Video: Whoopi, Sherri wonder — why didn’t the teddy-bear teacher respect Islamic customs?

posted at 10:04 pm on November 30, 2007 by Allahpundit

Not the first westerners to pose that question, either.

In fairness, they’re not defending the “custom” at issue, although Whoopi does provide the obligatory nod at the end at how arrogant westerners are in demanding that others learn our customs while we blithely ignore the risk of being murdered over stuffed animals while abroad. (She’s also wrong about the kids turning the teacher in; it was an office assistant who did so.) Rather, they’re asking why, as a factual matter, a woman who chose to live among Islamic fundamentalists would do something which she knew might end up in her throat being slit. The answer, which they would have discovered with five minutes of research: She didn’t know. The bear was named after one of her students, not the Muslim prophet, and she foolishly assumed the Sudanese would be capable of acting in good faith and willing to take her intent into account. Should she have known better? Western Muslims have loudly condemned the Sudanese verdict so she may have thought that all Islamic cultures were similarly relatively reasonable. Lesson learned: In Sharialand, give absolutely no one the benefit of the doubt.

But enough of that. You want filthy western Sudan-related moral equivalence? You got it:

We film critics are long past head-shaking. The US Bible-thumpers are ever more uncontrollable…

So powerful has this lobby become that Hollywood has to trim The Da Vinci Code of author Dan Brown’s hairier heresies, delay a green light for shooting Mr Pullman’s sequel novels and ensure that Jerry Springer the Opera tops the burning pyre of never-to-be-filmed projects. At the same time, normally taboo movie components such as extreme violence are blithely waved through when they are in a Vatican-approved slice of saignant Bible scripture such as The Passion of the Christ.

Is there a difference in kind, or merely in degree, between this culture of gaga God-fearingness and the one in Sudan that threatens jail or 40 lashes for the crime of teddy-bear misnaming? How much right do we have in the west to condemn the excesses of Islam while we let popular cinema be commanded and coerced by our own holy rollers, insisting on the divine might of their do’s and don’ts?

Cutting film versus cutting heads. They should fire his ass.

Comments

I don’t get it. What does this thread have to do with eating cats?

CyberCipher on November 30, 2007 at 10:06 PM

Dhimmi shelter.

That is a great line.

drjohn on November 30, 2007 at 10:10 PM

Yup. Blame the victim. Classy, ladies; real classy.

Frozen Tex on November 30, 2007 at 10:10 PM

:rolls eyes:

eanax on November 30, 2007 at 10:11 PM

Dhimmi shelter.

The Rolling Stoned

RedWinged Blackbird on November 30, 2007 at 10:12 PM

I really-really wish guys like ol Nigel would go practice their trade over in some place like Sudan. And rip and tear those koran thumping right wing screwballs in that country over their control of the “cinema”.

Let’s see how bad he thinks the “bible thumpers” are then.

conservnut on November 30, 2007 at 10:12 PM

There aren’t enough derogatory words in the english language to describe these useless pieces of human waste who host The View. The are beneath scum.

roninacreage on November 30, 2007 at 10:13 PM

I don’t get it. What does this thread have to do with eating cats?

CyberCipher on November 30, 2007 at 10:06 PM

Well, the previous View hostess eats … never mind.

mikeyboss on November 30, 2007 at 10:15 PM

Dhimmi shelter.

Gotta hand it to you, Allah (PBUH).

The subtitles are coming right along.

Your finest moment however, IMHO, was the View post on the importance of incorporating “the va-jay-jay” in the vernacular. Or rather, the discussion that took place between the witches of Eastwick (and Elizabeth, G-d bless her) about the deeper nuances of their va-jay-jays.

I think you wrote something along the lines of “I hate myself and wanna die.”

Best. Lulz. Ever.

:-)

Good Lt on November 30, 2007 at 10:15 PM

They should fire his ass.

What a freaking prick.

nailinmyeye on November 30, 2007 at 10:20 PM

mikeyboss on November 30, 2007 at 10:15 PM

Heh

conservnut on November 30, 2007 at 10:20 PM

Yeah, that’s right, immigrate to America and name your Teddy Bear Jesus… see what happens….

Kini on November 30, 2007 at 10:22 PM

Maybe Joy could go there for a couple of months to coach the western women living there how to behave.

BacaDog on November 30, 2007 at 10:22 PM

I’m still not sure why naming a teddy bear “Muhammed” is any more insulting than someone naming their child “Muhammed”?

SouthernGent on November 30, 2007 at 10:29 PM

Dhimmi shelter

drjohn on November 30,2007 at 10:10PM.

drjohn: I like it,Rolling Stones,how about,the Teddy Bear,
“I don’t want to be your beast of Burden”.hehe

canopfor on November 30, 2007 at 10:30 PM

They are so wrong, in every way. Scary that these women have a tv show they can spew these lies on.

4shoes on November 30, 2007 at 10:32 PM

And I wonder why those bimbos get paid the big bucks for spouting inanities.

MB4 on November 30, 2007 at 10:32 PM

They should fire his ass

Look at the bright side: when the Islamists take over England altogether next year, old Nigel will gain a more perfect understanding of the failure of his analogy…right around the moment that they remove his head for the various perceived violations of Shari’a that he has committed with the other lads.

Jaibones on November 30, 2007 at 10:33 PM

What a disgusting bunch of moronic twits.

rplat on November 30, 2007 at 10:36 PM

SouthernGent on November 30, 2007 at 10:29 PM

Actually if I was Muhammed I would be much less insulted by having the teddy bear named after me.
Wouldn’t even be close.

MB4 on November 30, 2007 at 10:37 PM

They should go to the Sudan for a remote show. Let’s see if they make it out alive. God help those misguided dhimmis.

Zorro on November 30, 2007 at 10:39 PM

Couldn’t bring myself to watch it. Won’t even read Allah’s commentary. Just want to say they are foul and proof that the end is near.

peacenprosperity on November 30, 2007 at 10:42 PM

Ted Danson apparently didn’t get the American version of the how-to culture book Whoopi mentioned.

calbear on November 30, 2007 at 10:44 PM

This reminds me of the scene, in “Life of Brian” movie,
were just before the stoning was to take place,they
kept saying Johova,then he yells blasphemy,and the
rocks start to fly,almost the same reaction,for uttering
the word Mohammud that the Muslim’s have.

canopfor on November 30, 2007 at 10:46 PM

Ted Danson apparently didn’t get the American version
of the how-to culture book Whoopi mentioned.

Calbear on November 30,2007 at 10:44PM.

Calbear:You got that right,and it didn’t work to good either
when Ted Danson and Whoopi Goldberg did the
Al Jolsen act at the White House party!

canopfor on November 30, 2007 at 10:56 PM

They’re freakin out of their minds. Maybe the scenario of teddy bear naming wasn’t mentioned in her Sudanese customs handbook which I’m sure she received as soon as she got there.

greggish on November 30, 2007 at 10:57 PM

Useful idiots. Where in the Koron does it say that you cannot name a teddy bera Mohammad. The on3e idiot mentions that when she visited Turkey she got something that told her what she could or could not do ? She did not say that it said she could not call her teddy bear Mohammad ???? Useful idiots.

SIJ6141 on November 30, 2007 at 10:58 PM

I think I should get a pet pig and call it Mohammad.

SIJ6141 on November 30, 2007 at 11:00 PM

While 2 burgulars were steeling computer equipment they heard a voice in the dark. The voice said “Jesus is watching”. A burgulars ask who’s there? The voice said Moses. Flashing the light in the direction of the voice the burgulars see a paroit. One burgulars says what idiot name a pariot Moses? The pariot replies… The same idiot that named the dog Jesus!! …

I’m a Christian and I think that is funny… I think I will name my next dog Muhammed.

vulcannomad on November 30, 2007 at 11:01 PM

Well, it is increasingly clear that muslims are savages.

Westerners must protect ourselves accordingly.

We may lose this particular woman, so be it. It is time to cut off all US or even Western help to these pre-civilised people.

Isolate this country. Leave this country. There is nothing to gain here. Just a swamp of ignorance.

AZCON on November 30, 2007 at 11:03 PM

This reminds me of the scene, in “Life of Brian” movie,
were just before the stoning was to take place,they
kept saying Johova,then he yells blasphemy,and the
rocks start to fly,almost the same reaction,for uttering
the word Mohammud that the Muslim’s have.

canopfor on November 30, 2007 at 10:46 PM

HA HA HA….. aka LOL

I almost forgot about that…..

Now I know what I’m watching with my pizza and beer 2nite!

Kini on November 30, 2007 at 11:09 PM

AZCON on November 30, 2007 at 11:03 PM

What about Darfur?

I know it’s no strategic use to us, but morally?
I suggest a pig roast and BBQ!

Kini on November 30, 2007 at 11:12 PM

Um…. Mohammad the teddy bear is not a custom.

In western society, you don’t insult someone’s religion in their own home. That is considered rude. You don’t go to jail or get sentenced to death for making fun of jesus.

dougless on November 30, 2007 at 11:13 PM

I cringe every time I see a View clip.

Weren’t these same chickens clucking about torture being bad a couple of weeks ago? I wonder where lashes comes in on the scale of torture for these people? Is lashes worse or better than water boarding? Maybe 10 lashes is not as bad but more than 10 is worse?

And I loved Whoopi’s concept of people coming here learning our culture. Like yeah, everybody knows that you have to speak Spanish here. Also, it is American culture to disrespect the leader president Bush like the View does every day.

The teddy bear incident is beyond the pale. MODERATE MUSLIM groups should be talking about it and taking issue with this. We don’t hear anything from them. . . We only hear half hearted ‘shock’ from MSM types. It’s like oh, who knew, naming a teddy bear Mohommed is not good. . . oh well we know now and we are glad we aren’t her.

ThackerAgency on November 30, 2007 at 11:23 PM

Isn’t Sherri the same one that didn’t know if the earth was round or not? But she’s an expert on this.

And I know way too much about these people.

PowWow on November 30, 2007 at 11:25 PM

I think I’m going to Build-a-Bear workshop and make a Jihad bear with explosives and all. Oh and name it moohammed.

Static on November 30, 2007 at 11:27 PM

Well, the previous View hostess eats … never mind.

mikeyboss on November 30, 2007 at 10:15 PM

Ha! She also eats way too much.

boomer on November 30, 2007 at 11:29 PM

So I guess we can stop worrying about Darfur. I mean genocide might just be part of their customs and who are we to ignore them?

Personally, I am from the Gen. Napier school of cultural exchange:

“You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours.”

Drew on November 30, 2007 at 11:46 PM

This was as difficult to watch as Kellie Pickler on “I thought Europe is a country”.

It’s past Thanksgiving this year, but I wish to amend my comment from Bryan’s thread, by adding:

- Thank you providence, my parents, my grandparents, and gods, if you’re out there, for not having made me in this image, from every which angle.

p.s. I love that picture of Dana Perino, to the left of them. So classy. Compare and contrast, while they are almost side by side, for a while.

Entelechy on November 30, 2007 at 11:52 PM

My wife records these segments of the clueless and viewless just to enrage me on a daily basis.

It has been working.

I can usually not get past the fact that they are more ill-informed of the facts of a story than they are, intentionally shrill and bombastic.

So be it, the eternally fact-challenged hags that they are.

awake on November 30, 2007 at 11:53 PM

I wonder if it would make a difference how the bear’s name was spelled. I mean if it wasn’t spelled the same, then it wouldn’t be the same, right? Moehamid was the bear’s name.

ThackerAgency on November 30, 2007 at 11:54 PM

I think I should get a pet pig and call it Mohammad.
SIJ6141 on November 30, 2007 at 11:00 PM

My sympathy for the animal rights movement go as far to say that insulting the pig that way is disguisting.

thuja on November 30, 2007 at 11:58 PM

Drew on November 30, 2007 at 11:46 PM

I admit I’m ripping Drew’s quote out of context, when I say I agree with him here. Dafur is muslims killing muslims and I just don’t care. In fact, I support it.

thuja on December 1, 2007 at 12:05 AM

Leave it to Whoopi to take the “misstep” of a British teacher and conclude her thought with how WE are viewed as the “ugly Americans.” B__ch.

D2Boston on December 1, 2007 at 12:09 AM

Dhimmi shelter.

Love it!

ronsfi on December 1, 2007 at 12:37 AM

Putting the chicken in chickenshi’ite.

profitsbeard on December 1, 2007 at 12:48 AM

ISLAM: Believe it or else! (Loosely based on a statement from http://www.taglinesgalore.com/cgi-bin/tags/taglines.cgi)

Dr. Charles G. Waugh on December 1, 2007 at 1:06 AM

“I only said this piece of fish is good enough for Jehovah!”

Kini on November 30, 2007 at 10:22 PM

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Frozen Tex on December 1, 2007 at 2:11 AM

Cutting film versus cutting heads.

Nuance.

Karl on December 1, 2007 at 2:54 AM

These must be the dumbest women in America. I can’t understand why anybody still watches that piece of garbage show known as “The View”.

SoulGlo on December 1, 2007 at 3:21 AM

Kini on November 30, 2007 at 10:22 PM

I’ll tell you what happens. Hollywood or New York filmmakers produce and distribute a movie or TV show about Americans that name a teddy bear “Jesus” at school:

In this show, a group of gap-toothed blond children with wildly-exaggerated rural Southern accents worship a teddy bear they named Jesus at a suburban right-wing Christian preschool. The bad guy in this story is the collective mindset shared by the psychopathic Christianist school administrators and stupid parents.

The protagonist in this show exposes the wacko Christianists in town as the hypocrites they always are by the young, attractive, and open minded new teacher who just moved to the generic flyover state from a coastal city after a divorce… which is a sin to the Christiansts. They collectively feel betrayed because they gave the new teacher a job thinking that second chance to start anew in their suburban Republican WASP paradise was “like th’ Good Lawrd cuhmannded us ta foller in His Gospulls, y’all.”

Of course, the star pupil in the new teacher’s class is the smart, dark-haired and bookish moppet who enjoys reading poetry and prose six grade-levels above the other ignorant brainwashed Christianist students. This adorable moppet has a single parent who’s lost their faith in God but finds love and copious amounts of romantic guilt-free sex with the divorced teacher. After a couple of scenes where the Christianist townsfolk decry the sins of fornication, dancing, and book learning that doesn’t involve The Bible, the teachable lesson is learned by all in the Third Act.

The catalyst is when the single parent’s incredibly smart moppet is pushed down a well that the other kids tell the youngster is “th’ HELL that Gawd made fer them that don’t belive in Him like yewwwwww,” the big city teacher uses science to find and pull the child out just before they drown. One impassioned speech later, all of the Christianist wackos have their minds opened to reality, and Sweet Reason prevails.

In America, you name a teddy bear after a religious leader and you’re a frickin’ wingnut moron that will be ridiculed in front of an audience of 200+ million via the mass media.

That’s how it works in America…

ScottMcC on December 1, 2007 at 3:23 AM

“. . . which is one of the reasons we are always called the ugly Americans.”

I know another.

geckomon on December 1, 2007 at 3:26 AM

hey whoopie, how about you go over there and not look at a man correctly and see how you get treated.

What is wrong with these people? Freedom and proper justice is only good for the west but not good for these other countries? We SHOULD be spreading western justice and not condoning these weird rules that condemn people to horrible conditions for mere things that contradict religious thought!

Highrise on December 1, 2007 at 4:00 AM

And once again we’re not supposed to question exactly whose side our own left is on. It isn’t so much that they lack the guts to confront Islam’s vile and bloody practices but they seem to embrace them. I saw this before when communism owned the anti war left and used it against us in Vietnam. Perhaps given Soviet Socialism’s long history with Islamic Terrorism I shouldn’t be surprised (but I always am).

Buzzy on December 1, 2007 at 5:08 AM

ScottMcC…..Great scenario.I bet Hollywood would love to make a movie out of it.You may be headed for a new career….More,please..

Regney on December 1, 2007 at 5:59 AM

Yeah Whoopie us Americans really know about sensitivity… I remember when the NYC Museum had a showing of paintings and art (I use the term lightly) depicting the Virgin Mary with elephant Dung on it… I even think the the elephant were from the Sudan too!

But you liberal morons call that “art”… go figure!

Bob on December 1, 2007 at 7:29 AM

Let’s see how bad he thinks the “bible thumpers” are then.

conservnut on November 30, 2007 at 10:12 PM

I bet the critic never used the term “Koran Thumper” while opining on the RoP.

And I bet he never will.

soundingboard on December 1, 2007 at 7:51 AM

It’s only right that Whoopi should have a clitorectomy before traveling to Africa… you know, out of respect for their customs.

Where in the Koran does it say that you cannot name a teddy bear Mohammad.

I mean, holy sh!t, ladies (and others) — please explain to me how you’d charge this woman with “insulting Islam and inciting hatred.” Who exactly was the victim of this crime? The students?

P.S. Here’s a letter I wrote to the Times (UK) yesterday:

Am I the only one who has noticed the irony that, in this very same online “issue,” The Times has seen fit to publish a 13-page slide show of “Funny Religious Gifts,” including the “Mary and Jesus Classic Thong” and the “St. Sebastian Pincushion” (and an urn cover shaped like…gasp!…a teddy bear)? Excuse me? This is the same Times whose religion columnist Libby Purves in August chided the US for its “tactless[ness]” and lack of “multicultural good manners” for giving Iraqi children footballs bearing the Saudi flag, among many others? Perhaps Ms. Purves could explain the double standard, or at least post photos of the angry Christian mobs preventing access to the Times building.

saint kansas on December 1, 2007 at 7:52 AM

Dhimmi Shelter is brilliant.

Buy Danish on December 1, 2007 at 7:57 AM

Rule one: America is always at fault.
Rule Two: Republicans are evil and stupid.

Everything else is just filler.

RobCon on December 1, 2007 at 8:03 AM

I guess Whoopi and Bhar really do not understand Islamic customs.

Islamic customs require killing anyone that does not look or act like them. It’s called scimitar justice.

If Whoopi and Bhar truly feel compelled to respect Islamic customs let them wear Burka’s and stay silent.

MSGTAS on December 1, 2007 at 8:12 AM

Let’s see Philip Pullman say “I’m trying to undermine the basis of Islamic belief” or “My books are about killing Allah” and see how innocently “non-dogmatic” he’s considered in Londonistan.

Quisp on December 1, 2007 at 8:37 AM

My brother-in-law was in the Sudan when they converted to Islamic law. He was working at the Kanana Sugar factory and living on a ex-pat compound. The came and poured out all of the liquor at the compound bar and made a few threats. One day he was arrested and spent two days in jail because he called someone stupid. He got out after explaining that he didn’t call the person stupid but the job they were doing stupid. He quit and came back to the states. This was 15 to 20 years ago.

Honor is more important than life to these moronic people.

roux on December 1, 2007 at 8:55 AM

The fat broad has a following in Turkey???

Golden Boy on December 1, 2007 at 8:57 AM

What a complete idiotic, self-bloated, incredibly stupid thing to say! How do you get yourself so twisted up and insane to believe that simply criticizing movies that you find offensive because of your religious beliefs is equal to cutting off the head of someone of offends your religious beliefs?

No governmental or religious body here in the west has forced any film maker to make any changes to their films against their will. Money is the only thing that can do that. Sure there may be an outcry if someone films an anti-Christian screed but so what? No one is going to get killed over it.

I’m going to go out on a limb here but I’d say that this clown would howl if I made a movie that offended gays yet, as a Christian, I’m suppose to keep quiet if I’m offended.

This is the same absolute nonsense that Rosy spouts about “Christian Fundamentalists” being as big a threat as Islamic Fundamentalists. The simple fact that she’s alive proves her wrong. Because of her sexual orientation and big mouth, if she lived in Iran, the government would have stretched her neck. In Saudi Arabia, the government would have confiscated her head.

Rod on December 1, 2007 at 9:03 AM

Western Civilization is on the downhill slide because we put everyone else’s customs above our own. Yes, that’s very altruistic and touchy-feely and if the whole world followed that it would be great. Instead, it’s just the slow, soft death of a great culture — Western Civ.

eforhan on December 1, 2007 at 9:42 AM

Just for info – her students picked the name of the bear. You got to just shake your head in amazement – at the Sudanese protesting for her execution and the dim-witted response of the liberal apologists here:

From AP:

Her students, overwhelmingly Muslim, chose the name for the bear, and Muhammad is one of the most common names for men in the Arab world.

Rod on December 1, 2007 at 9:48 AM

Drew on November 30, 2007 at 11:46 PM

I love it! Thanks for sharing Drew, great quote.

4shoes on December 1, 2007 at 10:25 AM

These four nimrods cannot even say that maybe, just maybe, these offended, outraged Muslims screaming for this woman to die, might need to cros into at least the 13th century?

Gatordoug on December 1, 2007 at 10:35 AM

Poor Gloria Estefan, she’s so far and above the debris sitting around her. Why is she even there? As for the last part of this post, Hollywood’s problems with Christianity are based upon good old fasioned capitalism. People don’t want to waster their money on trash liked Redacted but would rather watch a Die Hard film where we’re the good guys. That’s not Christian terrorism, that’s capitalism. As far The Passion Of The Christ is concerned, far be it for Hollywood to make a movie that’s historically accurate for a change. I guess Jesus getting naked with prostitutes would have been more suitable to their tastes.

Joshua P. Allem on December 1, 2007 at 11:08 AM

The place where civilized people deposit their waste has euphamistically be called the “john,” or the “head” by many. I propose that we we update our slang and begin calling it the “moham-head.” (Insult intended!)

drewas on December 1, 2007 at 1:28 PM

Cutting film versus cutting heads. They should fire his ass.

Though they likely won’t.

It’s people like him that make me wonder if we’re on the winning side here.

But I’m a woman, so defeat really isn’t an option for me.

Esthier on December 1, 2007 at 3:34 PM

Why are the American’s the ugly ones here? This good Samaritan British teacher in Sudan allows her students to choose and name a teddy bear Mohammed, then the Sudanese what to kill her. And some how we are the ugly American’s. Whoopi, you SUCK!!!

KCtheKat on December 1, 2007 at 4:19 PM

ScottMcC…..Great scenario.I bet Hollywood would love to make a movie out of it.You may be headed for a new career… More,please..

Regney on December 1, 2007 at 5:59 AM

Thanks, but Hollywood wouldn’t have me because I refused to join their thuggish and outdated cabalunion.

From a business perspective, it’s amazing that shareholders and fund managers would ever pick a movie studio’s stock because Hollywood wastes so much company money and precious time to market on producing this crap that obviously (if a wingnut moron like me can convincingly do it) isn’t hard to write.

Very inefficient.

ScottMcC on December 1, 2007 at 4:40 PM

Four women who benefit from militant feminism…not a one stands up for this woman.

Tammy Bruce was right in her latest article.

Leftist idiots.

Black Adam on December 1, 2007 at 6:15 PM

What I sent to them:

Ladies of The View:

I must respectfully condem the lot of you for your group commentary against the British schoolteacher, Gillian Gibbons, who was imprisoned in the Sudan for allowing a teddy bear to be named “Muhammad”. You intellectual and enlightened ladies chose to make excuses for “the culture” instead of siding with her and her plight. This is a woman who bravely teaches her students and provides a positive example of what it takes to be a professional in today’s world. You ladies always strive to set an example of women’s equality, but not a single one of you decried the treatment of this woman by the populace calling for her death. Men, armed with nasty machetes, were standing outside the jail calling for her to be executed for “mocking Muhammad”. Have none of you any degree of shame? Have you no sense of solidarity? It is insulting and dishonest of you to make excuses for “their culture” . Your disgusting handling of the topic reminds me of how some people make excuses for wife beaters or child molesters by looking the other way. This woman is a victim, not a perpetrator. Do none of you even see how innocuous this “offense” is? This culture in the middle east makes excuses (or looks the other way) while maniacs blow themselves up–killing women and children–and you find a way to blame her for not being sensitive to their Middle Eastern sensitivities? Oh, but a TEDDY BEAR is somehow offensive to their culture. Cry me a river, but first sweep away the children killed in the last genocide.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. You think you are all so nuanced and enlightened, but you’re not. Even as a man, I find you to be traitors to feminism. Absolutely abhorrent. I’m offended, but you probably did it to avoid offending THEM. If that was your intent, well-played ladies. Try not to feel a pang of guilt in the small hours of the night when you are trying to get some sleep before the next big show.

Black Adam on December 1, 2007 at 8:13 PM

This show is a complete waste of electricity. I honestly don’t even play these clips anymore. They are just plain stupid and I don’t want to look at them or listen to their stupid words. They sit in front of those cameras and think they are ever so clever and smart and they are just the most stupid backward idiots I have ever seen. They are full of themselves. They are female Neanderthals. Just plain, stupid, ugly female like Neanderthals in expensive clothes and lipstick!

JellyToast on December 1, 2007 at 11:41 PM

I have a picture of a giant pig on my blog that I have deemed “prophet of the moonbat monitor empire,” and gleefully named him mohammed.

Can I get a fatwa please!!!!! Please!!!! Just one!!!!

moonbat monitor on December 2, 2007 at 10:19 AM

D2Boston on December 1, 2007 at 12:09 AM

Yup. I was thinking the same thing at the end there. How did she manage to bring this around to bad and ignorant Americans? I guess the level of hatred she feels towards this country and her fellow countrymen can’t be overestimated.

greggish on December 2, 2007 at 12:46 PM

How about we adopt the custom of throwing fat, loudmouthed idiots into jail and then see what these buffoons think about respecting custom?

Metro on December 3, 2007 at 10:15 AM

Interesting how every posters here ignored the second part of the post about Bible Thumpers.

Dhimmi, I guess is one’s own personal perception.

AprilOrit on December 3, 2007 at 10:53 AM

Like they do in the Muslim world? Yeah, right.

AprilOrit on December 3, 2007 at 1:13 PM

This video should be archived as a classic example of dhimmi attitude.

Where was their sensitivity with “piss Christ”?

chris00nj on December 7, 2007 at 6:50 PM