Video: Terrorist training camps in Georgia

posted at 4:41 pm on November 2, 2007 by Bryan

When they said “the South shall rise again,” I don’t think al Fuqra training camps were what they had in mind. Joking aside, the Muslims of the Americas Georgia camp has been looked into off and on since 1983. Like the Islamberg camp in New York state, there’s a secretiveness to this one that doesn’t bode well. The fact that according to the report, it has been linked to more than a dozen murders already also suggests that it’s more than a boys’ camp. Click on the image to play.

alfuqra003.png

I’ll steal a page from Allah and ask an exit question: Is this camp connected to this one?

Comments

Is this camp connected to this one?

If it’s Jamaat ul Fuqra, MoA, and/or associated with Sheik al-Gilani, you can bet they’re affiliated.

flipflop on November 2, 2007 at 4:50 PM

Previously on Hot Air

see-dubya on November 2, 2007 at 4:52 PM

Wow. Am I the only one seeing the huge image?

amerpundit on November 2, 2007 at 4:52 PM

Bryan,

Yes, these camps are all connected to the same group and they’re all over. I’ve investigated this group for about two years now. You can find an archive of information I’ve collected online here and a also new site I’m working on called alfuqraexposed.com. There’s a lot more to this group than meets the eye.

CP on November 2, 2007 at 4:53 PM

Of course he says they don’t believe in killing innocents, because they believe NO ONE is innocent.

nottakingsides on November 2, 2007 at 4:55 PM

Wow. Am I the only one seeing the huge image?

amerpundit on November 2, 2007 at 4:52 PM

Nope. I’m seeing it too. Exit question: Why are these camps being allowed to operate? WHY? Every one is usually linked to deaths, locals can attest to criminal activity. We can take them down in Afghanistan and Africa but not in our own damn country??

MadisonConservative on November 2, 2007 at 4:56 PM

There’s a lot more to this group than meets the eye.

CP on November 2, 2007 at 4:53 PM

Unfortunately, I think what meets the eye is already more than enough. I’ve read your reports on this group and these sites previously (great stuff, BTW!), as well as the Baron’s posts over at Gates of Vienna.

I don’t think they’re exactly a simple collection of peaceful communes.

flipflop on November 2, 2007 at 4:56 PM

CP is da man on this. I’ve been following his reports on these groups for a long time.

This is interesting, too, but probably not related even though it’s rural Georgia.

PS The image is huge, yes

see-dubya on November 2, 2007 at 4:56 PM

I believe Daniel Pearl was on his way to interview Sheik Gilani when he was kidnapped.

RedWinged Blackbird on November 2, 2007 at 5:01 PM

I’m always kind of baffled that these camps are usually in good-ol’-boy territory. Coming from GA and having had some real southern friends in my past, I’m surprised this group hasn’t had any local trouble. Disappointed even.

RW Wacko on November 2, 2007 at 5:01 PM

The image is fixed. Little Photoshop glitch there.

Bryan on November 2, 2007 at 5:02 PM

Anybody know where the Oklahoma camp is?

I know some people there who might like to do a little bird watching.

see-dubya on November 2, 2007 at 5:03 PM

How about arming a few good ‘ol boys with potato cannons and a bucket of pork rinds?

Seriously – why do I have that queasy feeling that the FBI is just a step or two behind on investigating these groups? PC is going to KILL us.

Note how these groups always say “innocent persons”? It’s all how you define ‘innocent’. A genuinely peaceful person doesn’t need that qualifier, of course. Infidels and apostates are certainly not innocent. I’m feeling a liitle queasy right now.

fred5678 on November 2, 2007 at 5:03 PM

He tells his people to do no harm to America, for now. But just look at their history to see what happens once they have superior numbers.

Now if this had been some crazy white power group, the national media would be all over it, and rightly so, but when it’s a muslim group, we depend on the local affiliates and the righty blogs to hear about it.

Tony737 on November 2, 2007 at 5:05 PM

Why are these people allowed to remain in this country? I really doubt they are citizans, and as non-citizens you can just tell them to go home. Problem solved.

Buford on November 2, 2007 at 5:17 PM

Buford–

I think many of these people are American Citizens, many of them disaffected with urban Black Muslim movements and seeking to separate themselves from the world.

see-dubya on November 2, 2007 at 5:20 PM

When I saw the headline, I was thinking the Republic of Georgia, not a spot 5 minutes from my house!

Not good, people. Not good.

HarryBalzac on November 2, 2007 at 5:29 PM

I really don’t want to sound pessimistic but if this P/C Country can’t even get rid of Ward Fuggin Churchill, how the F*

abinitioadinfinitum on November 2, 2007 at 5:32 PM

K are we supposed to fight terror?

abinitioadinfinitum on November 2, 2007 at 5:33 PM

Bryan, I can’t quite figure out exactly how tied to MOA (Muslims of the Americas) this IQOU (International Quranic Open University) is, but both names are used in the domain…

They seem to be connected groups

At any rate, I don’t have time to dig through that massive site, but just skimming the beginning, I pulled out this bit:

9/11 Exposed

“The 911 activity and hor­rific destruction of U.S. property and lives was intentionally meant to trigger a psychologi­cal and patriotic reaction on the part of the U. S. citizens, which is paving the way for striking key targets in both the Middle East/ South East Asia and the Balkans…As a tactical military exercise against two significant targets (world financial center and the citadel of world strategic military planning), the attack, from a psychological impact on the American public, probably surpassed the Japanese “surprise” attack on Pearl Harbor…” (De Grand Pre, 191).

Now, this is apparently a partial excerpt from this blog post:

What is the response of your community regarding these accusations?

El Sheikh:
We can site thousands of examples regarding media terrorism, used by Zionist and globalists’. Much like Paul Findley and Donn De Pre, my community consists of concerned U.S citizens. They are concerned because America is being destroyed and isolated from the rest of the world. In a recent negative documentary about one of our communities Islamberg, it is clearly demanding for the U.S. Government to bomb Islamberg. It also instigates bigotry and hatred by calling for other American citizens to act against American Muslims.

FOX News and other Zionist outlets have played a conspiratorial and horrendous role in manipulating the U.S. and brainwashing the world concerning American Muslims.

Similarly, these same individuals are accusing American Muslims for crimes they have committed themselves. Ask yourself a question. Who are those that were absent from the WTC on 9/11? They are the same ones who let the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor, the ones who targeted and drew America into WWII, and have in the past, and still are using American military hardware, blood and money to fight wars. Americans, be they Christians, Muslims, or other are suffering.

Again, someone who has the time PLEASE dig around at this site and it’s blog… I gather there’s something there.

Zionists were behind 9/11? Check. Fox News hatred? Check. This is all a globalist conspiracy? Check.

RightWinged on November 2, 2007 at 5:33 PM

Many great points above^^^.

As a Georgia resident, this is just peachy news. Maybe we could borrow some drones and use them to buzz in on their activities.

Are we to understand that they put ropes around people’s necks to “reform” them?

And while I am not an expert on body language, the Iman did not convince me in the least that he is not lying through his ugly teeth. Isn’t that what Allah says they are supposed to do when talking to infidels?

Buy Danish on November 2, 2007 at 5:36 PM

Krikey, these loons are just a stones throw away from where I am in Dawsonville Georgia where another radical Mooselimb was arrested a year or so ago at his parents house because they traced his visits to a training camp in the Middle East (can’t remember his name, but probably had Mohhamed in it you think). I too am surprised since we are here in Dawsonville as well as the Franklin county camp in “good old boy land”. Maybe I should round up a few I know well and we can go visit those folks two counties over. Here’s what I’m thinking, maybe we should introduce the MOA to the MOAB and see how the two get along. That’s not grounds to get me banned is it?

rayvet on November 2, 2007 at 5:37 PM

Where’s Janet Reno when you need her?!

sonnyspats1 on November 2, 2007 at 5:40 PM

I thought that “we” were fighting them over there so that we didn’t have to worry about them over here. Did I miss something in the Bush grand strategy?

MB4 on November 2, 2007 at 5:40 PM

MB4 on November 2, 2007 at 5:40 PM

You’ve got to be kidding. (Someone please tell me if mb4 is just a troll I’m not familiar with, outside of his militant atheism, before I bother engaging him)

RightWinged on November 2, 2007 at 5:46 PM

No MB4, it’s pretty obivious to the thinking man. The MAJORITY of them are over there, hence our need to take the fight to them, but unfortunately due to our awesome freedoms here in this country, it’s oftentime easier for them to be here right under our noses thanks to liberal PC morons that prevent us from flushing them out the way we should. In the good old USA, our locals would go up there, show a few nooses hanging in trees, tell them their kind wasn’t wanted her, and voila, there’d be no more of their “hidden camps”.

rayvet on November 2, 2007 at 5:47 PM

Cool Video

abinitioadinfinitum on November 2, 2007 at 5:50 PM

RightWinged on November 2, 2007 at 5:46 PM

If that’s the best you can do, don’t bother.

MB4 on November 2, 2007 at 5:51 PM

I’m not suggesting anything.

abinitioadinfinitum on November 2, 2007 at 5:51 PM

Buford–

see-dubya on November 2, 2007 at 5:20 PM

Some of the followers might be, but the leaders are from Pakistan and Afghanistan. Again, I ask, why are these people allowed to remain in our country? You don’t have to prove they are doing anything illegal, you can just ask them to leave without giving a reason.

Buford on November 2, 2007 at 5:54 PM

No MB4, it’s pretty obivious to the thinking man.

rayvet on November 2, 2007 at 5:47 PM

I am usually not much into the spelling, but if you are going to start out with “to the thinking man”, at least you could spell obvious correctly.

MB4 on November 2, 2007 at 5:54 PM

Some of you folks are more fun than a barrel of monkeys. You know who you are! No, on second thought, you may not even have a clue. So sad.

MB4 on November 2, 2007 at 5:56 PM

Great, now I’m being corrected for my typing errors. Uggghh, the (in)sanity of liberals. Calgon, take me away.

rayvet on November 2, 2007 at 5:57 PM

I have to go to the emergency hospital now as I think that I just split a gut. Pray for me.

MB4 on November 2, 2007 at 5:58 PM

Another reason to be prepared. And well armed.

gary on November 2, 2007 at 5:59 PM

If that’s the best you can do, don’t bother.

MB4 on November 2, 2007 at 5:51 PM

It’s far from the best I can do, I’m just asking the others if you’re a troll who I’m not familiar with… I know you’re a douche with your militant atheism, but I’m not sure if you’re a crr6 type liberal troll, but judging by your initial comment, I would have to guess you are. I’d just like someone to let me know if you are or not, so I can decide whether I should “feed the troll” or not.

RightWinged on November 2, 2007 at 6:00 PM

Springtime in Islamberg. The hillside is blighted by rusty trailers that appear to be without power or running water and a number of outhouses. The scent of raw sewage is in the air.

Well where to start? Lets see, theres the building and zoning violations. Then the tax appraiser may have something to say. The department of Health will put their two cents in.The article dosen’t mention animals but if there are live stock or pets or pet livestock the humane society will come down like white on rice. Oh and the small matter of child warefare services. Thats just for starters. Do these people get a pass on these standards?
On another point. Are they recruting people from our Dept.of corrections? It wouldn’t suprise me.

sonnyspats1 on November 2, 2007 at 6:01 PM

RightWinged….I think you answered your own question.

PappaMac on November 2, 2007 at 6:05 PM

sonnyspats1 on November 2, 2007 at 6:01 PM

You do mean in a perfest world or just one that is non P/C, right?

abinitioadinfinitum on November 2, 2007 at 6:07 PM

RightWinged….I think you answered your own question.

PappaMac on November 2, 2007 at 6:05 PM

Haha, seems like it. I think I’ll just try to ignore him (against me troll feeding instincts), because his original comment was arguably one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read. Who on the planet would ever say “we’re fighting them over there, so we don’t have to here… and that means there are NONE here”. We are fighting them over there so we don’t have to here… but that certainly doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty of them already here (the funny part is, folks like him spend much of their time denying that there’s a threat)

RightWinged on November 2, 2007 at 6:10 PM

MB4,

You claim to support Tancredo, Hunter, Fred or Romney. The only candidate that I know of who shares your view of the Iraq War is Ron Paul.

I have long suspected that in your heart of hearts that he is your candidate. I can’t prove it of course, but the evidence is mounting, little by little.

Buy Danish on November 2, 2007 at 6:13 PM

I would be concerned for any local public schools near these camps.
Another Beslan school hostage crisis could be coming their way.

Kini on November 2, 2007 at 6:19 PM

I know quite a few real conservatives who don’t support the war. No biggie, we are allowed to have different opinions, right? I didn’t support the initial invasion, but supported it once we went in b/c I knew to pull out, once in, would be disaster. Paul is a libertarian, not a Republican. MB4 sounds like a Republican skeptical about the war. But I could be wrong, of course.

RW Wacko on November 2, 2007 at 6:20 PM

I would be concerned for any local public schools near these camps.
Another Beslan school hostage crisis could be coming their way.

Kini on November 2, 2007 at 6:19 PM

I agree. Again, I’m surprised some of our long-haired pickup-driving natives haven’t voiced their displeasure over this compound in their backyard. Nothing violent, but there are ways to make life uncomfortable for the jihadi wannabes, and to shed light on what they are doing there.

RW Wacko on November 2, 2007 at 6:22 PM

It’s Deliverance all over again, but this time you won’t be squealing like a pig.
More like a goat.

Kini on November 2, 2007 at 6:24 PM

There is some hopeful news from Georgia.

ATLANTA (AP) A grand jury has indicted nine people in a series of murders and robberies across the Atlanta area over two years, cases that authorities linked to gang activity.

The Fulton County District Attorney’s Office says eight of the defendants are members of a New Orleans-based street gang. The grand jury returned a 39-count indictment including seven counts of murder.

Among the alleged murders is the April 2006 killing of an Iraq war veteran who was found shot to death in his SUV in downtown Atlanta. The indictment alleges that he was killed by two of the defendants, Daquan Stevens and Marciell Easterling, who may have been conducting a “target practice.

Buy Danish on November 2, 2007 at 6:28 PM

RW Wacko on November 2, 2007 at 6:20 PM

I certainly understand that people of both parties can oppose the war and if someone is able to express their opposition lucidly and fairly I have no problem at all with that.

However MB4 is, shall we say, “different”. There are a lot of things I’ve noticed in his posts (which are also incredibly stupid as was the example RightWinged points out) that tend to make me wary of him and his intentions.

For example, he loathes Rush Limbaugh but admires Michael Savage. This came out during the Phony Soldier kerfuffle, and he accused Rush of being a Chickenhawk (in so many words). That is not something conservatives are likely do, whether or not they oppose the Iraq War.

And so forth.

Buy Danish on November 2, 2007 at 6:50 PM

Agent Provocateur

JiangxiDad on November 2, 2007 at 6:54 PM

JiangxiDad on November 2, 2007 at 6:54 PM

Yep, that is exactly what MB4 said when I found a post from someone called MB4 railing against Lieberman and cheering on Lamont at DU.

I paraphrase: It wasn’t me, but if it was I was just being an agent provacateur.

Buy Danish on November 2, 2007 at 7:03 PM

Hahahhahhahhahaha. Busted.

JiangxiDad on November 2, 2007 at 7:04 PM

Hey, that place on the map above is pretty close to Camp Merrill (Army Ranger mountain training center). Maybe the guys in Phase Two there could do something in a more practical, non-simulated training exercise some night.

LegendHasIt on November 2, 2007 at 7:29 PM

LegendHasIt on November 2, 2007 at 7:29 PM

They could get lost in the woods, coincidentally while carrying night vision equipment, listening devices, an Arabic translator, and the like.

Buy Danish on November 2, 2007 at 8:05 PM

Yellow Flag:

We forbid Muslims to kill innocent people

There’s that evasive term again. Why not, “We forbid Muslims to kill any people?”

Unbelievers are not innocent.

desertdweller on November 2, 2007 at 8:10 PM

That place is at least 100 miles from Camp Frank B. Merrill. That’s an awfully long way off course for soldiers in Ranger training. Of course the Rangers do get out in the surrounding country side. I’ve had them come through camp in the middle of the night when I was backpacking in north Georgia, and I was quite a ways away.

Buford on November 2, 2007 at 8:18 PM

fred5678 on November 2, 2007 at 5:03 PM

Stories like these underscore WHY the right to keep AND bear arms is the most important human right we hold.

Gatordoug on November 2, 2007 at 9:20 PM

I can see this happening in the Blue sections of this country, but really thought the Rebs had this sort of nuance under control? What has happened to Georgia?

Hening on November 2, 2007 at 9:47 PM

That place is at least 100 miles from Camp Frank B. Merrill…..
Buford on November 2, 2007 at 8:18 PM

It IS a little bit farther than I thought by my initial glance at the map. It looked to me like about 20 miles. However it is (according to Yahoo Maps) only approximately 60-70 miles by road, about 40-50 miles cross country (including one or two rubber boat crossings of Lake Lanier) or by helicopter. Either way, it would be good training. GOOD RANGER TRAINING ;-)

LegendHasIt on November 2, 2007 at 11:10 PM

Kralizec on November 2, 2007 at 8:09 PM

Very interesting and very creepy.

I wonder what kind of probable cause one needs to get a FISA warrant to search a place like this. If there were some endangered species on the property it would be easy to raid the place, but suspected terrorists are tougher nuts to crack.

Buy Danish on November 2, 2007 at 11:14 PM

They could get lost in the woods,…..
Buy Danish on November 2, 2007 at 8:05 PM

Rangers do NOT get lost in the woods.

(I will admit, though, that once or twice ‘back in the day’ I was a ‘mite confused’ as to where I was, compared to where I was supposed to be for several hours….., Of course that was before GPS,….. and I still say my Silva was defective ;-) )

LegendHasIt on November 2, 2007 at 11:18 PM

Hening on November 2, 2007 at 9:47 PM

It got totally ‘yuppiefied’.
I used to love it up around Dahlonega; thought about moving there in a couple of years, until I looked at what land prices have gone to in the area. What used to be a couple of thousand dollars an acre has turned into a few thousand dollars a square yard, with gated communities and home-owners associations.

They seem to have turned from home brew ‘corn likker’ to Chablis, traded the mule in for a Mercedes
and turned to restrictive covenants and lawyers instead of muskets and and self reliance.

LegendHasIt on November 2, 2007 at 11:29 PM

Buy Danish on November 2, 2007 at 6:13 PM

My dear fellow, you shall keep watch in the street. I’ll do the detective part.
- Holmes
What is mounting, and not so little by little, is your obsession with me. Something like that is unhealthy for you and embarrassing to me.)
BTW, it does not come across very well when you start out with, “I have long suspected”. Think about it. I’m just trying to help you out here.

However MB4 is, shall we say, “different”. (Thank you. We forfeit three-fourths of ourselves in order to be like other people – Schopenhauer. Actually I would forfeit a lot more than three-fourths of myself in order to try to be like you.) There are a lot of things I’ve noticed in his posts (which are also incredibly stupid as was the example RightWinged points out) that tend to make me wary of him and his intentions. (You really must get more in touch with reality or at least some in touch anyway – Sigmund Freud.)

For example, he loathes Rush Limbaugh (I don’t loath Rush Limbaugh. I actually used to listen to him a fair amount until he got so boring.)but admires Michael Savage. This came out during the Phony Soldier kerfuffle, and he accused Rush of being a Chickenhawk (in so many words)(Oh now it is down to “in so many words”. Well you may be a quarter of the way back to reality, maybe.). That is not something conservatives are likely do, whether or not they oppose the Iraq War.(Oh so someone has to worship Rush Limbaugh or they are not a conservative. lol. I thought that Al Gore was the Oracle.)

He thinks Rudy Guiliani is a totalitarian tyrant and uses left wing magazines like Washington Monthly as sources to make his “point”. (I make no effort to find “Left wing magazines” to quote. Much/most of what I read is linked to by RCP which is pretty middle of the road, maybe s bit to the right. I don’t tend toward “shooting the messenger”. Those stories had a lot of detail to be fabrications. “Poor lairs give lots of details, good ones don’t”. They gave a lot of details. If they were lying they would not have done that as there would be too much to trip them up. Maybe they are just stupid, but I doubt that.)

He says he doesn’t care about the Nazi’s because that is old news and he has Islam to worry about now, as if the two aren’t linked in many respects with their ideology.(Wake up – OBL reads the koran, not “Mein Kampf”. He follows Mohammad, not Hitler.)

And so forth. (and so on.)

Buy Danish on November 2, 2007 at 6:50 PM

You really must get over your binary mode of reasoning. You would find it both expanding and liberating.

MB4 on November 3, 2007 at 1:49 AM

I paraphrase: It wasn’t me, but if it was I was just being an agent provacateur provocateur.

Buy Danish on November 2, 2007 at 7:03 PM

No you do not paraphrase, you missphrase.

BTW, why don’t you go stalk Larry Craig for a while? tap. tap. tap.

MB4 on November 3, 2007 at 1:53 AM

MB4 on November 3, 2007 at 1:53 AM

This was the post at DU by someone called MB4:

August 26th, 2006 at 6:13 pm

Any of these major Democratic leaders who do not act to expel Lieberman should be expelled themselves.

If they do not have the courage to act, we don’t need them.

This was your response:

That does not look familiar. Although I could maybe see myself going on a left wing site and playing “agent provocateur” sometime. Thanks for the idea. Might be just a little bit fun if I get really bored sometime. Speaking of getting bored – YAWN. But no that does not look like me.

Buy Danish on November 3, 2007 at 9:37 AM

MB4 on November 3, 2007 at 1:49 AM

I missed that entire post. It’s amazing how silly your reasoning is – but that explains why you usually just hide behind quotes of other people’s words without providing any cogent analysis of your own.

There are an awful lot of people call you a troll. Why is that do you suppose? Poor, poor innocent MB4?

I have a lot of respect for Rush and Rudy and as such I’m not going to sit by why you smear them with baseless charges. That Washington Monthly piece was a pathetic hack job that used arguments like (and I paraphrase) Rudy appointed other Republicans to positions in his administration as evidence that he is a tyrant. Responding to that sort of unadulterated BS is not an “obsession”, it’s setting the record straight.

Buy Danish on November 3, 2007 at 5:40 PM

It’s amazing how silly your reasoning is but that explains why you usually just hide behind quotes of other people’s words without providing any cogent analysis of your own. (Even a blind man could see the cognitive dissonance and extreme irony here.)

Buy Danish on November 3, 2007 at 5:40 PM

There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless.
- Niccolo Machiavelli

(Translation for the blind available on request)

MB4 on November 3, 2007 at 9:05 PM

is not an “obsession”, it’s setting the record straight.

Buy Danish on November 3, 2007 at 5:40 PM

You would not know “setting the record straight” if it bit you on the nose and the rear end simultaneously. Obsession now, that you know well by doing if not understanding.

BTW, I gave you good advise when I told you that you should try to get beyond you binary mode of reasoning. I was just trying to be helpful there.

MB4 on November 3, 2007 at 9:11 PM

MB4 on November 3, 2007 at 9:11 PM

I have “set the record straight” every freaking time.

Try saying something cogently in your own words for a change instead of relying on Mark Twain, Sherlock Holmes and Machiavelli.

Oh, and it’s time to set the record straight (yet once again). You said:

Connect the dots.

Despite common misconceptions, Islamism was born not during the 1960s but during the 1930s. Its rise was inspired not by the failure of Nasserism but by the rise of Nazism, and prior to 1951 all its campaigns were directed not against colonialism but against the Jews. It was the Organization of the Muslim Brotherhood, founded in 1928, that established Islamism as a mass movement. The significance of the Brotherhood to Islamism is comparable to that of the Bolshevik party to communism: It was and remains to this day the ideological reference point and organizational core for all later Islamist groups, including al Qaeda and Hamas.

Not convinced?

Try this:
The Nazi roots of Islamofacism.

Or this -

In their book the researchers concluded that, “the most important collaborator with the Nazis and an absolute Arab anti-Semite was Haj Amin al-Husseini, the mufti of Jerusalem.’

Buy Danish on November 3, 2007 at 11:54 PM

Part 1 of the video report seems to not be available on the linked website any longer. Does anyone have it backed up anywhere else?

Also, did everyone see Part 2 where the reported said they’d be following up on the story? That should be interesting!

Mojoski on November 4, 2007 at 10:15 AM

I’ve posted links to both parts of the video on YouTube at my blog..

Here is a link:

Mojoski on November 4, 2007 at 11:39 AM

Mojoski on November 4, 2007 at 10:15 AM

You’re right – Part 1 is no longer available. Part 2 is pretty weak with the predictably P.C. interfaith dialogue where once again a “moderate” Muslim apologist is in denial. Don’t single us out, the whole world is anti-semitic dontcha know!

Buy Danish on November 4, 2007 at 11:47 AM