do, then I will personally support his impeachment and vote for Mitt Romney in 2012.

I stand by that statement. I make that statement because I *know* that Huckabee will do what he says he’s going to do.

Much of the negative that you will hear hurled at Mike Huckabee is Spiritual Warfare.

Demoncrats will try to obstruct everything that Huck tries to do in office, just like they try to obstruct everything that Bush tries to do in office. But they will fail to stop Huck just like they failed to stop the confirmation of Roberts and Alito.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 4:02 AM

The Harriet Miers nomination explained:
1) Bush wanted to replace a woman (O’Connor) with a woman.
2) There was not a very large pool of candidates who had the necessary “Tri-fecta” of gender, qualifications, and willingness to go through the hell that is a Senate Judiciary Committee Confirmation Hearing.
3) Democrats were demanding that “Advice and Consent” meant that they got to “advise” the President by giving him a short list of candidates from which to choose. (i.e., they create a list of Souters to fool him, just like they fooled George H. W. Bush)
4) W. stood up to that, in theory, by saying (in essence) “No, I will give you my selection, and then you can give me your advice”
5) Bush didn’t really stand up to that, in practice, because Dingy Harry Reid volunteered that “I think Harriet Miers would be an acceptable choice” and Bush listened to him because Bush knew he could trust Harriet.
6) Bush made the paramount mistake of assuming that a Demoncrat actually wanted to help him. Any time you see a picture of George W. Bush with Harry Reid and/or Nancy Pelosi, and Harry and/or Nancy is smiling, Bush is getting @#$% by them and doesn’t realize it.
7) Harry Reid didn’t really think Harriet Miers was a suitable justice for the SCOTUS. He only suggested her to set up this current event. NOTE TO PRESIDENT HUCKABEE: NEVER, EVER, EVER TRUST A DEMONCRAT!
8) After Harriet Miers realized that Bush was getting @#$% by Reid, Harriet stepped away from the nomination and told Bush not to trust Reid anymore.
9) Bush didn’t listen to Reid the next time, and nominated Alito.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 4:07 AM

I realize that the details of the current Harriet Miers event are a little different, but the concept is the same

House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers, a Michigan Demo[n]crat, contends the two did not comply with subpoenas issued by his panel, which is seeking information about the firing of U.S. attorneyswhatever it was they wanted to investigate back then…I’m too tired to go look it up right now, but you remember.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 4:14 AM

Allah,
RedPill called. He said to Take the Red Pill and leave the Matrix.

:-)

Good night. (For real.)

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 4:16 AM

Good night. (For real.)

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 4:16 AM

We haven’t heard anything from you for almost five hours now. I hope you are okay.

OBX Pete on February 14, 2008 at 8:51 AM

OBX Pete on February 14, 2008 at 8:51 AM

I’m doing great! Thanks for asking. :-)

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 9:59 AM

The Living God called. I answered. He said to me,

Clear your calendar for today.
I have more messages I want to send.

Even though I had things to do today, I said,

Yes, Lord. Your kingdom come. Your will be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven.

I’ve cleared my calendar for the work day.
I have personal plans with my spouse tonight, but we’ll see whether He replaces my plans with His.
If He calls, I’ll answer.
He’s already been flooding me with messages so fast that I’m having a hard time taking notes and keeping up.
But I’ll do my best to relay them to you today.

The saved are excited.
The unsaved are nervous.
There are messages for everyone.
God will be glorified.

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 10:14 AM

God called. I answered. He said,

It’s Valentine’s Day. Tell EVERYONE that
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!

I said,

Lord, you are so good!
I LOVE YOU, TOO!

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 10:23 AM

God called. I answered. He said,

It’s Valentine’s Day.
Tell EVERYONE that
Chocolate is nothing compared to me!

ITookTheRedPill on February 14, 2008 at 10:41 AM