Too good to check: Fat traitor killed in airstrike?

posted at 10:07 am on February 7, 2008 by Allahpundit

The same one that took out Abu Laith al-Libi, allegedly. His name came up as a possible target after the news first broke, earning this non-denial denial:

[O]ne senior official told ABCNews.com the strike was aimed at one particular figure.

“We don’t know whether we got him yet, we are sorting through it,” the official said, indicating the intended target was a top leader of the terror group.

The official also ruled out as a target American al Qaeda Adam Gadahn, who appeared recently in a propaganda videotape.

“Gadahn may be recognizable to all of you, but he is really not that high up on the food chain in al Qaeda and not that important,” the official said.

None of that contradicts what Rusty’s hearing about Gadahn possibly having been with al-Libi by coincidence and the U.S. getting a lucky twofer in the process. Why would they be hanging around together, though? Al-Libi was a jihadi commander in Afghanistan; Gadahn is, to all appearances, a mouthpiece and media asset. The paper Rusty quotes says they were at a meeting to plan a spring offensive across the border but unless experts have badly underestimated Gadahn’s role in the group he probably wouldn’t be involved in something like that.

Unlike the man himself, seems pretty thin.

Comments

Gadahn g-gone? Goddang!

rockbend on February 7, 2008 at 10:12 AM

That’s what I expect from our professional military. I, on the other hand, would be looking for the first chance to shove a missile up his butt.

amkun on February 7, 2008 at 10:13 AM

Is it wrong to be happy about this news? Oh well, good riddance, glad to know that our guys got you first…

TFM

ThinkingForMyself on February 7, 2008 at 10:17 AM

Perhaps there is an Allah!

Dread Pirate Roberts VI on February 7, 2008 at 10:17 AM

Ew. Does this mean little Adam atoms are floating around in the Afghan breeze?

RushBaby on February 7, 2008 at 10:18 AM

I hope they bring the body to the states where we Americans can line up to piss on this traitor’s grave. Good Job CIA/Military. Keep up the good work!

jwp1964 on February 7, 2008 at 10:19 AM

Do these people have the ugly gene or what?

bloggless on February 7, 2008 at 10:19 AM

Is it wrong to be happy about this news?
ThinkingForMyself on February 7, 2008 at 10:17 AM

Nope. Not even a little.

Hollowpoint on February 7, 2008 at 10:20 AM

Why would they be hanging around together, though?

Gadahn is probably like the kid in high school you cant get rid of. Always trying to hang out with the cool kids.

Al-Libi: … so the guy is like “I wanna kill Jews” and I go “hello?? Ali?! Helloooo, we’re in Afghanistan. Not many Jews here!” Hahaha… oh man so funny these guys. Aw crap here comes Gadahn let get out of here… damn it too late he see’s us.

Gadahn: HI GUYS!

Jihadist: Hi Gadahn.

Al-Libi: What do you want Gadahn we’re having very important terrorist conversations.

Gadahn: Hey I’m important too! I can help you guys more you know. I have some ideas that I’d love to go over with you in great detail.

Al-Libi: I’d rather be bombed by Americans.

*BOOM*

Dash on February 7, 2008 at 10:24 AM

Just look for the fat bits.

All jokes aside, how great would it be!

Urban Infidel on February 7, 2008 at 10:24 AM

One less pile of walking, talking human feces. Free Fertilizer everyone!!!!!!!!!

Joey1974 on February 7, 2008 at 10:25 AM

Gadahn isn’t worth a missile, but would love to have seen his face the moment he realized his adolescent rebellion had actually gone too far.

doufree on February 7, 2008 at 10:25 AM

It would be good news, especially with all the depressing McCain manure flying around…

Zorro on February 7, 2008 at 10:25 AM

Is it wrong to be happy about this news?
ThinkingForMyself on February 7, 2008 at 10:17 AM

Nope. Gadahn was/is a traitor who would love nothing more than to kill us and our families.

amerpundit on February 7, 2008 at 10:30 AM

Oh please let it be true!

Zetterson on February 7, 2008 at 10:33 AM

If this is true…..

What was the last thing to go through Gadahn’s mind? His fat a$$!

Yuck. Yuck.

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on February 7, 2008 at 10:35 AM

From what I’ve read it was a pile of meat pieces, bones, and rags when the smoke cleared.

Wander on February 7, 2008 at 10:35 AM

Gadahn is actually Adam Pearlman, a jewish kid from California. As much as I hate Wikishitipedia, his bio there is interesting, because his insanely libtard parents apparently created this psychological abomination.

I would have liked to see his parents join him in this fate, as well as any other Americans responsible for advancing this cancer.

JiangxiDad on February 7, 2008 at 10:36 AM

I guess Gadahn’s mad hax0r skillz couldn’t protect him from hellfire missiles.

BohicaTwentyTwo on February 7, 2008 at 10:37 AM

Think twice about tearing up our passports next time, woncha?

TexasDan on February 7, 2008 at 10:38 AM

Hope springs eternal that good things do happen to bad people…they get the missile they deserve in just the right spot, finally. Time wounds all heels.

Harry Schell on February 7, 2008 at 10:39 AM

I’m really going to miss all his rants and raves. But I’m going to especially miss all his finger waging.

sarc/

Lance Murdock on February 7, 2008 at 10:39 AM

Now, now, folks. Don’t you think we should wait an appropriate amount of time before celebrating?

More than enough time. Raise a glass!

Slublog on February 7, 2008 at 10:43 AM

Sobbing hysterically. If we just could have waited a few more months, we could have sent Barry O over to talk with him. Barry O could have promised to give Mr. Gadahn what he wanted to soothe his hurt feelings, and make him love America again.

I mean, really, the Archbishop of Canterbury says that a little Sharia is good for a nation. There wouldn’t have been any harm in enacting a little bit here too. And then traitors oh, um, I mean poor, abused souls like Adam Gadahn could have come home too.

Waaahhhhhhh

Obama ’08! No more Taliban must die.

funky chicken on February 7, 2008 at 10:44 AM

I would love to piss on his grave!

SoTX on February 7, 2008 at 10:44 AM

SoTX on February 7, 2008 at 10:44 AM

If true, his grave is a 50 meter radius circle with a pile of rubble in the center. Suggest you start drinking water.

BohicaTwentyTwo on February 7, 2008 at 10:55 AM

Hopefully his last words were…OH SH*T…before he blew apart…(smirk)…

I hope his 72 virgins turn out to be boys…

areseaoh on February 7, 2008 at 10:59 AM

I hope we got him. He’s earned it.

Next…!

CP on February 7, 2008 at 11:00 AM

Gadahn is actually Adam Pearlman, a jewish kid from California.

Sniff, he’ll always be Goatboy to me.

Blake on February 7, 2008 at 11:01 AM

Another one bites the dust

dun nuh dum dum dum

Another one bites the dust

Aaaand another one’s gone and another one’s gone, another one bites the dust yeah

HEY! Gonna get you too, another bites the dust

Tony737 on February 7, 2008 at 11:09 AM

Damn, I was looking forward to the treason trial.

Valiant on February 7, 2008 at 11:23 AM

Damn, I was looking forward to the treason trial.

Valiant on February 7, 2008 at 11:23 AM

Considering the abundance of treason in our own government, and the absence of punishment, I wouldn’t hold your breath for any treason trials anytime soon. We’re better off just catching them in the act and killing them anyway.

blankminde on February 7, 2008 at 11:28 AM

If Clinton used the military to lob $2 million a go cruise missiles into Afghanistan killing a tent and three cute camels, I think we can spare a missile for a bonafide traitor.

If only to discourage the others.

Jack Bauer on February 7, 2008 at 11:28 AM

Gawd, how I hope this is true! To our military, a big US Army Retired “HOOAH!!. To Gadahn, you worthless piece of Al Qaeda s**t…”EMBRACE THE SUCK!!!”

grumpy_old_soldier on February 7, 2008 at 11:36 AM

Gawd, how I hope this is true! To our military, a big US Army Retired “HOOAH!” To Gadahn, you worthless piece of Al Qaeda s**t…”EMBRACE THE SUCK!!”

grumpy_old_soldier on February 7, 2008 at 11:43 AM

True, but how many safehouses can there be? The douchebag has to hang out somewhere. Maybe he was just doing laundry in the next room.

Blacklake on February 7, 2008 at 11:46 AM

I hope his 72 virgins turn out to be boys…

areseaoh on February 7, 2008 at 10:59 AM

You’re assuming he wouldn’t like that.

Blacklake on February 7, 2008 at 11:48 AM

Poor Adam, working out his teen angst in the ultimate teen rebellion act and having just grown a full beard. Then BLAMO! A JDAM right in the kisser.

Montana on February 7, 2008 at 11:58 AM

I certainly hope Gadahn wasn’t killed. I want him captured by the U.S. military to be returned to the United States or Guantanamo in disgrace.

aunursa on February 7, 2008 at 12:00 PM

Pakistani news sources say there are rumors al-Amriki was killed along with al-Libi. One can only hope it’s true.

NNtrancer on February 7, 2008 at 12:00 PM

If we could only get reliable confirmation the celebration could really begin. Dusting that rat bastard couldn’t come soon enough…

stacman on February 7, 2008 at 12:04 PM

If true. It’s made my week.

Kini on February 7, 2008 at 12:25 PM

May they both be with these virgins. See 5th cartoon down. Yes, I have, and will post it, every time one of them went to ‘join them’. Cartoon classic on the ‘struggle’, the war for some of us.

On the “trial” some of you mentioned – no, no, no – kill them, and never ask questions later either. The outcome of trials is uncertain, and they cost way too much for such scum of the Earth.

Entelechy on February 7, 2008 at 12:40 PM

I hope his 72 virgins turn out to be boys…

areseaoh on February 7, 2008 at 10:59 AM

They will be. He’ll be joining 72 other jihadis.

kcluva on February 7, 2008 at 12:56 PM

Dash LMAO Better to blow him up then let the ACLU get anywhere near him. Lindh should have been tried for treason or at least sent to gitmo instead of being given access to the courts he hated.

limowilliam on February 7, 2008 at 1:04 PM

OR it could be one 72 year old virgin…

ttevolla on February 7, 2008 at 1:06 PM

Ew. Does this mean little Adam atoms are floating around in the Afghan breeze?
RushBaby on February 7, 2008 at 10:18 AM

Yes, and the winds are westerly, so by now…

Akzed on February 7, 2008 at 1:12 PM

Blacklake on February 7, 2008 at 11:48 AM

Achmed the Dead Terrorist: Are you my Virgins?

Jeff Dunham: What’s wrong?

Achmed: All I see is a bunch of ugly-ass Guys out there!

Jeff: Well, did they say they would be women?

Achmed: HOLY CRAP!

wearyman on February 7, 2008 at 1:26 PM

This line cracks me up!

TX Mom on February 7, 2008 at 1:42 PM

I hope not. I want that dude in an Orange jumpsuit with a cellmate named Butch.

RobCon on February 7, 2008 at 1:52 PM

Funny! From the top of the food chain to the bottom of the food chain, starting with the worms… Ahhhh, Karma.

Claypigeon on February 7, 2008 at 1:56 PM

Dash on February 7, 2008 at 10:24 AM

LOL!!

labrat on February 7, 2008 at 1:56 PM

Awww… Gadahn didn’t deserve that. Bombs are way too quick. I was hoping for a nice public trial after which we could all read news accounts of how the jihadi spokesman pissed his robe and cried when he got sentenced to death for treason.

morganfrost on February 7, 2008 at 2:21 PM

Excellent!

Speckled Lard-*ss bits!
That makes my day!!!

Shirotayama on February 7, 2008 at 2:36 PM

Look Allah, buddy,

My main complaint about Hot Air, Ann Coulter, and similar conservative outlets is the immediate references to our enemy’s physical appearance. I’m a loyal American, quote Enlightenment philosophers, and hate Adam G. as much as anybody else. Yet, one of my fantasies is to be as skinny as he is. And yes, I do work out.

dostrick on February 7, 2008 at 3:14 PM

I wonder if the “moose-limbs” will be sad at his passing…

BirdEye on February 7, 2008 at 3:18 PM

Hmmm. So Azzam the American is no more, eh? So much for all his threats about the “echo of explosions and the slitting of the throats of the infidels.”

Azzam: “Yesterday, London and Madrid. Tomorrow, Los Angeles and Melbourne, God willing. At this time, don’t count on us demonstrating restraint or compassion.”

Today, your hut in Kushali Torikhel near Mirali, North Waziristan.

Don’t count on us demonstrating any restraint or compassion, either. I imagine the wild pigs are eating what’s left of you now.

Tantor on February 7, 2008 at 4:57 PM

I hope his 72 virgins turn out to be boys…

areseaoh on February 7, 2008 at 10:59 AM

Time to bring this oldie but goodie out again
Adam Gadahn died, George Washington met him at the Pearly Gates.
He slapped him across the face and yelled, “How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive!”

Patrick Henry approached, punched him in the nose and shouted, “You wanted
to end our liberties but you failed!”

James Madison followed, kicked him in the groin and said, “This is why I
allowed our government to provide for the common defense!”

Thomas Jefferson was next, beat Adam Gadahn with a long cane and snarled “It
was Evil men like you who inspired me to write the Declaration of Independence.”

The beatings and thrashings continued as George Mason, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans unleashed their anger on the terrorist Leader.

As Adam Gadahn lay bleeding and in pain, an Angel appeared.
Adam Gadahn wept and said, “This is not what you promised me.”

The Angel replied, “I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you
in Heaven. What did you think I said?”
posted by Theo at 7:17 AM

Gwillie on February 7, 2008 at 7:36 PM

We’re better off just catching them in the act and killing them anyway.

blankminde on February 7, 2008 at 11:28 AM

Entelechy on February 7, 2008 at 12:40 PM

Ay. Men.

p.v. cornelius on February 7, 2008 at 7:47 PM

I really hope this is true. I would love to piss on his grave and his parents. Then put his parents in prison, they can have a three-way with Butch.

The one glimmer of good news in an all round crappy week.

HotAirExpert on February 8, 2008 at 1:08 AM

Wow. Apologies. Didn’t scroll down yesterday and didn’t see this thread or the other about the Archbishop’s statements. Once in CPAC threads, I stayed there.

Connie on February 8, 2008 at 9:49 AM