Hmmm: Praise for Mitt, knocks on Huck on Rush’s front page

posted at 3:00 pm on January 1, 2008 by Allahpundit

Got a couple of e-mails this morning noting the conspicuous uniformly positive treatment of Romney and negative treatment of Huckabee at Limbaugh HQ. He’s back on the air on Thursday, i.e. Caucus Day, I believe. Omens of a dramatic, potentially election-affecting eleventh-hour endorsement? Talk amongst yourselves.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

logis on January 1, 2008 at 11:02 PM

I am trying to be on my best behavior and not call out fellow commenters for making an ass of themselves, but unless I misunderstand you (which I doubt) this comment is completely devoid of substance or merit:

And no one is saying your man-crush is a “bad” thing; only that it’s not nearly as deep and spiritual as you feel the need to constantly constantly proclaim it to be.

So all the people of both sexes and all ages who found, say, JFK attractive just had a “man-crush”?

Or maybe “your” and “you” refers to the collective “you” and not specifically to csdeven?

Buy Danish on January 1, 2008 at 11:19 PM

I am trying to be on my best behavior and not call out fellow commenters for making an ass of themselves, 1
Buy Danish on January 1, 2008 at 11:19 PM

More than fair. So I suppose I can prove my wonderful good-heartedness by not calling you a jackass too!

Seriously though, I don’t see the fascination with this passive-agressive schtick. I don’t know whether you have the same frantic grin on your face as Mike Huckabee has when he does it, but it’s not nearly as much fun as you guys make it out to be. It doesn’t even rise to the level of annoying, or even boring. It’s more like – just plain pathetic.

logis on January 2, 2008 at 1:38 AM

logis on January 2, 2008 at 1:38 AM

This web site needs some little icon figures with frantic grins, smirking grins and little halos.

MB4 on January 2, 2008 at 2:28 AM

logis on January 2, 2008 at 1:38 AM

Call me an ass if you will. Maybe you can find something as asinine as your “man-crush” remark, which you have still failed to justify.

I gave you an opportunity to amend your comment by saying that I may have misunderstood you.

You have not done that from which I can only conclude that you are proud of that, dare I say, “passive-aggressive” attack on csdeven who said nothing on this thread to warrant that loaded response.

Buy Danish on January 2, 2008 at 9:17 AM

I know thousands of Christians and not one supports Huck. They think he looks like a deflated balloon, has horrible teeth, and they despise his stance on criminal aliens. Most of them support Romney even though he’s a Mormon.

PoliticallyIncorrectSandy on January 2, 2008 at 11:19 AM