Video: Red Eye gets Hammered!

posted at 4:50 pm on December 19, 2007 by Allahpundit

Sex offenders, mayors “diddling” their aides, Bill Clinton shtupping everything in sight — it’s almost as lurid as the weekly O’Reilly segment. But not quite.

By curious coincidence, Savanna Samson was also featured on last night’s panel, just as she was the last time MK turned up on the show. Note to Levy: Happenstance, or are you going for some sort of wholesome/seamy duality here? Or is it just that Savanna’s on the show so often that it’s hard not to be on a panel with her?

Comments

MKat did a great job but I wish they’d give her some serious topics to talk about. Every time I’ve seen her on CNN, they treat her as a political commentator, not this social stuff.

Outlander on December 19, 2007 at 4:55 PM

I think she did actually talk about this bridge story on CNN.

Spirit of 1776 on December 19, 2007 at 4:57 PM

MKH is sooo kooool!!

docdave on December 19, 2007 at 5:03 PM

Have you ever SEEN RedEye? I mean that because it’s not a serious political commentary show. For goodness’ sakes, they had a segment about whether Jews are smarter than the gentiles via a pop quiz (the answer is ‘yes’). And some fake feud with Olbermann. Plus it’s on at like 1am or something here. I can definitely testify that I don’t watch this show for political commentary when I’m up at that time (insomnia)- it’s usually this or informercials with Tony Little.

mjk on December 19, 2007 at 5:04 PM

By the way, they’re voting on funding the Iraq War now…

Vizzini on December 19, 2007 at 5:06 PM

Been a long time since MKH was on Red Eye prior to last night. Last time according to that abbreviated list M-Kat/Savy were on together was Oct 17.

TheEJS on December 19, 2007 at 5:16 PM

Hey, check it out. M-Kat is wearing a “Floating Cross” around her neck!

Subliminal endorsement of the Huckster, I say.

And somewhere, Hugh Hewitt softly weeps.

Jack M. on December 19, 2007 at 5:26 PM

How dare you imply that MKH is “seamy.” :)

Enrique on December 19, 2007 at 5:30 PM

mjk on December 19, 2007 at 5:04 PM

mjk – I know Redeye is lighter fare, and I enjoy the show. (Sometimes I’ll Tivo it or watch it on Saturdays if I have nothing else to do.) But for goodness sakes, the only times I see MKH on Fox are when she’s Bill O’Reilly’s “internet cop” or she’s on Redeye. It’s the lack of balance that bothers me. I just think they’re underleveraging her smarts and skills – that’s all.

Outlander on December 19, 2007 at 5:35 PM

As long as you don’t say “besides the times when I follow her home, watch her shower, and hover over her while she sleeps”, it’s fine.

TheEJS on December 19, 2007 at 5:42 PM

M-Kat on Hillary, “She leaves young men particularly cold”. Uh, not just young men, MKH.

kevcad on December 19, 2007 at 5:47 PM

‘Seamy’. I respect that in a woman.

As for the trolls under the bridge – does the phrase ‘life in prison’ mean anything anymore?

And, yes, IMBY would be fine.

locomotivebreath1901 on December 19, 2007 at 5:57 PM

TheEJS on December 19, 2007 at 5:42 PM

That’s JackM’s schtick anyway…*ducks*

Bad Candy on December 19, 2007 at 5:58 PM

I miss RedEye! Bring it back on at 2am! I don’t have Tivo!

Thank bank story is whickety whack! I’d tell them to keep it! No, really, I would!

SouthernGent on December 19, 2007 at 6:17 PM

That’s JackM’s schtick anyway…*ducks*

Nah. M-Kat’s great and all, but she’s no Suzanne Sena!

Jack M. on December 19, 2007 at 6:28 PM

Nah. M-Kat’s great and all, but she’s no Suzanne Sena!

Oh Great, if you thought the Restraining Order Ordeal of 07 was over, think again.

Wonder though how M-Kat will respond to JackM.’s condescending remark that she’s not hot enough anymore to stalk.

TheEJS on December 19, 2007 at 6:59 PM

Appears that You Tube pulled the video. I just tried and the “We’re sorry…” blurb popped up.

oldleprechaun on December 19, 2007 at 7:02 PM

I (Heart) Red Eye,

and thank goodness for DVRs.

mattshu on December 19, 2007 at 7:05 PM

can’t get .. can’t watch that.

amend2 on December 19, 2007 at 7:13 PM

TheEJS on December 19, 2007 at 6:59 PM

She’s just relieved that he’s not sending her poetry…

Bad Candy on December 19, 2007 at 7:34 PM

She’s just relieved that he’s not sending her poetry…

Bad Candy on December 19, 2007 at 7:34 PM

So far as you know……..mwah-ha-ha-hah!

Jack M. on December 19, 2007 at 7:50 PM

Bad Candy on December 19, 2007 at 7:34 PM

Wouldn’t it be funny hilarious disgusting fitting if Jack M. had a “Einhorn is Finkle!!” moment pulled on him by one of his Epic Poem victims?

TheEJS on December 19, 2007 at 8:02 PM

is greg…how can i put this diplomaticly… er, a cokehead?

jummy on December 19, 2007 at 8:25 PM

They did their time in prison but are not free. Won’t ever be free to go where they please. So yes, we can keep them under the bridge.

tlynch001 on December 19, 2007 at 8:44 PM

Poor MKH, her trek to much deserved A-list punditry has some rater unsavory way stops. That Under A Bridge story is months old but they dust it off for one of our great Southern belles to ruminate on. And, Mr. Levy, the placement of these miscreants is due to the fact that these perverts must live some x number of yards from schools, neighborhoods with children etc.
I know Red Eye is supposed to be hip & anti-MSM in presentation but all I have seen of it has only convinced me that it is insipid.

thegreatbeast on December 19, 2007 at 11:55 PM

Uh, yeah, that was kinda the point of the story. Who’s insipid?

My point was that if these people are still a danger then they should still be in prison. Why can murderers get out of prison with no restrictions on where they live, but sex offenders can’t? But whatev – I ain’t exactly losin’ sleep over this one..

AP – I think last night was Savanna’s fourth appearance on Red Eye. Not sure I would categorize that as “so often”…

And so everyone knows, the only reason it’s been so long since M-Kat was on is because her last appearance had to be cancelled cuz of a snowstorm that left her unable to get back to DC in time, or something like that. It’s not because we don’t love her!

Levy on December 20, 2007 at 2:15 AM

all i want to know is when will Michelle be on red eye ?

Mojack420 on December 20, 2007 at 2:39 AM

Note to Levy:

AP -

Taking a cue from AP’s conspiracy book, why does Levy only show up on postings dealing with Red Eye? A Jewish Conspiracy? Media moguls in cahootz? Joseph Smith saw a “Native American”?

Why the heck am I not in on this then! I’ll demand answers from my JCC morrow… or get wasted since it’s break.

TheEJS on December 20, 2007 at 3:29 AM

That’s not true. He also shows up on postings dealing with NASCAR.

Jim Treacher on December 20, 2007 at 7:47 AM

That’s not true. He also shows up on postings dealing with NASCAR.

That is so true. Which explains why I am going to post a piece about why Red Eye should become a Nascar sponsor.

Red Eye: It’s so racy, if Greg’s basement were pit row, the safety word would be a yellow flag!

Jack M. on December 20, 2007 at 8:13 AM

Great work MKH. Brought sanity to an insanely fun program.

‘No Stopping on Bridge’ signs will save Florida, and Hillary on a date Newsom may create the ultra liberal that the Demoncrates are looking for.

MSGTAS on December 20, 2007 at 8:22 AM

Or:
Redeye: It’s so racy, if Greg were a team owner, he’d invite young drivers into his cockpit.

3rd_Bird on December 20, 2007 at 9:30 AM