Video: Analyzing the new Osama bin Laden tape

posted at 2:45 pm on November 30, 2007 by Bryan

Five tapes this year, and always carrying a Black Knight quality in which Weirdbeard threatens his enemies as their (meaning our, of course) progress continues. In this tape, he also once again claims responsibility for the 9-11 attacks. Look away, Truthers, nothing but more BushReich deception to see here.

Update (AP): If that’s not enough 9/11 truth for you, have a go at these clips of an old interview with Ramzi Binalshibh via SLC. When last we heard of Ramzi, he was sobbing after having been waterboarded. He had a bit more to say on this occasion.

Bryan thinks Osama’s holding a losing hand but I wonder after reading this if he doesn’t have an ace up his sleeve. Sounds like AQ psy ops to stir up mistrust in the Pakistani leadership. Let’s hope.

Comments

Computer voice-generation programs? Easy as going into Windows Movie Maker and compiling a best of osama soundtrack.

TheEJS on November 30, 2007 at 2:50 PM

I think Al Qaeda recorded Osama Bin Laden reading through the entire Arabic dictionary right before his death, and whenever they release a new tape all they’re really doing is stringing together pre-recorded sequences.

Mindcrime on November 30, 2007 at 2:51 PM

And it was I who was responsible for 9/11……
Second, in this war, you have not observed the ethics and protocol of warfare. Most of your victims–as a result of the bombing–are women and children, and intentionally so.

WTF?

ronsfi on November 30, 2007 at 2:54 PM

Yeah, cooking up those children and serving them to their parents is a much better example of warfare ethics and protocol.

AQ to non-compliant Muslims(in the voice of Achmed the Dead Terrorist: “Silence! I keel you!”

techno_barbarian on November 30, 2007 at 2:58 PM

Truthers making Sami mad lol! Uh oh, that means that Ron Paul better have Secret Service support already.

- The Cat

P.S. Kinda half serious about that.

MirCat on November 30, 2007 at 3:02 PM

Ever the pragmatist

Kini on November 30, 2007 at 3:07 PM

How does one go about analyzing an insane rant?

leanright on November 30, 2007 at 3:22 PM

How does one go about analyzing an insane rant?

leanright on November 30, 2007 at 3:22 PM

Well, I guess you could get Charles Manson’s opinion on it.

Oldnuke on November 30, 2007 at 3:25 PM

Evil Bert has bailed on him?

jdkchem on November 30, 2007 at 3:26 PM

I translated his message over at Jawa…so since we are discussing it here as well I will kindly post that translation…

Translation is as follows

Ouch shit ouch my asshole really hurts. Look guys, please quite killing all of my followers, its getting damn hard and expensive to replace them.

Ok ok I admit I was responsible for 9/11 but you really didn’t have any call to invade Afghanistan just because they refused to hand be over when you demanded it.

And besides it is our right as Muslims to practice Taqiyya and not only are you not suppose to know what that is, you are suppose to believe an old damn lie we tell you.

Furthermore in conclusion just because the Americans are winning in Afghanistan and Iraq doesn’t actually mean that they are winning or that we wont continue trying to kill you innocent civilians until you submit to Islam, I mean come give me a fucking break here, were MUSLIMS what the fuck were you expecting us to do.

Oh yea, and P.S. please quite killing us because its damn hard for us to kill you infidel bastards when were all fucking dead…

With love and kisses, your best friend forever Osoma Bin Laden…

doriangrey on November 30, 2007 at 3:36 PM

Does the irony register with anyone else around here? Osama is appealing to the infidels of Europe for help.

What’s the matter OBL, isn’t your god Allah big enough to defend himself? Or is it that Allah really doesn’t think all that highly of Suck-it Mo and his crack-pot followers as you were led to believe? Is Allah ANGRY with you? Is that why you are losing the war on all fronts? Or is that your false god is a hoax?

My collie says:

Kelly sure has great legs.. er, for a human, I mean.

Don’t be fooled. Journalistic eye-candy is never really quite what it seems.

CyberCipher on November 30, 2007 at 3:57 PM

Osama to Europe:

“Submit to Islam or I won’t invite you to my Christmas party! That will make you most unhappy!”

BKennedy on November 30, 2007 at 4:04 PM

Growling from the cave grave.

Entelechy on November 30, 2007 at 4:05 PM

osama is the most vocal zombie i’ve ever heard of.

lorien1973 on November 30, 2007 at 4:15 PM

Entelechy on November 30, 2007 at 4:05 PM

Exactly. Until this zombie is captured and paraded in front of TV cameras, I consider him long dead. The simple fact is that, if he were alive, we’d be hearing from him weekly.

thejackal on November 30, 2007 at 4:17 PM

What is Bush waiting for? Just send the guys from “The Unit” into Tora Bora or Pakistan or wherever (don’t worry, they’ll find him) to cap a few into his turban.

rivlax on November 30, 2007 at 4:23 PM

He must be terribly disappointed that this has not grabbed the headlines and caused the stock market to dive.

Buy Danish on November 30, 2007 at 4:43 PM

It’s time to compile a “The Best of bin Laden” for Christmas.

What a stocking stuffer that would be.

madmonkphotog on November 30, 2007 at 5:09 PM

Note well:

Intel sources always say “it is bin Laden”.

Note they do NOT say it is Osama bin Laden”

Could the tapes belong to one of the many brothers or a son of bin Laden?

Wander on November 30, 2007 at 5:28 PM

The Trufers are going to be upset wiff OB I hope Ob and the trufers get it on and all end up in thier caves.

bones47 on November 30, 2007 at 5:40 PM

I see this and can’t help thinking what a huge success the war on terror’s been. Bombing Iran will be the icing on the cake and surely put this baby to bed. Congratulations, Bush Administration! Good work!

Drum on November 30, 2007 at 6:01 PM

Spy Game huh AP?

mjkazee on November 30, 2007 at 7:24 PM

It’s time to compile a “The Best of bin Laden” for Christmas.

What a stocking stuffer that would be.

madmonkphotog on November 30, 2007 at 5:09 PM