Jackie Mason: McCain is a “blatant, out and out disgusting lowlife”

posted at 8:37 pm on January 31, 2008 by Allahpundit

That’s President Blatant Out And Out Disgusting Lowlife to you, sport.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Jackie For Prez!!!

DwnSouthJukin on January 31, 2008 at 8:37 PM

I sense a severe over-boardness with the Anti-McCain rhetoric.

Deep breaths, people.

:-)

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 8:45 PM

A little spittle, a lot of truth.

HebrewToYou on January 31, 2008 at 8:45 PM

You’s preach it broda’ Mason. ‘S coo’, bro. You’s tell it likes it be now. Right On! Give dat disgustin’ lowlife creep hell. Right On!

MB4 on January 31, 2008 at 8:46 PM

Jackie hows that President Fred Thompson working out for ya?

Chakra Hammer on January 31, 2008 at 8:48 PM

Jackie hows that President Fred Thompson working out for ya?

Hey, Chakra Hammer, how’s that President Rudy Giuliani working out for ya?

HebrewToYou on January 31, 2008 at 8:51 PM

Yep, this is gonna’ make me deeply re-consider my vote for McCain.

Markos Mason anyone?

SteveMG on January 31, 2008 at 8:52 PM

MB4 on January 31, 2008 at 8:46 PM

Wow, someone found jive.exe on his c:\ drive.

Hannibal Smith on January 31, 2008 at 8:53 PM

Hey, Chakra Hammer, how’s that President Rudy Giuliani working out for ya?

HebrewToYou on January 31, 2008 at 8:51 PM

Rudy will be great in a McCain administration..

Chakra Hammer on January 31, 2008 at 8:56 PM

Jackie hows that President Fred Thompson working out for ya?

Chakra Hammer on January 31, 2008 at 8:48 PM

If McCain gets the nomination he will get stomped come Nov and it will be so enjoyable to read your laments and confusion on how it should not be happening that way. I am almost sad that you are likely to get yourself banned before then. Almost.

Voidseeker on January 31, 2008 at 8:57 PM

good point, he’d sacrifice his life for his country, and his integrity for an election.

ctmom on January 31, 2008 at 8:57 PM

Hey…..I get no love for my linkie AP? ; )

The Ugly American on January 31, 2008 at 8:58 PM

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 8:45 PM

Al Qaeda killed 3000 on 9-11. McCain’s open border policies would permanently destroy the entire nation. No traitor would EVER get my vote!

davenp35 on January 31, 2008 at 8:59 PM

“blatant, out and out disgusting lowlife”

Yeah, that’s why I don’t to get stuck voting for him in the general election. I will but I’ll be wearin’ a gas mask, Ok? So you folks who live in Super Tuesday states, get out there and get Mitt the win!

Nuthin’ would be lamer
than to vote for John McCainer
‘nCalifooooornia

Tony737 on January 31, 2008 at 9:00 PM

Go get ‘em Jackie

Mason ’08

ConservativePartyNow on January 31, 2008 at 9:02 PM

I think I finally found an angle that would convince even the most hardcore Conservative to vote for McCain over obama.

The big issue against McCain is immigration. We also know barry is for increasing immigration. What some dont realize is that there is a bid difference between variuous groups of immigrants.

Look back to the nevada democratic caucuses. Remmeber the emnity between Hillary hispanic backers and Obama backers ? There has always been a spark of animosity between hispanics and blacks in our country. There was evidence of that during that primary.

So would barry really want an huge increase in Hispanic voters ? They would eventually be a threat to his presidency. I dont think he wants them to increase as much. Which means he would need to look to increase immigration else where.

So where does he go ? To his boyhood land of Indonesia ? To his grandfathers homeland of Kenya ? Maybe even Iraq or maybe Jimmy Carter can convince him that palistinians are political refugees from the evil Israelis and need to be let into the US ?

Barry probably wouldnt allow increase immigration from south of the border no. It would be the Middle East and Africa and Muslim Asia that would see a boom of immigration.

That would even tie into his WOT stance. Muslims would be less wiling to attack the US if more muslims lived here wouldnt they ?

So that is your choice. With McCain you get more Mexicans. With Barry you get more Muslims. By the end of Obama’s first term in office we would look less like American and look more like Britian and Europe does right now.

William Amos on January 31, 2008 at 9:02 PM

Who’s Jackie Mason?

BJ* on January 31, 2008 at 9:02 PM

Ok, now, tell me again why I should give a damn about what a two bit comic thinks of John McCain? This bum couldn’t carry McCain’s water.

rplat on January 31, 2008 at 9:02 PM

Oooops!

“… I don’t WANT to get stuck …”

Mitt’s on H&C right now! Go Mitt!

Tony737 on January 31, 2008 at 9:03 PM

The hijackers on 9-11 didn’t get in through an open border, though.

I don’t like his policies on immigration, but that’s not the only issue on the plate, you know.

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 9:03 PM

This video can’t help anyone’s cause. Dude, he was in Caddyshack four.

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:04 PM

he could have said all that in one sentance

also, I could understand someone having such a ridiculous accent if they were born in some far flung corner of the Earth, but Jackie Mason was born in Wisconsin…he has no right to sounds that weird.

He accent is as affected as Ali G’s – but with Ali G it’s part of the joke. Is this the case with Mason? Am I missing something….some in-joke… by just finding it really annoying?

uptight on January 31, 2008 at 9:05 PM

Romnee is on Hannity distorting McCain’s record. I’m outraged.

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:06 PM

McCain is perhaps the most dishonorable person I’ve ever seen.

The lie about Romney explains what McCain’s position on the war has been about all along – political positioning. Biden was saying the same kind of stuff as McCain but McCain realized that his politcal career would sink or swim with the surge whereas Biden had to give up the charade once the surge began because supporting victory is not a viable political position in his party.

Buddahpundit on January 31, 2008 at 9:06 PM

McCain is perhaps the most dishonorable person I’ve ever seen

Buddahpundit on January 31, 2008 at 9:06 PM

Unpatriotic.

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:09 PM

I sense a severe over-boardness with the Anti-McCain rhetoric.

Deep breaths, people.

:-)

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 8:45 PM

McCain doesn’t handle “over-boardness?” He can sure dish it when he doesn’t get his way in the cloak room. McCain did not even make it to the convention without lying and backstabbing. Get some, Juan.

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 9:11 PM

Oy, such a rant, righteous though.

Speakup on January 31, 2008 at 9:11 PM

I sense a severe over-boardness with the Anti-McCain rhetoric.

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 8:45 PM

Interesting. I’ve been thinking there’s a severe LACK of outrage over the fact that we currently have a man running for President who is more interested in helping MEXICO than his own country. I guess a lying, traitorous, scumbag isn’t enough to get people upset anymore.

Gregor on January 31, 2008 at 9:13 PM

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 9:03 PM

You’re fired.

Vinnie on January 31, 2008 at 9:14 PM

Romnee is on Hannity distorting McCain’s record. I’m outraged.

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:06 PM

Do you get paid by the post, troll? You better cash the checks quick, because I hear your boy is in the red $4 mil.

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 9:14 PM

I must have missed Jackie’s outrage over Romney’s “Blatant Out And Out” lies about MLK rallies.

lowandslow on January 31, 2008 at 9:14 PM

Four million in the red for a nomination compared to seventy million to get housed by Mav.

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:15 PM

The hijackers on 9-11 didn’t get in through an open border, though.

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 9:03 PM

No, they were just illegal aliens over-staying their visas. You know? The exact type of people McCain wants to give amnesty to.

Gregor on January 31, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Unpatriotic.

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:09 PM

McCain called the Swift Boat Veterans “dishonest and dishonorable” because they exposed the truth about McCain’s super honest and super honorable friend.

Buddahpundit on January 31, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Mitt’s major problem is that he’s calling a war hero a liar, after he has distorted Huck, Giuliani, and now mac. It’s like crying wolf almost.

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:17 PM

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:15 PM

Housed by Mav? Non-republicans voting in republican primaries has tipped it. Juan is fracturing the party. 36% in FL is not a house. Maybe a sand castle but definitely not a house.

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Great interview Hannity, pucker up.

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:18 PM

McCain is perhaps the most dishonorable person I’ve ever seen

Buddahpundit on January 31, 2008 at 9:06 PM

Unpatriotic.

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:09 PM

Are you kidding me?!? What’s it called when you support someone who wants to see our nation destroyed by helping illegal immmigrants? I call it treason. McCain is despicable! And don’t give me some crap about him having been in the Navy. Who cares! I was in the Army. Two years in Iraq for OIF I and III. I can’t stand McCain and neither can any of my veteran friends!

davenp35 on January 31, 2008 at 9:19 PM

Great interview Hannity, pucker up.

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:18 PM

An ironic statement coming from a man who’s firmly planted in John McCain’s brokeback.

Gregor on January 31, 2008 at 9:20 PM

Am I the only guy who looks at the super duper teusday map and sees that romnee is toast. New york , Cali, Connecticut, Arizona? Add on the Nancy Reagan, Olson, Perry, Forbes, Chosen One, and Schwarzenegger endorsements and it’s over baby.

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:22 PM

Great interview Hannity, pucker up.

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:18 PM

Does John allow you to stay over?

Gregor on January 31, 2008 at 9:23 PM

Squirm Ann.

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:23 PM

Romnee is on Hannity distorting McCain’s record. I’m outraged.

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:06 PM

You forgot the “!!eleventy!1!”

Spirit of 1776 on January 31, 2008 at 9:24 PM

It really sucks that Romney was so successful earning money legitimately, instead of gravy training off his wife.

It really sucks that Romney has executive leadership instead of cloak room leadership.

It really sucks that Romney can string a series of substantive issues together coherently instead of slurring and winking at the moderator (oh, and laughing at my own jokes)

I guess Romney just sucks, huh, Juan?

Juan is a mental Bonaparte that burns bridges instead of building. Thanks for the busted party.

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 9:25 PM

I saw Jackie mason in Chicago once and could not stop laughing, despite all the PC crap I had been fed. The dude is funny.

bloggless on January 31, 2008 at 9:25 PM

William Amos on January 31, 2008 at 9:02 PM

You are reeeaally stretching –

(but may have a point)

;)

Connie on January 31, 2008 at 9:26 PM

McCain is sure to win now. Coulter is for Hillary. Thanks!

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:26 PM

Vinnie on January 31, 2008 at 9:14 PM

LOL

I’m just trying to get the crowd used to the idea of voting for McCain, because if Romney doesn’t pull it out soon, the choices are going to be McCain v. (Clinton/Obama).

In which case, the choice is clear.

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 9:27 PM

Anyone else making CPAC next week. Mav will be there. A must see. I might have to scalp my tix.

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:29 PM

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:22 PM

Further proof that the knees are shaking in the cloak room. The establishment doesn’t want an outsider fixing things. Forbid someone go to Washington and hold some of these backstabbers accountable.

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 9:29 PM

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:29 PM

Your tickets won’t be the only thing scalped that night.

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 9:31 PM

Romely’s dad ran for Prez. His mother ran for the senate. He wasn’t exactly out of the loop as governor. You make me sick.

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:33 PM

Who?

SnarkVader on January 31, 2008 at 9:39 PM

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 9:33 PM

Dude:
I think you’re choking on your anti-Mitt venom. That’s what’s making you sick. I also think that you have terminal class envy. It’s similar to the gimme welfare cough, but not as virulent.

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 9:40 PM

I sense a severe over-boardness with the Anti-McCain rhetoric.

Deep breaths, people.

:-)

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 8:45 PM

Good Lt–this is about a growing dedication in America–or a return to a dedication to integrity and honesty.

What we loath about John McCain is his twisting of men’s words for his own benefit.

What we loath about John McCain is his opportunism and his willingness to become a Liberal just to be President.

I will never vote for a man who lies, twists and smirks like McCain. Never.

Hillary or Obama, I do not care. But if the Republican Party is going to lose an election, it will be because the country voted for the Democrat. Fair is fair.

What saddens me is that McCain will cheat, lie and steal his way to the nomination. I cannot support a man like that. I will not. I was raised better than that.

I can only hope that I live a long life, and that in my old age, I do not nullify my good works, however small, by becoming a liar like McCain.

Montana on January 31, 2008 at 9:46 PM

And people–do not mistake the growing disdain for McCain for a pro-Romeny position. I am pro-Romney, yes, but not all are.

What you are seeing is a rejection of McCain’s immoral tactics. End of story.

John McCain supports Amnesty.
John McCain is against tax cuts.
John McCain is against the market economy (maybe he should stop feeding off the public and get a real job instead of his lifelong career as a bureaucrat.

That alone is enough to throw him out of the Republican Party.

It’s McCain’s immoral behavior that elicits our shared disdain.

And finally, YES, McLiar, sometimes we lose our jobs in the market economy. We aren’t swaddled and breast fed like you have been since you won office. But THAT is precisely why the market economy works. You’ll never understand that because you buried your head up Washington’s arse decades ago.

Smary smirking liar.

Montana on January 31, 2008 at 9:52 PM

Tony737 on January 31, 2008 at 9:00 PM

Im doing my job pushing mitt out here in cali

Mojack420 on January 31, 2008 at 9:53 PM

Jackie-
I got the point in the first 60 seconds. Edit dude. Edit.

Sugar Land on January 31, 2008 at 9:54 PM

Montana on January 31, 2008 at 9:46 PM

Good post.
What some fail to comprehend is wrong is wrong. If you compromise on certain core values for expediency, you bastardize your ethical capital. Truth doesn’t compromise with popularity. If we swallow our principles and “take one for the team,” we will lose our identity. Both parties are morphing into an inbred, self-promoting juggernaut that is tearing up principled people on both sides.

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Mojack420 on January 31, 2008 at 9:53 PM

Thank you for your efforts. We too are fighting the fight in TX. My wife and friends have worked the call lists for SC and FL. We also discuss issues with friends and family. Stand strong.

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 9:57 PM

Montana on January 31, 2008 at 9:46 PM

It happens every election. In 2000 Mav got Bushwacked in SC. It’s just Mac turn to dish out death blows. That’s all.

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 10:09 PM

THE CHOSEN ONE on January 31, 2008 at 10:09 PM

Such a great reason to coalesce around the school yard bully. That logical methodology underscores what is cankering our political institutions. Very conservative, very constitutional.

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 10:12 PM

I wish one of McVain’s Hanoi Hilton buddies would expose the b.s. line about him “hearing through the tapping code” prison grapevine about a “great new governor in California”.

I would bet my entire library that they were really asking “Which guard will get you cigarettes for a bribe of a handful of rice?” more than being concerned about the politcal fate or executive career of Ronald Reagan, circa 1968-1970.

Soiunds as bogus as McVain’s entire “conservative leader” crapzola.

What speechwriting pimp came up with that pack of b.s., I wonder.

profitsbeard on January 31, 2008 at 10:13 PM

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Amen!! Here Here!!!

Big Orange on January 31, 2008 at 10:17 PM

profitsbeard on January 31, 2008 at 10:13 PM

Sounds like this was on the early ebb of the world wide web. He should move that up on his resume right above how he invented the surge.

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 10:18 PM

I sense a severe over-boardness with the Anti-McCain rhetoric.

Deep breaths, people.

:-)

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 8:45 PM

Agreed. I don’t like McCain at all but I’m almost feeling sympathetic towards him given how over the top the attacks here have been.

Romney isn’t the Great Conservative Hope he’s being deified as, and McCain isn’t the Socialist Left Traitor he’s being vilified as.

In some respects McCain is acutally more conservative than Romney, in others Romney is (if he’s to be believed) more conservative than McCain. At the end of the day they’re both still deeply flawed moderates.

Hollowpoint on January 31, 2008 at 10:24 PM

Hollowpoint on January 31, 2008 at 10:24 PM

Don’t cry for me Argentina….

Juan is a big boy. So is Mitt. Many people can’t stand the hypocrisy of telling a bald faced lie, and then giggling in front of a camera to score points. Also, backstabbing kind of hurts, so it does bring out some yelling in people.

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 10:27 PM

McCain vs Hillary?

McCain vs Obama?

No J C Watts to run as a conservative-Republican?

Ron Paul ignored – his foreign policy approach not with standing – agree/disaggree, he is far better on economy, the Constitution, etc., than any of the others.

So, if it comes down to McCain Clinton Obama I am moving to India.

Bye, bye!!!!

General William, MD. PhD. Esquire

Come visit.

William2006 on January 31, 2008 at 10:35 PM

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 10:27 PM

Understand the sentiments and the passion.

After the yelling is over, then what? A Democrat in the White House and a Democrat Congress?

Sounds sweeeeet!

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 10:36 PM

I will never vote for a man who lies, twists and smirks like McCain. Never.

See, I know all that. I’m in partial agreement with all of your sentiments and feelings of angst, etc.

I know McCain’s a little bastard.

But he’s better than YET ANOTHER CLINTON AND THEIR ILK with a chokehold on America, and is much more conservative than Obama, who is the most liberal member of the Senate.

ROmeny is actually my preferred choice, but I just don’t see him pulling it out. If he does, then I’d happily pull the lever.

As it stands, the GOP nominee is a choice between “eh” and “OK.” We’d all prefer “OK,” but if “eh” is all we’re going to get, then your next choice is “eh” or “(fill in socialist Democrat criminal here).”

And the choice is clear. It doesn’t mean we all have to be ecstatic about it, but it does mean slowing the tide of socialism threatening to destroy the country should the Democrats sweep all the houses of power in the govt.

Choice is yours. Stakes are high. What’s it gonna be, eh?

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 10:42 PM

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 10:36 PM

That’s all dependent on how people vote. I for one am voting for principled conservative people. I’m unconcerned with electability. This is not a text vote for an over-hyped, rigged reality show. If other people are voting out of fear, pandering, knee-jerk reactions, etc., that is their right. If we have Dem’s across the board, then the people have spoken. I can stay active, and maintain my voice, but it’s all about choice.

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 10:44 PM

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 10:42 PM

Compromise and reaching out got us in this mess. My vote is my vote… write-in or checking the box, depending on who is on the ballot. I can’t undo what the Republican establishment has coalesced around. If they stack the game against principled, hard-working people, then they will continue to reap backstabbing, un-principled losers. I am voting according to my belief-system, and it doesn’t revolve around the establishment.

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 10:53 PM

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Good point Cold Steel–when you note that BOTH parties are becoming juggernauts of self-interest. It must be hard to be a principled democrat who believes in individualism, private property and the sovereignty of our nation.

We need term limits for the House and Senate. ASAP.

Montana on January 31, 2008 at 10:58 PM

Montana on January 31, 2008 at 10:58 PM

At a minimum we have to do our due diligence in finding good candidates, supporting good candidates, and promoting good candidates. We must stay as vocal and as strident as we do when issues like immigration and the marriage amendment crystallize us. We cannot be bored with the details. Senators handshake on the details in cloakrooms. Congressman insert the details into bills as riders. Presidents and Governors pardon with details. The devil is in the details. We must be active.

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 11:09 PM

I love the fact that he plugs his gigs at the end of his rant. Ya gotta love the Ultimate Jew!

TheSitRep on January 31, 2008 at 11:24 PM

>>>If we have Dem’s across the board, then the people have spoken.
>>>I’m unconcerned with electability.

See…there’s a problem there. You want your candidates to win, but you’re not concerned if they’re electable or not.

See what I mean? I know you want to vote for the most conservative candidate, and I do, too.

But I’m going with the WF Buckley philosohpy here – vote for the most rightward viable candidate.

Romney certainly is viable if he pulls it out, but again, I just don’t see the tide coming his way. I hope I’m wrong, but I fear I’m not.

When push comes to shove, barring some incredible turn of events, the GOP gets my vote when boots are on the ground, and the Democrats do not.

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 11:30 PM

>>>I am voting according to my belief-system, and it doesn’t revolve around the establishment.

OK, so if McCain wins it and is up against Hillary/Obama in the general, are you voting for him?

Doesn’t he subscribe more closely to your belief system than the other two?

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 11:33 PM

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 11:33 PM

I’ve already stated what I’m doing. I’m writing-in. Someone who lies so easily about “withdrawals” doesn’t just stop at that. My belief system is not based on viability. I’ve had this discussion before: to illustrate: McClintock ran against Arnold in CA. Everyone, including the establishment, coalesced around Arnie because of Bustamante/Davis. I voted for McClintock because I felt he best represented the principles I adhere to. Arnie has truly been a blessing ever since. Might be one of the reasons I left the “Late Great Golden State.”

Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 11:45 PM

It’s really sad when an old comedian makes more sense than an old Senator…

landlines on January 31, 2008 at 11:51 PM

TheSitRep on January 31, 2008 at 11:24 PM

Nothing like unnecessary racial stereotyping to make a thread shine.

TCJ on February 1, 2008 at 12:03 AM

>>>Cold Steel on January 31, 2008 at 11:45 PM

Hey, that’s cool.

Symbolic votes are fine. I guess I’m just trying to approach this from a political, electoral perspective, whereas you’re coming from the values angle.

On values, you’re right.
On the electoral politics of it, I’m right.

We both win.

:-)

Good Lt on February 1, 2008 at 12:08 AM

Listening to this guy is like listening to a pig at a troth. Gross.

amkun on February 1, 2008 at 12:14 AM

I’m calling it.

This’ll be on Laura’s sound bite contest this week.

That’d be the second time in just over a month for Jackie.

Hawkins1701 on February 1, 2008 at 12:58 AM

Nothing like unnecessary racial stereotyping to make a thread shine.

TCJ on February 1, 2008 at 12:03 AM

Nothing like good old-fashioned honest, self-deprecating humor to make the politically correct squirm!!!

I love it!!!

- Midwestern WASP
aka

landlines on February 1, 2008 at 1:16 AM

You know, when McCain gets the nomination and the press turns on him and his polls fall like like Ted Kennedy doing a belly flop off a barstool onto a waitress, and he gets absoluted CREAMED in the election, I know what you damn nauseating RINO’s are going to say, “We just have ourselves to blame.” Let’s nip this one in the bud. No, We have YOU to blame. If you really think that someone who is older, crankier, corrupt and can’t even get half his own party to vote for him, especially in an election cycle where the other side is all reved up, you’re dumber than a footbal bat!

Bikerken on February 1, 2008 at 2:29 AM

Who’s Jackie Mason?

BJ* on January 31, 2008 at 9:02 PM

One of the greatest stand up comics who ever lived.

- The Cat

MirCat on February 1, 2008 at 3:23 AM

Actually I should have said satirist.

- The Cat

MirCat on February 1, 2008 at 3:27 AM

McCain for President! of Mexico.

saved on February 1, 2008 at 3:46 AM

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 9:03 PM

Yes, there are other things than “immigration”, like gay marriage which are so much more important!!!

Gag me.

MB4 on February 1, 2008 at 4:30 AM

I know McCain’s a little bastard.

But he’s better than YET ANOTHER CLINTON AND THEIR ILK

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 10:42 PM

Oh I can see the bumber sticker now.

Vote for the little bastard McCain
because he is better than yet another Clinton and their ilk

Sounds like a real winner to me.

MB4 on February 1, 2008 at 4:38 AM

Actually, you know who is to blame for all this?

John Bolton – for not presenting himself as a clear, popular conservative choice.

Also, Fred Thompson for not trying hard enough from the get-go.

And currently Huckabee and Creepy-Draws for not pulling out of the race and asking their wierd supporters to back Romney (the better of two evils).

uptight on February 1, 2008 at 5:53 AM

uptight, you’re blaming all the wrong people. The only three conservatives are out of the race because people who vote largely do so without any knowledge of the candidates. Don’t blame John Bolton or Fred Thompson. Blame the idiots who put the liberals out front by watching the MSM and voting for them.

orlandocajun on February 1, 2008 at 7:09 AM

A lot of spittle, even more hyperbole and ad hominem.

jgapinoy on February 1, 2008 at 7:39 AM

Oh I can see the bumber sticker now.

Vote for the little bastard McCain
because he is better than yet another Clinton and their ilk

Sounds like a real winner to me.

MB4 on February 1, 2008 at 4:38 AM

I think most Republicans will look at McCain as the nominee and put THIS bumper sticker on their car:

McCain: What choice do you have?

And below it, a picture of a guy puking.

RWLA on February 1, 2008 at 7:49 AM

You preach it, Jackie!

pilamaye on February 1, 2008 at 8:11 AM

This bum couldn’t carry McCain’s water

McCain has not “water” he has nothing but B.S. like all left wing idiots!

Confederate on February 1, 2008 at 9:02 AM

Are you kidding me??!! 64 people (Muslims) were killed in Bagdad yesterday by…MUSLIMS!

kcd on February 1, 2008 at 9:06 AM

Question to anybody: Explain to me how people believe McCain is the strongest person on national security? How could you be the strongest on national security with an open borders policy?

kcd on February 1, 2008 at 9:10 AM