Snubgate: Obama denies

posted at 10:10 am on January 30, 2008 by Bryan

Fox caught up with the terrorists lawyers’ favorite candidate and queried him about the most important story happening at the moment: Did he or did he not prevent the Glacier from touching the hem of his garments?

He says he waved at her. Thank you, mainstream press, for giving us news we can use.

For the record, in my opinion the Gitmo lawyers’ endorsement of Obama is worse than any of the endorsements that Ron Paul accepted. And I plan to keep on bringing it up.

Comments

Actually its not a bad thing because it feeds the Hillary obama feud which is hurting the dems now.

The Gitmo Lawyer thing is something to haul off and slam Obama with in the fall. Dems in the primary wont care about it but the rest of America will.

William Amos on January 30, 2008 at 10:13 AM

For the record, I don’t give a flying flip if he did snub her. The idea that everyone is all “buddy-buddy” off camera is preposterous anyway.

Snub her, Obama. Just make sure she KNOWS you’re snubbing her the next time so that there’s no confusion. Ask Dick Cheney for tips, if you need to.

ATTENTION MSM: Can we PLEASE talk issues?!

Tim on January 30, 2008 at 10:14 AM

Thanks Bryan,

Why do we call Hillary the Glacier again? Does this have to do with Edmund Hillary? I’m a little lost.

CABE on January 30, 2008 at 10:14 AM

Thanks Bryan,

CABE on January 30, 2008 at 10:14 AM

Because Glacier encapsulates her physical bulk, frosty and unfeeling demeanor, and her ability to destroy everything in her path with an unstoppable, uncaring, chilling force.

BKennedy on January 30, 2008 at 10:23 AM

BKennedy on January 30, 2008 at 10:23 AM

Im waiting for it to sink the SS Obama Titantic

William Amos on January 30, 2008 at 10:24 AM

Im waiting for it to sink the SS Obama Titantic

William Amos on January 30, 2008 at 10:24 AM

Let’s just hope Hillary doesn’t pose nude while Obama paints her portrait.
Lord, I apologize.

CABE on January 30, 2008 at 10:28 AM

Let’s just hope Hillary doesn’t pose nude while Obama paints her portrait.
Lord, I apologize.

CABE on January 30, 2008 at 10:28 AM

No that would be John Edwards posiing bude while Obama paints him because Hillary is the iceberg coming to kill the both.

And I think I need therapy after that mental image

William Amos on January 30, 2008 at 10:30 AM

-shutters-

CABE on January 30, 2008 at 10:31 AM

That the Gitmo lawyers didn’t realize that their endorsement would hurt rather than help reveals that they neither understand nor care to understand what’s happening in the world. They exist in a small world of hermetically sealed self-righteousness–a Ron Paul campaign writ small.

thuja on January 30, 2008 at 10:32 AM

“Snub?” What? All of a sudden, Clinton is some sort of Delicate Flower now? Grrrr.

baldilocks on January 30, 2008 at 10:32 AM

And I think I need therapy after that mental image

William Amos on January 30, 2008 at 10:30 AM

Helen Thomas fondly recalls many young Democrat artists taking her nude portrait on the titanic. She was 90 at the time.

NOW you need therapy.

BKennedy on January 30, 2008 at 10:32 AM

NOW you need therapy.

BKennedy on January 30, 2008 at 10:32 AM

Dude if you pictured Helen Thomas getting nude for a photo Id say you need more than therapy.

William Amos on January 30, 2008 at 10:35 AM

Bryan, is it worse than McCain having Juan Hernandez as an advisor/whatever?

WillBarrett on January 30, 2008 at 10:35 AM

WillBarrett on January 30, 2008 at 10:35 AM

Yeah. But they’re similar.

Bryan on January 30, 2008 at 10:37 AM

WTF?!?

lol jk.

Sorry I got everyone off topic.

CABE on January 30, 2008 at 10:40 AM

Bryan, is it worse than McCain having Juan Hernandez as an advisor/whatever?

WillBarrett on January 30, 2008 at 10:35 AM

Nope! That is why, if McCain is nominated, him & Hillary won’t have a bad word to say about each other in Nov. They are so much alike the NY Slimes headline will be “The Most Civil Presidential Race in History”.

kcd on January 30, 2008 at 10:42 AM

This is the result of Democrat politics. Take a look at the next (god willing) 4 years. This is high school he said/she said and now my feelings are hurt garbage trumpeted as news?

Ugh.

amkun on January 30, 2008 at 10:45 AM

I know this is off subject but isn’t the Patriot Act set to expire Friday? Or, part of it at least. The part that makes it ok to listen in on suspected terrorists. I would hope its not the case, but I think the Dims are blocking this hoping something bad happens while W is still in the whitehouse. Is that possible?!

kcd on January 30, 2008 at 10:49 AM

thuja on January 30, 2008 at 10:32 AM

Why would Dem’s object to this endorsement? Seems like the Gitmo lawyers, their Muslim paymasters, Obama, Hillary, and the average Dem are on the same page.

JiangxiDad on January 30, 2008 at 10:51 AM

kcd on January 30, 2008 at 10:49 AM

I searched and couldn’t find anything. Anyone else have anything new on the USAPATRIOT ACT expiring?

CABE on January 30, 2008 at 10:52 AM

baldilocks on January 30, 2008 at 10:32 AM

Chris Wallace started this last night.

fourstringfuror on January 30, 2008 at 11:11 AM

Did he or did he not prevent the Glacier from touching the hem of his garments?

Lmao…you crack me up Bryan. As ridiculous as some of the stories that the MSM pursues are, stuff like this is too funny. At least it keeps the candidates on their toes! I can’t wait for next weeks headlines “HILLARY DOESN’T HOLD DOOR FOR OBAMA.”

“Well you see, Jim, her hand was clearly on the door and Obama was within three steps of the door when she quickly removed her hand, thus causing the door to close. This apparent snub has voters outraged. Let’s get Ann Coulter’s thoughts on this, she’s on the line…”

mattyj86 on January 30, 2008 at 11:16 AM

Chris Wallace started this last night.

fourstringfuror on January 30, 2008 at 11:11 AM

Actually it was earlier than that.

baldilocks on January 30, 2008 at 11:26 AM

…”in my opinion the Gitmo lawyers’ endorsement of Obama is worse than any of the endorsements that Ron Paul accepted. And I plan to keep on bringing it up.”
Thank you Bryan, it can be painful to know the truth, but we need to know it.

Christine on January 30, 2008 at 11:37 AM

What is McCaskill (D-Mo) doing in Husseins’s plane swooning over his shoulder ?? Once you go Barack…you never go back.

redrock on January 30, 2008 at 11:45 AM

Snubama…gate

ronsfi on January 30, 2008 at 11:47 AM

Maxine Waters endorsed Hillary. She’s the LA “No peace, no justice” unrest inciting congresswoman, who never got ‘locked up’ for saying that…

Not a proud badge to wear, but Hillary takes anything she can get these days…

Entelechy on January 30, 2008 at 2:15 PM

kcd,

The administration and Congress are fighting over aspects of FISA under the “Protect America Act” (related to the Patriot Act, don’t remember just how) that will expire 2/1/08. Part of the fight is over retroactive immunity for telecom companies who cooperate with NSA.

I’m sure our Democratic leaders will address this issue before the act expires Friday (sarc).

Sorry for the OT comment.

cs89 on January 30, 2008 at 3:37 PM

Yeah. People who stand up for basic human rights are much worse than neo-Nazis.

AJB on January 30, 2008 at 4:05 PM

redrock on January 30, 2008 at 11:45 AM

She from Missouri…she’s still waiting for him to show us all something other than not being an asswipe like the Clintons…maybe?

SouthernGent on January 30, 2008 at 6:06 PM

Who’s the leader of the club,
That’s made for you and me?
B-A-R
A-C-K
O-B-A-M-A
Barack Obama! Hillary Clinton!
Barack Obama! Hillary Clinton!
Forever let us hold our banner high!!!

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on January 31, 2008 at 8:53 AM