Rumor: Israelis deploy elite stripper death squads to fight PA jihadis

posted at 10:59 am on October 31, 2007 by Bryan

Your crazy Middle East rumor of the day. Yesterday it was the American spy shark that nearly ate Iraq. Today, it’s female IDF soldiers stripping for the kill. If not for this ad, the story would be totally unbelievable. Yet…some will want to believe.

According to an Al-Hayat Al-Jadida front page report, the IDF has turned to using armed, female strippers in its war on upstanding Palestinian boys. The newspaper reports that when the Arab rock-throwing begins, IDF soldiers run for cover. Then, the story continues, after some time of hiding, an Israeli woman stands up on top of a barricade and begins to perform an alluring strip tease. Innocent Arab teenage boys, distracted from the business of rioting, are enticed to approach, when, according to the newspaper, the woman, an IDF soldier, shoots them with a pistol she had hidden in her underwear.

Well, some members of the IDF are certainly qualified to, um, pull this kind of thing off.

Update: Greg Pillowitz noticed that this story actually dates from August 2001. I didn’t notice that. I was too distracted.

Update: Israellycool came up with a better title than mine: Gaza Strippers.

Comments

…shoots them with a pistol she had hidden in her underwear.

Err, you sure that’s a pistol?

Bill C on October 31, 2007 at 11:01 AM

Now those are WOMEN!

peacenprosperity on October 31, 2007 at 11:02 AM

How do “elite” female strippers differ from those that say go to a frat house and entertain? Well except for the gun part. I volunteer to go and evaluate this program on behalf of our country. Somebody got the State Departments phone number?

LakeRuins on October 31, 2007 at 11:06 AM

Too good to check!

Necrophilia times 72 will never be the same.

locomotivebreath1901 on October 31, 2007 at 11:06 AM

It’s official.

Israeli chicks are HOT!!

CurtZHP on October 31, 2007 at 11:06 AM

OT/ Michael Medved lowers the boom on 3rd parties

he must be really worried about hillary getting elected by hard-headed conservatives, that article is Long and thourough and detailed.

jp on October 31, 2007 at 11:07 AM

…shoots them with a pistol she had hidden in her underwear.

…which adds new meaning to the reference to someone “packin’.”

manwithblackhat on October 31, 2007 at 11:09 AM

I so want the Sniper @ 5:47 to marry me.

Scorched_Earth on October 31, 2007 at 11:10 AM

Innocent Arab teenage boys, distracted from the business of rioting

These guys are rioting, yet still “innocent”?

Bigfoot on October 31, 2007 at 11:10 AM

So…these are the manly men who will rule over the new Caliphate?

Snort.

Anton on October 31, 2007 at 11:13 AM

They don’t really have to strip. A little ankle gets ‘em going in those parts. Right?

TexasDan on October 31, 2007 at 11:14 AM

She must be wearing some big ol’ Grannie Annie undies to fit a Glock in them.

Alden Pyle on October 31, 2007 at 11:16 AM

That’s horrible! Exploiting beautiful, young, gun-toting…

On second thought, where do I sign up for the IDF?

amerpundit on October 31, 2007 at 11:16 AM

Israeli warrior stripper chicks,oooooooooooooooooooooh
thats a deadly combination,hey my American neighbours
HAPPY HALLOWEEN,from north of the border.Hehe.

canopfor on October 31, 2007 at 11:18 AM

Attack of the Stripper Deathsquads has that MST3K ring to it, but who cares. Anything with strippers and guns floats my boat.

JammieWearingFool on October 31, 2007 at 11:19 AM

Fembots!

jdpaz on October 31, 2007 at 11:20 AM

…not that Granny Annies are a bad thing, on the right person.

Alden Pyle on October 31, 2007 at 11:20 AM

Whoever wrote that article has clearly either never seen a real pistol, or never seen real women’s underwear.

Tanya on October 31, 2007 at 11:21 AM

I love women soldiers. Some of the best soldiers I worked with in the US Army were women. They usually could do twice the work with half the resources.

WildBillK on October 31, 2007 at 11:26 AM

Yeah, guys, go on and make your jokes. But you know it would work.

mugged on October 31, 2007 at 11:28 AM

Side Note: Not to sound prototypical Southern, but man…Skynyrd truly does rule. Does anyone know who it was that covered that song? It halfway sounded like that Toby Keith guy but I can’t tell.

TheGoblinKing on October 31, 2007 at 11:29 AM

Either the world’s smallest pistol or some nasty granny panties.

BadgerHawk on October 31, 2007 at 11:29 AM

OK, so how do I surrender to the IDF??????

doriangrey on October 31, 2007 at 11:33 AM

I want the young lady getting dressed at 5:08

Zetterson on October 31, 2007 at 11:42 AM

My perfect woman, who I am still good friends with, is living with her girlfriend, an Israeli woman.

She. Is. Drop. Dead. GORGEOUS!

Meanwhile… page down a little bit to see.

Mazztek on October 31, 2007 at 11:42 AM

I know alot of American Jewish women like to go husband searching in Israel and they love to go after the army guys. Perhaps we jewish men should do similar with the IDF women. Damn that’s nice!

Defector01 on October 31, 2007 at 11:48 AM

My, my! What makes me think no six-year-old Israeli has ever been expelled for drawing a picture of what might be a gun?

If the American female teacher establishment doesn’t grow the kind of cojones these women have, and stop trying to fix the “defective girls” that are sometimes called boys, we’re likely on the steep slide to oblivion.

eeyore on October 31, 2007 at 11:54 AM

These young women live in a country surrounded by enemies and are threatened with war every day, so do like the video says, and R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

Don’t drool, they can kick your butt.

(and the front page teaser was better simply left at “Hot“)

Jezla on October 31, 2007 at 11:57 AM

…an Israeli woman stands up on top of a barricade and begins to perform an alluring strip tease.

Uhura had this pegged decades ago.

James on October 31, 2007 at 12:13 PM

LakeRuins on October 31, 2007 at 11:06 AM

Price.

Sensei Ern on October 31, 2007 at 12:26 PM

Interesting part of this whole thing is the Arab mindset that Men cannot control themselves.

Its the “she made me do it” mentality that dismisses personal responsibility that is very interesting to me…

Its codified in their laws, and religion…

Romeo13 on October 31, 2007 at 12:26 PM

It’s pretty much settled then. Should the USA turn socialist, I am retiring to Israel.

Sensei Ern on October 31, 2007 at 12:27 PM

Don’t drool, they can kick your butt.

(and the front page teaser was better simply left at “Hot“)

Jezla on October 31, 2007 at 11:57 AM

I’m ok with that…drool drool drool……..

doriangrey on October 31, 2007 at 12:30 PM

See, this is why women are not allowed to serve in combat…… Our boys would never get anything done if we had these hot chicks mix into their combat units.

ericire12 on October 31, 2007 at 12:30 PM

Makes me want to go to war with Israel so I can surrender as soon as I get there.

Helloyawl on October 31, 2007 at 12:33 PM

Kind of gives new meaning to the phrase “Loaded G-String”, huh?

kiakjones on October 31, 2007 at 12:36 PM

Also known as the “Uhura gambit”…..

TBinSTL on October 31, 2007 at 12:42 PM

Ohhhh, TAZE me, Yo!

bernzright777 on October 31, 2007 at 12:47 PM

Truth be told, seduction to kill has been around a long time. In the Old Testament book of Judges, a story is told of a woman who had an evil man come into her tent. After talking with him, she put him to sleep and drove a tent stake through his temple.

Judges 4:17-21

17: Howbeit Sisera fled away on his feet to the tent of Jael the wife of Heber the Kenite: for there was peace between Jabin the king of Hazor and the house of Heber the Kenite.
18: And Jael went out to meet Sisera, and said unto him, Turn in, my lord, turn in to me; fear not. And when he had turned in unto her into the tent, she covered him with a mantle.
19: And he said unto her, Give me, I pray thee, a little water to drink; for I am thirsty. And she opened a bottle of milk, and gave him drink, and covered him.
20: Again he said unto her, Stand in the door of the tent, and it shall be, when any man doth come and enquire of thee, and say, Is there any man here? that thou shalt say, No.
21: Then Jael Heber’s wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and smote the nail into his temples, and fastened it into the ground: for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died.

Sensei Ern on October 31, 2007 at 12:49 PM

Armed and Bootylicious, baby.

They whip those pistols out from their underwear and shoot those upstanding Palestinian boys who were throwing rocks at the Israeli soldiers.

“Here, Ahmed, say hello to those virgins for me…”

Israeli chicks RULE!!!

Always Right on October 31, 2007 at 12:49 PM

There is a part of me who wants to mis quote Scarface, “Say hello to my little friend! No, not THAT little friend. This one!”

But, I won’t.

Sensei Ern on October 31, 2007 at 12:52 PM

I spent a few weeks in Israel years ago. There were lots of fetching 18-21 year old women carrying large rifles. Stacked and packed. Who could ask for anything more?

Physics Geek on October 31, 2007 at 12:56 PM

Luckily they only will have to fight p*ssy arabs.
If they had to fight against real men like Marines or Army Rangers they’d buckle like a 2 dollar lawn chair.

TheSitRep on October 31, 2007 at 12:58 PM

Meanwhile… page down a little bit to see.

Mazztek on October 31, 2007 at 11:42 AM

Wow! Vote for best link EVAH!

Alden Pyle on October 31, 2007 at 1:00 PM

Wow! Most of those pictures of Israeli female soldiers have been floating around the internet for years and years. The one thing about Israeli girls you must remember, they expect their men to have very large units, otherwise they’re not interested. Now, here’s an Israeli state secret: only Jewish men pack the necessary equipment to drive the skin bus to tuna town. So all you nice goyische boys kindly put it out of your mind. We Jews need to increase to size of the tribe.

Andy in Agoura Hills on October 31, 2007 at 1:04 PM

Luckily they only will have to fight p*ssy arabs.

TheSitRep on October 31, 2007 at 12:58 PM

I wouldn’t bet on that. While I admit that no military on the face of the earth is a match for the US Marines or Army Rangers, these fine Israeli women aren’t just going to buckle under pressure. They would in my honest opinion do an respectable job. Better than most others in fact.

doriangrey on October 31, 2007 at 1:05 PM

Luckily they only will have to fight p*ssy arabs.

TheSitRep on October 31, 2007 at 12:58 PM

You’ve never been in a fight with a female Israeli soldier have you?

Andy in Agoura Hills on October 31, 2007 at 1:07 PM

Andy in Agoura Hills on October 31, 2007 at 1:04 PM

No disrespect their Andy, but more than a few of us goyische boys are packing sufficiently large artillery for those fine Israeli women. :p

doriangrey on October 31, 2007 at 1:08 PM

You’ve never been in a fight with a female Israeli soldier have you?

Andy in Agoura Hills on October 31, 2007 at 1:07 PM

Yes, why as a matter of fact yes I have. :0

doriangrey on October 31, 2007 at 1:09 PM

Beautiful women
WITH Firearms…..and
Skynyrd
What a treat on Halloween

abinitioadinfinitum on October 31, 2007 at 1:20 PM

doriangrey on October 31, 2007 at 1:05 PM

Beg to diff. A bunch of cute conscripts hopped up on estrogen are no match against real warriors that are in the kill mindset. But like I said Arabs aren’t warriors they are wife beaters.

TheSitRep on October 31, 2007 at 1:30 PM

Women in combat are like the pope’s balls.

TheSitRep on October 31, 2007 at 1:34 PM

TheSitRep on October 31, 2007 at 1:30 PM

You can beg to differ all you want, but it doesn’t make you right. I have actually had the pleasure of meeting some of the IDF’s women. They are not, and I repeat not just a bunch of cute conscripts hopped up on estrogen. The ones I met were very well trained professional soldiers. Your stated opinions of these women is no more representative of reality than that stated by Andy in Agoura Hills.

doriangrey on October 31, 2007 at 1:41 PM

Yeah, but I was joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FYI.

Andy in Agoura Hills on October 31, 2007 at 1:47 PM

Yeah, but I was joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FYI.

Andy in Agoura Hills on October 31, 2007 at 1:47 PM

M’kay……… :)

doriangrey on October 31, 2007 at 1:49 PM

The Gaza Strippers are a 90′s punk/indie band. FYI

liquidflorian on October 31, 2007 at 1:51 PM

Andy in Agoura Hills on October 31, 2007 at 1:04 PM

ROTFL!

georgej on October 31, 2007 at 1:58 PM

A girl in a ghillie suit. What’s not to love?

Mixing Channel No. 5 and Hoppes No.9….

georgej on October 31, 2007 at 1:59 PM

Curiosity killed the cat
but satisfaction brought him back.
But during the journey, yes along the way
that damn cat had hell to pay.

leanright on October 31, 2007 at 2:08 PM

A deadly serious job these Israelis must do. Not only are they surrounded by people who want to destroy them but they also have the Palestinians living among them who want to drive them into the sea. I trust these young ladies aren’t just playing dress-up and understand their duty.

Yakko77 on October 31, 2007 at 2:08 PM

doriangrey on October 31, 2007 at 1:41 PM

All of the IDF’s womens units are not combat units. In fact, women in the IDF stopped being frontline units about 20 or so years ago. However, women must still serve in an IDF unit, must still pass basic training, and must still be proficient with a firearm (usually the M16A1). A lot of women serve in engineering, intelligence, security, medical, fire, artillery(heh!) and transport (including pilots) units. They are not in Sayeret Matkal (anti-terrorism units). However, I have heard about women serving the frontline in Golani units. But I’m not sure about that.

Andy in Agoura Hills on October 31, 2007 at 2:21 PM

Curiosity killed the cat
but satisfaction brought him back.
But during the journey, yes along the way
that damn cat had hell to pay.

leanright on October 31, 2007 at 2:08 PM

MB4 is going to be jealous of that nice poem.

abinitioadinfinitum on October 31, 2007 at 2:40 PM

All of the IDF’s womens units are not combat units.

Andy in Agoura Hills on October 31, 2007 at 2:21 PM

All true, however the IDF does not treat women like Barbie dolls. They train them very well. Having a very attractive IDF woman dislocate my shoulder for me went a long way towards correcting my misunderstanding of that fact.

doriangrey on October 31, 2007 at 2:53 PM

At first glance – and without clicking the links – its hard to see what a montage of women in uniform has to do with the headline. That being said, the chicks at 5:08 and 3:18 managed to make me pause the video.

Hotness, indeed.

One question for anyone who knows: who made the song in the video and what is it called?

Ryan Gandy on October 31, 2007 at 5:03 PM

There’s something about forcing women to do manual labor that just turns me on.

Nonfactor on October 31, 2007 at 5:24 PM

In auditioning an Off-off Broadway play I was working on, I was reading sides (pieces of a script) with an IDF vet who’s currently a working actress in NYC…

Ladies and Gents…If she were armed, I was bagged and tagged without an argument. :)

52Ranger on October 31, 2007 at 5:34 PM

Er, -5:08 and -3:20 to 18. My bad.

Ryan Gandy on October 31, 2007 at 5:38 PM

Be still my heart
try not to stare.
Must show how much I really care.
Must fight the urge not to run
when she looks at me and points her gun.
You will never have me if thats your will,
for my guns even bigger still.
Damn.

leanright on October 31, 2007 at 6:06 PM

even in a war zone a woman can still chat on a cell phone.

God bless ‘em