Breaking: Man takes hostages at Clinton’s NH campaign office; Update: Local paper names suspect, says earlier suspect was misidentified; Update: Last hostage released, suspect in custody

posted at 2:17 pm on November 30, 2007 by Bryan

Going on right now in Rochester, NH. Clinton wasn’t at the office or even in the state. She’s in Virginia today. The man has what appears to be a bomb strapped to his chest.

An armed man has taken two campaign workers hostage at the Hillary Clinton campaign office in Rochester, police said.

Officials with the campaign confirmed that there were two workers taken hostage in the office on 28 North Main St.. A woman and her baby told workers at a neighboring business that she was released by the hostage-taker.

“A young woman with a 6-month or 8-month-old infant came rushing into the store just in tears, and she said, ‘You need to call 911. A man has just walked into the Clinton office, opened his coat and showed us a bomb strapped to his chest with duct tape,’” witness Lettie Tzizik said.

There are several police officers positioned across the street from the office, crouched down behind cruisers with guns drawn, according to a reported at the scene.

Update (AP): MSNBC says the guy asked to speak to Hillary.

Update (AP): As of 3:05, WMUR claims that one of the hostages was let go. I’m not sure if he’s referring to one of the earlier hostages or one of the remaining two. Sounded like the latter.

Update (AP): WMUR is a little unsure too but they now think both of the remaining hostages have been released. They’re trying to confirm that everyone’s out.

Update (AP): Surprise — he has issues. “The suspect was a well-known local man with history of emotional issues who told his son to watch the news, a well-placed law enforcement source told ABC News’ Pierre Thomas.” Bill Shaheen, Hillary’s NH co-chair, says “We’ve had no security issues, and I’m not even sure this is a threat to her, to my knowledge.”

Update (AP): I’m not going to repeat the name until it’s confirmed but Carl Cameron’s interviewing a kid on Fox who says the suspect is a friend of the family and that the guy’s been having mental problems lately, allegedly complaining that the government is planting bugs in his head.

Update (AP): All right, it looks like the suspect is confirmed as [deleted]. HuffPo’s putting together a dossier on him, doubtless hoping against hope that something turns up to suggest he’s a conservative. A friend of [deleted]‘s suggested a few minutes ago on Fox that he was paranoid, believing that there was some conspiracy of people out to get him.

The “bomb” appears to be road flares.

Update (AP): The cops are giving a press conference and insisting that it’s still a hostage situation — although they won’t confirm that there are still people inside.

Update (AP): Someone’s been burned because MSNBC is reporting that the suspect is someone other than the person I mentioned above. I removed the name and the link to HuffPo; I’ll update again when we know for sure.

Update (AP): WMUR is saying now that there are still two hostages inside. There’s also something about the suspect having been distraught from a divorce and drinking for hours.

Update (AP): I’m guessing it’s MSNBC that’s been burned and that the original suspect is the correct one because they haven’t repeated the name of the second suspect for awhile now. Smells like a climbdown. Drudge had better hope they’re wrong because he’s got the first suspect’s name at the top of the Report right now.

Update (AP): As of 5:38, it looks like another hostage has been released.

Update (AP): Looks like it’s MSNBC 1, Fox/Drudge 0. Foster’s Daily Democrat says the second suspect is the correct one.

Update (AP): And Fox is doubling down. They’re still going with the first suspect. Quite a subplot.

Update (AP): Fox is backing off the earlier suspect’s name now and saying authorities are naming the second guy. I still won’t print it here until we have a little more confidence, but the second suspect is known to use aliases. Could he and the first suspect be the same guy?

Update (AP): Whoever he is, the cops have him in custody now.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Congratulations RightWinged! You are featured at Crooks and Liars!

SouthernDem on November 30, 2007 at 5:00 PM

an interview on NECN from a friend of Troy Stanley suggests he is “right of right.”

To us New Hampshire-ites…dat means he’s libertarian.

rslancer14 on November 30, 2007 at 5:02 PM

MSNBC reporting the name FOX issued was wrong…

freakagriep on November 30, 2007 at 5:03 PM

MSNBC reporting the name FOX issued was wrong…

freakagriep on November 30, 2007 at 5:03 PM

I’ll take that as confirmation that Fox is right.

RightWinged on November 30, 2007 at 5:05 PM

Congratulations RightWinged! You are featured at Crooks and Liars!

SouthernDem on November 30, 2007 at 5:00 PM

Hope you’re happy, RW. I hope you’re really happy.

MadisonConservative on November 30, 2007 at 5:11 PM

I would take that as we don’t really know who the person is…

freakagriep on November 30, 2007 at 5:11 PM

Hope you’re happy, RW. I hope you’re really happy.

MadisonConservative on November 30, 2007 at 5:11 PM

Yes, I’m thrilled.

RightWinged on November 30, 2007 at 5:13 PM

RightWinged – care to change your mind?

freakagriep on November 30, 2007 at 5:16 PM

RightWinged – care to change your mind?

freakagriep on November 30, 2007 at 5:16 PM

Nope. Carl Cameron is still reporting it as Troy Stanley, and 9 out of 10 times, I’m going to believe Fox over MSNBC.

RightWinged on November 30, 2007 at 5:17 PM

It’s apparently resolved: Hostages are free, bomb is a fake.

And in a related story today:

Only a coincidence that Hillary got out of answering questions today because of this.

landlines on November 30, 2007 at 5:17 PM

Chaos…. just chaos. If there are still hostages inside (as the update just said) I hope this is resolved soon.

And Peacefully. It’s tomorrow when we can deal with the politics.

Vanceone on November 30, 2007 at 5:18 PM

Yes, I’m thrilled.

Why, because you are dem troll acting like a conservative? Just wondering.

Topsecretk9 on November 30, 2007 at 5:18 PM

Every local news station here, from boston (WBZ, WCVB, WHDH) stations to NH (WMUR) and N.E. (NECN)stations state it is Troy Stanley.

rslancer14 on November 30, 2007 at 5:19 PM

Yes, I’m thrilled.

RightWinged on November 30, 2007 at 5:13 PM

Doesn’t surprise me with your attitude. Again, it’s all about you. You care not a whit that your actions just smeared this blog. You narcissistic prick.

MadisonConservative on November 30, 2007 at 5:19 PM

has anybody questioned where Billy jeff is today???

gberez on November 30, 2007 at 5:20 PM

Congratulations RightWinged! You are featured at Crooks and Liars!

SouthernDem on November 30, 2007 at 5:00 PM

To respond to John over on that link when he says:

“And you have such a tightly controlled commenting policy, where people must be invited to comment”

I wasn’t invited to post…what is he talking about?

Nonetheless, there seems to be such a mess in this thread with the moderaters and posters, I’d like to share something I’ve been thinking about.

First, to get it out of the way, I along with everyone here wish the best for the people involved, even the crazed man. If he’s mentally ill, I hope and pray for his safety as much as any of the hostages.

This is a political blog, allowing regular readers (or even occasional readers) to post their comments. A crazed man has walked into a Clinton campaign office, again a political entity. Given the extremely volatile political atmosphere that surrounds our country today, it is most surely to be given a political spin, by everyone that hears the story and is interested in politics.

So is it a surprise that posters here are mentioning such thoughts and observations? Is it really enough to ban them for expressing their thoughts? I realize HA is a recognized conservative blog, but you’re wiggling a bit in discomfort a bit too much I believe. Are you afraid that people will take the thoughts of random people such as myself to represent your own, just because you allow them to speak freely? John over at Crooks and Liars is obviously misguided, so who cares?

Surely RightWinged doesn’t represent Michelle or Bryan?

In my opinion, this guy never had intentions of hurting anybody. That was shown when he immediately released the woman and child…he has a heart.

In my opinion, this isn’t a crazed person who could have just as easily gone into a Republican campaign office…I believe he has something against Hillary. What that is I don’t know.

In my opinion, this is going to be spun in some way against the Republicans if there is any tie at all…a gun-owner, a Christian…whatever.

Given that this is a political forum, a political campaign office has been hijacked in such a politically turbulent time, what’s wrong with speculating about it all?

I don’t think RightWinged said anything wrong, and I question the sensitivity to it. No need for everyone to get their feelings hurt.

I’m ready for whatever comes my way from you all… :(

ballz2wallz on November 30, 2007 at 5:20 PM

google search of the ‘new’ name beign tossed about on MSNBC shows an April 07 arrest for stalking.

DrW on November 30, 2007 at 5:23 PM

Why, because you are dem troll acting like a conservative? Just wondering.

Topsecretk9 on November 30, 2007 at 5:18 PM

Yes, that’s me. Someone finally found me out!

MadisonConservative on November 30, 2007 at 5:19 PM

Haha, why don’t you have a good cry about it. And don’t tell me what I “care” about. I caution others REGULARLY about smearing this blog, so STFU. If folks want to spin my comments, I can’t stop them. Michelle and Bryan to ban me if they deem it necessary. (BTW genius, my “thrilled” comment was sarcastic.)

RightWinged on November 30, 2007 at 5:23 PM

ballz2wallz on November 30, 2007 at 5:20 PM

Thanks ballz. Glad someone gets it.

RightWinged on November 30, 2007 at 5:26 PM

I caution others REGULARLY about smearing this blog, so STFU.

So you’re a hypocrite. What’s your point?

MadisonConservative on November 30, 2007 at 5:27 PM

I just wish some of you could wait and maybe say a prayer about the whole situation. I live 20 mins away and all the NH stations and all over New England are one thhis and WMUR just reported there are still 2 hostages. The press are jerks and specualte about so many things but just can’t wait till it irons out. FYI, Shaheen is the former gov of Nh who is running Hillarys campaign and his wife is going to run against Sanunu and Shea Porter and all the dems have been on the air but I have yet to hear anyone on the news say a prayer for the guy that is having a hard day. Sickening to read some of the comments. Darn shame

bones47 on November 30, 2007 at 5:27 PM

BTW MadisonConservative, I’m just curious when you’re going to excoriate those that speculated wildly as to who this nut might be (something I never did). Shouldn’t those that speculated that he’s a jihadi suffer the Wrath of MadCon?

RightWinged on November 30, 2007 at 5:28 PM

Fox claims to have spoken with the wife of the man in question, and apparently he’s a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic. In related news, Sean Hannity has already spoken with his first caller accusing conservative talk radio of complicity. Neither turn is surprising.

Blacklake on November 30, 2007 at 5:28 PM

But the dishonesty of Hillary and the Clintons in general leads me to immediately “question the timing”.

RightWinged on November 30, 2007 at 2:20 PM

Implication, and you know it. Don’t play dumb.

MadisonConservative on November 30, 2007 at 5:29 PM

Implication, and you know it. Don’t play dumb.

MadisonConservative on November 30, 2007 at 5:29 PM

Notice the quotes around “question the timing”, guy?

RightWinged on November 30, 2007 at 5:31 PM

MSNBC reporting that their name comes from who the police believe the suspect is…

freakagriep on November 30, 2007 at 5:32 PM

Knock off this pissing match right now. I’m serious.

Allahpundit on November 30, 2007 at 5:32 PM

Notice the quotes around “question the timing”, guy?

RightWinged on November 30, 2007 at 5:31 PM

Yep. And it’s still implication. I repeat, quit playing dumb. Bryan told you to knock it off, and Michelle responded shortly after you commented. Get a clue, get off your high horse, and realize that if you had kept your “quotes” to yourself, there would not be the opportunity for blogs like C&L to do what they did. As I said, I hope you’re happy. And that wasn’t sarcasm.

MadisonConservative on November 30, 2007 at 5:34 PM

And with a booming voice from the sky there was peace again in our time.

sunny on November 30, 2007 at 5:35 PM

Fine. Delete the above if you like.

MadisonConservative on November 30, 2007 at 5:35 PM

Carl Cameron: A woman was just escorted out of the Clinton headquarters by law enforcement. Placed in SWAT vehicle.

amerpundit on November 30, 2007 at 5:36 PM

Notice the quotes around “question the timing”, guy?

RightWinged on November 30, 2007 at 5:31 PM

Do you mean to tell me that inane post you put up early today was sarcastic? Or an attempt at humor?

You should have clarified it then, not over two hours later.

bert169 on November 30, 2007 at 5:36 PM

Man the MSM chaffs me so much

Here is ABC headline

TERROR IN NEW HAMPSIRE

Yet when a muslim plots attacks its always “Unknown person involved in unknown plot”

William Amos on November 30, 2007 at 5:36 PM

Fine. Delete the above if you like.

No, you’re quite right. But I’ve had enough of this conversation.

Allahpundit on November 30, 2007 at 5:37 PM

You should have clarified it then, not over two hours later.

bert169 on November 30, 2007 at 5:36 PM

Sorry, Allah called an end to the pissing contest, so I can’t elaborate… just follow along the thread from the beginning to find your answer.

RightWinged on November 30, 2007 at 5:38 PM

They just showed a picture of the supposed suspect on Channel 9 in New Hampshire. Name is apparently Leland Isenberg or Isenburg.

MadisonConservative on November 30, 2007 at 5:40 PM

No, you’re quite right. But I’ve had enough of this conversation.

Allahpundit on November 30, 2007 at 5:37 PM

Sorry, but I’ve got to say… why not just delete the comment right off the bat then and make the point that “we don’t allow that here”? That’s half of the complaint about death wishes, etc. from HuffPo commenters. The bloggers seem to endorse the sentiments because they are the majority opinions and don’t get deleted (until Fox put the spotlight on them, once).

RightWinged on November 30, 2007 at 5:40 PM

MadisonConservative on November 30, 2007 at 5:40 PM

Foster’s Daily Democrat is saying the same thing.

amerpundit on November 30, 2007 at 5:41 PM

Sorry dude this is MSNBC we are talking about. Knowing them and CNN they have correspondents in every hillary/obama/edwards office known to man

JVelez on November 30, 2007 at 5:44 PM

Are you actually blaming us for not being quick enough to clean up your mess? Michelle and Bryan both called you out on it. It was their call whether to try to hide the evidence or not.

I don’t want any more about this in this thread. I’m not giving another warning.

Allahpundit on November 30, 2007 at 5:44 PM

JVelez on November 30, 2007 at 5:44 PM

You mixed up the blockquotes there, but I followed… and good point. We’ll see though, Carl Cameron is boots on the ground too, and he’s there pointing out the ex-wife talking to cops, etc.

RightWinged on November 30, 2007 at 5:45 PM

Fox still saying the Stanley name…

sunny on November 30, 2007 at 5:46 PM

RightWinged on November 30, 2007 at 5:40 PM

Your foolishness just a few minutes into this story put us in the position of having to ponder deleting/banning and earned that idiotic post over at C&L, yet you have the gall to criticize us or anyone else, over anything? One more word from you in this thread and you’re banned. Don’t give me the satisfaction.

Bryan on November 30, 2007 at 5:46 PM

There still might be another hostage.

infidel on November 30, 2007 at 5:51 PM

If you have talked to the ex-wife and others in the community, how do you get the wrong name? Did they talk to the wrong ex-wife? Are there two guys unaccounted for off their lithium?

Wierd.

sunny on November 30, 2007 at 5:53 PM

Fox just backed off the name. It’s a different guy per some source in Washington.

TheBigOldDog on November 30, 2007 at 5:55 PM

This is another guy known to police and has mental issues – Troy Stanley’s family now think it may not be him.

TheBigOldDog on November 30, 2007 at 5:56 PM

I cant believe someone would actually be talking conspiracy theories and politics right now…I hope everyone gets out of this safe.

EnochCain on November 30, 2007 at 5:56 PM

Supposedly Isenberg has a number of aliases.

ReubenJCogburn on November 30, 2007 at 5:56 PM

Troy Stanley = Leland Eisenberg?

infidel on November 30, 2007 at 5:59 PM

ReubenJCogburn on November 30, 2007 at 5:56 PM

Yeah, they may be the same person.

sunny on November 30, 2007 at 5:59 PM

With all due respect to the staff at this site,

As much as I love and respect this site, I think the treatment of RW is a bit harsh and exaggerated. I didnt agree with his first post, but lets be real. This will be pimped politically one way or another. If Katrina and Global warming are, so will this. And to be upset because C&L posts his opinion is a bit extreme. Im not saying get down to the levels of C&L and Huff but I think it’s a lil over the top.

Not a sermon just a thought.

JVelez on November 30, 2007 at 5:59 PM

TheBigOldDog on November 30, 2007 at 5:55 PM

FOX is in trouble.

bert169 on November 30, 2007 at 5:59 PM

OT: Burnett just apoligized for the Bush Monkey comment…

sunny on November 30, 2007 at 6:00 PM

infidel on November 30, 2007 at 5:59 PM

Possible cause the feds are still saying he’s got flairs.

TheBigOldDog on November 30, 2007 at 6:00 PM

JVelez on November 30, 2007 at 5:59 PM

Not after repeated warnings to knock it off. We could have just banned him outright and been done with it, but gave him second and third chances and haven’t banned him even now. And I’m starting to regret that.

Bryan on November 30, 2007 at 6:01 PM

Troy Stanley = Leland Eisenberg?

infidel on November 30, 2007 at 5:59 PM

Or maybe FOX isn’t in trouble?

Honestly, I hate 24-7 news. They do nothing but report rumors it seems.

bert169 on November 30, 2007 at 6:03 PM

Troy Stanley’s family now think it may not be him.

If they family assumed it was their family member, it’s a similar situation the unibomber thing then maybe.

I am sure they are breathing a sigh of relief.

Topsecretk9 on November 30, 2007 at 6:03 PM

OT: Burnett just apoligized for the Bush Monkey comment…

I question her timing!!!!

that was meant to be a LOL.

Topsecretk9 on November 30, 2007 at 6:05 PM

Has she capitualated yet? Is she having dialogue with the terrorist?

I’m glad the hostages are okay!

SouthernGent on November 30, 2007 at 6:06 PM

When you have a guy everybody knows has gone completely mad and is spending time accosting people in front of a gas station, you need to act responsibly when dealing with him.

TheBigOldDog on November 30, 2007 at 4:51 PM

Sorry, but I’m still convinced that it’s unreasonable to expect those who sell flares to make sure they’re not selling to someone who’s crazy.

And if he’s really as crazy as you’re implying, he should have been locked up not just kept from purchasing certain items.

Esthier on November 30, 2007 at 6:06 PM

Fox: Witnesses approached Fox and IDed the guy as Stanley. Off his Meds for Paranoid Schizophrenia. Feds in Washington say Isanburg. Could they be the same? Feds checking – Usanburg has lots of aliases. Stanley told family to watch news today and bought flairs…

TheBigOldDog on November 30, 2007 at 6:06 PM

Troy Stanley or Leland Eisenberg. Five hours in and we do not know who it is? Doesn’t that make you feel safe and protected by Homeland Security? They can not find their ass with both hands.

Wade on November 30, 2007 at 6:08 PM

Fox: Witnesses approached Fox and IDed the guy as Stanley.

Yep…that’s trueyou can see the witness here

Topsecretk9 on November 30, 2007 at 6:08 PM

Doesn’t that make you feel safe and protected by Homeland Security?

Come on. Seriously? We are the Drive By generation. Geez

Topsecretk9 on November 30, 2007 at 6:10 PM

Bryan,

I know you guys run the show and thats all that matters. But I respectfully disagree. I don’t see him wishing ill will. I think he shares the sentiment with some here that Hilary will somehow use this to her advantage. The conspiracy-laced tone was dumb, but one scratch on a good thread that ends up in all places C&L shouldnt merit this reaction. But like I said, you guys run it and I respect your decisions.

JVelez on November 30, 2007 at 6:10 PM

wade, that’ unfair and uncalled for. the cops know who he is, they just don’t want maroons like us to know. sheesh.

DrW on November 30, 2007 at 6:11 PM

JVelez on November 30, 2007 at 6:10 PM

Sigh. If you respect our decision, then you’ll stop vouching for the guy. Our decision has been to keep the nonsense out without having to ban anyone, or at least that was my decision. But I can reverse it in a heartbeat.

So let’s just drop the topic already.

Bryan on November 30, 2007 at 6:13 PM

Fox: Another hostage released. WMUR says the same.

amerpundit on November 30, 2007 at 6:13 PM

Come on. Seriously? We are the Drive By generation. Geez

Topsecretk9 on November 30, 2007 at 6:10 PM

What does that mean or have to do with security?

Who do you mean by we?

Are you suggesting everyone is in one generation?

Geez

Wade on November 30, 2007 at 6:14 PM

Looks like they just arrested whoever it turns out to be.

RW_theoriginal on November 30, 2007 at 6:15 PM

WMUR: Suspect on the ground, police surround. He’s arrested.

amerpundit on November 30, 2007 at 6:15 PM

the cops know who he is, they just don’t want maroons like us to know. sheesh.

DrW on November 30, 2007 at 6:11 PM

Any you are privy to this how?

Sheesh

Wade on November 30, 2007 at 6:15 PM

Guy just surrendered. He’s got a tie on

TheBigOldDog on November 30, 2007 at 6:17 PM

hey wade, i’ve watched like 1000 episodes of Law and Order, so, like, I think I know what I’m talking about.

heh, and seee ya!

DrW on November 30, 2007 at 6:17 PM

He was apparently supposed to appear in court with his wife today for divorce hearings.

amerpundit on November 30, 2007 at 6:18 PM

WMUR: Suspect on the ground, police surround. He’s arrested.

Homeland Security still failed us though ::wink::

Topsecretk9 on November 30, 2007 at 6:24 PM

Photos of the perpetrator’s surrender are now appearing on some MSM sites.

My collie says:

He sure looks like a beta male to me.

I don’t know. What do the rest of you think?

CyberCipher on November 30, 2007 at 6:32 PM

Bryan, Allah and Michelle,
Thank you for moderating this thread accordingly. People forget that it’s YOUR board, YOUR bandwidth, and we’re all guests. It bothers me that some people just don’t get the hint. And forget that “freedom of speech” crap, that doesn’t apply when you’re a guest. If someone is asked to can it, no matter whether they agree with the moderator or not, then they need to can it.
You three have done an outstanding job of maintaining integrity here at hotair, and for that, I respect you all. This is what makes this place different from the nutroots’ sites. INTEGRITY!
And no, I’m not sucking up. Hotair has been my homepage for almost two years now.

RMCS_USN on November 30, 2007 at 6:33 PM

RMCS_USN on November 30, 2007 at 6:33 PM

Come off it.

Nonfactor on November 30, 2007 at 6:36 PM

RMCS_USN on November 30, 2007 at 6:33 PM

kiss ass

sunny on November 30, 2007 at 6:39 PM

Come off it.

Nonfactor on November 30, 2007 at 6:36 PM
kiss ass

sunny on November 30, 2007 at 6:39 PM

Bite me.

RMCS_USN on November 30, 2007 at 6:48 PM

Eisenberg

Wasn’t this a Glenn Greenwald alias?

Topsecretk9 on November 30, 2007 at 7:00 PM

Guy just surrendered. He’s got a tie on

TheBigOldDog on November 30, 2007 at 6:17 PM

Whew, I was wondering if he did or not…

lol

ballz2wallz on November 30, 2007 at 7:02 PM

Bite me.

RMCS_USN on November 30, 2007 at 6:48 PM

lol :)

sunny on November 30, 2007 at 7:03 PM

I have my suspicion of Hillary,because everytime
during the Clinton administration,they got caught
with their hand in the cookie jar,miracously a crisis
would arupt out of nowhere,but this does look like a
genuine wacko situation,and thank G!D no one was hurt.

canopfor on November 30, 2007 at 7:09 PM

Predictably enough, it was just some random nut.

flenser on November 30, 2007 at 7:09 PM

If it’s any consolation, I’m sure there are plenty of lefty commenters out there who were blaming it on some right wing milita types.

flenser on November 30, 2007 at 7:11 PM

Was he a Clinton plant?

ToddonCapeCod on November 30, 2007 at 7:14 PM

This is interesting

Ugly on November 30, 2007 at 7:15 PM

Huff Po at 6:10 build the crazed religious nut case…

Huffington Post is getting eye witness accounts saying the alleged hostage taker Troy Stanley recently made a cross out of duct tape and put it up. He was evicted this morning from his apartment complex. Neighbors who did not wish to give their names told an Off the Bus reporter Bryan Bissell:
“You can hear him preaching to himself through the wall.”
“You’ll hear him at four in the morning going off on himself every morning.”
“He runs his water 24 hours a day in his apartment,” said a downstairs neighbor whose apartment flooded.
Pictures coming
Update:
OTB Bryan Bissell went to Troy Stanley’s apartment, where Mr. Stanley opened the door. He then began talking about the Kennedy assassination.

At which point they realized Stanley was not the hostage taker? Then at 6:31 the Uber Stalkers suddenly shift gears with no explanation and build Catholic molestation victimhood angle on actual hostage taker Eisenberg.

Leeland Eisenberg, Alleged Hillary Hostage Suspect, Victim Of Priest Sexual Abuse?
| November 30, 2007 at 06:31 PM

Topsecretk9 on November 30, 2007 at 7:15 PM

Coincidence?

ballz2wallz on November 30, 2007 at 7:21 PM

I’m glad it’s over and nobody was hurt.

ScottMcC on November 30, 2007 at 7:47 PM

Anyone see Hillary speak of this situation? I missed this tonight.

flyboy777 on November 30, 2007 at 7:50 PM

all is apparently back to normal in huffpo land. under a post titled, Fox News Loves The Hillary Hostage Situation, Turns It Into A Car Chase, they appear to be nurturing the healing spirit as they understand it…

All kidding aside, there is something very sad about this. As best we know, this is an American working man who reached a point where he couldn’t cope with his life.

Was it outsourced jobs?

A relative or friend in Iraq?

The bleating of the talking heads?

Maybe just the police opening his car and putting something inside.

We wonder why people listen to the Fat Man; most of them are either the little neocon wannabes or people angry about something they’re not getting.

But when this guy snapped, he wore a tie.

There is something very sad on a very real level about this. I can’t help but get the feeling that there but for the grace of God

other gems from that thread:

One thing is for sure; if the right administration was in office the FCC would eliminate radio propagandist, Glenn Beck, Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity, Bill-O, Phil Henry, Comcast, Verizon, ATT, Sprint, etc. the entire sack of sh*t.

Maybe this is why Putin feels it is necessary (If this is in fact true about him) to ban crazy losers. Every country has their share of them. They are much more of a problem than we admit.

jummy on November 30, 2007 at 7:53 PM

Hillary is going to get lots of mileage out of this. She is on tv saying how things are well handled by the authorities, standing in front of some white building just like a prez stands in front of the White House. She is going to survey the scene.

My conspiratorial mind, says, someone found a crazy guy, agitated him, there he was. With the Clinton’s everything is orchestrated, everything is political no matter how much someone’s life or death depends on it. You can’t trust them. They are evil.

StuLongIsland on November 30, 2007 at 9:14 PM

For God’s sake, Stu.

Bryan, just lock the thread before C&L gets another page worth of screenshots.

BacaDog on November 30, 2007 at 9:55 PM