“Nativist” quote of the day!

posted at 11:05 pm on December 20, 2007 by Allahpundit

“If they committed a crime…we have to deport them immediately, no questions asked, no legal process. You put them on a plane to wherever they came from.”

Comments

Boy, I was excited there. I thought we had a real coup d’etat and KP threw of her shakles. But nope, just Hillary who will be anything you want.

What a strange position though. No legal process for illegal immigrants inside the United States, but legal process for detainees outside the United States.

Spirit of 1776 on December 20, 2007 at 11:09 PM

How racist and insesitive!

boomer on December 20, 2007 at 11:10 PM

Can we put the Clintons on a plane to Arkansas for all of the crimes they have done?

jgapinoy on December 20, 2007 at 11:11 PM

Spirit of 1776 on December 20, 2007 at 11:09 PM

I beg to differ. Hillary is everything I do not want.

Bryan on December 20, 2007 at 11:16 PM

I beg to differ. Hillary is everything I do not want.

Lol. Indeed, buyer beware! Let me say rather: She will attempt to appear to be whatever you want.

Spirit of 1776 on December 20, 2007 at 11:19 PM

So, being an illegal and committing a crime means you have no due process and your can gets landed on the first plane out. That sounds good, except…

What does she call being here illegally in the first place?

flutejpl on December 20, 2007 at 11:26 PM

Say anything, Hil. Not to worry. MSM will cover for you.

petefrt on December 20, 2007 at 11:31 PM

“…no questions asked, no legal process. You put them on a plane to wherever they came from.”

Not sure how you will know which “foreigners” you want to put on a plane to where, Hill, without asking them any questions, or determining that they are illegal or actually even guilty of anything.

Seems like she might have been in a big rush to play the tough guy on illegal immigration, and forgot to ask this Iowa redneck what the actual topic was…

Jaibones on December 20, 2007 at 11:34 PM

You should find the video of when O’Reilly was playing the latest Hillary cackle and everyone on set could be heard sniggering and the camera goes to KP and she just LOOKS TICKED.

It was funny. She is so in love with Hillary, I want to puke.

Rightwingsparkle on December 20, 2007 at 11:44 PM

Very depressing….we filet our own for saying one thing today and another tomorrow. They….yes THEM….get away with anything. I voted maybe no on yes. I promise you that that might happen. The peeples swoon and blush and pat em on the back. Yada Yada Yada….I know, I’m just spouting off and preaching to the choir. I need another beer.

Limerick on December 20, 2007 at 11:48 PM

the camera goes to KP and she just LOOKS TICKED.

Yeah, she complained to me once about media fascination with “the cackle” and how it’s only Democrats, it seems, whom the media faults for their personal tics. The Dean scream, etc. I told her fair enough but it’s also Democrats who get the rock star treatment. Clinton, Obama, and so forth.

Allahpundit on December 20, 2007 at 11:49 PM

Allahpundit on December 20, 2007 at 11:49 PM

Are these conversations with KP real or disillusions?

terryannonline on December 20, 2007 at 11:54 PM

sorry I meant delusions…haha

terryannonline on December 20, 2007 at 11:54 PM

Are these conversations with KP real or disillusions?

Ha. It was real. She mentioned it in an e-mail.

Allahpundit on December 20, 2007 at 11:56 PM

disillusions

:::snort:::

baldilocks on December 21, 2007 at 12:08 AM

How long before most of the Democrat candidates are touting their numbers USA memberships?

Speakup on December 21, 2007 at 12:08 AM

Allahpundit on December 20, 2007 at 11:56 PM

LOL. Sorry, sometimes I can’t tell when you’re joking around or not. Hehe.

terryannonline on December 21, 2007 at 12:09 AM

I don’t suppose there is a video of this comment anywhere? I got some new video software to play with yesterday….

Canadian Imperialist Running Dog on December 21, 2007 at 12:10 AM

disillusions

is what a Judge does to you and everything you ever owned during a divorce.

Speakup on December 21, 2007 at 12:12 AM

Where has KP been for the last 8 years? Has she not see all the caricatures of Bush’s head nod or the Cheney’s scowl? The jokes about Bush’s mannerisms will have a longer shelf life then the cackle I bet.

Spirit of 1776 on December 21, 2007 at 12:13 AM

“If they committed a crime…we have to deport them immediately, no questions asked, no legal process. You put them on a plane to wherever they came.”

Does “a crime” include Social Security number theft that is frequently committed by illegal aliens?

How about document fraud? What about credit card fraud? How about identity theft committed by illegal aliens?

In my place of employment I hear stories of Social Security theft committed by illegal aliens. And the victims—USA citizens—are the only ones who suffer.

And yet Graham-Amnesty, John McCain, Huckabee, and the Democrat Party want to reward illegal aliens with the gift of USA citizenship.

This is wrong.

ColtsFan on December 21, 2007 at 12:16 AM

Off topic, but the official Autopsy GOP Endorsement is out!

Nethicus on December 21, 2007 at 12:20 AM

I thought the quote of the day was Tammy Bruce tonight on Hannity and Colmes . I wish i had the clip to share its was was so perfect Bob Beckel just conceded and they ended the segment .

Mojack420 on December 21, 2007 at 12:24 AM

That’s great,I wonder what position Hillary will
take tomorrow!

canopfor on December 21, 2007 at 12:39 AM

Who determines if a crime has been committed if no questions are asked and there’s no legal process? I guess that’ll be up to Comrade Hillary.

CP on December 21, 2007 at 1:13 AM

So we’re rewarding illegal alien criminals with free vacation travel now? And an automatic pardon from the crime?

I don’t get it.

It doesn’t matter anyway. The second the election is over all these lying piles of crap will completely forget every tough word they ever said about illegals. No fence. No enforcement. Nada nada nada.

Gregor on December 21, 2007 at 2:07 AM

Oh I forgot. It’s already being done.

Gregor on December 21, 2007 at 2:14 AM

I beg to differ. Hillary is everything I do not want.

Bryan on December 20, 2007 at 11:16 PM

May this be replicated into 60 million minds for 2008.

Entelechy on December 21, 2007 at 2:31 AM

Send them to Gitmo and give them a free prayer rug. They are terrorizing me every day.

Send Hillary there too. The Gitmo thugs have had it too easy lately

Hillary and Obama both made suck up appearances at La Raza recently

Here is Hillary from her 2005 sppech to La Raza

That is why I am a proud co-sponsor of the DREAM Act. We want to make it possible for the 65,000 undocumented young people who graduate from our high schools each year to receive in-state tuition rates, and to pursue their own dreams

And I’ve worked with Senator Chafee from Rhode Island to introduce the Immigrant Children’s Health Improvement Act to give health services to pregnant women immigrants and children who are currently prohibited from receiving such services for the first five years they are in this country

and I am a proud co-sponsor on two pieces of legislation that we need your support and voices on.

The first is the International Remittances Services Enhancement and Protection Act. That would remove the regulatory barriers that make it harder for poor people to access low cost credit services. And the second is the Money Wire Act. That will foster transparency in the money transfer industry; it will lower the cost of sending money home and it will give immigrants the information they need to have.

July 2007 Hillary and Obama address La Raza

April 2007 Hillary names former La Raza President as her campaign co-chair

entagor on December 21, 2007 at 2:59 AM

Are these conversations with KP real or delusions?

Pillow talk. He’s just being discreet.

saint kansas on December 21, 2007 at 4:46 AM

Clinton’s answer seemed particularly fierce, particularly on the point of deporting illegal immigrant criminals.

All illegal immigrants are, by definition, criminals.

Their very presence on U.S. soil, without U.S. permission, constitutes a violation of U.S. law.

They broke the law when they crossed the border, and each of these criminals should be pursued, apprehended and deported. To accept anything less is to negate the rule of law and surrender U.S. sovereignty.

To say that it is “impractical” to deport them all is like saying it is “impractical” to lock your doors, since the burglar could enter by breaking a window. Perhaps all illegals can’t be found, much less deported. Fine. Then let’s find all we can and deport them. Every penny that the federal government spends on deporting illegals is a penny it’s not spending on the Department of Education, ethanol subsidies, global warming “science,” or some other unconstitutional waste of our tax money. If the federal government did nothing but kill jihadis and deport foreigners, that would be enough for me.

Ali-Bubba on December 21, 2007 at 5:34 AM

“The media”? When have CBS, ABC, NBC or CNN faulted Clinton for her “personal tics”?

Liberals like KP live inside a paranoid persecution fantasy where Fox News and Rush Limbaugh reach a larger audience than the combined audience of CBS/ABC/NBC/CNN/NYT/WaPo/LAT.

It’s like that dishonest twit Eric Alterman, counting the number of GOP spokesmen on cable-news gabfests as “journalists” and, on the basis of such “research,” acquitting the MSM of liberal bias. Or, better yet, counting anyone who believes in free markets, the rule of law, and national security as a “right-winger” whose appearance on a cable-news show must be “balanced” by the inclusion of a Marxist in the discussion, otherwise the broadcaster is guilty of bias.

Must truth be “balanced” by error? Must patriotism be “balanced” by treason? Is the defense of our Constitution now a partisan stance that must be “balanced” by advocates of subversion?

The worst thing about Fox News can be summed up in two words: “… and Colmes.”

Ali-Bubba on December 21, 2007 at 5:50 AM

I haven’t listened to a thing Hillery Rot-bottom Clinton has said in months. Was she talking?

leanright on December 21, 2007 at 7:27 AM

Shouldn’t we throw them in jail first? They’d just come back if we deport them straight away.

Kevin M on December 21, 2007 at 8:01 AM

Is she familiar with that Bush fella?

Pablo on December 21, 2007 at 8:45 AM

Off topic, but the official Autopsy GOP Endorsement is out!

Nethicus on December 21, 2007 at 12:20 AM

I throwing my support behind Duncan Hunter for President.

Nice grammar in the first line.

peski on December 21, 2007 at 10:24 AM

B-b-b-but, Bubba says, She’s an effin’ Genius.

His lips were moving again

franksalterego on December 21, 2007 at 10:29 AM

If they committed a crime?

Doesn’t the term “illegal alien” already indicate the crime of illegally crossing our border?

Faith1 on December 21, 2007 at 10:53 AM