Video: Mary Katharine Ham polices the net on O’Reilly

posted at 9:40 am on November 8, 2007 by Bryan

Amy Fisher’s sex tape, J.K. Rowling sues, and an ex-cop uses online video to help criminals. MK flings this one in from Vegas.

And of course Fisher is in on it. Come on.

Comments

Amy Fischer’s sex tape, J.K. Rowling sues, and an ex-cop uses online video to help criminals. MK flings this one in from Vegas.

And of course Fischer is in on it. Come on.

That’s Amy Fisher, not Fischer, and no I don’t care about that tabloid crap before I get goofed on.

Bad Candy on November 8, 2007 at 9:57 AM

What’s with that garish makeup job, MK?

corona on November 8, 2007 at 10:04 AM

corona on November 8, 2007 at 10:04 AM

Was going to say…

Lawrence on November 8, 2007 at 10:06 AM

M-Kat, step away from the eyeliner.

Tru2my2 on November 8, 2007 at 10:06 AM

O’Reilly wants to know how much the Fisher video is. . . and he calls the marijuana cop ‘vile’.

It’s news to me that $50 bucks isn’t a lot of money for a video of people having sex. . . I wouldn’t pay it. Of course in Vegas, nothing below $100 bucks is worth anything.

ThackerAgency on November 8, 2007 at 10:09 AM

MKH opening for Cher? Now that would be interesting. What will it be, Mary, singing, dancing or telling jokes?

Bigfoot on November 8, 2007 at 10:10 AM

M-Kat, step away from the eyeliner.

Tru2my2 on November 8, 2007 at 10:06 AM

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, well unless you show up on the nations top rated news show while in Vegas.

Kahuna on November 8, 2007 at 10:11 AM

Hey, it’s just conventional adult makeup. It just seems strange because she looks like a pretty woman instead of the girl next door.

boris on November 8, 2007 at 10:52 AM

FYI, when you go on these shows you’re pretty much at the mercy of the makeup person who happens to be working. Mary Katharine never in her life has voluntarily worn that much eyeliner. I think that Vegas makeup person must used to tarting up the showgirls or something.

rivlax on November 8, 2007 at 10:55 AM

Yes. The makeup takes away from her natural beauty. My wife is the same way. A little eyeliner accentuates her eyes and that’s all she needs. MKH is the same. Her eyes are her most striking feature and she should let them do their job.

csdeven on November 8, 2007 at 11:04 AM

Agreed. Way too much make-up.

awake on November 8, 2007 at 11:08 AM

She looks fine. Leave her alone.

Allahpundit on November 8, 2007 at 11:11 AM

whatever happened to the old amy fisher tape?

jummy on November 8, 2007 at 11:15 AM

YOU LEAVE MKH ALONE! SHE’S A HUMAN BEING!

I think she looks stunning.

saint kansas on November 8, 2007 at 11:45 AM

Wait, MKH is in Vegas, and AP is on vacation…

Hmmmmm……

Privatestock on November 8, 2007 at 11:58 AM

Eyeliner aside, is it my imagination or is MK getting cuter all the time. Seems like a neat girl, and dolly, too.

Fisher is gross; perfect subject for Vegas Night, home of gross.

Jaibones on November 8, 2007 at 12:00 PM

MKH looks marvelous as always. No makeup could possibly dim her beauty as it shines brighter than the sun in July.

Griz on November 8, 2007 at 12:07 PM

It’s a good thing I didn’t give the “Understatement of the Day” award to Bryan :-)

steveegg on November 8, 2007 at 12:17 PM

The makeup takes away from her natural beauty

Have to agree; makeup too noticeable right away, but guess that’s only because she looks so great all by herself.

Am sure it’s not her fault (makeup people in Vegas!!), but if someone is incredibly pretty naturally, like MKH is, heavier makeup can distract from it to a certain extent.

inviolet on November 8, 2007 at 1:17 PM

Amy Fisher’s sex tape

MKH knows what the blue book on sex tapes is?

J.K. Rowling sues

Just like Star Wars fan films; make ‘em = have fun, distribute = all good, use them for your resume = Lucus Arts may actually hire you, but sell em = SQUISHED

boris on November 8, 2007 at 10:52 AM

Yeah but the dirty old men (you know who you are) on the board don’t like that. “Oh no he just di’n’t”

MLK on the MJ

Notice she always gets a twinkle in her eye and tries to hide a smile when talkin’ ’bout the cronic?

- The Cat

MirCat on November 8, 2007 at 2:08 PM

(MKH, Vegas, showgirls…..)

Ok, enough of that. Back to earth.

kevcad on November 8, 2007 at 2:37 PM

Freaky Deakey

Labamigo on November 8, 2007 at 3:04 PM

Poor MKH – I can relate to her situations. At work I often present ‘best practices’ to my peers, but do I ever hear about how elegant and sophisticated those solutions are? No, it’s always, “He gets cuter with each presentation” and “have you been working out” and “wow, your hair looks great this week”. Why can’t the beautiful people get taken seriously? It’s a curse I tell you!

tlynch001 on November 8, 2007 at 7:54 PM

Unlike, say, Games Workshop..

make ‘em = SQUISHED, distribute = SQUISHED, use them for your resume = SQUISHED, but sell em = ..you’ll never actually get to that point

Reaps on November 8, 2007 at 8:45 PM

She looked fine, it’s not like she had Homers make up shotgun set on Whore or anything.

BL@KBIRD on November 8, 2007 at 8:57 PM

I let the make-up slide because she’s in Vegas and probably got interrupted, by O’Reilly, between the crap tables and the Excalibur show.

As usual, a fabulous appearnce. Our women-folk just might save Conservatism.

Rugged Individual on November 8, 2007 at 10:44 PM

M.K.H. IS HOT!!

build the wall on November 8, 2007 at 10:52 PM

tlynch001 on November 8, 2007 at 7:54 PM

(pinches your cheek) You’re such a cutie when you try to talk all shop.

- The Cat