Audio: The obligatory “Dog the Bounty Hunter’s racist tirade” post

posted at 7:51 pm on October 31, 2007 by Allahpundit

Never watched the show, never going to watch the show, probably won’t ever have the chance to watch the show per the Enquirer’s update. The audio’s at the link. It’s nasty, Michael-Richards-esque business, but with the added nuance of him insisting that when he drops the N-bomb he doesn’t mean it in a derogatory way. You know, like those racists do.

Here’s a little gloss from Patterico’s guestblogger, WLS, before you listen. TMZ’s having a field day with the story too, including word of an early attempt by Chapman to seek absolution from America’s racial pontiff. Exit question: Which nutroots blogger will be the first to tar Tom Tancredo, who defended Chapman in an unrelated matter, with guilt by association?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I’m sure he meant “naggers”….

TBinSTL on October 31, 2007 at 7:54 PM

Either a word is good for all to use or none to use. Anything else is racism.

Wade on October 31, 2007 at 7:57 PM

Please Al, Please Al, forgive me, I’m no Imus.

There are so many things to mock in this story, I don’t know where to begin….

JayHaw Phrenzie on October 31, 2007 at 7:58 PM

Ha! Good one TB! Southpark rules. By the way, tonight is Ep. III.

People that annoy you:

N GGERS

I’d lke to slve the puzzle…

Tony737 on October 31, 2007 at 7:58 PM

What’re ya doin’, brah, litterin’ mah hall, brah?

Bad Candy on October 31, 2007 at 7:58 PM

Now, I know I will not vote for him. Oh! Sorry, he’s a bounty hunter…

d1carter on October 31, 2007 at 7:58 PM

Yep, he’s gonna have hard time getting around that one….

Say G’ night dawg.

commonsensehoosier on October 31, 2007 at 8:03 PM

Yikes. Yea, the show’s done. The pastor quoted at TMZ is interesting, though. A guy who helps inner city kids at black churches but casually drops the n bomb when he thinks no outsiders are watching?

BadgerHawk on October 31, 2007 at 8:03 PM

Either a word is good for all to use or none to use. Anything else is racism.

Wade on October 31, 2007 at 7:57 PM

It does not matter who else says what. Dog has exposed himself for what kind of man scumbag he truly is. I don’t care if you’re citing Method Man or Robert KKK Byrd, only a poisoned soul could spit such venom.

The Race Card on October 31, 2007 at 8:05 PM

TBinSTL on October 31, 2007 at 7:54 PM

South Park rules. They should have fun with this one.

The Race Card on October 31, 2007 at 8:06 PM

The Race Card on October 31, 2007 at 8:06 PM

Except they already did a Dog episode,

Bad Candy on October 31, 2007 at 7:58 PM

Bad Candy on October 31, 2007 at 8:16 PM

The dude served 5 years in the pen for murder, is anyone really surprised by this?

Mindcrime on October 31, 2007 at 8:20 PM

I don’t see what the big deal is, a Chris Rock stand-up performance is worse:

Darth Executor on October 31, 2007 at 8:29 PM

“When someone gets the opportunity to use the airwaves, he becomes a role model, whether he likes it or not.

Who are they kidding????? I’m not defending this guy by any means. But I could name about 25 shows that have actors that are hardly role models. Not to mention Maury, Bill Maher, Keith Olberman, anyone on a MTV reality series, ect. ect….

Is the “N” word the only thing we are allowed to be offended by now?? I’m offended everytime I turn on the TV. So they can save me their righteous indignation.

Rightwingsparkle on October 31, 2007 at 8:32 PM

Darth reminded me. Anyone on Comedy Central as well.

Rightwingsparkle on October 31, 2007 at 8:32 PM

only a poisoned soul could spit such venom.

The Race Card on October 31, 2007 at 8:05 PM

So you’re saying that a full 2/3rds of America’s African-Americans are poisoned souls? Well I guess that explains a whole lot, now doesn’t it.

doriangrey on October 31, 2007 at 8:34 PM

Christ .. what is this site turning into.. Daily Racist Exposure and Condemnation Central?

oh maybe Media Matters will issue a press release about Glenn Beck… saying that Beck once had Dog on his show.. THUS they are conspiring to be racist together while burning down Southern California.

Why is the Left defining our paradigms…

F that.

VinceP1974 on October 31, 2007 at 8:37 PM

I’ll never understand how Al Sharpton, a jew hating, race baiting, piece of ****, has become the defacto goto guy for apologizing for racist comments.

greggish on October 31, 2007 at 8:42 PM

“He needs to answer for his behavior,” says Innis.

Why is it everytime a black “representative” speaks out against someone for their use of naughty language, they say something so stupid it makes me want to repeat the language?

No, he does NOT need to answer anyone for his private telephone calls Mr. Innis.

muyoso on October 31, 2007 at 8:45 PM

greggish on October 31, 2007 at 8:42 PM

Dick Morris noted that if Sharpton ran in 2004, he’d raise his profile over Jackson. Mighta worked?

Bad Candy on October 31, 2007 at 8:48 PM

Caught the show once and was glued in disbelief.

One entertaining moment, was a joining of hands and a prayer before taking off to get the bad guys. It was something like, “Please protect us and let us get our guy without anyone getting hurt, in Jesus’ name, amen.” It was followed by, “Let’s go get those **ckers!”

Check out time for me.

portlandbob on October 31, 2007 at 8:49 PM

Well I still like that trashy bastard.
If I were to hold what he said against him then I could listen to rap music. Oh wait I don’t listen to rap.

I was raised in deep east Texas where everyone used that word. both blacks and whites.
It was used as a descriptive term as per it’s original root and it was used as a derogatory word. By the way both words “black” and “white” are used both descriptively and derogatorily.

I think the tape clearly shows that he uses it similarly and did not want to got caught due to the PC police.

And I will say it again, everyone to a man is inherently racist.

TheSitRep on October 31, 2007 at 8:50 PM

This is sad. You know, AP can say he’d never watch the show, and that’s fine I guess, but I think it has a whiff of New York elitism. The show is quite popular, especially among the blue collar crowd, with whom its themes and struggles are familiar.

Look, he’s a born-again Christian who believes strongly on tough love and then redemption. His show travels in a world surrounded by people at the lowest point in their life, which, you know, a lot of people can be sympathetic to.

He’ll be ruthless and mean while hunting down bail-jumpers, but once his target is in handcuffs he’ll have the most genuine outpouring of compassion and outreach you will ever see on television. And he follows up with the criminals, offering them opportunities and advice to get back on the right path. But if they revert, he’s even more ruthless in hunting them down.

So, in short, he’s been a compelling example of what law and justice should be. He also has a compelling personal story.

So, yeah, that’s why this is sad, and not particularly funny to me.

Nessuno on October 31, 2007 at 8:52 PM

I heard about it. And stuff happens. He isn’t any more or less deserving of a double take than people like Chris Rock and the one rap artist who wants to release a CD titled “N_GGER.” If anyone wants to start crying “but he’s white!” I have only one response – So what. Blacks use words like honky and cracker every day, and attention isn’t paid to them.

The Race Card on October 31, 2007 at 8:05 PM

To be honest, I find Dog Chapman to be as distant from the definition of “scumbag” as the Earth is from Pluto. He’s not even in the same league. People like the Mexican rapist he got arrested for crossing the border to bring in – those are scum bags.

Let’s just move on and not let Saint Sharpton dictate what the world is going to revolve around this week.

Ryan Gandy on October 31, 2007 at 8:53 PM

At the risk of being called a member of Stormfront, I feel that more than little bit of the witch hunt is being held on white people who say racist things. Movie stars take all sorts of drugs, hold communists beliefs, engage in sexual depravity and nothing serious happens to them. Britney Spears & I could on, but I’m not a pop culture kind of guy.

& you can understand how if you were angry enough, you could respond in a racist way. People use whatever word that they think is poisoned and cruel in their anger. One day, a differently body shaped male person of African American decent was petty and hostile to me on a bus for no reason. I usually only think in racial terms when annoyed by the politically correct media, but I thought of saying the “N” word just to be a jerk back to this man. I ended up saying nothing because I saw the pitfalls in such an approach. Not everyone is as self-monitoring as I am. Immediately afterwards, I realized that being mean about his grotesque obesity would have been both more cruel and more effective. I probably would not been nearly as self-monitoring about such a remark. So my “racism” saved me from an act of meanness–albeit a deserved act of meanness. Sadly, having worked my through this pitfall, I could say socially approved cruel things on my next encounter with this walrus shaped alleged member of homo sapien. Let us celebrate looksism.

Maybe, the question is how we as an culture should think about what is an appropriate sin of sin–the most unspeakable crimes. Once, there was homosexuality and blasphemy. Both harmless. Now there is racism, which is harmful, but our extreme anti-racism has been costly also. I keep thinking if there is a sin of sins, it is bullying and undeserved cruelty. It is how those black boys treated that white boy in Jena. Admittedly, it may be hard to get teenagers to understand when they are bullying. One can always convince oneself that one is the victim. But we shouldn’t stop trying to stop bullying.

thuja on October 31, 2007 at 8:55 PM

If I were Dog, when asked to beg Al Sharpton for forgiveness, I’d say F that fat ———!

Note the above self imposed censorship due to not having the right of free speech do to the stalinistic totalitarin PC police.

TheSitRep on October 31, 2007 at 8:55 PM

I love the guy’s show. I even have it to record on my DVR…I’m shocked. I probably will watch it again, but I’m absolutely shocked.

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 8:56 PM

wow, and niger innis called to comment.

jummy on October 31, 2007 at 8:57 PM

Any chance we can get George Jefferson banned from TV for using the “H” word?

GT on October 31, 2007 at 8:57 PM

TheSitRep on October 31, 2007 at 8:50 PM

The part about descriptive usage of “n_gger” is true. I’ve seen people both through media and physically, passing and in close proximity, and dealt with people that I would honestly refer to as “white n_ggers.” Utter trash that have no morals, decency or class.

But as for people being inherently racist, if your definition of “racist” is sticking to what you know … the workings of your culture … and those of your racial background you have more in common with, I’d have to agree.

Otherwise, no. There isn’t some alarm hard wired in us that’s going to make us physically attack or issue slurs with malicious intent at someone different.

Ryan Gandy on October 31, 2007 at 9:03 PM

I don’t care what he said or believes, he’s a stinking entertainer. Just as there are many black entertainers who say cracker, F words and N-words, I laugh AT them, they act funny and say things that make me laugh, it doesn’t mean I buy into their beliefs. It’s like watching a train wreck.

Dog is a riot to watch because they are easy to laugh at, personally, I like to watch kooky hillbillies run around dressed like a cross between David Lee Roth and Rambo, chasin parol jumpin kooky hillbillies with no shirts on and hauling them off to the big house and then saying corny prayers afterwards. It’s funny to watch the dopey hicks act like crackpots. If he’s a racist when the cameras are turned off I really don’t care. I also watch the History channel, that doesn’t mean I’m down with Hitler or Hiohito.

One look at those white trash trailer park jockeys should have tipped off any sane individual that they probably have a bad case of potty mouth and “Deliverance” mind sets. I got $20 that says they find a gimp in Dog’s closet by next week.

Alden Pyle on October 31, 2007 at 9:28 PM

The Race Card on October 31, 2007 at 8:05 PM

Why? Because he doesn’t want his son to date trash? Harsh words, but really, a good student at my school just ended up preggers by a 17 year old scum bag. Had the parents said some nasty things about him and pulled her a way, she wouldn’t have screwed up here life.

My brother made that mistake and it took 10 years to get out of that hole.

Tim Burton on October 31, 2007 at 9:30 PM

greggish on October 31, 2007 at 8:42 PM

The major Mainstream Media outlets have made him the designated “black leader” by constantly sticking a microphone under him (see FNC, esp. Hannity). I don’t know for sure but I’m guessing that the decision to interview Sharpton is usually not made by a black person who works for these entities. IOW, Sharpton’s legitimacy is a white (guilt) creation.

baldilocks on October 31, 2007 at 9:43 PM

baldilocks on October 31, 2007 at 9:43 PM

Ever wonder WHY the media does everything that they can to promote Sharpton as THE spokesperson for the civil rights movement? Could it be that they know full well that the net effect of their efforts will be to destroy the movement’s credibility? Hmmmm.

My collie says:

Forget it CC. Just remember Hanlon’s razor.

CyberCipher on October 31, 2007 at 10:04 PM

Tim Burton,

So a black woman is trash? The amount of racism that i see on these boards amaze me sometimes. People here are throwing around words like white nigger as id it means nothing.

This is very enlightening.

Dumbass Mr Burton, I wouldn’t touch your daughter or anybody related to you with a ten-foot pole, cus you and your ilk are the scum of the earth. Worse than trash…useless illiterate dumbasses. I can’t believe the idiocy that you spewed there…WOW! People like you are worse than terrorists.

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 10:16 PM

Who gives a sh*t…? They’re beneath pond scum in the evolutionary chain.

CliffHanger on October 31, 2007 at 10:17 PM

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 10:16 PM

What Tim Burton said was pretty stupid, but your response was equally stupid. You managed to prove yourself to be everything you just denounced him for. Good looking out there Chudi.

doriangrey on October 31, 2007 at 10:53 PM

Alden Pyle on October 31, 2007 at 9:28 PM

You’ll forgive me if I think that response smacks of elitism and arrogant jackassery?

Ryan Gandy on October 31, 2007 at 10:58 PM

Do you mean to call me a racist?

Ryan Gandy on October 31, 2007 at 11:02 PM

Doriangrey,

I guess i proved myself to be trash because I’m black, right…Then you can go to to hell with him. I really don’t give a damn what any of you think…

The time has passed for me or any black person to be nice and polite in the face of malicious racial attacks, lest I confirm your suspicions of what a black man should be. I don’t need to take your prejudices into consideration when I talk back to you. Who the hell is he to call any black woman ‘trash’.

Please, don’t lecture me on how I should when I’m being racially attacked…I’m starting to regret joining this board more and more everyday.

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 11:03 PM

Ryan Gandy,

If you think somebody is a ‘white nigger’, then YOU ARE A RACIST…or do I need to explain it to you?

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 11:05 PM

Anyone see Michael Strahan on “Best Damn Sport Show”??…HILARIOUS!

SouthernGent on October 31, 2007 at 11:07 PM

^^^^

He was dressed up as The Dog…priceless.

SouthernGent on October 31, 2007 at 11:08 PM

Can anyone who’s played Xbox Live with a teenager or younger honestly say that the n-word hasn’t permeated every sector of that age-group’s society?

i think it’s a little late to get so worked up about the word. if it was soooooooo offensive, then people in the entertainment industry wouldn’t be saturating their works with it.

if someone doesn’t like it when white folk use the n-word , then blame the black folk for legitmizing it.

VinceP1974 on October 31, 2007 at 11:08 PM

After that whole fiaco south of the border, I would have expected him to go off on the Mexicans.

Buck Turgidson on October 31, 2007 at 11:09 PM

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 11:05 PM

ok, so now that person is a dreaded racist.. now what?

VinceP1974 on October 31, 2007 at 11:09 PM

For my part, I want to know something:

Do you see the words “black” or “because you’re black” anywhere in there?!?

You’re acting militant – and stupid.
Calm down.

What the heck right do you have to insult me like that?!? Did I attack you?

Sit the f*** down, puppy.

Ryan Gandy on October 31, 2007 at 11:10 PM

Vince,

Black people that use the N-word are very ignorant, and stupid…but that does not give you the right as a white person to use it. Period.

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 11:10 PM

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 10:16

People here are throwing around words like white nigger as id it means nothing.

When I see you throw a fit at the use of the words hillbilly, cracker or redneck….I might start caring about that word… Until then, I know its all about being politically correct.

People like you are worse than terrorists.

its six letters strung together that create a recognizable sound…grow the f*%k up for goodness sakes.

DwnSouthJukin on October 31, 2007 at 11:11 PM

BTW I want to know how directing an insult toward white people makes ME, a WHITE guy, a racist.

Ryan Gandy on October 31, 2007 at 11:11 PM

I haven’t checked this thread for hours but Chudi is right. If I see another comment about “trash” or anything in that vein, the ban hammer is coming out. Honest to god, some of you people make it almost impossible to post threads about race because you come in and dump all over the floor. Although maybe that’s reason to post more of them, to smoke this sort of thing out.

Allahpundit on October 31, 2007 at 11:13 PM

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 11:10 PM

You are a racist. how dare you limit my behavior based solely on my skin color.

VinceP1974 on October 31, 2007 at 11:13 PM

then blame the black folk for legitmizing it.

EXACTLY!

Ryan Gandy on October 31, 2007 at 11:13 PM

Ryan Gandy,

You consider ‘white niggers’ as utter trash, have no morals, decency or class. In other words, you think all black people (niggers in this case) ‘are utter trash, have no morals, decency or class’. Are you such an illiterate that you don’t understand the meaning of your words?

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 11:16 PM

Allahpundit on October 31, 2007 at 11:13 PM

Wow. I really hope you’re not claiming he’s right about the “scum of the … worse than terrorists” part.

Ryan Gandy on October 31, 2007 at 11:16 PM

Allahpundit,

I’m sorry if i’m being too strident, but I don’t like to control myself in these situations, cus this happens on these boards on a regular basis. If you check every thread about race here, including that one on Dr Watson, who said black people are inherently less intelligent than white people, you get the same comments.

I’m a black person, and conservative, but I draw the line somewhere. We can all agree on policy and ideology, but I won’t stand for people denigrating black people.

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 11:20 PM

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 11:16 PM

Hey now, YOU’RE the one that’s ascribing the word in question to all black people. Not me.

Ryan Gandy on October 31, 2007 at 11:21 PM

but I won’t stand for people denigrating black people.

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 11:20 PM

But i guess denigrating white people is ok? You’ll stand for that?

VinceP1974 on October 31, 2007 at 11:22 PM

thuja on October 31, 2007 at 8:55 PM

Uh, no. No, I can’t. I’ve never used that word, and never will. Sorry if that makes me “PC”.

John from WuzzaDem on October 31, 2007 at 11:24 PM

Yes…I will not back down to you people or fit your prejudiced views of what a black man should be.

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 11:24 PM

No, I’m claiming he’s right about the very casual defense of racism we’re seeing in this thread so long as it’s used against “trash.” Do you guys honestly see nothing wrong with using an epithet for blacks as equivalent to garbage? If I said something like, “I haggled with the guy but he Jewed me down,” I bet you’d see the racism in that pretty quickly. You’re doing the same thing here. And at the very least, can we please knock off this crap that it’s okay to use the N-word because blacks do? If a friend of mine called me “paisan,” I wouldn’t think twice. If someone of a different race did it, with obvious hostility, I’d be annoyed. This isn’t that hard to understand.

Chudi, you’re way overboard with your “terrorist” crack but I agree with you otherwise.

Allahpundit on October 31, 2007 at 11:25 PM

Why are you stereotyping me .. assigning views to me that I have not expressed?

Why do you engage in the very behavor that you purport to oppose?

VinceP1974 on October 31, 2007 at 11:26 PM

I have to laugh at the ridiculus pretzel “logic” of Allah and Chudi… especially Allah since he started this whole thing.

“Here is a post of a celebrty saying this or that… you are only authortized to discuss the content in a way which conforms to my race-relative expectations. Blacks may say such and such, while whites may say this and this. Defy me and be banned. Let the PC attack on Dog begin”

yawn

VinceP1974 on October 31, 2007 at 11:30 PM

VinceP1974 on October 31, 2007 at 11:30 PM

Uhoh. -.-

Ryan Gandy on October 31, 2007 at 11:32 PM

Allah,

I’m sorry if I went overboard, but some of these people scare me more than terrorists. In 1997, I was in Junior college in Santa Monica, CA. I was walking home one night around 10 pm after studying in the library, and a bunch of white kids in an SUV pulled up to me, and started throwing eggs at me…and calling me the N word. This happened on Pico Blvd in Santa Monica…and anybody who lives in LA will know the area…in front of the Rite Aid.

I had to run for my life…I made a police report the next day at the Santa Monica PD. How do these kids do this…It’s because of the people like the ones on this thread, who casually believe that black people are trash. If those kids had a gun, they probably would have shot me…so why I should I not be more afraid of them than a terrorist.

It’s probably overboard, but this is my experience. Since then, I never back down or defer to anybody on this issue, period. If you are respectful, I respect you, if not, then I don’t have to respect you, while you denigrate me.

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 11:36 PM

Chudi:

How dare you. Do not ascribe to me the view of “casually believing that black people are trash.”

If you actually knew me, you’d know that this is not the case.

Ryan Gandy on October 31, 2007 at 11:41 PM

Ryan Gandy,

I don’t care what you think. I analyzed your statement for you…Again, don’t blame me, if you are too illiterate or too ignorant to understand the full meaning of the words you use.

I hope you are pissed off…maybe that will know some sense into you, so you realize how offensive the term ‘white nigger’ is.

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 11:44 PM

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 11:36 PM

Allah,

Something similar happened in Jena, Louisiana recently…..thousands descended upon the town to march in celebration because the victim was a politically correct target.

While I understand the point you’re making, do you not understand how these witch hunts* anger alot of white people?

*yes I said “witch hunts” because every other racial group says similar things every day & no one tries to ruin their lives because of it.

DwnSouthJukin on October 31, 2007 at 11:45 PM

AP and Chudi, I don’t think you are really listening to where Tim Burton is coming from. He interprets Dog’s use of “nigger” to arise from his son having a wife who is trash. Since the race of the trash is black, Dog uses the word “nigger”. At least, on this evidence alone I see no reason to hold a witch trial about Tim Burton on the charge of racism.

(Of course, Tim Burton could have some pattern here that I’m not aware of.)

thuja on October 31, 2007 at 11:47 PM

I’m offended that I can’t even quote Chudi because of the unfair speech restrictions that are in place for white people.

VinceP1974 on October 31, 2007 at 11:47 PM

If you have a beef with Jena, then that’s your beef. I just won’t stand here and be denigrated….if you don’t like it, tough.

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 11:48 PM

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 11:48 PM

I have a beef with people who hold double standards…seems its going around in this thread

DwnSouthJukin on October 31, 2007 at 11:51 PM

thuja, so you’re saying that Dog’s intention was simply to use a pejoritive word for the purpose of denigrating the son’s wife. That Dog wasn’t necessarily interested in the pejoritive itself or the particularity of the wife’s race per se.

He would have been just as satisified using whatever term best ridicules the race of his daughter-in-law even if she was non-black.

In other words he wasn’t being racist… as he would have equally insulted her no matter what race she was using whatever word was most appropiate for the race that she could have been.

VinceP1974 on October 31, 2007 at 11:52 PM

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 11:44 PM

Whatever. I wash my hands of this.

Ryan Gandy on October 31, 2007 at 11:53 PM

I guess I’ve seen it all…Please keep making fools out of yourselves. Morons.

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 11:54 PM

VinceP1974 on October 31, 2007 at 11:52 PM

Yes, that is my belief. On the other hand, I will offer the slight concession that Dog would not have mentioned race if the daughter-in-law had white, but he would have used other extremely pejorative terms. Is it better to be a stupid f****g bitch than a dumb n****r?

thuja on November 1, 2007 at 12:00 AM

Doriangrey,

Chudi on October 31, 2007 at 11:03 PM

Only white people can be racists eh, I see how that works. You called someone trash because of their behavior, which I agreed was stupid and wrong, but then you proceeded to act in the exact same way you were condemning someone else for acting. And somehow this is suppose to be acceptable for you, no I don’t think so.

Who the hell is he to call any black woman ‘trash’.

He has no right and I never suggested that he did. But you don’t have that right either. I don’t give a damn what you’ve been through, someone else’s inexcusable behavior is not a license or justification for you to behave inexcusable manner either. If this bothers you then you need to seriously consider that you just might be a racist just like Tim and Dawg.

doriangrey on November 1, 2007 at 12:02 AM

Dorian Grey,

Like I said, you can go to hell. I’m not going to act according to your preconceived prejudices of what a black man should do. If you insult me, I thoroughly insult you back. I don’t care who you are. If you display racist tendencies, or show yourself to be an outright racist as some of you have done on this thread, then you forfeit the right for me to be civil with you.

I consider you scum.

Chudi on November 1, 2007 at 12:09 AM

oh my… someone needs a tissue.

VinceP1974 on November 1, 2007 at 12:11 AM

Kan’t wez alls gits alongs

Kini on November 1, 2007 at 12:23 AM

The one thing about anger, it always reveals the true nature of ones soul. Even a very good man can be undone by actions or words that are rooted in anger.

“A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control.” Proverbs 20:2

To justify anything bad that is spoken in anger is the sign of a foolish man.

“Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.” Ecclesiastes 7:9

We should all go to school on this one.

Zaire67 on November 1, 2007 at 12:24 AM

Chudi on November 1, 2007 at 12:09 AM

So in other words what you are saying is you reserve the right to be a racist any time it suits you. I’m not asking you to behaving according to “my preconceived prejudices of what a black man should do” I’m telling you straight up. There are no boundaries to racism. It’s not exclusive to any single race. What I expect you to act like is a rational civilized human being. I haven’t called you or anyone else trash or scum, you on the other hand appear quite comfortable doing exactly that.

As I said before, someone else’s inexcusable behavior does not give you the right to behave in an equally inexcusable manner. To do so only prove that you are every bit the racist you accuse others of being. Racism is not acceptable behavior by anyone, not by White people, not by Black people, not by Mexicans or anyone else.

Acting as if you have a special privilege to retort with equally racist insults and derisions because you have been insulted is just plain wrong, and its racist.

doriangrey on November 1, 2007 at 12:26 AM

Ignorance and racism will not be tolerated by me. Period.

Chudi on November 1, 2007 at 12:30 AM

Ignorance and racism will not be tolerated by me. Period.

Chudi on November 1, 2007 at 12:30 AM

Except when its you doing it?

doriangrey on November 1, 2007 at 12:33 AM

DwnSouthJukin on October 31, 2007 at 11:45 PM

You know it is kind of funny that the news about the white nationalists planning to march in Jena on MLK’s birthday barely shows up at all.
But I guess you will claim that is parity.

Bradky on November 1, 2007 at 12:43 AM

Chudi on November 1, 2007 at 12:09 AM

Rock on Chudi. I support your opinions on this thread.

Bradky on November 1, 2007 at 12:45 AM

Another dissapointing bunch of responses yet again, and gives credence to what ‘The Race Card’ was saying on another thread about republican (conservatives), and image issues.
A thread about Chapman threathing to fire his son b/c he is dating and African American woman, and you guys turn it into a debate about who should or shouldn’t be using a N-word , making one excuse after another, attaching a totally seperate(albeit important) issue. As if two wrongs make a right. Just dissappointing

mainmann on November 1, 2007 at 12:50 AM

As if two wrongs make a right. Just dissappointing

mainmann on November 1, 2007 at 12:50 AM

Funny, I could have sworn I said exactly that.

doriangrey on November 1, 2007 at 12:52 AM

Funny, I could have sworn I said exactly that.

doriangrey on November 1, 2007 at 12:52 AM
Well to be honest your initial post on this thread was very stupid, and to be honest i can’t figure why you’ve not been banned

you responded to ‘The Race Card’ in this dialogue
only a poisoned soul could spit such venom.

The Race Card on October 31, 2007 at 8:05 PM

doriangrey on October 31, 2007 at 8:34 PM

As if the whole issue was about just words. Yes the word is part of it. but for some reason you can’t figure out what the context is? He is threatening to fire someone over dating this so called ‘N-’

what do you mean by: “Well I guess that explains a whole lot, now doesn’t it.” ?

mainmann on November 1, 2007 at 1:04 AM

mainmann on November 1, 2007 at 1:04 AM

The exact same thing I meant when I said this.

And this…

But perhaps this is just a little to difficult for you to comprehend. So let me make this perfectly clear to you. I find racism objectionable, regardless of the race of the individual engaging in it. I especially find the notion that some individuals have a special privilege of being racists and nobody is suppose to notice or comment when they say or do racist things. I am not giving anyone a free pass on being a racist, do you understand that?

doriangrey on November 1, 2007 at 1:32 AM

doriangrey on October 31, 2007 at 8:34 PM

Roughly 70% of all rap music is purchased by white kids. They sing along with the tunes and blast it from their cars. How many poisoned souls is your count at with that variable?

Bradky on November 1, 2007 at 1:40 AM

Bradky on November 1, 2007 at 1:40 AM

I’m not the one who called them poisoned souls, or didn’t you get that part. Furthermore I would expect someone as nuanced as you to get sarcasm when you read it.

doriangrey on November 1, 2007 at 1:43 AM

doriangrey on November 1, 2007 at 1:43 AM

I got it as well as your snarky response. Your second sentence was the tell that it wasn’t sarcasm.

Bradky on November 1, 2007 at 1:46 AM

Bradky on November 1, 2007 at 1:46 AM

As usual you are mistaken. But that wont come as a surprise to anyone who read your posts. The second sentence was a sarcastic statement speaking to the obvious blindness of the statement I was responding to. Just like my statement to Chudi when I said… Oh so only white people can be racists eh?

doriangrey on November 1, 2007 at 1:52 AM

doriangrey on November 1, 2007 at 1:32 AM

So what exactly do you mean with you 2/3 comment? You were responding to a post that said: ” Only a poisoned soul would spit such venom” From you response in would seem that 2/3(wherever the hell you got that figure from) of African Americans spew such poison everyday

doriangrey on November 1, 2007 at 1:32 AM

Nice straw man, there. you are giving yourself it seems to me a free pass here. Do you understand that?

mainmann on November 1, 2007 at 1:53 AM

Bradky on November 1, 2007 at 1:46 AM

The obvious clue should have been the last three words…

now doesn’t it.

doriangrey on November 1, 2007 at 1:55 AM

The N[egro] word in a syllogistic nutshell:

1) It’s supposed to be an insult when spoken by a non-black.

2) Blacks, in self-defense, use it as a defused joke word to make light of whites’ use of it against them.

3) If you are not black, and use it seriously, you are a moron.

Because, this pidgen-Spanish version of “negro” only means “black”, anyway, so you are not only being redundant, tautological and self-evidently shallow in your perception, but a crude, noxious jackass to boot.

It’s only use in modern fiction, film, lyrics, etc., is to quickly indicate a complete dick in shorthand, if non-black.

Or some Chris Rock schtick, otherwise.

profitsbeard on November 1, 2007 at 1:56 AM

mainmann on November 1, 2007 at 1:53 AM

So what exactly do you mean with you 2/3 comment?

Ask yourself why it’s socially acceptable for a black person to use the n-word. Lets see if you have the integrity to come up with an honest answer.

The only strawman here is the one you are attempting to construct. I’m not giving myself a pass on anything and if you honestly think I am then you have some very serious deep seated issues that I seriously doubt you have the personal integrity courage or honesty to address.

doriangrey on November 1, 2007 at 2:00 AM

No apology necessary as far as I’m concerned. What’s all the hub-bub, bub?

MsUnderestimated on November 1, 2007 at 2:01 AM

3) If you are not black, and use it seriously, you are a moron.

Wait for a few responses, clamoring as to why black people could use it but not others. As if it wasn’t evident

mainmann on November 1, 2007 at 2:07 AM