Video: Debate questioner is affiliated with Hillary’s — and Kerry’s — campaigns; Update: Plantmania!

posted at 11:09 pm on November 28, 2007 by Allahpundit

As incredible as it may seem, given all the flak they took for not vetting questioners after the last debate, CNN not only approved a question from someone affiliated with the Clinton campaign without identifying the affiliation, they invited him to the debate so that he could ask a follow-up. One of the lefty blogs whined after my post about the last debate that those crazy wingnuts shouldn’t be surprised to find former state Democratic Party officials asking questions at what was, after all, a Democratic Party event. Okay. Should I not be surprised to find a Democratic campaign operative — not just from this campaign but from the last one too, per the end of this post — asking questions at the Republican debate either?

Just identify the guy, CNN. His question’s perfectly fair. And, apropos of nothing, Hunter’s answer is awful.

Update (Bryan): Not that we need anymore proof, but Kerr’s name appears in this Clinton press release. It’s about halfway down the list.

Update (MM): Another one…and another one…and another one…

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

That’s nothing. Bill Bennett was taking on 5 lefties + Anderson after the debate. With one arm tied behind his back. Whipped ‘em too. A black lefty stated as fact that black America will never vote for a republican again. Never? Not in Louisiana. Then they plunged into a one hour special on how the swiftboaters lied and lied and lied. All the swiftboaters were proven to be complete liars. Right? Kerry was defeated by a bunch of liars. If they said it once in the first five minutes and the promo-in they said it a hundred times.

Griz on November 28, 2007 at 11:16 PM

I couldn’t agree more. That was the worst possible answer to that question.

Esthier on November 28, 2007 at 11:17 PM

does anyone really think CNN didn’t know exactly who this guy was?

jp on November 28, 2007 at 11:18 PM

This whole thing was such a ridiculous circus.

Bad Candy on November 28, 2007 at 11:20 PM

That really puts a HUGE * next to a really cool CNN debate. This will definitely help Giuliani as it will suck the air from the room from his mundane performance for a while as people accuse CNN of various, nefarious plots (some of which may be true).

I still say the democrats need to be asked this question. I would love to see most of them turn their backs on my fellow gays, who so passionately support them, with a waffly answer.

SouthernGent on November 28, 2007 at 11:20 PM

From what I can tell, even CNN’s stacked deck didn’t take down any of the major candidates tonight, so screw ‘em.

Dudley Smith on November 28, 2007 at 11:21 PM

Sorry, Brig. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Supposedly, 10% of any given sample of people are gay. That’s means 90% aren’t, and I’m guessing the percentage of people who are uncomfortable with showering with and bunking with homosexuals is a larger percentage.

Gay marriage? Let’s talk. National defense? Let’s not. Let’s just address the bottom line as to morale of the troops. Don’t screw with it.

MadisonConservative on November 28, 2007 at 11:21 PM

I still say the democrats need to be asked this question.

I’m pretty sure they were. I wish I could tell you which debate it was, but they were asked specifically on whether the policy of don’t ask, don’t tell should be retained.

Spirit of 1776 on November 28, 2007 at 11:22 PM

SouthernGent on November 28, 2007 at 11:20 PM

Exactly. The “don’t ask, don’t tell” came from Clinton.

Esthier on November 28, 2007 at 11:22 PM

who flew him their ????

Mojack420 on November 28, 2007 at 11:23 PM

And the RNC will do what exactly? Moan? Ask for Kleenex? Lean on a friend? The one thing they won’t do is anything about it. We get what we paid for………Beta males.

Limerick on November 28, 2007 at 11:23 PM

Off-topic a little:

I liked the “undecided Republican” they had in the group afterwards who said she liked EDWARDS! Man, that’s a really undecided Republican.

progressoverpeace on November 28, 2007 at 11:23 PM

Hardly beyond belief. I would say “As Expected”. If you have been watching the MSM for more then a day, and are at least semi-comatose you know they are shills for the Democrats.

Rode Werk on November 28, 2007 at 11:25 PM

Oh, everyone’s overreacting. I mean, so what, a Democratic at the Republican debate asking questions. The Democrats will feel the pressure during their next debate hosted by Fox News… oh yeah, they’re all too scared for that.

Seriously, I wish I could be surprised by this willful ignorance by CNN’s vetters, but its typical. It’s ridiculous that this can happen.

Wineaholic on November 28, 2007 at 11:26 PM

Off-topic a little:

progressoverpeace on November 28, 2007 at 11:23 PM

Kind of CNN’s bargain basement version of Frank Luntz. They don’t have much of a budget…

commonsensehoosier on November 28, 2007 at 11:26 PM

I was just getting to see why so many others were into Hunter and then he gave that answer. Damn. I am not unsympathetic to the idea that the policy should stay as it is but that answer is just insulting on many levels to many people.

There are good reasons to not allow gays to serve openly but the theory that the military is filled with conservative Christian bigots doesn’t strike me as being one of them.

Drew on November 28, 2007 at 11:27 PM

The guy even got over a minute to give a freakin speech.

AlexB on November 28, 2007 at 11:29 PM

Clinton News Network

SoulGlo on November 28, 2007 at 11:30 PM

commonsensehoosier on November 28, 2007 at 11:26 PM

Heh. At least they changed the scale. Though it was only because people at CNN can’t comprehend numbers larger than 10.

I loved their post-debate summaries. Not a single one of them had a clue what they were talking about, except that Bill Bennett understood what was going on. It was weird watching how the liberals think. A bit painful, even.

progressoverpeace on November 28, 2007 at 11:32 PM

Gays have served gallantly in the military for a long time and their contribution shouldn’t be discounted.
A number of CMH recipients have been gay.

However the only way they can serve effectively in my opinion is to keep it to themselves and for their fellow service men and women to live by an enforced leave it alone mandate.

We tried co-ed barracks and that didn’t work out so well, openly gay won’t either.

Speakup on November 28, 2007 at 11:33 PM

As to homosexuals openly serving in the military – we don’t allow men and women to bunk and share facilities because they are sexually attracted to each other and it would lead to problems. Having open homosexuals bunk and share facilities with men they are attracted to is the same. That’s the simple and direct answer.

progressoverpeace on November 28, 2007 at 11:33 PM

Off-topic a little:

progressoverpeace on November 28, 2007 at 11:23 PM

Yeah, made note of that last thread, WTF?

Bad Candy on November 28, 2007 at 11:35 PM

CNN asked the Clinton campaign to provide all the questioners.

roninacreage on November 28, 2007 at 11:37 PM

Drew on November 28, 2007 at 11:27 PM

Yeah, I agree.

Bad Candy on November 28, 2007 at 11:39 PM

As for the question about Gays in the military… I thought the military was supposed to be rednecks and racists? That’s what he libs say. I KNOW that’s what Clinton believes.

McCain’s answer was the “right” one. It would seems that being gay is not a topic of relevance for a “soldier” – when DEATH is the issue.

However, I don’t think it would change a thing. Yet I have to wonder why it is a question that those not in the military seem to obsess about.

People who are trying to achieve something honorable are single minded. Gay, Black, Illegal – they are there to do a dangerous job in a different society. I doubt these differences are a higher priority than fighting the enemy.

Agrippa2k on November 28, 2007 at 11:40 PM

Yeah, made note of that last thread, WTF?

Bad Candy on November 28, 2007 at 11:35 PM

I was amazed that they let her go on and on.

I have to say that I did like the debate a lot, though. They were good questions and good topics. I was pleasantly surprised.

progressoverpeace on November 28, 2007 at 11:40 PM

If the liberals have no problem planting softball plants in their own show townhalls and they even have no problem planting staffers to ask classic liberals versus Conservatives questions at Republican debates what else are they up too that we just haven’t caught them at yet?

Speakup on November 28, 2007 at 11:41 PM

The homosexual community again attempting to legitimize their life style regardless of the morals or religious beliefs of the rest of the nation, this is not an example of tolerance, but the worst example of intolerance imaginable.

doriangrey on November 28, 2007 at 11:41 PM

progressoverpeace on November 28, 2007 at 11:40 PM

I thought it was a joke. Might be because I missed a good chunk of the beginning.

Bad Candy on November 28, 2007 at 11:42 PM

CNN Cooper: ‘I had not heard that he’s actually working for a campaign. If so, that would certainly be an issue that should be addressed immediately’…
VIDEO: Anderson Cooper’s Mea Culpa…

BOOB TUBE: CNN DUPED BY HILLARY PLANT AT REPUBLICAN DEBATE

bnelson44 on November 28, 2007 at 11:44 PM

I just wonder if Suzanne Malveaux coached any of these “questioners”.

d1carter on November 28, 2007 at 11:45 PM

That guy is gonna be a bigger star than Sheehan. 42 year retired gay general. Who better to be the standard bearer for the Dems.

He doesn’t like ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’, but he succeeded under that policy.

The question is what do they do with the bathrooms and shower facilities? Do gays go into the area where they are not aroused? Do gay men go into the ladies’ room? Do gay women go into the men’s room? Does anyone see a logistical issue here? Should they have just unisex everything and have all men and women in the same area all the time? Yeah, that’s not a lawsuit waiting to happen for harassment.

And who do you think would be the most likely to receive the most torture in combat positions if captured? Women would likely be more safe than gay people. But if a gay soldier is captured by an islamic military unit, you can bet that gay person is dead. It is not safe for them to serve and be openly gay.

Why do the gay people expect the rest of the world to pander to their deviancy? They won’t be satisfied until the entire world is gay. . . but it won’t happen because it is un-natural.

ThackerAgency on November 28, 2007 at 11:45 PM

bnelson44 on November 28, 2007 at 11:44 PM

thanks for the link

Spirit of 1776 on November 28, 2007 at 11:46 PM

CNN is whack!
That being said:

If the military was known to have a lot of gays in the ranks it would deter many people from joining.

You can no more mix openly gay men and straight men in the type of close proximity that the military requires that you can men and women.

The military can discriminate in ways the gov’t and private sector can’t, examples are.
Eye sight
Color blindness
flat feet
Strength
Swimming ability
Endurance
Attitude
Willingness to kill
Height
weight
Gender
Sexual orientation
Allegiance.

TheSitRep on November 28, 2007 at 11:47 PM

I think this General Kerr guy got as much time to speak as Tancredo did. Thanks, Clinton News Network.

Free Constitution on November 28, 2007 at 11:47 PM

Speaking as a lesbian who served before Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell…my only concern with letting gays serve “openly” would be the political correctness factor that will inevitably go along with it.

One only need read this to get a sense of what military commanders are up against.

That being said, I would like to see our armed forces do away with discharging service members simply for being gay/lesbian.

It would’ve been nice to serve those 8 years without constantly looking over my shoulder.

The Ugly American on November 28, 2007 at 11:47 PM

Gays who serve in the military don’t do it to meet guys — they do it to serve their country and fight and kill the enemy.

D2Boston on November 28, 2007 at 11:48 PM

CNN never gets in wrong with their Democratic debates. I have yet to see a Republican operative get through their crack background checkers.

d1carter on November 28, 2007 at 11:49 PM

Speakup on November 28, 2007 at 11:33 PM

I couldn’t agree more. As a gay dude myself, I don’t want to see the military used as a “social experiment”. Our armed forces are there for one reason, and with one job to do. Anything that might compromise that, and we’re all doomed.

JetBoy on November 28, 2007 at 11:50 PM

My son is in the Army. He says he doesn’t care. They know some guys in the military who are gay and they don’t care. Then again, no one is showing up for PT in a dress.

bnelson44 on November 28, 2007 at 11:53 PM

Cut the old pooper-packer some slack. He looked about 30 seconds from death while speaking.

awake on November 28, 2007 at 11:55 PM

Here’s this evening Liberal U-Tube debate for Republican’s:
Log Cabin Republican’s
Waterboarding
Gay’s in the Military
Do you believe every word of the Bible,and I mean every word
the civil war flag that associated with hate(not my words)
trip to mars
how many guns do you own and what kind
how much power should the Vice President have
a question asked by a cartoon Mr.Cheney,who’s gun goes off
oh,and a sports question,best suited for ESPN,and not a
political debate.

Some of the most stupid questions that should of been
asked at the Liberal debate.

And like this guy on the video,I guess the lib’s gave up
on PLANTING and decided to go with STACKING!

canopfor on November 28, 2007 at 11:56 PM

Oh and btw, who cares. Clinton’s don’t ask, don’t tell policy is working swimmingly, even though Hillary called it a maistake.

awake on November 28, 2007 at 11:56 PM

awake on November 28, 2007 at 11:56 PM

A forgotten fact: Clinton’s “don’t ask, don’t tell” was voted down. What passed was something similar but different. The law actually goes further than simply saying you can’t tell anyone your a homosexual.

(b) Policy.— A member of the armed forces shall be separated from the armed forces under regulations prescribed by the Secretary of Defense if one or more of the following findings is made and approved in accordance with procedures set forth in such regulations:
(1) That the member has engaged in, attempted to engage in, or solicited another to engage in a homosexual act or acts unless there are further findings, made and approved in accordance with procedures set forth in such regulations, that the member has demonstrated that—
(A) such conduct is a departure from the member’s usual and customary behavior;
(B) such conduct, under all the circumstances, is unlikely to recur;
(C) such conduct was not accomplished by use of force, coercion, or intimidation;
(D) under the particular circumstances of the case, the member’s continued presence in the armed forces is consistent with the interests of the armed forces in proper discipline, good order, and morale; and
(E) the member does not have a propensity or intent to engage in homosexual acts.
(2) That the member has stated that he or she is a homosexual or bisexual, or words to that effect, unless there is a further finding, made and approved in accordance with procedures set forth in the regulations, that the member has demonstrated that he or she is not a person who engages in, attempts to engage in, has a propensity to engage in, or intends to engage in homosexual acts.
(3) That the member has married or attempted to marry a person known to be of the same biological sex.

bnelson44 on November 29, 2007 at 12:00 AM

bnelson44 on November 28, 2007 at 11:53 PM

I think you hit the nail on the head. It’s pretty much a generational thing. In a few years it won’t matter very much. Sure there will be some problems but there always are.

I haven’t served but I have had friends who have come out and it’s rarely a surprise. I doubt given the close quarters they live in that servicemen and women don’t know who is what already for the most part.

Also, my best wishes and thanks to your son for his service.

Drew on November 29, 2007 at 12:01 AM

bnelson44 on November 29, 2007 at 12:00 AM

So what the law says is that if you are an active homosexual OR an avowed homosexual, your out (if the military wants you out)

bnelson44 on November 29, 2007 at 12:03 AM

Drew on November 29, 2007 at 12:01 AM

Thank you. He is packing to head back to Iraq as we speak

bnelson44 on November 29, 2007 at 12:03 AM

Don’t you love the overall theme of this
debate,religion,gay’s and gun’s,the liberal
media’s only hope,is to cause infighting,
and driveing a wedge between Republican groups.

canopfor on November 29, 2007 at 12:05 AM

Too lazy to check, so I admit that I stand corrected.

awake on November 29, 2007 at 12:07 AM

but he succeeded under that policy

He succeeded before that policy. We had gays and lesbians in while I served but you just did not float out there for every one. Not that every one did not know, they did for the most part but just as I did not brag about what my wife and I liked in bed others kept their mouth shut about private things. Is it to much to ask to keep some things to yourself? I think not. This man no matter how great a service he had has become a disgrace to the uniform. Loose lips sinks ships. Wonder if that rings a bell?

mjkazee on November 29, 2007 at 12:07 AM

CNN couldnt figure out the gay Colonel was a plant???

Let me clue you in guys…. he’s an octogenarian prune preaching gay pride at a Republican debate, and he’s wearing a pouffy red shirt.

Always Right on November 29, 2007 at 12:08 AM

With regards to the question of homosexuals serving openly, Daffyd at Big Lizards took on this issue last week at his blog. Made some good points. Though I still tend to agree with “don’t ask, don’t tell”. There are some people who would look upon a homosexual the same way that I would look upon a guy who brags to me about engaging in promiscuous sex with women and being a misogynistic a-hole: with disdain and disrespect. And that leads to a breakdown in morale and comraderie.

Granted, Daffyd’s response to that is simply to suck it up and do your damn job.

Michael in MI on November 29, 2007 at 12:08 AM

If Anderson Cooper truely feels so strongly about gays serving openly, why does he still hide in the closet?

Pam on November 29, 2007 at 12:10 AM

CNN seems to be openly embracing the Clinton News Network label lately. Desperation. MSNBC has stolen their lefty base, which isn’t fond of Hillary (but will likely vote for her if she winds up being the candidate), CNN is HillaryTV, and Fox is for all the sane people.

Seriously though, the Clintons flipped out when Russert asked a simple question. They raged against him days later, and “warned” Wolf Blitzer that he better not go all Russert on lil’ ol’ Hill. The audience was then stacked with Democrat operatives who were able to ask questions, and Hillary supporters:

…Giving her a larger cheering section than she’d had before (perception is everything). And now a Hillary supporter with absolute moral authority just happened to get to ask a question, and CNN had no idea.

Am I the first one to submit that CNN’s defense will be that they’ve instituted their own “don’t ask don’t tell” policy?

RightWinged on November 29, 2007 at 12:12 AM

The Ugly American on November 28, 2007 at 11:47 PM

Good points. Most of the people I knew hated the mental gymnastics enforcing “don’t ask don’t tell” required. Most of us “just ignored”.
Like you I think sexual orientation shouldn’t be a barrier for service. The old arguments about blackmail being a possible risk never really panned out, nor are they even very relevant today.

Hold all service people accountable under the Equal Opportunity and Treatment/Sexual Harassment rules and it can work just fine.

Bradky on November 29, 2007 at 12:14 AM

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

What does that mean if I may ask?

mjkazee on November 29, 2007 at 12:16 AM

the vmilitary people i’ve known have been the live free or die sort of conservatives.

it just seems apparently stupid to kick patriots out of our armed forces for being gay.

jummy on November 29, 2007 at 12:18 AM

D2Boston on November 28, 2007 at 11:48 PM

While that may be true in general, I doubt it is true for all homosexuals. I have had some military friends tell me they know of women who join the military to hook up with hot military men.

Everyone has different reasons for joining the military. My one brother joined the Army National Guard partly for economic reasons and partly for duty to country reasons. My other brother joined the Air Force solely for economic and job opportunity reasons. He explicitly told me he cares nothing for the military, he is simply using it to get a job. He even told his leaders after his boot camp when they asked everyone what they learned from camp… that he learned absolutely nothing. And it’s not like he was a know-it-all person prior to going in. It’s just that he could care less about learning anything the military wants to teach him other than getting a good career opportunity and getting money to pay back student loans from college.

So while I would not smear homosexuals saying they are in the military to check out guys, it would not surprise me if some (and some heterosexuals, men and women) had as one of their main reasons the opportunity to meet hot men. Really, if you think about it, what other place, other than maybe the Greek system in college, are there a high percentage of hot-bodied, attractive young adults?

Michael in MI on November 29, 2007 at 12:18 AM

What does that mean if I may ask?

mjkazee on November 29, 2007 at 12:16 AM

It just means you used a word that the filters screen out such as L3v%$ra or commonly used word for Harrah’s type businesses.

Bradky on November 29, 2007 at 12:18 AM

Gutfeld’s basement.

Spirit of 1776 on November 29, 2007 at 12:20 AM

BEYOND BELIEF? BELIEVE IT!
CNN IS THE CLINTON NEWS NETWORK!
After Wolf Blitzer kissed Hilary’s ring at the last debate, and tonight’s obvious ” gay question” setup. There should be no doubt that CNN is determined to replace Monica Lewinsky as a permanent fixture under Bill Clinton’s desk.
BELIEVE IT!

RMR on November 29, 2007 at 12:20 AM

mjkazee on November 29, 2007 at 12:16 AM

i had one held up because a word i used incidentally contained the name of a commonly spammed prescription drug. the word was r a c i a l i s t.

jummy on November 29, 2007 at 12:20 AM

Michael in MI on November 29, 2007 at 12:18 AM

Good points. What do 18-22 tend to do wherever they are and whatever their “orientation”? They look for a boyfriend or girlfriend. Many meet someone, fall in love and get married. For those who go overseas this may mean marrying someone from another country and culture.

That said, jsut let the rules on harassment be applied in all situations and the problems will be few.

Bradky on November 29, 2007 at 12:21 AM

So, let me see if I get this right, if it’s ok for gays to openly serve in the military where is my right to walk unopposed into the womans locker room at the local gym or swimming pool? But but dorian, you might get sexually aroused…which is exactly my point.

It is totally unfair to straight men to be forced into close proximity with men that might get sexually aroused in the exact same way it is for a straight man to walk into a womans dressing room or locker room for the exact same reason.

doriangrey on November 29, 2007 at 12:24 AM

Gutfeld’s basement.

Spirit of 1776 on November 29, 2007 at 12:20 AM

for real! you can barely get past the tray of e next to the champaigne fountain before someone’s groping your no no spot.

jummy on November 29, 2007 at 12:25 AM

doriangrey on November 29, 2007 at 12:24 AM

why are you worried about being aroused by gay men?

jummy on November 29, 2007 at 12:27 AM

If there’s one. I wonder how many others of the questioners were DNC operatives? 50%? 80%?

An awful lot of them seem to be asking liberal questions.

CrazyFool on November 29, 2007 at 12:28 AM

What’s this all about?

Vincenzo on November 29, 2007 at 12:28 AM

Well its been happening for 231 years and right under the noses of the most homophobic people you can imagine.

Everyone has their own opinion of homosexuality, myself included but its a controllable personal issue and its a tough situation for the military because gays want to serve their country and have a lot.

Speakup on November 29, 2007 at 12:28 AM

doriangrey on November 29, 2007 at 12:24 AM

And when that happens the person can be held accountable for harassment. Come on Dorian you’ve been in enough communal showers to know the drill — men have an invisible brace that prevents them from looking down while taking care of their bathroom/shower needs. When they drop something they will stare at the ceiling as they stoop to pick it up!

Bradky on November 29, 2007 at 12:28 AM

I have no beef with Gays as long as I don’t know. Its a niche sexual behavior no different than some dude that jerks off multiple times a day or any other odd ball sexuality preference.

I just don’t want to have to have someone tell me “loud and Proud” on how they jerk off multiple times and then get offended when I don’t feel comfortable shaking their hand or showering in the nearby stall.

There is a saying “what you don’t know cannot hurt you”. Theres allot of freaks and oddball niches out their, were exactly do we draw the line on the “loud and proud” BS?

“Don’t ask don’t tell” doesn’t allow witch hunts for rumored flakes. It is basically just don’t tell everyone so when your living literally within feet of multiple other members of your squad, the other non-gays don’t feel uncomfortable. And I am sorry unless you are gay, taking a shower with another guy that is admitted gay would be uncomfortable.

Maybe I am just not Beta-Metro sexual enough but I doubt I am alone.

Well actually on the flip side will this mean all the women recruits will now be forced to shower, bathroom, train, live, dress, etc.. with the men? Or are they going to hold separation as much as possible so the women don’t feel “uncomfortable”?

Common Sense people.

C-Low on November 29, 2007 at 12:28 AM

The dems are scum… Just because you can point to a few gays that served don’t make it right… it is not in keeping with good conduct and order… being gay is about one thing and one thing only, immoral deviant sex…

m1a1usmc on November 29, 2007 at 12:30 AM

being gay is about one thing and one thing only, immoral deviant sex…

m1a1usmc on November 29, 2007 at 12:30 AM

Based on what exactly?

Bradky on November 29, 2007 at 12:32 AM

Bradky on November 29, 2007 at 12:21 AM

I agree. I also don’t see anything wrong with “don’t ask, don’t tell”. But I don’t think there should be a need to discharge someone who ends up being discovered to be homosexual. So long as the homosexual does not become a problem in the same way a sexually aggressive heterosexual can be a problem and so long as others do not become a problem towards the homosexual, everything should be fine. When it comes down to it, I have to believe that regardless of anything any military member feels personally about his comrades, they will still do everything to complete their mission and will do everything to support their comrades in battle as well.

I am sure there are clashes of personalities, clashes of religious views, clashes of social views, etc that divide military members and cause problems. The same thing would probably happen if someone felt strongly about homosexuality being wrong. But, in all these cases, these clashes would have to be set aside for the sake of the mission. I would guess in most cases (not all, but most), this is successfully done. And the people who clash just don’t hang out during downtime. The same thing could happen with homosexuals.

Bottom line, I think the law should stay as it is, but just get rid of the punishment of kicking a homosexual out of the service if they are found out. As someone alluded to earlier, this would help homosexuals so they would not have to always be worried about being found out and have to look over their shoulder. Granted, I guess if there is no threat of punishment, then there is no incentive to “don’t tell”. ugh I dunno.

Michael in MI on November 29, 2007 at 12:32 AM

Bradky on November 29, 2007 at 12:18 AM

jummy on November 29, 2007 at 12:20 AM

Thanks guys, thats the first time it has happened to me and …

mjkazee on November 29, 2007 at 12:33 AM

ColdBore76 on November 29, 2007 at 12:34 AM

Maybe I am just not Beta-Metro sexual enough but I doubt I am alone.
C-Low on November 29, 2007 at 12:28 AM

Speak up, is there some secret society of which I am unaware? 231 years is a long time…ColdBore76 on November 29, 2007 at 12:34 AM

C-Low on the Down Low? Maybe that is the secret society

Bradky on November 29, 2007 at 12:35 AM

Bradky on November 29, 2007 at 12:32 AM

Folsom Street Fair… that’s the norm for gays right? I wonder if the Clinton plant was there?

m1a1usmc on November 29, 2007 at 12:36 AM

LEATHAAAAAHHH

ColdBore76 on November 29, 2007 at 12:37 AM

being gay is about one thing and one thing only, immoral deviant sex…

m1a1usmc on November 29, 2007 at 12:30 AM

Does anyone else think that the comment here was made by someone who secretly yearns for “immoral deviant sex”.

It seemed obvious to me.

awake on November 29, 2007 at 12:37 AM

ColdBore76 on November 29, 2007 at 12:34 AM

Gays have not gone away since long before Greek society, you can count on gays having served in the Continental army and ever since.

Speakup on November 29, 2007 at 12:39 AM

m1a1usmc on November 29, 2007 at 12:36 AM

It appears you are more familiar with the gay lifestyle than I am. Is that near 34th and Vine?

“But when I kissed the cop down at 34th and Vine
He broke my little bottle of
Love potion number nine”

Bradky on November 29, 2007 at 12:39 AM

LOL, so you think that it is acceptable behavior in the millitary? Yeah right.

m1a1usmc on November 29, 2007 at 12:39 AM

LOL, so you think that it is acceptable behavior in the millitary? Yeah right.

m1a1usmc on November 29, 2007 at 12:39 AM

No it is not. Neither is relations with female soldiers last time I checked, at least while on active duty, so what is your point? That gays haven’t always been enlisted in the armed forces and this is a new phenomenon?

Is this Ahmadinejad posting at HA??

awake on November 29, 2007 at 12:42 AM

I was joking…this isn’t a serious issue is it?

ColdBore76 on November 29, 2007 at 12:43 AM

m1a1usmc on November 29, 2007 at 12:39 AM

I saw enough during my couple of decades of service that I am not threatened by it. We go into the military to be the very best soldiers/sailors/airmen/marines in the world not to preach, blog, or politic.

The dormitories housing the single folks have ongoing problems with STDs and these are among the straight troops. Wouldn’t you say multiple partners and unprotected sex is deviant by your standard? Or does it have an orientation filter that applies to the question?

Bradky on November 29, 2007 at 12:44 AM

The most important thing to me is unit cohesion, (NOT THAT TYPE). And to me, all women combat units are fine (like the Israelis), all gay units would be fine too….no problem with that, you can’t regulate nature…no matter what form, and it’s hard to stem the tides of passion…sooo…

ColdBore76 on November 29, 2007 at 12:46 AM

“C-Low on the Down Low? Maybe that is the secret society

Bradky on November 29, 2007 at 12:35 AM”

I find it funny how LLL’s always go for the gay innuendo’s once they lose a debate.

C-Low on November 29, 2007 at 12:46 AM

what are LLL’s?

ColdBore76 on November 29, 2007 at 12:47 AM

C-Low on November 29, 2007 at 12:46 AM

Lighten up francis.

Bradky on November 29, 2007 at 12:48 AM

Bradky,

He just hates gays, at least until he finally “comes out”.

Pay him no mind.