Video: Former NOW leader commits super double secret ultimate betrayal and switches from Hillary to Obama

posted at 7:25 pm on January 31, 2008 by Bryan

Yeah, she’s cute but ignore that and focus on your takeaways. It wasn’t but a few days back that NY NOW went totally, completely off-the-charts bonkers over Ted Kennedy’s endorsement of Obama. They had a press release comparing the political treatment of Hillary to a gang bang, which given the fact that Ted Kennedy is directly involved and Bill Clinton was lurking in the shadows off stage, should have made them heed the blinding IRONY caution light.

That, plus the possibility that their work might have constituted the single most egregious play of the girl card in centuries, potentially setting real feminism back to the Cretaceous.

So here’s one take-a-way: The NOW that stood in monolithic support of Bill Clinton when he had been caught with the intern, a complete betrayal of feminist notions of workplace power relations, is now fractured over supporting the wife that stood by her man through all that. That’s bound to leave some longstanding issues here and there.

Second take-a-way: Barack Obama, bipartisan healer, is a most radical politician. He doesn’t just have the most reliably liberal voting record in the US Senate. His radicalism traces back through his entire political career. According to his new NOW supporter, Obama has a 100% NARAL record, meaning he’s fine with partial birth abortion and no parental restrictions or notifications whatsoever. That’s one of the more monstrous things I’ve ever heard said of a potential Messiah. It’s bound to stick.

Comments

What about reproductive rights for men?

Clearly I’m ahead of my time.

CABE on January 31, 2008 at 7:28 PM

The MSM has been unwilling to attack Barak because of the racism issue.

Believe me the race card is gonna come like an evil storm in the fall and all us will be accused of being in the KKK for not backing Obama.

Though I believe that will backfire. No one likes being called names.

William Amos on January 31, 2008 at 7:29 PM

girl card

Ahem. That’s “The Chick Card.”

baldilocks on January 31, 2008 at 7:30 PM

Hey, that NOW leader is one hot broad!

Mazztek on January 31, 2008 at 7:31 PM

What about reproductive rights for men?

CABE on January 31, 2008 at 7:28 PM

Our services will no longer be required

Please stand by for instructions on where to report.

pedestrian on January 31, 2008 at 7:31 PM

What? I’m outraged! Women are legally required to vote for Hillary, aren’t they?

NeoconNews.com on January 31, 2008 at 7:33 PM

Ahem. That’s “The Chick Card.”

baldilocks on January 31, 2008 at 7:30 PM

It’s more like the “Women that are men but never gentlemen” card.

BKennedy on January 31, 2008 at 7:35 PM

pedestrian on January 31, 2008 at 7:31 PM

WTF?

Why are they creating sperm out of bone marrow when there’s plenty of….well you know what…I’m not even gonna go there.

CABE on January 31, 2008 at 7:35 PM

She is going to vote for Obama because of lies that Hillary told on his voting record. I am going to vote for Romney because McCain lies about his own record on amnesty and tax cuts. If we take the liars out of politics as much as possible we might be able to get it tp where the leaders actually represent the best interests of the people. Sounds good, but will never happen.

volsense on January 31, 2008 at 7:36 PM

CABE on January 31, 2008 at 7:35 PM

Hey Janet Reno and Helen Thomas want babies ! There has to be SOME way to make that happen !

William Amos on January 31, 2008 at 7:37 PM

Thank you, Lorna, for this informative video. You have helped me make my decision. I will be sure to vote for the candidate during who has the best chance to beat either Hillary or Obama on Election Day .

NorthernCross on January 31, 2008 at 7:38 PM

CABE on January 31, 2008 at 7:35 PM

These are the same stupid twits who think women need masturbation workshops to figure it out.

What they want is a genderless society. To do it, they want to wipe out males, on the theory that if the only gender is female, it is technically a genderless society.

BKennedy on January 31, 2008 at 7:40 PM

William Amos on January 31, 2008 at 7:37 PM

Dude, if Helen Thomas is capable of reproducing…

maybe there is no God?

CABE on January 31, 2008 at 7:41 PM

Praise the Lord,one has been saved,a femenazi
has seen the light,me thinks woman are getting
tired of Hillary,this needs a music theme,like
Alice Cooper’s Poison!

canopfor on January 31, 2008 at 7:41 PM

What about the right of the helpless fetus?

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 7:42 PM

I politically disagree with her on the issue of abortion, however, I have the most respect for her being honest to her cause and being forthright in her stance. Honesty is more important, in all candidates, than which side of an issue they support. Support can change, but honesty is permanent.

An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens.
…. Thomas Jefferson, letter to John Melish, January 13, 1813

Wade on January 31, 2008 at 7:42 PM

Yeah, she’s cute but ignore that and focus on your takeaways.

Heh. The things I do for you, Byran.

Here’s hoping.

Spirit of 1776 on January 31, 2008 at 7:44 PM

…. Thomas Jefferson, letter to John Melish, January 13, 1813

A good argument on behalf of the child.

Spirit of 1776 on January 31, 2008 at 7:45 PM

Btw. The way these people talking about rending children from the womb, traumatizing the women that get them for the rest of their lives as if it’s deciding on which outfit you’re buying from American Eagle sickens me, and re-affirms my pro-life stance.

BKennedy on January 31, 2008 at 7:49 PM

What? A Clinton lies to gain power? What will these liberals try to tell me next?

I can’t believe they all seem so shocked by this.

TX Mom on January 31, 2008 at 7:53 PM

That, plus the possibility that their work might have constituted the single most egregious play of the girl card in centuries, potentially setting real feminism back to the Cenozoic.

Dude, we’re in the Cenozoic. Unless you are one of those transhumanist “I’ll replace you with machines” kind of guys?

thuja on January 31, 2008 at 7:57 PM

What would being married to a feminist of this caliber be like I wonder?

BL@KBIRD on January 31, 2008 at 7:58 PM

This may be the start of something big.

petefrt on January 31, 2008 at 7:59 PM

If I was Hillary! I would take her out with extreme prejudice.

Blake on January 31, 2008 at 7:59 PM

In atypical fashion, this NOW broad is HOT. She actually looks hotter, though, if you lower her blathering and play “Hot for Teacher” in the background, IMHO.

CapitalistPig on January 31, 2008 at 8:00 PM

thuja on January 31, 2008 at 7:57 PM

Heh. So we are. On to the Cretaceous, then!

Bryan on January 31, 2008 at 8:02 PM

Yeah, she’s cute but ignore that and focus on your takeaways.

well she might be cute but she is no Tammy Bruce

Mojack420 on January 31, 2008 at 8:15 PM

Allahpundit’d hit it.

Not that that’s much of a revelation.

Get her number, AP, she’s obviously a Beta female!

/cue Harp interlude.

Vinnie on January 31, 2008 at 8:27 PM

She looks a like Julia Roberts…only prettier.

EEprom on January 31, 2008 at 8:29 PM

Root for Hillary. Obama, I think, creates match up problems for McCain.

dedalus on January 31, 2008 at 8:32 PM

Yeah, she’s pretty, but in a tired, asexual leftist chick sort of way. Just like Julia Roberts, only better looking. Just as stupid and immoral.

Can anyone explain a grown woman who cheers for partial birth dismemberment of an infant?

Jaibones on January 31, 2008 at 8:53 PM

She looks a like Julia Roberts…only pretty.

EEprom on January 31, 2008 at 8:29 PM

Fixed that for you ;)

madne0 on January 31, 2008 at 8:57 PM

Can anyone explain a grown woman with children, who cheers for partial birth dismemberment of an infant?

Jaibones on January 31, 2008 at 8:53 PM

Now that is an impossibility from where I stand. And even before I had kids I didn’t get the partial birth abortion thing.

4shoes on January 31, 2008 at 9:07 PM

Ooops, forgot to unquote….

4shoes on January 31, 2008 at 9:08 PM

She is one extremely hot baby murdering nag.

That being said, she does this video like she has a gun pointed to her head and she is forcing every word out of her mouth to keep her baby aborted fetus alive on the table in 13 little parts.

Tim Burton on January 31, 2008 at 9:09 PM

She is one extremely hot baby murdering nag.

That being said, she does this video like she has a gun pointed to her head and she is forcing every word out of her mouth to keep her baby aborted fetus alive dead on the table in 13 little parts.

Fixed.

Tim Burton on January 31, 2008 at 9:11 PM

Yeah, she’s cute

Wow, nope. A swing and a miss! Get your eyes checked Bryan. I’m afraid you’re condemned for the remainder of your life wearing ‘coke-bottle’ glasses. Scary looking femNazi, there guy. And I’m not just saying that because she’s a lefty. This woman may have many wonder attributes, but you can’t SEE or HEAR them.

AUINSC on January 31, 2008 at 9:14 PM

Well, in my defense, I’m a drunk, but all the same:

s/wonder/wonderful

AUINSC on January 31, 2008 at 9:16 PM

Do I have this right? She’s not going to support Hillary because Hillary is behaving like Hillary has always behaved.

snaggletoothie on January 31, 2008 at 9:23 PM

put down the tweezers

funky chicken on January 31, 2008 at 9:30 PM

I wonder what her thoughts on BOTOX are? Lol! How ’bout that grimace/smile at the end. I bet that took a boatload of effort.

bloggless on January 31, 2008 at 9:30 PM

Cute? I’m surprised she doesn’t have an adam’s apple.

Connie on January 31, 2008 at 9:31 PM

connie, I ‘m thinking along the same lines

bloggless on January 31, 2008 at 9:36 PM

There is hope for her. She is a woman who changed her mind, especially by not automatically supporting the woman for her gender.

Maybe, just maybe, she’ll come around like Tammy Bruce did.

Weebork on January 31, 2008 at 9:37 PM

Yeah, she’s cute

She’s got kind of a Julia Roberts thing going on. Not only attractive but wealthy too.

dedalus on January 31, 2008 at 9:40 PM

She’s got kind of a Julia Roberts

Just proves that taste in women is a very subjective thing. I say ‘just’ a few chromosomes short of a guy, you say ‘Julia Roberts’. Tomato, tomato.

AUINSC on January 31, 2008 at 9:49 PM

Well preserved is the word, I think. A little Restalyn in those laugh lines would do wonders.

bloggless on January 31, 2008 at 9:49 PM

There is hope for her.

Nope..and what is your point? Are you just saying she may (or may not) vote for Obama. I didn’t pick that up from this video. Sounds like an Obama girl to me.

AUINSC on January 31, 2008 at 9:53 PM

I always find it interesting that these “Pro-Choice” never look the least bit happy. It must seriously mess with your psyche, not to mention your maternal instincts, to promote the killing of your own off-spring.

“Pro-Choice” is a disingenuous phrase anyway. It seems the baby never gets a choice whether they live or die in a “pro-choice” world.

tballard on January 31, 2008 at 10:28 PM

Lorna is older than she presents. Face is tight but the first rule of Surgery Spotting is:

Check the Neck.

Some call it the “Susan Lucci”.

MikeZero on January 31, 2008 at 10:39 PM

AUINSC on January 31, 2008 at 9:49 PM

Fair enough. It sounds like we could divide the world between us. I call dibs on Sophia Vergara though.

dedalus on January 31, 2008 at 10:47 PM

She’s pretty hot. I wonder if she can cook and sew.

Abortion my be the only thing that can save us now.

There will come a day when we will wish we’d of just let the Dems just kill them selves off.

TheSitRep on January 31, 2008 at 11:34 PM

“This line of attack on an issue so important to me is not acceptable.”

Hillary’s bloody corpse was found in an alley shortly afterwards, with a bloody hangar. Another victim of a botched abortion.

pedestrian on January 31, 2008 at 11:37 PM

IGNORE that she’s cute?? Sorry. Brain well working not girl when pretty shown.
Hummina!

whitetop on January 31, 2008 at 11:39 PM

She’s pretty hot. I wonder if she can cook and sew.

TheSitRep on January 31, 2008 at 11:34 PM

She’s a resident if New York AND Chicago, in case you think your testicles would remain intact if you approached her.

pedestrian on January 31, 2008 at 11:41 PM

Yeah, she’s cute but ignore that and focus on your takeaways.

Dude, this may just be the “I’m only 21″ talking, but that feminazi shill is the furthest thing from “cute” I have ever seen.

She’s basically another Nancy Pelosi Botox clone woman who has, like most vain feminist women, sold her emotions (and ability to display them) down the tubes in support of that crippling character flaw that is supporting unrestricted access to abortion at any stage of pregnancy.

She is fake, plastic, and hollow, just like abortion. Really Bryan, you need your head examined if you think women surgically incapable of showing any emotion are “cute.”

You really need to stop making those bets with AP.

BKennedy on January 31, 2008 at 11:46 PM

Yyyyyepp.

I don’t really understand single-issue voters, especially over abortion (and especially pro-abortion), but good God, man, 100% rating? That’s just monstrous.

amkun on February 1, 2008 at 12:17 AM

And who’s gonna pay the child support?

Pablo on February 1, 2008 at 12:24 AM

There’s nothing pretty about this black-souled little shrew. I’ll never be able to understand a woman who actually HAS children fighting so hard for the right to kill said children when they most need her.

Plus, either she got a bad Botox job or she should fire whomever does her eyebrows because that left eyebrow is all wrong.

sheesh on February 1, 2008 at 12:44 AM

Chicago NOW, huh?

Coincidence, I’m sure.

mojo on February 1, 2008 at 1:20 AM

sheesh on February 1, 2008 at 12:44 AM

I have to agree. I’m pregnant with my first one right now and I got my first ultrasound 2 days ago. I’m only 4 months along but I was completely amazed at how much life and activity was going on. He was moving his head around and wiggling his little arms and legs, I could see every finger and toe and clearly see that he was a boy. I’ve always thought I leaned pro-choice, but after seeing that I know now I could never ever end the life of something so alive and so completely helpless and dependent on me. bleh I’m gonna cry just thinking about it, but everything makes me cry these days lol

Keli on February 1, 2008 at 8:06 AM

Hey!? The link says the video is gone! I wanted to see the hot cute ugly youngold botoxed plastic girlmanwoman with the chicken neck!

Rod on February 1, 2008 at 8:11 AM

She said she whould not vote for Clinton because Clinton lied about an issue that was important to her. Its ok though that Clinton lied about all the other issues.

pappy on February 1, 2008 at 8:31 AM

William Amos on January 31, 2008 at 7:37 PM

Dude? I was trying to eat breakfast. Now I have hash in my keyboard, thanks.

Geronimo on February 1, 2008 at 8:45 AM

Rod on February 1, 2008 at 8:11 AM

You forgot shrewmanoid.

BKennedy on February 1, 2008 at 9:06 AM

Hey, that NOW leader is one hot broad!

Mazztek on January 31, 2008 at 7:31 PM

Motion is seconded and duly noted.

What would being married to a feminist of this caliber be like I wonder?

BL@KBIRD on January 31, 2008 at 7:58 PM

I don’t know. My guess is living hell. But don’t ask me. Ask BillyJeff!

I hope someone saves this for the general election. It would be an easy commercial to make. Her talking with flashes of aborted fetuses “choices”.

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on February 1, 2008 at 10:22 AM

Check the Neck.

Some call it the “Susan Lucci”.

MikeZero on January 31, 2008 at 10:39 PM

I’d still hit it. Call it revenge sex, I don’t care.

fossten on February 1, 2008 at 1:04 PM

Oh, come on, what guy wouldn’t get all carnal with the scary evil babe?!?!

Come ON, where’s your sense of adventure?

She’s HAAAWWWTTT, admit it!

Obviously, we’re not talking “relationship” here.

Merovign on February 1, 2008 at 8:04 PM

dedalus on January 31, 2008 at 10:47 PM

I know Sophia Vergara and she is no Sophia Vergara. You can have her all to yourself. I just don’t want to hear the details.

AUINSC on February 1, 2008 at 9:09 PM