Audio: Sean Hannity says he’ll vote for Mitt Romney in the NY primary

posted at 5:05 pm on January 31, 2008 by Bryan

Sean Hannity spent the entire 3 o’clock hour today drawing contrasts between Mitt Romney and John McCain, but stopped short of an endorsement. In the 4 o’clock hour, Hannity took a caller who pressed him on who he’ll vote for in the NY primary. Here’s the exchange. I’ve edited it for brevity.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Sean, we hardly knew ye.

Vizzini on January 31, 2008 at 5:09 PM

Well that was a no-brainer. Sean’s been a huge advocate of closing our borders, Mitt’s the only candidate left that stands a chance of doing so.

RMCS_USN on January 31, 2008 at 5:09 PM

It makes sense with only two realistic choices in the race left and Super Tuesday approaching that Hannity would come out for the only remaining viable candidate not named McCain.

darii on January 31, 2008 at 5:10 PM

Which is good I urge anyone to vote their concience. McCain does NOT deserve to have the nomination handed to him.

If people want to stand for Mitt Im all for that. Its the trashing of McCain I find oudious. Be FOR someone rather than against someone.

And dont give me “Mitt was unfairly attack”. Mitt has done some shading things in this campaign (as have they all) but his whining about unfair attacks after he has spent millions attacking everyone else to the point they hate his guts comes across as hypercritical.

I ask Mitt backers to go for a clean win rather than an ugly loss.

William Amos on January 31, 2008 at 5:10 PM

Well, free speech is important to people who make a living speaking freely.

He would be idiotic to vote for McCain-Feingold the first Republican to ever limit free speech!

NTWR on January 31, 2008 at 5:13 PM

Good on Sean.

Romney will also be on Hannity and Colmes tonight which is a good enough reason to cease my self-imposed exile from Fox News, however briefly. When Fox News decided to bash Romney repeatedly while making McCain seem like the second coming, they lost thousands of viewers I’m sure, myself included.

TexasBella on January 31, 2008 at 5:13 PM

I’ve never voted in a primary. Will anyone adivse me how realistic doing so is in the northeast.

NJGOPOrphan on January 31, 2008 at 5:13 PM

NJGOPOrphan on January 31, 2008 at 5:13 PM

Realistic in what way? Insofar as your vote does/doen’t matter? Insofar as it’s physically possible? Could you clarify please?

darii on January 31, 2008 at 5:16 PM

Video down?

MrSteve on January 31, 2008 at 5:16 PM

NJGOPOrphan on January 31, 2008 at 5:13 PM

Go to the website for your county. Look for a link to elections. See if there is any information there.

Here we just show up to our polling places and vote. That should be the case where you are as well.

EJDolbow on January 31, 2008 at 5:19 PM

MrSteve on January 31, 2008 at 5:16 PM

No video, only audio. You should see a gray bar with controls on it.

amerpundit on January 31, 2008 at 5:19 PM

darii on January 31, 2008 at 5:16 PM

Sorry, realisic in a majority selecting the most conservative left?

NJGOPOrphan on January 31, 2008 at 5:22 PM

amerpundit on January 31, 2008 at 5:19 PM

Ah… Didn’t work with Firefox. Had to switch to IE.

MrSteve on January 31, 2008 at 5:23 PM

McVain’s nasty antics started in Iowa then came here to NH. I’m sorry that Mitt hasn’t gotten the MSM’s blessings like john boy. McVain will lose in November no matter who is against him and I will just hope and prayer our country can withstand 4 years of hell. I hope you know that we are the only country with a middle class which will not be around by 2012. If your not reading, which 95% of Americans don’t to to keep informed, than I am sorry ,but don’t go crying at the amount of Americans in the soup lines where most of Americans will end up in the next 4 years without Romney at the helm. I wasn’t for Mitt until a day before NH voting and comments I heard and saw concerning McVain and Huckleberry teaming disparaging garbage to make some headlines. A vote foe McVain is a wasted economical chance for this country,period.

bones47 on January 31, 2008 at 5:24 PM

MrSteve on January 31, 2008 at 5:23 PM

Yeah, I’ve had problems playing audio in Firefox, too.

amerpundit on January 31, 2008 at 5:24 PM

That’s no surprise. Sean Hannity wants member of the Republican establishment and Wall Street darling Romney to win the election. We knew this months ago. Who do you think fed the false rumour that Huckabee was bowing out of Florida? You guessed it — good ol’ Sean Hannity. This video was posted here a few days ago, but they snipped the best parts.

Hannity’s false rumour about Gov. Huckabee

IMO. Thank you.

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 5:25 PM

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 5:25 PM

Any Conservative who wants the best for the Conservative Movement would drop out after Florida if they were in Huckabee’s shoes.

But Huckabee does not care about the Conservative movement so he is doing what is best for Huck, not the movement and certainly not the country.

EJDolbow on January 31, 2008 at 5:29 PM

Just keep in mind who the real enemy is

DNC appoints Muslim to Convention committee

By RICHARD SPRINGER
India-West Staff Reporter

The executive committee of the Democratic National Committee has elected three Indian Americans to the standing committees at the 2008 Democratic National Convention, convening Aug. 25-28 in Denver, Colo.

In addition, Pakistan-born Iman Malik Mujahid, founder and president of Chicago-based Islamic teaching materials distributor Sound Vision Foundation, was named to the credentials committee, which coordinates selection of convention delegates and alternates.

William Amos on January 31, 2008 at 5:31 PM

Yesterday Sean said that he would drop out of the Republican Party after the primary so what kind of Republican says something like that?

bnelson44 on January 31, 2008 at 5:33 PM

bnelson44 on January 31, 2008 at 5:33 PM

Did he really say that? I’ll show him the door if he did.

Vizzini on January 31, 2008 at 5:35 PM

bnelson44 on January 31, 2008 at 5:33 PM

A true RINO.

Complete7 on January 31, 2008 at 5:36 PM

How come no one here is pointing out that in 2006, Romney supported Youth Pride Day which ended with a “GLBT Prom” at Boston City Hall Plaza where children as young as middle school age are allowed to mingle with cruising homosexual adults?

Is this a conservative value?

Scenes from the “Governor’s Commission on Gay and Lesbian Youth” activities — Youth Pride day, May 13, 2006

Your tax money at work. . .

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 5:37 PM

Did he really say that? I’ll show him the door if he did.

Vizzini on January 31, 2008 at 5:35 PM

Yes he did. He said he use to be a registered “Conservative Party” member in NY and he was planning on reregistering as such again after the primary.

Is this the example of the type of Republican HotAir wants to promote?

bnelson44 on January 31, 2008 at 5:38 PM

Did he really say that? I’ll show him the door if he did.

Vizzini on January 31, 2008 at 5:35 PM

I believe what he actually said that he was going to register as a conservative instead of Republican.

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 5:38 PM

It must be the hair.

Weebork on January 31, 2008 at 5:39 PM

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 5:38 PM

Yes, that is what he said, so he is dropping out of the Republican Party.

bnelson44 on January 31, 2008 at 5:40 PM

EJDolbow on January 31, 2008 at 5:29 PM

I see the point went right over your head. Sean Hannity spread false rumours saying Huckabee was leaving Florida, that benefits Sean’s candidate Romney. Did you see that video? Sean is a “reporter” and “newsman” and has a responsibilty to report the truth. Man, you give the media a free ride. They’re supposed to protect us from corruption, not participate in it.

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 5:41 PM

Time for Hotair to take a stand.

Just title the post “Who we are voting for.”

Theworldisnotenough on January 31, 2008 at 5:42 PM

Yes, that is what he said, so he is dropping out of the Republican Party.

bnelson44 on January 31, 2008 at 5:40 PM

They can have him. Buh-bye, Sean.

Vizzini on January 31, 2008 at 5:43 PM

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 5:37 PM

Did Mitt Romney march in that parade like Rudy did?

Mitt Romney was the Governor of those gay people and unlike you, he has no reason to hate them.

Mitt Romney has alwasy been very clear on the issue of gays.
They are citizens of this country and they deserve to be treated the same.
They deserve no special treatment but they also deserve NO FOUL TREATMENT.

That is what decent human beings think as well. Many of us do not like the gay lifestyle and do not want gay marriage legalized but there is no reason to wish them harm or misery.

By the way, Mitt Romney IS THE ONLY reason that gays from all over the country cannot get married in Massachusetts today. Mitt ROmney is the man who stood on the steps of the Mass State House and lead a rally against gay marriage yelling, LET THE PEOPLE VOTE.

Step out of your evil hate and seek the truth.

EJDolbow on January 31, 2008 at 5:43 PM

Time for Hotair to take a stand.

Just title the post “Who we are voting for.”

Theworldisnotenough on January 31, 2008 at 5:42 PM

Brilliant.

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 5:44 PM

Way to go Sean! It is better late than never, but conservatives need every voice they can get on their side. It isn’t enought to stand for Conservatism if you vote for someone who has made a career of spitting in the face of Conservaitives.

I am glad he is willing to stand up and say he is voting for Romney. I wish he did it sooner, and I wish more of talk radio would join him. It isn’t enought to just be against someone. In 2006 the Republican’s ran based on being against Democrats, and they lost because they were not standing for Conservative principles. The Conservatives who are fighting against McCain, but are not willing to stand for anyone else have lost to him and they have lost this election.

Tim Pancoast on January 31, 2008 at 5:44 PM

Sean is a “reporter” and “newsman”

Sean is a commentator not a reporter. Reporters shouldn’t introduce their opinion to what they are reporting.

MrSteve on January 31, 2008 at 5:46 PM

Romney supported Youth Pride Day which ended with a “GLBT Prom”

Were they at least legal resident GLBT’s? Of the choices left, who cares?

NJGOPOrphan on January 31, 2008 at 5:47 PM

Yes, that is what he said, so he is dropping out of the Republican Party.

bnelson44 on January 31, 2008 at 5:40 PM

I don’t believe HA supports any party but ideals and core values. I will not compromise my values for any party.

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 5:47 PM

And some anrgy callers are hammering Sean because of his pursuit of McCain’s true record.

That McCain cool-aid sure is tasty (for some it seems)…

pseudonominus on January 31, 2008 at 5:48 PM

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 5:41 PM

Get over it, Huck ain’t gonna win, and he’s aiding McCain by staying in so he’ll get the VP spot.

doubleplusundead on January 31, 2008 at 5:48 PM

doubleplusundead on January 31, 2008 at 5:48 PM

Huckabee is even more ignorant than I thought if he thinks McCain will put him on the ticket.

I guess Huck is such a novice to grown up politics that he thinks he can trust McCain.

EJDolbow on January 31, 2008 at 5:50 PM

The real people who elect Presidents don’t want Romney because that would mean a temporary stop in flooding this country with illegals and a halt to their plans.

The real people have selected Juan McCainez to do the dirty deed … or Obama or Clintonez. Any of the three will do.

darwin on January 31, 2008 at 5:51 PM

I wish Huckabee wouldstop being selfish and do the right thing by dropping out. He is taking voters away from Mitt. Until further notice Huckabee shall be referred to as Naderbee.

cannonball on January 31, 2008 at 5:53 PM

Medved: Juan Hernandez has a PhD and speaks perfect english and was born in the U.S.A. He has nothing to do with building the fence. This has nothing to do with electing the president.

Just now.

Guess he’s not going for Romney huh?

Deety on January 31, 2008 at 5:53 PM

doubleplusundead on January 31, 2008 at 5:48 PM

Actually, a lot of Huck voters would vote McCain if Huck wasn’t in the race.

bnelson44 on January 31, 2008 at 5:53 PM

They can have him. Buh-bye, Sean.

Vizzini on January 31, 2008 at 5:43 PM

I agree. I used to really like Sean, but this 2008 Presidential election has really revealed alot about him and some of the other money-cons. I want to, but just can’t trust him anymore. The GOP elite made a big mistake treating Huckabee the way they did. It’s gonna come back to haunt them.

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 5:53 PM

EJDolbow on January 31, 2008 at 5:50 PM

There are a lot of Republicans in the same catagory.

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 5:53 PM

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 5:25 PM

if anyone has the blessing of the Republican establishment it isn’t Romney, its McCain, but your to blind to see that.

And Romney is more conservative than Huck on multiple levels.

Conservative Voice on January 31, 2008 at 5:53 PM

Nice endorsement….love Sean Hannity! I wonder if Rush will follow suit? He should. We face extraordinary times within the conservative movement, so Rush should step up as well.

sheryl on January 31, 2008 at 5:54 PM

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 5:47 PM

Then you and your values will have to live with Obama or Clinton, because you know that will be the result.

bnelson44 on January 31, 2008 at 5:55 PM

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 5:53 PM

Anyone who engages in class envy is not a conservative.

Conservative Voice on January 31, 2008 at 5:55 PM

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 5:37 PM

This was thoroughly debunked earlier this week by Buy Danish, who had a link from factcheck.org showing that Mitt pulled taxpayer funding from this event (that was started by his predecessor btw).

You either didn’t read or are willfully lying by posting this again.

NTWR on January 31, 2008 at 5:56 PM

Actually, a lot of Huck voters would vote McCain if Huck wasn’t in the race.

bnelson44 on January 31, 2008 at 5:53 PM

That figures. But I doubt that many Huckabee voters could figure out how scratch their ass, much less change their vote.

TexasJew on January 31, 2008 at 5:56 PM

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 5:47 PM

Tell me that when you get another half-century of court-supported abortion, and the toll that will exact.

Vizzini on January 31, 2008 at 5:57 PM

Yeah, I’ve had problems playing audio in Firefox, too.

amerpundit on January 31, 2008 at 5:24 PM

AUDIO IS NOT THE PROBLEM FOR ME IT’S THOSE EMBEDDED RED-LASSO VIDEOS THAT CRASH MY FIREFOX EVERY TIME I CLOSE A TAB!!!

And, yes, I meant to do all-caps. I’ve e-mailed the HotAir people about this, with no replys. Maybe somebody here can help me out?

HYTEAndy on January 31, 2008 at 5:59 PM

bnelson44 on January 31, 2008 at 5:55 PM

Maybe, but someone who does not live by their values is called a democrat. They only believe in what will give tham power. McCain is no better than any of their candidates. I won’t vote for anyone who wants to socialize the country. I will use my vote for conservatives in the other races in the local and state level.

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 5:59 PM

EJDolbow on January 31, 2008 at 5:43 PM

What have you been smoking? I don’t want to harm gays. I love the people, but hate what they’re doing to themselves and our culture. Homosexual sodomy is unnatural. Even animals stick to their right gender. Why must it ALWAYS be about we’re the bad guy if we disagree with sodomy??

Romney unnecessarily (and unconstitutionally) implemented homosexual marriages in Massachusetts. Romney was NOT bound to enforce same-sex marriages prior to legislative action. Yet Romney jumped the gun and needlessly advanced the homosexual agenda by granting the marriage rights without a fight.

For a legal review of Romney’s implementation of same-sex marriage, see: http://www.massresistance.org//docs/marriage/romney and http://www.massresistance.org/docs/marriage/romney/lavy_email.html

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 6:00 PM

AP: No Arnold endorsing McCain video? LOL
Headline: Maria Shriver may NEVER Talk To McCain AGAIN!

—————————————————

“Maria Shriver was still smarting yesterday over the curt retort by presidential candidate John McCain when she asked him how he felt as he prepared to concede the California primary to rival George W. Bush Tuesday night.
“Please get out of here,” he replied testily, a remark that was caught on camera by MSNBC.

Said Shriver moments later, “All I did was ask … I doubt I’ll be speaking to him again in the future.”

She told today’s (Thursday) Washington Post: “I was doing my job. And I did what any other reporter would do.”

A McCain spokesperson said that the candidate was simply reacting to his 9-year-old daughter being jostled by Shriver’s camera crew, a claim that MSNBC later denied.”
————————————————
Of course that was in 2000. I saw the video on TV after it happened, but can’t find it now. It was a classic McCain temper tantrum….

Nelsa on January 31, 2008 at 6:00 PM

I know…I will vote for McCain if he can get Thompson to run as his choice for VP and then the day after he takes the oath he steps down and lets VP Thompson take over the reigns.

A girl can dream!

ihasurnominashun on January 31, 2008 at 6:01 PM

Vizzini on January 31, 2008 at 5:57 PM

Another half century? Okay….McCain has already gone on record against conservative judges like Alito. What is the difference?

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 6:02 PM

I am glad he is willing to stand up and say he is voting for Romney. I am standing for Mitt because he stands the closest to me on Conservative principles.

Tim Pancoast on January 31, 2008 at 5:44 PM

Like these values?

Gov. Romney Invites “Gay” Teenagers to Copley Square

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 6:02 PM

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 5:59 PM

McCain is a moderate Republican who has a number of conservative foreign policy and social issue positions. He is not a far right conservative Republican, but he is a Republican.

Remember, the Republican Party has a big tent (if we didn’t we wouldn’t be one of the 2 major parties in this country).

bnelson44 on January 31, 2008 at 6:04 PM

Fwiw, I’ll be voting for Mitt.

apacalyps, I’m a Southern Baptist social/eco/national security con. Not a Huck fan though. Knock off the smears or I’ll ban all 5 of your IDs in one shot.

Bryan on January 31, 2008 at 6:04 PM

MrSteve on January 31, 2008 at 5:46 PM

So you think it’s okay for him to dishonestly report the news to you in a bias fasion? Isn’t that what the Demofascists do?

I understand everyone has bias, okay, that’s fine, but being dishonest is a whole new ballgame. You’re okay wit dat Stevie?

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 6:04 PM

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 5:59 PM

PS: if you throw your Presidential vote away in the Fall, you are voting for Hillary or Obama. This is basic politics 101.

bnelson44 on January 31, 2008 at 6:05 PM

Fwiw, I’ll be voting for Mitt.

Bryan on January 31, 2008 at 6:04 PM

I saw that on another tread today. I just hope you stay in the Party after the primaries and not run off like Sean is threatening to do. The party needs people like you.

bnelson44 on January 31, 2008 at 6:07 PM

bnelson44 on January 31, 2008 at 6:04 PM

With all due respect, I really don’t care about what letter is next to a candidates name. I do care how they vote. No to the tax cuts twice. The reason then was that they were only for the rich, now he spins that they didn’t come with spending cuts. Amnesty, enough said. Free speach legilsation, global warming legislation. I can’t support this man.

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 6:08 PM

Romney supported Youth Pride Day

Were they at least legal resident GLBT’s? Of the choices left, who cares?

NJGOPOrphan on January 31, 2008 at 5:47 PM

What?!

I can’t believe waht I’m reading.

Conservative voters okaying homosexual sodomy.

I’m sorry you’re selling your soul for a lousy candidate who couldn’t care less about you. My prayers are for you.

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 6:08 PM

Homosexual sodomy is unnatural.

Perhaps heterosexual sodomy is as well. Should that be a criteria for determining the legality of some straight marriages? The government should stay out of marriages and the GOP should drop the gay marriage issue down lower on the priority list. It makes the party seem needlessly preoccupied with other people’s sex lives.

dedalus on January 31, 2008 at 6:09 PM

I will not compromise my values for any party.

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 5:47 PM

Who do you support Les?

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 6:09 PM

bnelson44 on January 31, 2008 at 6:05 PM

Once again, I won’t compromise my vote to put the same mentality in office.

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 6:10 PM

ooops I meant this for Bryan:

BRYAN: No Arnold endorsing McCain video? LOL
Headline: Maria Shriver may NEVER Talk To McCain AGAIN!

—————————————————

————————————————

Nelsa on January 31, 2008 at 6:00 PM

Nelsa on January 31, 2008 at 6:10 PM

bnelson44 on January 31, 2008 at 6:07 PM

I’m not going anywhere and haven’t threatened to. I tend to think it’s a bad idea to declare that you absolutely, positively won’t vote for X if they’re the nominee, because you’re just telling them that there’s no reason for them to even think about accommodating you. I can see reasons for making those declarations and all, they’re just part of any of my approach.

Bryan on January 31, 2008 at 6:11 PM

Sean Hannity is the real deal. He always sticks to his values, morals, standards, and principles, which happen to be true conservative Republican values. Thank God he supports Mitt Romney! KUDOS to Hannity!

sinsing on January 31, 2008 at 6:12 PM

Obama has intentions of increasing the capital gains rate from 15% to around 30%. McCain will be much better on taxes and the size of government than the Democrats.

dedalus on January 31, 2008 at 6:12 PM

Who do you support Les?

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 6:09 PM

I was really hoping Fred could do better. I would go for Mitt for the economic reason. MCain has turned me off by his previous positions and lately what seems to be outright lies. He seems to have learned from the Clintons.

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 6:13 PM

A week late!

SouthernGent on January 31, 2008 at 6:14 PM

Mitt/Hannity “08″

trailortrash on January 31, 2008 at 6:17 PM

doubleplusundead on January 31, 2008 at 5:48 PM

Get over what? Huckabee leads the polls in Georgia with their 72 delegates and he’s leading in several other states as well. YOU get over it. If it goes down to three and Huck get’s into one more debate with just him, Romney and McCain, he’ll wipe the floor with them. Gov. Mike is so far ahead in his intelligence and debating skill, he is in a class of his own. You’re terrified of it.

But, this still doesn’t take away from the fact you purposely ignore things like Romney celebrating “Gay Youth Pride Day” even though there was no legal reason requiring him to do this

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 6:18 PM

The Democrats want John McCain to go up against Nurse Ratchet, that would be there dream, but they will settle for Myth Romney, because BOTH will lose against Hillary and Bill.

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 6:20 PM

dedalus on January 31, 2008 at 6:12 PM

That’s exactly why I am focusing more on keeping the conservatives in Congress. They can stop any of the socialist President’s agenda. McCain included.

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 6:20 PM

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 6:18 PM

What does apacalyps mean or what language is it?

EJDolbow on January 31, 2008 at 6:21 PM

cannonball on January 31, 2008 at 5:53 PM

You have no idea what you’re talking about. This is a 3 man race. Huckabee is till in it. But, how come you’re supporting Myth romney when he flip-flops on the issues like Kerry did? In fact, Myth is WAY WORSE.

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 6:22 PM

What does apacalyps mean or what language is it?

EJDolbow on January 31, 2008 at 6:21 PM

Dude, click on his name and you’ll see what he’s all about.

NTWR on January 31, 2008 at 6:22 PM

You cannot trust Romney

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 6:24 PM

alpacalips just loves to spam the board with “truths” from YouTube and anti Mormon Romney websites.

Man, with all the typing and linking you do you’re busy as a cat covered in sh*t on a hot tin roof!

NTWR on January 31, 2008 at 6:30 PM

Conservative Voice on January 31, 2008 at 5:53 PM

To you expect anyone to seriously believe that? Well, it looks like the neocons have done a good job with you.

And Romney is more conservative than Huck on multiple levels.

I think, Conservative Voice , that you have bought what Romney is selling. I will not buy it. I will not turn the other cheek like my candidate has done. Romney is a phony. He has a lot of nerve to attack other Republicans, particularly on issues he himself has flipped on. But most importantly, and this really stuck in my craw, he had the nerve to try to portray himself as the same as Governor Huckabee on the issue of life. Governor Huckabee has spent his life advocating the protection of inncoent un-born children. As Governor, he marched in pro-life parades and passed laws to protect the un-born. For Romney to compare his pro-life stance to Huckabee’s and then use that as a springboard to attack him, is just too much to take.

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 6:31 PM

Nice endorsement….love Sean Hannity! I wonder if Rush will follow suit?

sheryl on January 31, 2008 at 5:54 PM

LOL!!!!

I wonder if Rush will follow suit? Are you joking!

Rush has been for Romney for several weeks easy.

thanks for the laugh. That was good. oooohh oh… lol

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 6:32 PM

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 6:02 PM

No actually, he voted for them ON the record, and there are questions about what he did OFF the record, although he’s reiterated those are the kind he’d appoint, and his pro-life record attests to that.

Vizzini on January 31, 2008 at 6:34 PM

Vizzini on January 31, 2008 at 6:34 PM

Sorry I was just going by what I heard him say a week ago.

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 6:36 PM

I applaud your focus on the congress, but a Democratic president will have majorities in both houses and will be close to fillibuster-proof in the Senate. The Republican minority won’t control committees and will have bills passed over them by a Democratic majority.

dedalus on January 31, 2008 at 6:37 PM

Anyone who engages in class envy is not a conservative.

Conservative Voice on January 31, 2008 at 5:55 PM

This has nothing to do with class envy, and everything with telling the truth. This election will be remembered as Gov. Huckabee exposing corruption in the Republican party.

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 6:38 PM

dedalus on January 31, 2008 at 6:37 PM

Thank you. I am honestly torn by this. McCain says one thing while wanting to be elected President but has consistantly done the opposite. Why should I believe he will do anything different? I really do not wish to see a dem. in the office but we lived through Carter to get the great one.

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 6:42 PM

NTWR on January 31, 2008 at 5:56 PM

I posted this last week, dontchya know?

In May 2006, as he prepared his run for the presidency, http://www.massresistance.org/ presented the Governor’s office with shocking photographs of events and activities sponsored or organized by the Commission. A few days later, Romney announced his intention to dissolve the Commission. But within hours of that announcement, under pressure from the homosexual community, the Governor changed his mind. “We inundated him with outrage,” one homosexual activist told the Boston Globe. So instead, the governor simply told the Commission members that it must focus on its “original mission” [which involves affirming homosexuality to children in the schools].
- Boston Globe, 5/12/2006

You either didn’t read or are willfully lying by posting this again.

Sorry, either YOU didn’t read or are willfully lying by posting this again.

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 6:42 PM

TexasJew on January 31, 2008 at 5:56 PM

I’m not mean … you’re just an imbesol.

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 6:45 PM

I will not compromise my values for any party.

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 5:47 PM

I agree. I won’t do it.

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 6:46 PM

HYTEAndy on January 31, 2008 at 5:59 PM

Redlasso sucks. IMO. Thank you.

apacalyps on January 31, 2008 at 6:47 PM

The husband’s voting voting for McLame”because he served his country”(Hubby’s a Reagan-era Marine) and I’m voting for Mitt because I don’t like populist Republicans. We live in ill-ANNOYZ.
The husband thinks I’m weird.
Mother Jones and the ACLU like ol’ John…and I’m the weird one?

annoyinglittletwerp on January 31, 2008 at 7:01 PM

bnelson44 on January 31, 2008 at 5:55 PM

Hey – It took 4 years of Carter before we got Reagan! Sometimes ya just gotta show’em before they’ll believe ya.

Ex-tex on January 31, 2008 at 7:07 PM

Ex-tex on January 31, 2008 at 7:07 PM

Amen. Hate to see it but if you don’t stick with your values, what does that say about your character? I think it says you have none.

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 7:12 PM

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 7:12 PM

So the only value of your values you care about is immigration, and abortion, taxes, Iraq, terror, et al be darned?

Vizzini on January 31, 2008 at 7:16 PM

Maybe this will swing the Colmes vote Romney’s way!

I wish Huckabee would stop being selfish and do the right thing by dropping out. He is taking voters away from Mitt.

Actually you got that backwards. Time for Mitt To Go. Unless of course he’s happy with the idea of Republican party nominee McCain. Let go of your ego, Mitt. Do the right thing!

Psycheout on January 31, 2008 at 7:17 PM

Vizzini on January 31, 2008 at 7:16 PM

I’m not sure where you get that idea. McCain has been strong on the war, I will not deny that. But on taxes he has voted against the tax cuts at first saying they were for the rich. Now he says it’s because they didn’t cut spending. My point has been that he says one thing and votes another. I was told by my grandfather to look at what someone has done in the past before you believe what they promise you in the future.

Les in NC on January 31, 2008 at 7:25 PM