Video: Hillary unleashes the mother of all cackles on Fox & Friends

posted at 9:15 am on December 17, 2007 by Bryan

The Glacier broke the Democrat picket line against Fox News Channel this morning and appeared on Fox & Friends for the first time in the program’s 11-year history. Her appearance on Fox might have something to do with the polls, and might be a show of desperation in the face of the Obama surge. I’ll have a bit more of the interview edited to post here in a bit, but for now, here’s the Hillary cackle to end all Hillary cackles. Bill wishes, anyway.

Update: Here’s an edit of the interview. There is a second cackle, plus the odd line that if elected, Clinton will appoint qualified people to “some” government positions. But not all, I guess. Also, note the steel in her voice in the line “I will be president.” Resistance is futile.

Update: If I get a vote, the experiment in unveiling Clinton’s “likability” is a flop.

New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, trying to warm up an image some voters perceive as cold, starts a drive Monday to showcase her personal side with testimonials from friends, associates and constituents she has helped.

The online and in-person campaign, complete with a website called TheHillaryIKnow.com, comes a day after Clinton won a key endorsement from The Des Moines Register and her chief rival in the Democratic nomination race, Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, was endorsed by The Boston Globe.

Fundamentals here: If you have to get reporters to write stories about your “likability,” you’re not actually all that likable.

Update: Johnny Dollar has the entire Hillacackle interview posted here.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Where do I line up to vote for her???

Hell, I am willing to move to Iowa just show I can show her my support. She is what is needed in America!

Golfer_75093 on December 17, 2007 at 5:45 PM

The clip seemed edited but overall it was pretty week on the fox teams part. I’d like to know how many times over the years they said on the air they’d like to ask her real questions. It’s pretty sad when david gregory is harder on the enemy than people who are supposed to be on our side. After the gregory interview, a few good questions about craig livingstone, the White House travel office or her cattle futures experience might have been the nail in the coffin.

peacenprosperity on December 17, 2007 at 5:49 PM

Gawd, I thought I was hearing “My Friend, Flicka”

Captain America on December 17, 2007 at 5:52 PM

Steve Doocy reminds me alot of the Chauncey Gardner character from the movie “Being There”…

Larraby on December 17, 2007 at 4:29 PM

Nah, Mr. Doocy is much smarter, and he’s simpatico. Though, “Being There” is soooo clever and one of my favorite movies.

Entelechy on December 17, 2007 at 6:08 PM

I can’t bring myself to click the link. Yes, I’m a big chicken.

She must be desperate to alienate the lefty loons by appearing on the evil FOXNews.

SouthernGent on December 17, 2007 at 6:36 PM

“I will be president.”

?

Her “inevitability”? Maybe we can thank Robert Novak for planting that idea for the MSM in his column back in 2005 then?

Yes, Novak could be the “plant” that started all this “inevitability.” Ironically so considering the Plame brouhaha..hahaha.

Kokonut on December 17, 2007 at 6:40 PM

I agree with some of the statements above. The Nutroots will go insane that she went on the hated Fox News Channel.

Watch for her continued slide in the polls

conservnut on December 17, 2007 at 7:31 PM

Her face on Drudge – her face here – nape grommets?
Ladies?

Stephen M on December 17, 2007 at 7:42 PM

I think I have the makeup thing figured out. Maybe she knew this dreadful picture of Drudge was coming out. But I think she had the full all out facial treatment. Which would include botox and laser skin resurfacing. Which leaves one’s skin red. Which would explain all the concealer and blush.

Rightwingsparkle on December 17, 2007 at 8:11 PM

Come on, guys. Lighten up a little on Doocy. Fox and Friends is a hard news show about like The Today Show is a hard news show. Although The Toady Show would be more apropros.

Fox and Friends is nothing more than a coffee klatch, and if Shrillary would have been asked anything much more serious than the time of day, all of the usual moonbats would have lined up behind her to decry this Evil Right-Wing Conspiracy Tool Channel.

I would love for her do do a nice little sit-down with Hume or Wallace, though.

hillbillyjim on December 17, 2007 at 9:26 PM

Better yet, a nice, two-part VENT with MM! (Like Mrs. Clenis has the “Malkins” to do that.) Ha!

hillbillyjim on December 17, 2007 at 9:31 PM

Lot of makeup on the cheekbones too!

JellyToast on December 17, 2007 at 9:37 PM

Sorry, Bryan, but the use of ‘cackles’ in the headline got misplaced with ‘cankles’ for me.

thirtypundit on December 17, 2007 at 11:26 PM

She could be the vainest person alive…ever.

benrand on December 18, 2007 at 12:09 AM

Did I hear her right? Now she’s claiming not 8, but 35 years’ presidential experience.
I heard that too. I don’t if she’s claiming “presidential” experience but I don’t know what particular kind of experience she is talking about, unless it’s 35 years experience at being older than 25 years old…kimsch on December 17, 2007 at 11:42 AM

Isn’t that ’bout how long she’s been hitched to the Clenis?
Paging Dr. Freud.

soundingboard on December 18, 2007 at 5:45 AM

Fox and Friends is nothing more than a coffee klatch, …
hillbillyjim on December 17, 2007 at 9:26 PM

I can’t forget Brian Kilmeade’s interview with Janeane Garofalo. It was great. The Fox and Friends hosts have done tough no-nonsense interviews, in the past and that is what made them great. Lately Steve is so PC he appears to stand for nothing and Gretchen hasn’t filled E.D.’s shoes.

sinsing on December 18, 2007 at 7:40 AM

Lot’s of I, I, I, and Me, Me, Me, Me. Sounds like she is tuning the vocal cords for delivery of lots of B.S from the Hilli Copter.

B.S. from a helicopter, sounds like crop spraying to me-is she going to spread “Miracle Grow” for good or DDT to kill all that bugs her.

MSGTAS on December 18, 2007 at 9:12 AM

I’m shocked, really, it must be pretty darn cold in hell right now, for her to go on Fox. Ug, but she grosses me out, not the way she looks, just the stuff that comes out of her mouth, the fact that she’s enabled her philandering husband to do what he does best… she’s set the women’s movement back about 30 years. I would love to see a woman in the White House, a woman who could be a total hard assed b!tch, who was also honest and not apologetic. Hillary is so far off the mark she scares me. The thought of the two Clintons back in the White House is enough to make me go off my feed!

4shoes on December 18, 2007 at 9:21 AM

Hillary’s cackle would be a great air raid alarm in case of nuclear attack. I know if I heard it over a loud speaker my first reaction would to be “duck and cover” or go hide in the nearest bomb shelter.

If I was a little “YouTube” savy in making videos I would make one demonstrating the effectiveness of the “cackle alarm” with some of those old black & white scenes of kids in school ducking under their desk or dropping to the ground on the playground while the cackle alarming is blairing in the background. Maybe throw some people running by a bomb shelter sign.

Planet Boulder on December 18, 2007 at 9:46 AM

Looking at the ‘real’ photo of Hitlery on Drudge and looking at her in this clip I bet she had the crew from Ugly Modeling make a special trip to Iowa.

Let’s ask how much make up she cakes on and I think she would be in close competition with Silky for make believe make overs.

MSGTAS on December 18, 2007 at 9:47 AM

As much as I dislike David Gregory’s arrogance, his questions to her were much more pointed on the Today Show. He also called her out on not answering his questions. I think F&F knew that if they didn’t treat her with kid gloves she’d probably whine that the big, bad FNC was nothing more than a media shill for the ‘vast right wing conspiracy’ and she would invoke victim status (again) at her very first opportunity.

dbdiva on December 18, 2007 at 1:02 PM

She can obviously afford a good makeup staff. gawd, cake it on guys. sheeesh.

johnnyU on December 19, 2007 at 5:53 AM

If she becomes POTUS, I think that it will be the final nail in our countries coffin. Left wing nut jobs like to say they are “mainstream” now, and some people are believing it….

Volpe on December 19, 2007 at 2:26 PM