Jackie Mason: McCain is a “blatant, out and out disgusting lowlife”

posted at 8:37 pm on January 31, 2008 by Allahpundit

That’s President Blatant Out And Out Disgusting Lowlife to you, sport.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

William Amos on January 31, 2008 at 9:02 PM

You don’t think Juan would open up immigration to them too? I mean you don’t think he’d look out at all those “potential” Republican middle easterners and pander? (Just as he is doing with the “potential” Republican hispanics.)

I will not vote for McCain, but I will not vote for either of the dems either. If McCain’s the guy I am going to vote on the local issues and for my congressman but leave the presidential knob unturned.

srhoades on February 1, 2008 at 9:25 AM

Kcd,

“How could you be the strongest on national security with an open borders policy?”

Don’t you know, KCD, that Oceania has always been at war with EastAsia?

ebrown2 on February 1, 2008 at 9:27 AM

ebrown2 on February 1, 2008 at 9:27 AM

roflao! Classic!

srhoades on February 1, 2008 at 9:30 AM

Srhoades,

Thanks, the double-think is really flying around McVain, isn’t it?

ebrown2 on February 1, 2008 at 10:30 AM

McSwain has small man syndrome

Wade on February 1, 2008 at 10:42 AM

ebrown2,

Ohh.. you’re agreeing with kcd?
For a moment there I thought it was the opposite. :)

eforhan on February 1, 2008 at 11:42 AM

Jackie….my hero!…..;-)

Planet Boulder on February 1, 2008 at 12:23 PM

The hijackers on 9-11 didn’t get in through an open border, though.

I don’t like his policies on immigration, but that’s not the only issue on the plate, you know.

Good Lt on January 31, 2008 at 9:03 PM

That’s true.

1. We’ll be in Iraq for 100 years, no way to pay for it
2. More abridgements of the Bill of Rights
3. More hatred of Christians promoted by President McCain
4. More gun control
5. Hatred of big business/capitalism
6. No more tax cuts
7. No waterboarding
8. Squishy SCOTUS nominees
9. Continued big government by a true political whore

Thanks for reminding me. Now I’m really certain McCain is worse than Hillary.

fossten on February 1, 2008 at 1:11 PM

Ooooh, fossten@1:11PM – you nailed it on McCain. Thanks for the reminders.

The majority of east coast Jewish votes have been for the Democrats for the better part of a century. Jackie Mason has railed against this for years. After the “good times, cigar weilding, trashing the White House” years of the Clintons, Jackie has been one of the few outspoken in support of the core values of the Republican Party. I’ve read his articles on jewishworldreview.com, along with Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, Cal Thomas, Bill O’Reilly, and a slew of others that have a conservative viewpoint – with a message that needs to be heard. Jackie may be an ageing comedian/satirist, whose appeal is directed to a core audiance.. but he seldom misses the mark or target.

24K lady on February 1, 2008 at 8:00 PM